Banging Bobby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit for brains, just concentrate on this magnificent shag, I really need you now. God, I love your staying power that no one else seemed to have. Oooh. That it just slowly fuck me so I can fully enjoy our poignant relationship. That's it baby, mmm cool down and let me do the fucking. I want to control both our orgasms! Oooh, let me cool it a bit, I feel your cock twitching inside me."

"Relax lover, that's it, when you can't hold back any more, (she is now kissing face with little kisses) and you start twitching your cock to cum, I want you all the way inside my body, to the hilt. Now my hero, what position do you want me in to do your thing?"

I help her remove her body from atop mine, after nibbling on her titties a bit to help calm myself while keeping her fire going, and roll her on her back lifting and spreading her knees until she is open for me to replace my lips and tongue on her pussy.

"You don't need to do that Marvin, I am wet and juicy enough! You will make me cum, and I want to do that while your squirting inside me!"

"Hey, I am doing the driving now." as I feverishly lick her pussy, enjoying her autonomic gyrations.

"Oooh. Oh stop, its too sensitive! I really want to feel your cock in me, please! Fuck me now!"

"Music to my ears Baby," and I raise her long legs to my shoulders bending her over while aligning my cock for penetration. Now I am banging Bobby for all she is worth smashing my testicles onto her ass while she is screaming and moaning in deep passion. Obviously enjoying the feel of me as demonstrated by her hip rotations and undulations mingled with wild muscular spasms rippling up and down the walls of her pussy. I feel her magnificent shuddering as she starts to orgasm, and I embed by cock to full depth, and without any reservations, shoot my load of life deep into her super excited quivering cunt, that is squeezing and sucking out spurt after spurt to completely drain me. Now I feel the universe coming back surrounding the both of us. I then lower her legs back onto the bed, and look deeply into her eyes that are now happily smiling at me. We kiss in gratitude for what transpired. Her face has a new radiant charm, with extra coloring in her cheeks demonstrating the normality and necessity of sex for us living creatures. My softening penis now slips out of her very relaxed and open vagina, accompanied by a glob of our excretions mixed together in testimony of the delicious thing we just accomplished.

"God Marvin, that was super! That is the kind of sex I was starving for! It is humorous that I had to go to 'school' to learn to fuck, with my own Mom being one of my professors; whereas, you had it in you naturally, unless you had an army of bad little girls training you since our accident."

"Bobby, you are my only inspiration, my girlfriends never had the guts to let me play with their pussies, and this was very frustrating to me. Your intelligence is the most sexy thing about you, and you are a beautiful woman physically."

"Why thank you Marvin, I love your admiration. Please don't take this as smug, but your intelligence is also showing!"

"With you as my mistress, this lucky male can more comfortably date and attempt to find someone to have children with. If in your adventures, you my love do get knocked up by a boyfriend that wants no responsibility, we will be married legal or not, to raise our child! Its that simple a bond, wife of my life."

"Marvin, you are a dream come true! I am yours anytime you need me, and I appreciate your concern for us to experiment and choose our lives freely. Thank you for being a safety net by wanting to be there for all the loving right reasons. I love you!"

"I love you too sweetheart. Now lets hop into the shower, get cleaned up, and head for a movie, and then dinner."

"Fine by me, and I will do my best to make it into a real date Marvin. Uh, Mom lets me come home late now that I am a woman!"

12