Banging Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Daddy knows about what she's been doing.
1.4k words
4.18
253k
120

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer-Everyone involved in this story is 18+

***************

The last few weeks of my senior year were a busy time for me. Between studying for finals and being blackmailed by my older brothers into being their sex slave, my days and nights were full. So when my graduation day finally came I was pretty happy about at least one stress being over. After the ceremony, Daddy insisted we have a special lunch at home, just family. He told me to leave my cap and gown on for it so we could take plenty of pictures of me wearing it. There wasn't much under it as my brother Joey had started telling me what to wear every day and always dressed me like a total slut. I had only a light yellow strapless sundress under my graduation gown. Lunch was relatively quick and simple, Daddy and my brothers filled most of the time chatting about work and once we had all finished eating Daddy told my stepmom Tonya to clear the table and wash up. Usually I would help her but when I stood up Daddy stopped me.

"Not you, Bethie. You don't need to worry about that today. Why don't you come see what I've gotten you as a graduation gift?" he teased me showing me a small jewelers box. I hurried to the head of the table very excited he had probably gotten me the diamond earrings I wanted. Daddy patted his leg, indicating I should sit in his lap, which I did and his hand rested on my shoulder.

When I opened the box up, I froze. It was not the earrings I had wanted, instead it was a small bag with familiar little blue pills inside it. Pills identical to the ones I had taken the night I had let five boys from the basketball team all fuck me. Ecstasy makes a girl do very silly things in the name of an orgasm or twelve. Before I could even think of what to say Daddy spoke.

"Do you know what those are, Beth?" he asked me moving his arm to around my waist holding me still. I quickly shook my head no, hoping somehow I'd find a way out of whatever trouble I was now in. "Are you sure? Aren't they the same thing you took a few weeks ago? The night you told me you'd be sleeping over at the Barret's house? But really you went to a party, and left with boy so you could go get high and let him use you. Isn't that what you did, you little slut?"

So he knew. I nodded as tears started to spill. "And if that wasn't bad enough, you didn't just let him use you. You let all his friends fuck you, like a horny little slut. Five boys, Bethie, five. It's a good thing your brothers have kept you busy since then, God know how many other dicks you'd have taken by now. Why, Tonya tell me you even asked her about going on birth control."

I had asked her about it, a few days after my brother Joey confronted me with pictures from the gangbang. She had told me Daddy would never allow me to go on the pill, but she did teach me the rhythmic method and even bought me a special calendar to track my cycle. It didn't seem very reliable, but it was all I had available at the moment.

"You've been a bad little girl, Beth, it's a shame I'll have to punish you on your graduation day, but you need to learn. Get on your knees." Daddy demanded, pointing at the floor in front of him.

I knelt in front of him, still wearing my graduation cap and gown. Daddy stood up so he could undo his pants then lowered them. His cock was rock hard and level with my face. He used his hand to rub the head of his cock on my face smearing precum on my cheeks. "Open up, Bethie, time for Daddy to scrub that slutty mouth clean with my cock."

With my mouth open he started to slowly fuck my mouth, rubbing himself all around the inside of my mouth before grabbing the back of my neck and holding me still so he could push down my throat past my gag reflex. I tried to push against his thighs, struggling a bit to breath around him. He pulled out quickly then used his cock to smack me on the face.

"Put your hands behind your back and leave them there. If you use them again I'll cuff them." He tell me before going back to choking me with his dick. I obey, leaving my hands behind me while I try to adjust. My eyes are watering and I can feel my spit dripping down my chin, but I leave my mouth open. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, but you don't swallow a single drop till I say you can, slut."

With that he pulls out of my mouth and takes hold of my chin holding my mouth open. Almost immediately he's cumming. Loads of hot creamy cum shoot into my mouth and I hold them on my tongue as he'd told me to. When he's done, he sits back down and pick up the jeweler's box with the pills in it. "Now that we've finished your punishment, you can have your present" he tells me.

Daddy takes out two of the pills and puts them in my mouth with all of his cum, then shut my mouth. "Now you can swallow, little slut."

The pills slide down easily with his sperm, and I know my day is about to get very, very strange. Daddy pulled his pants back up and buttoned them before sitting back down in his chair. "Come sit here on the table, Beth" he tells me patting the spot in front of him with a grin. "I'd like some dessert."

Once I've sat down, he pulls the zipper on my graduation gown down and opens it wide. "What a perfect dress for a little slut like you Beth. I can slide it right off." He says before hooking his fingers around the elastic around the top of my strapless dress and pulling it down to my waist. My nipples were hard already, but when he pinched them both roughly they got even harder. "Did your nips get hard from sucking your Daddy's cock, little slut?"

I can feel my face burning as I blush and shake my head quickly to deny it. He lets go of my nipples, one hand going under my skirt to grab my pussy. I can feel the slickness of it getting on his fingers, showing that I lied. Sucking him off had turned me on, majorly. My pussy was already wet and ready for a hard fuck and the pills hadn't even started to kick in yet.

"Liar" he laughs at me "I can smell the pussy juice dripping out of you right now. You liked letting Daddy use your face like a fucktoy, didn't you Bethie? Answer me!"

Too nervous to lie I mumble "Yeah."

Two of his fingers push inside me roughly, his other hand takes hold of my face. "Louder, Bethie. I want to hear you say you loved letting Daddy fuck your face" he demands.

"I loved letting you fuck my face Daddy" I say as loudly as I can. His fingers are fucking me and it feels so good my voice is almost a whisper.

"Good girl. Now open up your legs nice and wide for Daddy. Time for me to eat my dessert."

I feel his shoulders between my knees keeping my legs open as he leans closer. With two fingers still buried in my pussy, he traces his tongue up and down each of my pussy lips making me squirm. His other hand reaches around my thigh resting on my mound, then he uses his fingers to pull my labia wider and make my clit poke out.

When he starts to lap at my clit with his tongue I lose it. Moaning loudly, I cum and he takes that as incentive to go harder. Another finger is pushed inside me, and he latches his mouth around my clit, sucking hard. I feel like my orgasm last so long I may break, but finally the spasming eases.

Daddy pulls his fingers out of me and I can see they're literally dripping with cream from my cunt. He holds them in front of my face and gives me an expectant look. One finger at a time I suck his hand clean till every trace of cum is gone.

"Good job, Bethie. Now let's go take a look at that calendar Tonya bought you. We need to know when you'll be ovulating so we can throw you a proper graduation party."