Banging Mom in the Shower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers

“Kiya matlab?” (What do you mean?)

“Pehle tu tum ne mujh se kabhi nahi poocha.” (You never asked for my help before)

“Aray beta… Mein kabhi nahi kehti, lekin aaj meri kamar mein dard hai, mein haath peachay nahi le ja sakti” (Son, I would never ask but my back really hurts today and I just can’t get my arm to go around my back.) She said in a down voice.

“Acha lekin… tum khadi raho gi?” (Ok, but will you stay standing up… like this?) I stuttered.

“Ja! Nahi lagana tu mat laga…Mein aise hi rahoongi gandi” (Fine, if you don’t want to help, then leave. Get out… I will stay unclean…” She said, frustrated.

“Nahi nahi…” (No… no), I stuttered.

“Mein beth jaoongi, theek hai?” (OK I will sit down, ok?). She said calmly, turning the shower off so I could hear her clearly.

“Acha?” (Are you sure?)

“Haan haan! Mein kaise lagaoon, mera haath dukhta hai.” (Yes, I am sure. My arm hurts if I move it around my back. I have to sit.)

“Acha tum udhar ko face karo…” I gave up and gestured with my hand, pointing away. (OK fine, just face the other way).

“Shabash mera pyara.” (Thanks my love.)

She said and then I heard her turn around in the tub and sit down.

“Ab curtain khol lo.” (Open the curtain now)

I slid the shower curtain sideways and there she was, sitting inside the tub on her butt, with her back towards me. I could see the top of her ass crack though. There was no way she could have covered that. I didn’t mind a bit.

“Yeh lo sabun.” (Here, take the soap.) She said, raising her arm behind her to hand me the soap. She didn’t look back at me. She was probably pretending she didn’t want me to see her tits.

I took the soap from her and held it in my right hand without saying a word. Then I rubbed it with both hands and touched her back with the soap bar. A cold shiver went down my spine. I could also feel her back muscles twitch with anticipation. She liked the touch.

Neither of us said anything. I kept rubbing the soap bar around her back and spreading the soap with my left hand. I was standing outside the tub, hunched over, while she was sitting down. Slowly, my back began to hurt.

“Ma meri kamar dukh gayee.” (Ma my back hurts).

“Hai meri jaan. Tub ki side pe baith jao … tsk tsk!” (Oh my love. Sit down on the side of the tub. ). She said these words affectionately, but in a hoarse voice.

She was thoroughly enjoying the back rub. I could feel her back move in a rhythm with my hands. I moved my hands all over her back and her shoulders. I went down near the ass crack but didn’t dare touching it. I went towards the base of her boobs from the back but didn’t go where the flesh got soft.

“Beta side mein bhi laga do.” (Son you can lather the “sides” too). She purred.

I knew exactly what she meant.

Now my hands were touching her tits from the sides.

“Haan haan theek hai, achi tarah phelao.” She approved, purring. (Yes yes, son, spread it evenly.)

I got a little more aggressive. Now my fingers were feeling her tits from the sides and slowly flicking them up, in the name of rubbing the soap.

She giggled : “Araam sey shaytaan.” (Slow, you naughty boy!)

I laughed back. There was nothing else I could have said. I was now repeatedly nudging her tits from the side. I had almost three quarters of her tits covered by now, but I hadn’t dared go up front or near the nipples.

Until now she hadn’t helped me a bit. But soon she said:

“Beta aram se ho na? yeh lo side se achi tarah laga lo.” (Son you are ok, right? Here, get a little comfortable and rub on the side)

Saying this, she moved in the tub, turning herself sideways to the left. The result? I could see her left tit now from the side!

I almost gasped. She heard me swallow hard.

“Aray beta, kiya hua? Theek se beth jao…” (Oh son, just be careful) She said this in a dreamy voice as I saw her closing her eyes. She then slowly touched the side of my ass as if to help me sit on the tub edge straight.

She was making it feel like this was normal for us! But it was mind boggling for me.

“Haan mein aram se huun.” (Yes, I am ok). This was all I could muster up as my heart went racing.

Her eyes were now closed and I was rubbing her back, but my eyes were focused on the dark brown nipple which was standing straight up in the air.

Slowly, pretending to help me put soap on, she started to rub the side of her back. When her hands got soapy, she moved them up to the back of her neck and muttered:

“Haan haan rub karo achi tarah…” (Yes, yes, rub nicely)

I know had the hardest erection that I think I had ever had in my life.

