Banging Marwari Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers

Suddenly, I looked as if an atom bomb exploded on my head. If she had hit me across my face, the effect would not have been more startling and devastating. I began to perspire heavily in spite of the cool air the air-conditioner was blowing. I had known the ways a sexy lady used to make advancements for physical relationship, but I could never imagine it would come so soon in an unabashed way. As I remained silent, she asked me: "What is your answer, Jai? Yes or No? Please tell it quickly. My heart is jumping to hear your answer."

She was not willing to give me time to think over. She wanted the answer then and there itself. I knew luck was on my side. And I decided to play it to my advantage. I remembered my own philosophy that I should not leave a lady who says 'Yes' and I should not touch a lady who said 'No'.

Suddenly, I pushed to forget everything and said in a firm deep voice: "YES, YES, Y-E-S." But, quickly I added: "Rekha, giving you full sexual pleasures is one thing, but making you pregnant is another thing. You must know, scientifically, it is not possible always to make a lady pregnant even with a series of fucking in one or two nights. For that, I need to know more about the pattern of your menstrual cycle and number of days the bleeding lasted to calculate your ovulation period.

She seemed to be ignorant of these aspects of the reproductive system in human beings. But she was quick in providing me with the details. She said usually her cycle is of 30 days with 3 days bleeding. On my query she said she had her last menstruation exactly two weeks ago. I could not believe my luck again! If it was so, then that day itself or next day ovulation must take place in her. It was one of the strangest instances of sheer luck and coincidence, perhaps one in a thousand, that her ovulation day might be that day itself or the next day. I could not believe the sudden change of events. I saw all the odd pieces falling right into their appropriate slots. Honestly speaking, when I went to her house about an hour ago, I could never imagine I was going to get an offer to fuck her as well as to make her pregnant. But then, strange things always happen in life in unexpected times and manner.

She asked me what I was thinking about. So, I told her the whole thing about the ovulation and chances of pregnancy. She was very thrilled to know there were great chances of her becoming pregnant if we had sex that day and the next. I too shed all my qualms. After all, a willing lady wants it from me. What is the harm if I enjoyed her and gave it to her? I wondered if there would be any fool on earth to say 'no' to her. Besides, who knows I would get another golden opportunity like this? Suppose, she had a second thought and change of mind later?

I stood up from my sofa and went around to the back of her sofa. I bent my body forward, brought my hands around her face and lifted it up. That was the first time I had ever touched her. I saw her thick lips parted looking very thirsty. In the same action, I brought my face further down and planted a very hot and passionate kiss on her thick lips. She made a gasp. Then she brought her hands up, circled around my neck and pressed my mouth hard on her lips. My lips still glued to hers, my hands slid down and caught hold of her big boobs. "Aaahhhh...." she released a wild moan. I lifted her boobs from their bases and ran my palms caressing all over them.

Still bending over her shoulders, I reached and pulled up her sari as much as possible. Oh... I was mesmerized to see her nude legs and thighs. Her legs were long, fair, waxed, glazy, fleshy, enchanting and sexy too.

She moaned again and said: "Jai, are you trying to locate my fourth mole? It is not in my thigh. You have to look for it further up."

As I was about to pull her saree up more, she sprang to her feet and came around the sofa. She held my body in a tight hug and whispered in an erotic moan: "Oh..Jai, thank you very much for saying 'yes'. You are great. Come, let us have it in the bedroom." While she said, she bit my left ear with her teeth out of excitement. In a hurry, she nearly dragged me to her bedroom.

By the time I reached her bedroom, I became aware I too was getting hot. No sooner we reached the room than I began to hug her fleshy body tightly. I was going berserk the way I removed the sari from around her body and threw it flying to a corner. I took her to stand in front of the mirror on the dressing table. Wwoohhh.... it was a very beautiful and sexy reflection of her on the mirror. I could guess she was not wearing bras under the light blue blouse as her nipples jutted out in a pointed manner. I brought my hands under her arms to her front. As I struggled to unhook her blouse, she did it herself. She removed it and threw it to the corner. I was right, she was not wearing bras. Her boobs jumped out from the tight clutches of the blouse now and stood in a threatening way. I brought my hands from behind and lifted the boobs from their bases. Then I began to squeeze them softly while I rubbed my whole face all over her back. She began to moan more wildly. I kissed and licked her entire back with my tongue. It gave her titillations and pleasurable sensations.

