Banging Beth Ch. 06

Story Info
Continuing Beth's breeding party.
784 words
4.17
286.4k
108

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer-Everyone is over 18!!

**************

My suspicions were confirmed. They wanted to get me pregnant, all seven of them. I knew from experience that my father and brothers could get off several times in an evening and had no doubt each of them would be using me a few times each. But the feel of a cock thrusting into my dripping wet pussy while I was sucking Daddy's dick clean, his hand fisted in my hair guiding me roughly was too wonderful to stop. Maybe it was the pills, but thinking of what they were doing to me was making me hornier than ever.

I start clenching my pussy around Grandpa's dick, massaging his cock. If they wanted a cumslut, I would be the best cumslut there was. I took one hand off the table to rub Daddy's balls as I sucked his dick, which is still semi-erect. JP gets of the couch and stands to the side of us, getting the perfect angle to show how I'm now moving back and forth taking the two cocks on my own, sucking, fucking and moaning like a total slut.

When Grandpa's balls start to tighten I thrust harder back against him a few times, then he groans deeply, pushes the head of his erection hard against my cervix and shoots his load in me. Once again my father hands over control of me to his own father then goes back to sit in his recliner, keeping his riding crop in his hand as he watches me.

Grandpa has guided my mouth onto his cock, and I'm getting to lick up the creamy combination of sperm and pussy juice I've come to love recently. I feel another cock start to rub up and down my slit from behind but can't turn my head to see who it is. JP is still filming me, but there are four other guys that could be working their way into my pussy. The cock thrust into me and a pair of hands grab my hips to hold me steady as the fuck me fast, hard and a little desperately. The wedding ring I'm feeling on my hand tells me it Richard, whose wife is a bit of a cold bitch to say the least. My pussy is probably the best thing his cock has felt in years so it's no wonder he gets off so quickly, cumming in just a few minutes before I've had a chance to get off.

"I think it's your turn to do the work now, my slutty little girl." My father says to me. "Why don't you go show Uncle Chris how good you are at riding now?"

Richard and Grandpa let go of me and sit down as I get on the floor and crawl over to the chair Chris is sitting in. He leans back and gives me a leering smile as his unzips his pants and pulls out his very hard, very thick cock. I lick up and down his shaft a few times then take the head in my mouth to get it nice and wet with my spit, then climb up his body until my pussy is hovering right over the tip. One of my hands on his shoulder and the other holding open my very sloppy cunt, I slowly ease down onto his dick, feeling him stretch me further than any of the others had. No wonder Daddy was making me ride this one, I think to myself, he knew it would be the hardest to fit!

When I managed to get all of Chris's dick inside me I sit for a few seconds enjoying how full I feel, then grind slowly around a few times, the way Daddy taught me to. After I had his cock covered in all the cum inside me, I start sliding up and down on it. Just like posting from the riding classes I'd taken as a girl, at my father's insistence. Only this I actually enjoyed. Each slide down I would grind my clit against his jeans, which were soon soaked with cum. It only took me a minute to start getting off, and I had to force myself to keep riding through the orgasm, knowing it would last longer if I kept going.

Chris picked up on that as well and roughly pinched my nipples as I was cumming, which immediately set me off on another orgasm. Having my clenching, hot cunt ride him through back-to-back orgasms was too much, uncle Chris pushed down roughly on my shoulders. Holding me down on his cock so he could spew his sperm inside my fertile young cunt along with the rest of it.