She continued to rub her neck and soon her hands moved to her boobs. She was now rubbing soap on her chest, paying special attention to her nipples! My hands continued to flick the soft sides of her tits too. This had gone too far! How was she having me do this without thinking of the implications? I was stunned! But I was probably hornier than I was stunned. Or maybe I was thinking with my dick and not my head. Whatever. It’s not like I cared. This was the most exciting sexual situation I had been in my life and I wasn’t about to throw mud on it. No. I wanted to continue and see how far she would take it.

As I flicked her tits sides and she rubbed her nipples with her eyes closed, she started to breathe heavily.

“Mmmmm,” she muttered.

What had I just heard? A moan?

Yes. It was a moan.

“Mmmm.”

Another one! She was all sexed up now. No reason to fear. If she doesn’t mind, why should I be scared?

But what would she say if I made the first move? Would it destroy our relationship as mother and son? Because so far she had made it all look like an accident, then a call for help and now, just a relaxation session for her. Just a plain old mother and son help session. But helped out who here? Who knew?

It was worth noting that throughout this encounter, I hadn’t raised my voice to her once! Except in the beginning when I didn’t realize this would get sexual.

My usual disdain for family, the house, including herself was nowhere to be found. I was loving it! Yes. I was. And I knew she realized it. She sensed it. Was it because she really didn’t want me to leave town and move out? Nah! Couldn’t be. Would she go this far as to stop me from moving out? “Crazy woman she is.” I thought to myself. But truth be told: the biggest pleasure a man can get is seeing a woman getting satisfied by his actions. It is a great boost for self esteem. Sex and intimate encounters lead to inevitable closeness and attachment.

But this wasn’t time to think about those things. I just wanted to see how long it lasted. I was in heaven and I wasn’t about to leave just yet.

While thinking all that, my hands were steadily roaming her back, stopping just above her ass crack. She continued to let out moans.

“Mmmmm………” This was the longest one.

And then she started to twitch! I guess her nipple rubbing had gotten to her.

She was slowly moving her legs in the tub as she let out her moans. And then came the shock:

“Raja!” She opened her eyes and turned her face to me. Doing this, she took my hands and placed them on her tits.

“HUH?” I gasped!

“Raja tum mujhe chor ke to nahi jaogey na?? bolo bolo!” She was pleading. (Raja, you won’t leave me and go. Right? Right?”

“Oh my God!” I exclaimed. So it IS about me staying.

I squeezed her tits. I had responded positively!

“Haan maa kabhi nahi.” (No Ma, I would never leave you).

I wasn’t about to refuse sex. Even if was with my own mother! I had lusted after her all my life and as much as I hated the family, this was a dream come true. But was it going to be sex? Or was this going to be it? A tit rub wasn’t going to satisfy me. I wanted more.

My left hand stayed on her tit but I bent over and kissed her neck.

“Ouiieee”, she laughed. And kissed me back on my cheek.

My right hand had gone straight down to her crotch and cupped her hairy pussy!

“Oueiiii shaythann!” she screamed and squirmed lovingly. (You devil!) But she didn’t move my hand away from her pussy. In fact she pushed her pussy into the palm of my hand. I could feel her wet and soft pussy lips getting harder.

I continued to kiss her neck as she tried to turn her face around and kiss my lips. My one hand was rubbing her left tit and the right hand was cupping her pussy from behind. I kept rubbing it up and down. Considering how long we had been playing the bulb game in the bathroom, I was extremely horny now and wanted immediate relief! No taboos remained anymore anyway. I just wanted to see how far she could go though.

I was in a strong position. I felt like I could do whatever I want. If she refused, I would have gotten pissed. And that was something she couldn’t afford. The woman was offering me sex just to have me stick around at home! And this woman was my mother. I knew she won’t stop me today. Not a chance. She hesitates, I walk out! Move out. I had decided to take it all the way. My lust had taken over. I was now thinking with my penis, and not my brain!

“Mmmmmm….” She kept moaning as she turned around and kissed me on the lips.

My right hand was moving up and down her pussy hole. Rub up, rub down. I fingered her for a little while as I squeezed her left tit. She turned her head around and stuck her tongue deep down my throat.

I pinched her left nipple with my fingers.

“Aray besharam.” She giggled. (You are so naughty!)

“Ma achi tarah sabun laga duun puray badan pe?” (Ma should I put soap all over your body?). I asked.

“Haan haan. Lekin, tumhare kapray kharab ho jayengey.” (Yeah but your clothes will get soap all over them.)

“Haan to fir?....(Yah, then, should I?...) I stuttered.

“Tum kapray utaar do.” (You can take off your clothes.) She said in a reassuring way.

“Haan, lekin…” (Yea, but…) I said as I looked into her eyes.