I was eager to see this seductive temptress fully in nude. I caught the string of her light blue petticoat and gave a pull. It loosed and the petticoat slid and fell to the floor. She came out of it and kicked it to the corner. As I expected, she was not wearing panties too. I really caught my breath to see her the way she was born. No word or adjective was enough to qualify her super sexy body. I could never imagine she had such a really hot and sexy body remained hidden under her dresses. Her entire body was made to perfection in such a sexy contour enough to cause instant erection in any male.

I remained looking and admiring her nude body for a long time. She was very fair, has big eyes, thick lips and long neck. I guessed her vital statistics might be 36-30-40 with fleshy wave-folds around her hips and waist. Though married for nine years, yet her fair fleshy big boobs were erect without any sagging tendency. I was fascinated to see particularly the shape of her boobs. They were not round but conical in shape tapering towards the nipples. The conical shape helped the boobs to have a straight projection. This ideal shape would present enormous pleasures for any man to suck her boobs. She had light brown aureoles with brownish erect nipples having one inch length. Her love triangle was well shaped hidden between her upper thighs. She might have removed her pubic hairs about a few days back. Her long thighs were fair and fleshy with matching legs. Her legs were glazing as she had removed all hairs by waxing. It was difficult for anyone to identity and to name the sexiest part in her body. Though she did not radiate sex appeal in clothes, but in nude, every inch of her body exuded sex. Rather, every millimeter of her body oozed sex. I wondered if the God has written 'most sexy lady' all over her body.

She turned to face me. With a naughty smile, she removed my clothes and made me nude too. She eyed my hot erect cock stood at an elevated angle and made involuntary jerk movements. Then she said: "Come darling, enjoy me, give me all pleasures, fuck me, kill me, make me pregnant and give me your baby."

I made her stand facing each other closely. I took her hands to circle around my neck. Then I slid my hands under her arms and held her head. I brought my mouth to hers and began kissing her madly. As we were holding each other's heads, our kisses were enough to melt our lips and fuse to one. I kissed passionately on the black mole on her left cheek and bit it too. I ran my tongue licking her entire face. Then I took her thick lower mouth and began to suck it madly. My intense sucking produced splew..splew...splew...sounds. I heard her moaning loudly. I was enjoying the sweet honey from her lip. Next, I took her upper lips and sucked it too. As I asked, she extended her tongue out as maximum as possible. I took it inside my mouth and sucked it very hard. Then she inserted her tongue into my mouth and began to play hide and seek game with my tongue. Both of us became aware our bodies were boiled up.

I continued my kissing and sucking from her face down to her throat. I hid my face on her neck and rubbed my face all over it. She moaned fiercely now. While I continued to rub my face, her right hand slid and caught hold of my hot erect cock and began to press it. At every stage, she went on telling me repeatedly that her hubby had never done such things to her and she was enjoying these pleasures for the first time.

Later, I bent a little and started playing with her big boobs. I rubbed her boobs with my palms in circular motions. Often I lifted her melons from their bases and pressed them hard. I massaged her light brown aureoles and tweaked the nipples with my fingers. Often I pulled the long nipples as if to pluck them out of her boobs. She was enjoying my play deriving pleasures and releasing moans.

Then I started my real assault on her boobs. I caught hold of her boobs with my hands and began to squeeze them with heavy pressure and force. "Aaahhhh....." she yelled in pleasures. While squeezing, I pulled her boobs as much as possible. I must say her boobs were bigger and my palms were not enough to accommodate them. Yet, my forceful squeezing made the flesh of her boobs to spill through between my fingers. I must admit I was also enjoying myself.

After ten minutes of intense squeezing, I bent my head to suck her boobs. First I ran my tongue licking her entire boobs. I was fascinated to see the black mole just above the aureole of her left boob. I kissed on it madly and licked it several times. Then I played with her nipples with the tip of my tongue. Often I moved the tip of my tongue as if scratching the tip of her nipples. Bending, she was observing my plays happily deriving pleasures. Then I took one of her boobs into my mouth and began to suck it hard. "Oooooohhhhhh..." she released a shrill moan. I looked no further and continued with my sucking very hard. Due to my intense sucking I felt a tasteless and colourless liquid oozed out of her erect nipple into my mouth. I swallowed it greedily. Often I bit her nipple and chewed it painlessly. At this stage, she brought her hands on my head to press it hard on her boobs encouraging me to suck harder. After five minutes or so, I began to suck her other boob. While sucking, I often shook my head violently as if a cat shrugged a dying rat in between its jaws.

