Banging Big Time Is No Theory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later they all lay together on the bed, breathing heavily and covered is sweat and saliva and cum. Amy started chuckling and Bernadette asked her what it was that came to her mind. Amy replied, "I told Leonard that my body would never be his wonderland." She then looked steamily at Penny, "And I told you that you had a much better shot." She then reached out to caress Penny's cheek.

Penny flinched away slightly and blurted "I don't want to talk about Leonard." Amy pulled back, looking a little hurt.

Bernadette injected, soothingly, "it's okay Penny, we don't have to. In fact, I have an idea." She got up and hurried into the living room. She yelling upon reaching the living room, "I'll get Howie!"

Penny and Amy bolted upright, "What?!" they exclaimed in unison.

"Not Little Howie," she explained as she reentered the room. "Big Howie." And in her hand was a dildo as least eight inches long, at least an inch and a half across. It was bright pink with studs, and with a little rabbit near its base. "I never leave home without him." She stated with glee.

Amy expelled her breath and flopped back onto the bed. Penny though, got up, picked up her robe form the chair next to the bed. "Um, that's OK, you two have fun. I need to think." She started for the living room.

"What's wrong bestie?" Amy asked concerned.

"It's okay honey, I'm alright, I meant it. I just need to do think." She walked over to Bernadette, put her arm around her shoulder and ran a finger along the vibrator in her hand. "Why don't you show out little Angel here what it feels like to have a bit of heaven inside her." She then kissed her on the cheek and smiled, "be sure she gets the full experience of the rabbit." As she left the room she couldn't help but laugh to herself as she heard Amy ask Bernadette why she would bring a bunny to a slumber party.

Amy just couldn't understand why someone would bring a bunny to a slumber party and keep it hidden the whole night. When she asked, Bernadette replied with a laugh in her adorable baby like voice, "No silly, not a bunny rabbit," she then pointed to the small protrusion near the base of the sex toy, "this is the rabbit, here. See the ears?" When she asked what it was for, Bernadette just smiled broadly. "Oh, you'll find out soon enough sexy. Now lay back and get ready for something you've never had before."

Amy thought it was a bit of a superfluous statement considering all the firsts this night had already brought, but she did as she was asked. She lay back and watched her dear friend and new paramour approach and get on the bed. She crawled up toward Amy, between her legs, using her hands gently to open them even wider as she did so. When she was satisfied with the splay she sat back on her haunches and began to lick the enormous toy.

Bernadette looked Amy in the eyes steamily, "normally I would use a little lube with him but you are so wet that I really don't think you'll need it."

"That's okay," Amy said matter-of-factly. "If we do, Penny has some in her bed side table."

"How would you know that?"

"Oh, I've looked through her drawers many times before. She keeps it next to the condoms and a toy of her own."

Bernadette shook her head in a bit of wonder. "Well that good to know but I still don't think you'll need it." She then bent over and once again began to lick Amy's pussy.

Amy was truly going to make Sheldon pleasure her this way one of these days, she thought as she heard the toy begin to emit a small buzzing noise. Even if she had to tie him down and sit on his face. Which was a marvelous idea in and of itself.

Her thoughts of her dear Sheldon flew from her mind the moment the toy entered her aching pussy. She had put her fingers in herself many times and even thought of what it would be like to use a hair brush. But this? This was amazing! She never knew it would feel like this. Bernadette slowly twisted and turned the vibrating toy as she plunged it into her. Amy began to writhe on the bed and emitted a grunt. She didn't know her voice could get that low. She began to pant as the pressure stopped. She looked down again and marveled that it was only half the way in her. That was as far as her thoughts would get as Bernadette then slowly withdrew the toy and then plunged it back in again even deeper, again and again, until she finally met the rabbit. Suddenly the amazing tool within her began to rotate and the rabbit's ears began to vibrate on her clitoris. She shrieked in ecstasy.

Bernadette ground and twisted it in her as she flailed on the bed. She couldn't take anymore. She couldn't speak but she kept mouthing the word 'stop' over and over again. Her insides were exploding. She finally had the wherewithal to push the toy out of her with her hands and her cum exploded from her, spraying Bernadette in the face and chest. Bernadette squealed in delight herself and dove in to lap up the wondrous nectar.

Once the orgasm subsided Bernadette crawled up next to Amy and curled up tightly to her friend. They fell asleep in each other's arms, sated, and awaited Penny's return.

Penny sat down on the couch and only half listened to the gentle hum start up in the bedroom followed by Amy's deep guttural groan. She felt amazing, the rush of her first time making love to a woman, let alone two of them, was still sending tingles up and down her body. But she still couldn't get Leonard off her mind and her feelings about him. What was she to do? She hurt him so badly this time and all because she couldn't bear to tell him the truth, the truth that had been gnawing at her for so long now. She sat there for some time, long after the sounds of sex finally died down in her bedroom, before she finally knew what she had to do.