“Aray!”. She laughed. “Aray mein ne tujhe nanga dekha hai.” (Son I have seen you naked before).

I laughed back. “Ma Sharam ati hai.” (I am kind of shy).

“Aray maa ko nanga dekh liya, meri phudy pe haath rakh diya to sharam nahi aye? Yeh dekh…” (You saw me naked, touched my pussy, and you are still shy? See silly!)

As she said it, she spread her pussy and put my hand over it. Then she took my index finger and rubbed it on her clit.

“Ahhhh…” she moaned.

Then she brought my hand back up and licked my finger with her lips, and squeezed it in.

Then she moaned again as she licked her own pussy juice.

This was it! Pure animal attraction. I didn’t say another word. I just got up, and started to undress.

“Shabash..” she laughed. (That’s my boy!)

I threw my clothes on the floor as she stared at my erection. She didn’t touch it immediately. Totally ignoring it, she said:

“Chalo sabun laga do ab.” (Ok now put soap all over my body). She stood up as she said it. She was such a tease! But hey I didn’t mind. I wanted it to be slow and sensual.

I stepped into the tub and picked up the bar of soap. She turned around and was facing me now, staring right into my eyes.

I put the bar of soap in one hand and started from her chest. My left hand was helping produce more lather. I moved my hands all over her upper body and tits. I squeezed her nipples. They were still erect and twisted outward and upward. As I moved closer to her to rub her back, my cock touched her crotch, but she didn’t move back. Neither of us said a word. As blatant as this sex session was, there were still some mother and son issues that we had to deal with. And this was very, very weird.

She inched closer to me so my prick constantly touched her pussy. She was a little shorter than me so she was periodically jumping up so her pussy rubbed my cock. She was practically begging for sex! By now this was probably purely sexual for her too, rather than psychological. True that she started it to keep me around, but I guess she had fallen prey to her own sexual desires.

After I got done with her upper body, I stooped down. Without saying anything, I moved my hands toward her ass. I was still facing her, and my head was now at her pussy level. My eyes were focused on the hair-covered doorway to heaven. I was now slowly rubbing soap on her butt, with my fingers scaling her ass crack.

“Mmm…” she moaned as I saw her tilt her head up in ecstasy and close her eyes.

My hands made their way to the front. I took the soap bar and moved it up and down her pussy line. She squirmed.

“Shaytaan. Besharam.” (You naughty kid, you are so shameless!) She giggled.

I moved my fingers on the sides of her meaty pussy. I parted her lips and probed the area thoroughly. She was still moaning with ecstasy.

Focusing on the task at hand, I continued to lather her legs and feet.

“Time to wash it off.” I said as I got up and turned the shower head on.

She stepped under the water as I bathed her. My erect cock kept rubbing her stomach. I washed her from top to bottom. I fingered her pussy and fondled with her tits. It was all so exciting!

All the while her eyes stared straight onto mine, even as I moved around every inch of her body, trying to ‘wash’ her. She couldn’t have cared less about the soap. She just kept staring at me with lust.

Whenever I stood up and facing her, she kept jumping up so my erect cock touched her pussy. She didn’t waste even one opportunity for this cock-to-pussy touch. And this is where intercourse happened.

I was now rubbing her back even though I was face to face with her, staring lustily into her eyes. My hands were around her back, with the water from the shower falling on it. She had done one of her jumps and was now practically standing on my cock! She had actually crept up, and brought my cock down with her pussy. We were literally about a quarter of an inch apart now, with her boobs firmly planted on my chest, her pussy pressing my cock down from the outside and her eyes fixated on mine.

Pretending to rub her back, I pulled her towards me.

“oooohh…” Her eyes went upward as she sighed with passion.

I slowly and softly pushed her toward the wall. She understood what I wanted. I wasn’t moving her away from me, I just wanted her pussy to get tilted enough so my cock could enter it. So she hunched back and spread her legs. My cock sprang free from under her pussy lips, ready to penetrate her.

She closed her eyes and muttered dreamily:

“Chod do mujhe.” (Fuck me.)

There was about a split second of silence. My entire life flashed right before my eyes. This was akin to death for me. Or rather, a rebirth. I was about to penetrate the woman I had idolized all my life. I had loved her, respected her, and most of all: lusted after every inch of her body. I am no Oedipus, I had wanted to do her ever since I had known what sex was! And the time had come. Time for me to be born again.

As she spread her legs with her back against the wall, her eyes remained closed. I pulled her lower back toward me, and slowly made a push against her pussy.