My mouth moved down kissing and licking all over her well-shaped belly. I spent a lot of time licking inside her deep navel as well as the black mole just over it. She moaned softly all these times out of titillations. I tightly pressed and squeezed the flesh waves and curves around her hips. My hands and mouths were jumping to reach her pussy but I restrained myself from doing so with enormous self-restraint. 'There is a right time for everything' I told myself.

However, I was a little exhausted with my bending position. I took her to the bed now. I made her lay half on the bed with her legs hanging outside. I sat on the floor between her legs. I observed her velvet pussy for a long time. I found it large, throbbing and pulsating. I noticed there was something peculiar about her pussy. The labia (pussy lips) were very big and thick, boat-shaped covering her whole vulva showing only a thick long line.

I lifted her left leg and began to lick it from toe to upward. When my mouth reached her thigh, she shivered moaning wildly. If she made so much sound while I licked her thigh, I wondered she would bring the entire neighbourhood if I started sucking and fucking her pussy. I repeated my licking on her other leg and thigh too.

Now it was time for me to enjoy mouthing her pussy. It was exactly at that time I remembered about her fourth mole. I looked for it. And, there it lies on her thick left pussy lip. It looked like the head of a man sitting on a country-boat in a river as could be seen in a dark night from a little far distance. It was a strange phenomenon a lady had four black moles on her body at strategic erotic points in a straight line on the left side. I brought my mouth and kissed on her mole several times. She released a gasping moan.

I said to her excitedly: "Darling, I found your fourth mole. It looks very sexy indeed."

She giggled. "Thank you, Jai" she said.

Slowly I touched her pussy with my lips. As if I gave her an electric shock, she bounced on the bed shaking the cot violently. She turned her head and asked me: "Darling, what are you going to do? Are you going to lick and suck my pussy? Oh...it would be a wonderful experience for me for the first time. You know, Jai, that stupid husband of mine never touched my pussy with his mouth."

I said: "Don't worry, I am going to do it till you cry asking me to stop. Okay"?

Without waiting for her answer, I pressed my lips very hard on the middle of her pussy in a very hot, deep kiss. Then I went on kissing all over her love triangle. I think I must have planted at least one hundred kisses all over it. Then, from the bottom of her pussy I ran my tongue licking upward. "Uuuuuiiiiiiii Mmmaaaaaaaa" she yelled in utmost ecstasy. I continued my licking and wiping her entire vulva with my tongue several times. And she went on uttering several exclamatory words in extended rhythmic tunes.

Slowly, with the help of my hands, I divided and separated her big and thick vaginal lips and looked inside. I could see her big, half inch long clitoris, urethra and big reddish pussy hole. I felt her pussy has become hot and wet. First, I concentrated on her big clitoris. I ran my tongue licking it over several times. Then I took it inside my mouth and began to suck it very hard. "Hhhhaaaaiiiiiiiiii....Ooooooooiiiiiiiiii Maaaaaaaa" she screamed in the pinnacle of pleasures bouncing her body on the bed repeatedly. Unable to control, she arched her body several times. Often, I bit her clitoris with my teeth and chewed it. "O-h-h..D-a-r-l-i-n-g, a-a-h-h-h...I am getting extreme pleasures, please do it all through the night, suck my clit more hard and hard, bit it, chew it, eat it darling...don't stop..." she implored. And I was doing exactly what she told. I think I sucked and chewed it for more than fifteen minutes. I stopped as I noticed her pussy secreting juice as I did not want to waste a single drop of it.

I further separated her pussy lips to make her hole more visible and wider. I thought it may be a little difficult to accomplish shooting my tongue into her tunnel. So, I placed a pillow under her buttocks and separated her thighs more wide. Yeah, now I could clearly see her pulsating hole. I planted a hot passionate kiss on her hole pressing my lips deep into it. The effect was devastating. By the way she bounced, I wondered she could win a gold medal in Olympics in high jump or pole-vault. I left her to enjoy the pleasures in her own way.