She got up, retrieved the emergency key to Leonard and Sheldon's apartment from her key ring next to the door and headed out into the hall. It was late, well past three in the morning, and she knew that they would both be asleep. She opened their door, and crossed their living room as quietly as she could so as not to wake Sheldon. She hesitated before Leonard's door, fear gripping her, took a deep breath, and entered.

He lay under just the top sheet as it was a warm night, and was sleeping soundly. She smiled to herself seeing that the sheet set was floral, his Spiderman sheet long gone thanks to her. She loved watching him as he slept; it was a state that personified who he was, a gentle man who would never knowingly harm anyone, especially those he loved, unlike most of the men in her life.

Steeling herself, she walked to his bed and gently sat down. He startled awake and she quickly reached out her hand to stroke his arm. "Shshsh Leonard, it's okay, it just me, Penny."

"What are you doing here?" he asked sleepily and with more than a bit of trepidation.

"I needed to talk to you."

"Couldn't it have waited till morning? Besides, I thought you never wanted to see me again." The hurt in his voice was quite clear now.

Penny's eyes began to well up with tears and her voice trembled. "I know Leonard, I so sorry. I should never have said that. It was stupid of me."

"You're not stupid," Leonard said reassuringly.

"Yes I am." She replied, her tears now streaming down her cheeks. "I am stupid, and I've been so terrible to you at times. You're so smart and it makes me so insecure all the time. I'm so afraid you'll become bored with me. I just didn't want to get hurt again."

"I could never hurt you Penny." Leonard said, now stroking her arm in return.

"You have Leonard; you have a number of times. But I also know you never realized you had or that what you were saying was hurtful. You're just so naive about those things. But that's not why I'm here."

"Then why are you here?"

She leaned over and kissed him. "I'm here because I wanted to tell you I love you. I've loved you for a long time and have just been so scared to admit it to myself." She kissed him again.

"You love me?" his voice reverberated with uncertainty and anticipation.

"I do," she said, shrugging the robe off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She lifted up the covers and got into bed with him, kissing him repeatedly. "I love you Leonard Hofstadter. I love you so much it hurts. Make love to me."

"Penny, are you sure you're not drunk?"

"I am drunk, but not so much that I don't know exactly what I'm doing. I will not regret it in the morning." She kissed him again, "or for the rest of my life. Make love to me my brilliant man."

He tore open his pajama top and quickly kicked off the bottoms in between kissing her in return. "I love you Penny! God I love you so much."

"I love you too, honey." Her voice was soft but clear as a bell. All doubt was gone.

Hearing her say it in return nearly brought him to tears but he shoved them aside. It wasn't easy, to wait so long to hear something and then to get it out of the clear blue, filled him with a sense of awe. He threw off the covers and rolled her onto her back, kissing her now on the neck and ears. She smelled amazing and said as much.

"Oh it's nothing." She said sheepishly. "It's just been one of those nights."

He didn't know what that meant and didn't care. All he knew is he had never smelt anything so sexy in his life and it was driving him mad. It pushed his lust to a near fever pitch as he kissed his way down to her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples, his 'breast friends' he always like to call them. He ran his hands along her legs and up to her dripping wet pussy, it seem to give off so much heat that he might get burned. He teased her lips and tickled her clit, over the years he had learned just what she liked. She purred like a kitten. He then trailed kisses down her tummy and to the tip of her clit, her breath caught, then he drove two finger deep into her while licking her open lips. She moaned in a state of bliss. He sawed his fingers in and out, curling the ends to rub across her G-spot and sucked on her now protruding clitoris. Penny thrashed beneath him. He was the King of foreplay.

She grasped him by the shoulders and pulled him up. "Fuck me Leonard! Please fuck me!"

"But I don't have a condom," he replied anxiously.

"I don't care. I want to feel you in me. I need to feel you cum in me. Don't worry; I'm on the pill still. Just fuck me you brilliant nerd." She said, her face beaming with joy.

He didn't need to be asked again. He lined up his cock and drove it home to the hilt. She screamed, lustily calling out to God. Again and again, she demanded and he was not about to deny her.

For ten minutes he thrust into her, hesitating his starts and stops to heighten her anticipation and enjoyment, before the time finally arrived. "I'm cumming!" he said with a grunt.

"Oh God yes, Leonard! Cum in me!" she felt him tense and then was filled with the warmth of his cum flooding into her. It triggered her own orgasm; she had never cum so hard in her life.

They lay in each others arms as they calmed down, glowing in the bliss that they shared. Penny turned to Leonard and whispered into his ear, "Yes my love, I will marry you."

12