Banging Beth Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy finds her vibrator and is upset.
1.3k words
4.26
213.2k
108

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: EVERYONE IS 18+

*****

Taking me by the arm, my father took me to my bedroom, then told me to get him the calendar of my ovulation cycle. I walked over to my small desk to get it, and gave it to him too nervous to ask why he needed it to plan a graduation party for me. The ecstasy was starting to kick in, so mostly I was just thinking about how swollen my clit felt I was stood pressing my thighs together. "Get those clothes off while I read this." Daddy says.

My graduation gown is ruined with a big wet spot of my cum, but the cap is still fine so I sit it aside before throwing the rest of my clothes in the corner. "Three days! Hell yeah, that's just enough time. Training is starting today little slut. From now on, you do as Daddy tells you and you get as many of those fun pills as you want. If you disobey or back talk me, or anybody I tell you to listen to and I'll take a belt to your ass, little girl. You understand?" my father tells me as he sets aside the small calendar and puts one hand to his belt buckle showing me how serious he is.

"Yes, sir," I tell him, a little terrified of what he meant but also knowing I'd rather not have the spanking.

"Good, now show me which drawer you keep your panties in? We'll be throwing most of them away. I want you naked all the time at home, and before you leave I need to approve your outfit. No pants, no shorts, nothing below the knee. Your pussy is easy to reach for me no matter where we go from now on, my little slut." He growls in my ear as I open the top drawer of my dresser. The he moves me aside and starts going through it, throwing any pair he doesn't like on the floor, leaving only see-through briefs and thongs. None of my bras stay. Suddenly I hear something in the drawer thunk and my stomach drops. I had forgotten about that, a birthday gift from a joking friend. Oh no...

"A Vibrator!! Beth I can't believe you've been in here using such a thing. Bend over the bed right now, hands and face on the bed!" Daddy yells at me pulling out the ridiculously large bright red vibrating cock a friend had gotten me for my 18th birthday.

I hurry over to the bed doing as he told me. My father goes to the door and calls for my stepmother telling her to bring him some lube and a bag for all my clothes. Then he comes to stand behind me, his hand sharply slapping me on the ass. "See, I waited till you graduated to do this, cause I thought you were a good girl. But good girls don't keep big ole cocks hidden away to fuck themselves with, now do they?" he asks me, giving my ass another slap.

"No, sir. I'm sorry Daddy" I gasp.

"Oh you're sorry alright. A sorry little slut whose about to learn her lesson is what you are." He continues spanking me, setting fire to the nerves of my ass, till I hear my stepmother walk in. "Leave the bag over there, and tell the boys to call everyone and let them know it's in three days."

"Three days, Clyde? What good timing! You have a good time dear." She says to him as if all of this is perfectly normal. If I wasn't rolling so hard from the pills I would probably be freaking out.

"Now it's time to punish you for being such a bad girl Beth." One of his hands spreads my ass cheeks open and I feel a cold glob of lube hit my ass. I actually enjoy anal sex, so I'm not too worried until I feel the hard tip of the vibrator start to nudge against my asshole. I know that vibrator is huge, and instinctively start to pull away from it to save my tight hole. "Sit still dammit" Daddy tells me grabbing a handful of my hair to hold me in place as he keeps pushing the vibrator further into me. Once the first few inches are in I stop struggling and he lets my hair go, instead using that hand to rub lightly along my pussy lips, never touching my clit. I'm starting to get turned on again and he can tell. My hips are pushing back against him, trying to get more and I'm whimpering a bit.

Without warning he pushes the vibrator the last few inches into my asshole and turns it on before I can adjust. The low moan I let out sounds almost like an animal. "Your brothers told me you like it rough Beth, but I never thought you were this much of a whore, damn girl. You've got pussy juice running all down your legs, moaning and humping against a fake dick in your ass like a fucking porn star. Maybe we'll start making some movies of you." Daddy tells me as he starts slowly fucking the vibrator in and out of me. The hand teasing my pussy finally touches my clit, brushing softly over it in what may have been an accident, and I can't hold it back anymore. I scream out, cumming hard, my ass and pussy convulsing as the rest of my body stiffens, and my father just starts going harder with the vibrator.

As I start coming back to my senses a bit, he turns the vibrator up higher, then I hear his pants hit the floor. Leaving the vibrator pushed deep in my ass, he pushes my feet wider apart and starts rubbing the head of his cock against my now soaking wet pussy. "No, please Daddy, I can't take both, they won't fit!" I'm panting underneath him.

He leans back just a bit and slaps my as roughly again. "I didn't ask you! Now shut your mouth." With that he reaches down and lines up his erection with my entrance and pushes into me. The way it stretches me open making me groan but I also feel a rush of blood to my clit making me love it. Once he get the head in he doesn't waste time letting me adjust like he did with the vibrator, instead he holds my hips and begins slamming fast and rough into my cunt. "Oh god, yes!" I start moaning, quickly learning to love the sensation.

"That's right, take it you little bitch. Take your daddy's cock like a slut and cum all over it! You hear, me girl? I said cum on my cock!" he demands and I obey without even trying.

I have another orgasm, barely able to see straight from it I scream "Yeeeesssss, Siiiirrr" as my hot channel grips him tightly.

After that, my body goes limp, and he reaches a hand between my thighs to manipulate my clit. "One more, little slut, then you can have Daddy's cum." I'm tired, but still horny as hell so his fingers only need a minute to work their magic. My hips start rocking back against him, and before I know it another climax rips its way through my body, this time as I feel my pussy clenching his shaft, I also feel my father's sperm shooting into me.

Now I'm truly exhausted. But apparently not done. With the vibrator still in my ass, Daddy pulls out and steps to the side of the bed, his messy half erect cock now right in my face. "Clean this up, then go take a shower. Shave everywhere, pussy and asshole too. I'll have Tonya come help me get rid of your clothes."