I brought my nose close to her hole and took a heavy deep breath smelling the aroma of her pussy. Though I felt a little urine smell, yet I felt intoxicated as if I consumed a bottle of raw liquor. The smell of her pussy was carried by the blood all over my body. I continued to sniff at her pussy hole taking deep breathes several times. Then I began to lick her hole with my tongue tightly pressed. I wiped her pre-cum and swallowed her juices. "Hhhaaaaaahhhhhhhh" she continued to moan and scream.

Then I began to rub her hole with the tip of my tongue. I found it was difficult for my tongue to penetrate inside. So, I inserted my middle finger into her hole slowly. This was followed by insertion of my index finger also. First I began to finger-fuck her for some time. Then I separated and widened my fingers inside stretching the width of her tight pussy walls. Widening her tunnel by stretching with my fingers still inside, I shot my tongue into her tunnel slowly. When it went inside, I withdrew my fingers. I twisted my tongue inside her pussy probing and licking. "Hhhaaaaiiiiiiii....Jjjaaaiiiiii, you are lifting me to Heavens, darling, I can not believe you are really sucking my pussy, my stupid husband never gave me this unknown extreme pleasures, he is utterly selfish, you are the first to show me the gate to Heavenly pleasures, I am ready to die for you darling, I have become your slave now, I really wish if you were my real husband, I would have got this pleasures every time daily, I envy your wife...." She went on chattering non-stop.

I continued with my sucking disregarding my difficulty to breathe properly. After about seven minutes, she began to bounce on bed more violently. She cried: "Jai, something unusual is happening within my pussy and body, I am floating in the air now, I feel balloons are bursting inside me, I feel thousands of bubbles are released from my pussy, I have reached the pinnacle of sexual pleasures....."

I knew she was reaching climax. Then, I found a gush of hot lava from her tunnel. The way a man drinks the water inside a green coconut pressing his mouth close to the opening, I pressed my mouth tightly pressed to her hole and swallowed her hot juices. "Jai darling, are you really drinking my juices? How nice!" she exclaimed. I said: "Rekha, do you think I shall waste this precious nectar?"

I had never found a lady secreting so much of cum. My mouth was filled again and again with the continued flow of her cum. I was also enjoying myself my gulping down her thick oily juices greedily. Then, I smelt and tasted urine also. I found she involuntarily discharged a few drops of urine. Believe me; I had gone mad in the head, because I swallowed her urine also. However, after sometime, the flow fizzled out. I wiped her entire pussy by licking and made it dry. As I stood up, she too got up from the bed. She sprang on me, hugged me tightly and rained my face with her hot kisses in admiration. She said: "You know, darling, my husband never did these foreplays and I am experiencing......" I interrupted by stopping her: "I know, Rekha, you are experiencing these pleasures for the first time in your life. You told me that for a hundredth time now. No need to repeat."

She asked me: "Jai, I am keen to suck your cock and drink your cock milk. Can I do it?" I replied: "Why not? It is all yours. Go ahead and do whatever you feel like doing."

She asked me to sit on the edge of the bed with legs separated and hanging outside. She sat on the floor between my legs and observed it with wide eyes as if she was seeing a cock for the first time. She caught hold of my hot cock and ran her palms along its full length in a massaging way. I helped her by drawing the outer skin back revealing its red head. Then she ran her tongue licking from its base to the tip several times. She also licked my testicles fondly. Then, as if to measure my cock's length, she tried to take it fully inside her mouth nearly sending it down her throat in a gagging way. Later, she kept only the head of the cock inside her mouth and began to suck it very hard. It was my turn to moan now. Though she had never sucked her husband' cock, yet she was doing a wonderful blowjob. In extreme pleasures, I fondled and caressed her head and long hairs. Often I did press her head to my cock as well as made thrusts with my cock into her mouth.

When her sucking continued for more than three minutes and became more intense, I became aware I will not be able to sustain much longer and I was likely to ejaculate soon. I took my cock out from her mouth as I did not want to waste my cum. I remembered I had not masturbated for about a week now. Therefore, there would be large quantity of thick cum coming from my cock in my first and sequent ejaculations. And there were chances that semen count in my first ejaculation to be more than average. I wanted to deposit it deep inside her pussy near her cervix or uterus to enhance the chances of her becoming pregnant. I told her so. Though she could not understand much of the anatomy or sexual reproductive system in human beings, however, she agreed to my advice though she looked like a baby from whose mouth a sweet lollipop was removed.

balaji64u
balaji64u
190 Followers