Banging Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Older brother continues blackmailing sister.
1.1k words
4.17
290k
146

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: Everyone in the story is over 18!!

*****

I waited as long as I could trying to avoid my older brother Joey's demands, but at 11:30 that night he sent me another text message. "Getting bored Bethie, ten minutes to get your ass down here baby sister unless you want me to email Rev. Steve the picture of you taking a black cock in your ass"

I crept down the hall quietly to the basement door and went down into the basement apartment my two older brothers share. Both Joey and Drew were sitting on the couch, beers in hand watching TV. As soon as I got to the bottom of the steps Joey spoke. "Stop right there. Get those clothes off, cause you damn sure won't need them on anymore tonight."

Knowing arguing was pointless, I took off my sundress and stood totally naked in front of my brothers.

"Nice tits, Beth, you should shake em a little for us. Show what a sexy little thing you are." Drew tells me then takes a pull from his beer. I give a small shimmy to make my boobs jiggle as requested.

"Not bad. Now why don't get on your knees and crawl over here." Joey said. I get down on my hands and knees and make my way across the room stopping beside Joey. He takes out his phone and shows me the screen as he scrolls. It's filled with pictures from my birthday gangbang, dozens of them. "There's a video of the whole thing too. So we know exactly what a whore you are, and how much you moaned and begged them for more the whole time. So be a very good slut, and beg Drew to let you suck his cock."

I crawl a bit further so I'm next to Drew and do as Joey had told me. "Can I suck your dick?"

"Beg him, slut. Tell him how much you want to suck your big brother's dick." Joey demands.

I know he won't be happy unless I go along so I decide to give it my best shot. "Please, I want to feel my big brother's cock in my mouth Drew. Let me suck your dick, please." I say rubbing my hands up and down his thighs. Drew takes a pull on his beer and sits back.

"Take it out and get to work then girl." He tells me. I unzip his jeans and take his dick out. He's already getting hard before I even start. Going slowly I take the head in my mouth and suck it lightly while I stroke his cock with my hand a bit. It doesn't take long for Drew to put his hand in my hair and start pushing me further, making me take more of him in my mouth, pushing at the back of my throat to gag me. My eyes start to water, but he doesn't let up on his pace.

From behind me I feel Joey push my knees wider apart, then he starts to rub my clit. Feeling his fingers on my pussy makes me aware of the fact that I'm starting to get wet. "You look damn good from this angle, little sister. And I can feel how much you're enjoying that dick choking you. Slut's getting wet just from tasting some cock." Joey says.

My mouth is full, and I'm in no position to argue so I continue focusing on breathing around Drew's dick. Joey keeps up his efforts on my pussy and before I realize it, he's finger fucking me roughly and I'm cumming all over his hand. I let out a strangled moan and Drew laughs. "Sounds like you're loving this, slut. Why don't you climb up here? I'll put something better than fingers in that hole." He tells me letting go of my hair.

As I lean back he stands up and takes his clothes off, then sits back down and pulls me onto his lap. He makes me straddle him and tells me to reach down and puts his cock inside me. Despite my reluctance, my pussy is soaking wet, so he slides in easily. "Nice and tight baby sister. Now, ride that cock like a good whore for your big brother." He says giving my ass a sharp slap.

As I start to lift myself up and down on his dick, Joey stands next to me naked and takes hold of my hair. "Suck it, sis" he says putting his erection in my face. I open wide, taking him deep in my throat while I try not to lose my rhythm on Drew. Someone starts pinching my nipples and another hand reaches down rubbing hard on my clit. I don't want to be doing any of this, but my pussy doesn't care about that. I cum again, and as my pussy spasms Drew lets out a low growl and grabs my hips. He holds me with his dick buried deep inside me as I feel his cum start shooting out.

When Drew is done, he pushed me off his lap. Joey tells me to bend over and put my hands on the couch then gets behind me. Barely giving me a chance to get comfortable, he pushes into me taking hold of my hips using them to hold me still as he roughly slams his cock into me again and again. Suddenly he slaps my ass sharply. "Rub your pussy while I fuck you slut" he demands smacking my ass one more time.

I reach a hand between my legs, easily finding my swollen clit to rub. The extra stimulation makes me start to whimper a bit. "Yeah bitch, let me hear how much you love having your big brother tear that pussy up" Joey says harshly. The way he talks to me pushes me over the edge, and I cum again, unable to stop the scream that comes out. When the trembling in my pussy stops, Joey pulls out.

"Get on your knees and open wide, Bethie" he tells me. I sink to my knees and leave my mouth open. Joey strokes himself a few times, then shoots him cum all over my face and tits. He puts his dick in my mouth, letting the last bit of his sperm coat my tongue. When he's done, he walks over and picks up my dress.

"You can go back upstairs now, sis" he says. I reach for my dress to cover myself, but he pulls it away laughing. "I said you can go, not the dress. The dress stays. Now get out slut."