Her entire body shook as she kept her eyes closed tight! The head of cock was now inside the first pussy I had ever seen! She moaned with pleasure. A soft, relieving moan came out of her mouth as I buried my cock inside her pussy.

Tears of joy rolled down my cheeks. Her eyes were still closed, but she screamed:

“Chod daal mujhe!!!” (Fuck me!)

And I obliged! Letting go of my emotion, I realized how sexual this moment was. I was fucking my own mother standing up. The animal in me took over, as I began to thrust my cock as further inside her passageway to heaven as I could.

The sounds of “thump, thump, thump, thump” were now dominant in the bathroom, drowning the sounds of the running water.

“Ahhhhhh…” I let out a huge grunt.

My abdomen was crashing real hard against her fupa (fat upper pussy area).

“Maderchod! Aram se!” she screamed. (Motherfucker, take it easy!)

I was half shocked to hear these kinds of words from the mouth of my saintly mom and half aroused. More aroused than shocked I should say.

“Ma…I love you.” I grunted.

“I love you too beta. Phar dal meri phudy.” (Tear up my pussy!)

Sweat was now rolling down the sides of both of our foreheads. I wanted to hold my cum in as long as possible. I had no concerns about her getting pregnant. She was probably menopausal, and honestly, I just didn’t care. She knew what to do with her body and was way more experienced than I was. I was sure she knew how to handle herself.

My one hand was on her shoulder to support her and the other was on her tits. Her pussy might have been wide but standing up, she had a tight grip around my normal sized cock. it felt like someone was squeezing it with a fist.

‘Thump, thump, thump…”

We kept fucking without any further discussion, but with endless arrays of her profanity laden lust sounds.

“Hai maar dala! Meri phudy….” (you killed me… oh my pussy!)

These yells was extremely erotic. The amazing thing was I hadn’t needed any lubrication. Yes, we were showering but water and soap alone shouldn’t have been enough. After all, I was sure she hadn’t had sex in a while. But I guess she was just so turned on, that her and mine pre-cum was enough.

“Aray maa ko chod diyaaaaaaaa…” she yelled. (You are ramming your own mother!).

I kept pumping.

“Besharam, Shaytan, de mujhe apna lora! De! De!” (You horny rascal, give your cock to me, give it to me, give it to me!)

“Ahhh…” I let out a huge moan.

I was about to ejaculate. And ejaculate I did!

My entire body jerked as I blew my load inside her hot steaming cunt. I jerked once, then a second time, and then a third time. The spasms in my cock were almost endless. She was moving with my spasms.

“Ahhh… Ahhh…” I panted as I continued to cum inside her.

“Aa, aa ja, chod de, aa ja…” (Cum, cum, harder, fuck me!) She screamed.

Her body moved with my every cumming spasm. I was now completely out of breath and even though she was crossing her legs, her my cum was now dripping from inside her pussy.

But I was still hard and I continued my inward thrusts to make her feel good. And she was on the verge of orgasm too.

“Ouuiieeee…” she screamed.

My head was now resting on her shoulders, as my chest was pressed against her naked tits tightly. I was supporting her from the back and thrusting my cock insider her with force. I wanted to fuck her like the little whore she was.

In my wildness, I got so aggressive that I grabbed her hair and pulled on it.

“Oh let go of my hair!” she said in English as she gasped and our crotches kept bumping: thump, thump, thump.

But I didn’t stop. With every inward thrust, I pulled her hair harder.

“Ahhh.. maderchod, chod de!” (aHHH, motherfucker, fuck me…) she was now responding positively to my hair pulling.

And I guess this is what put her over the top.

“Chod!” (fuck me!), she yelled.

Until now her hands were around my back, trying to get a good grip, but now she moved her left hand to her hair, pulling at her hair.

She was now screaming and almost bawling with pain. But I didn’t stop. How could I stop before she came?

I was now biting at her tits.

“Ouueee besharam!” (you nasty bastard) she screamed.

I continued to bite her nipples and pull at her hair. And soon she came.

With one huge vibration of her body, she let out a huge moan:

“Ahhhhhh…. Mein mar gayee.” (oooh I am dying).

With this, her body took multiple spasms as she came all over my dick. I didn’t notice her cum, it probably mixed with mine and the water falling on her bodies but I could really feel her orgasm.

She was now totally exhausted herself and just hugged me tight. We were still standing skin to skin in the bathroom.

“Raja, I love you…” she whispered.

“Ma, I love you more…” I answered back.

I then slowly made her sit down in the tub and I sat with her. I had now turned the water off and we could lay in the tub. I sat back and I made her sit in front of me, with her back towards me.

domjoly
domjoly
239 Followers