Banging on the Telephone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He he,' Jamie chuckled. 'Sounds like we're going to have fun when I get back,' then, just as Richard was pushing the head of his cock into the centre of Helen's opening Jamie finished off the conversation. 'I'd better let you get back to work, thanks for the dirty talk babe, and set up a night with Richard, Ok?'

'Ok honey,' Helen tried to speak normally but finding it difficult as Richard was just then stretching her pussy open with his cock. 'Glad you had fun, Ciao.'

The line went dead and Richard groaned mightily now that he was released from the bond of silence.

'Now,' Helen said sternly, 'I think it's time I was fucked, so come on you randy Englishman, stick me with that beautiful thick cock.'

Richard needed no second telling and was soon thrusting into Helen with hard, savage strokes. 'A threesome eh, Miss Taylor?' Richard grunted as he held himself high over Helen's body. 'You want the two of us banging you? You're going to adore it my lady, I promise.'

'That's later, Richard,' Helen moaned. 'I want fucking now, come on; make my cunt cream with that big stirrer you're fucking me with. God, I'm going to come soon.' Helen fucked her hips up against her lover and used her finger against her clit again. 'Come on baby, split me with your cock, I want you to really bang me. I'm so fucking horny...'

Richard held himself up using the arm rests on the chair, his hands hard up against the back of Helen's knees where she had draped them earlier. Helen looked down past her jiggling breasts and watched as her body easily accepted the thick shaft of Richard's cock. 'Look at it, Richard. Look at your big fucking cock going in.' Richard could only grunt in response as Helen's labia clung tackily to his shaft each time he pulled some of his length clear of her.

'From behind, Helen,' Richard growled darkly. 'Turn around; I want to take you from behind.' Helen stood shakily when Richard pulled his cock from her, and she turned to kneel on the chair this time. 'Jesus, Miss Taylor,' Richard whispered when Helen offered her delectable rump to him. 'That's a beautiful arse, a very fine example, one of the best I've seen.' Richard used his fingers to spread the cheeks of Helen's buttocks. The dark stain of her anus was now exposed to his eyes, and Richard watched in fascination as the lips of Helen's sex peeled apart, all sticky and reluctant to separate under the pressure of Helen's wide spread buttocks.

'Oh!!' Helen cried when Richard caught her by surprise and plunged the tip of his tongue into the taboo of her anus. 'That's so fucking bad,' she called out. 'Your tongue in my ass? My fucking God... it's so bad, so dirty... Please, get it in there you kinky bastard.'

Helen was in raptures of perverted delight as Richard tongued at her most intimate place, and her sobs of pure ecstasy sounded thickly in her throat as Helen abandoned herself to the wet wriggling sensation against her sphincter.

'Time to fuck you again, Miss,' Richard growled and held his cock head against Helen's labia. He pushed into her again and sank into her wet centre almost to the hilt of his thick shaft. He held onto Helen's broad hips and powered into the squelching ooze of her sex, constantly changing the angle of his thrusts and surprising Helen with each stab of his cock.

'You're talented with that sword of yours,' Helen panted as she was fucked hard and fast. 'So talented...'

Richard hunched over Helen's back and bit at the nape of her neck. At the same time he held her heavy, swinging breasts and mauled at them, just as he'd heard Helen describe how she loved her breasts to be handled earlier. He humped against the woman's buttocks and the slapping sound of their coupling was accompanied by the squelch of Helen's displaced juices.

Richard felt his semen begin to surge along his cock as Helen tipped over into her own devastating climax. He pulled his length out of her body as she came, and he marvelled at the thick cream that had built up around the root of his stalk when it had oozed from Helen's excited opening. Richard moved around Helen's body as far as the chair would allow him to, and the first spurt of his seed splashed across Helen's arm and breast. The shock of Richard's goo spitting onto her skin brought Helen's eyes wide open and she cried out with delight when she saw what was happening.

'Do it on me, baby!' she called as more of Richard's semen spat from his cock as he held it in his fist. A thick rope of the stuff clung to the slope of Helen's breast and hung down heavily until its own weight caused it to plop onto the wooden desk top. 'I love to see a man jerk his come out of his cock,' she sighed as she became totally engrossed in the action.

Richard moaned with the relief he felt as he came, the weakening spurts continuing to splash onto Helen's skin, with the final dribbles dripping down onto her dark skirt which was rumpled up around her broad hips as she swivelled in the seat to get a better view. Helen loved the way the pressure of Richard's grip on his cock made the thick veins stand out angrily, and she adored the way his jizz oozed viscously from the slit at the tip.

Helen struggled forward in the seat and took hold of Richard's shaft near his hanging balls. She licked at the remains of Richard's cum as it dribbled thickly from his cock, and she smeared a mix of his goo and her saliva around the head of his cock with her quick, wriggling tongue. Helen swallowed the obscene mix and smiled up at Richard, 'Phew,' she whispered. 'That was so nasty, and you're such a bad man.' Then she laughed with delight at what she'd just orchestrated and said, 'Ok, back to work, tuck your cock away first though, and I'd better get myself cleaned up here. God, I must look a sight.'

Helen sat back in her chair. Richard's spunk was cooling in a pool on her desk and some of it dribbled slowly down the side of her big breasts. Her pussy was still exposed and pouted bright red and inflamed from her earlier excitement. She couldn't wait to tell Jamie what had really been going on in the office. She knew the kinky bastard would love to hear about it, and she also looked forward to the promise of the threesome she had so skilfully engineered.

12