Banging Betsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers

She felt our cocks surging into her from the front and the back, and Betsy moaned in joy and thrust her body back to meet both of us. When we stopped, I could feel my pubic hair against the insides of her ass cheeks, and I know Sam's cock was just as deep in her pussy. Once again, we stayed like that for a few seconds while Betsy's body writhed happily between us.

"Yeah! Yeah! Oh, god, yes, just like that!" she exhorted us. "Keep doing that!"

We kept doing what she wanted, because we wanted it just as much. I could feel my climax mounting steadily inside my body and, from the grimaces of joy flickering across his face, I knew Sam was in the same happy state. Even just a few minutes after her second orgasm that day, though, Betsy was much closer to cumming again than either of the men who had brought her to that highly desirable condition.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" she whimpered in time to our combined strokes into her, and her head and upper body tossed between us as much as they were able, while her ass and pussy thrust back to meet us.

After just a few more minutes of our combined fucking, Betsy was close to the peak of her arousal again. The hotsy resembled the same beautiful, creamy frog as she had earlier, but she was exhorting us to keep fucking her, rather than croaking. I was also approaching my climax, and I was sure Sam was too.

Of the three of us, Betsy was the first to start cumming. Her body had been writhing and pitching and tossing between Sam and me, and we knew she was only moments from climaxing. When that event started, she cried out in delight and her movements became wilder than they had ever been, while she kept begging us to fuck her harder and faster. As usual, she wanted the same thing as we wanted to do, and we started ramming into her, in no pattern or rhythm, just wanting her to finish cumming so we could also climax.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt!" she entreated us. Seconds later, her joyous and incoherent howl told us she had climaxed.

Betsy completely relaxed between us, like a rag doll, but neither of us stopped or even slowed our strokes into her. I fucked her ass as hard as I could, and Sam did the same for her pussy, buffeting her limp body between us. I was looking at his face, and I saw a grimace of joy seize it; he gritted his teeth and grunted loudly, before relaxing. He had cum also, but he didn't stop driving his cock in and out of the acquiescent pussy above him.

I didn't stop either, even when my climax welled up from where it had been gathering and exploded out of my groin. I ejaculated into my condom but kept fucking Betsy's ass until two more thick bursts joined the first one. I was done then, and sprawled on top of her, breathing hard from my exertions, with my cock imbedded all the way inside her ass.

After our great climaxes, the three of us lay in an extremely happy pile, resting and catching our breaths. Even after taking Viagra earlier, and even though my cock was in deep inside a tight and beautiful place – Betsy's ass – it started to soften less than a minute after my final ejaculation. I gently pulled it free and moved over to the side of the bed. Sam was still lying on his back and his cock, still hard, remained buried in the other beautiful place we had been fucking. After a few minutes, Betsy pulled her pussy free, letting her pussy juices gush all over him and go to waste. She smiled when she felt the organ she had just released and the way it was still so hard. She smiled at me too, because she knew, although my cock would not be good for much for a few more hours, my tongue was still available.

After a few minutes, I would start eating her pussy again, and continue until she reached another orgasm, and I would start by feasting on all the nectar that had not been soaked up by the sheets. That's the second reason I like everybody using condoms. Sam is a good friend of mine, but I have no wish to lick his semen out of anybody's pussy. Betsy would probably suck off Sam and she would gladly swallow his cum while I was eating her, and that would help trigger her orgasm. After that, we would decide what else we wanted to do, because we had all day, but a little more rest would be needed first.

Thank you for reading this story by me, Boxlicker101. Here is an URL to many more of my stories: http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=207952&page=submissions
I hope you had as much fun as Sam and I and, especially, Betsy had. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,141 Followers
12