Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers

The two girls loaded their purchases into Vicky's van and made plans for where they wanted to eat. They discussed several options until Janice suggested, "Why don't we eat at that place just around the corner from the bookstore and then when we are finished eating I can get my car and follow you home. I can help you carry some of this stuff into your house." Vicky thought that that was a good idea and drove in that direction.

They were seated in the restaurant, waiting to be served when Vicky started looking at the credit card receipts from the evening. Vicky exclaimed, "Oh shit. I can't even imagine what my mother's reaction will be when she gets the credit card bill this month."

Janice asked, "Well, who pays it; you or her?"

"We both do. Even though the bill is in my name, she opens it when it comes. She pays for all of my gas for the van and she pays anything related to school. I pay for all of my personal items that are charged. Clothes are an in-between item. She says that she will clothe me; but anything special that I want I have to pay for."

"What do you think she will do about tonight's purchases?"

"I don't know; I've never spent six hundred dollars in one day of shopping before."

"Six hundred dollars? Oh fuck. I'm sorry; I didn't know that you were spending that much. I shouldn't have pushed you into buying some of that stuff."

"Don't worry about it. I saw the dollars piling up every time that I signed a receipt. I'm a big girl and I could have stopped."

"How much do you think that you will have to pay?"

"I don't know; I would say that the thongs and the negligée are mine to pay for. That's a given. I'll probably have to pay for the bras too. The name of the store will swing mom's vote on that one. The other stuff, I couldn't guess what she will do. She could pay all of it; she could pay none of it. I'm hoping that she will split it with me; but if any of this stuff helps me get laid, it will be worth every penny."

Janice then changed the subject to Vicky using her brother to satisfy her needs. Vicky would not admit to Janice that she had pretty much decided to follow that course of action. Vicky was, however, fairly certain that she knew how she would go about it. They finished eating and Janice followed Vicky into the house; they were each carrying several packages. Mrs. Ralston was apparently already in bed and Jim was not home yet. The two girls set the packages on the bed and Janice returned to the van to get the rest of them. Vicky was putting her purchases away when Janice came back into the room. Janice told Vicky, "Usually when I go shopping with another girl, we have a fashion show when we get done."

Vicky said, "Well, it is past ten-thirty and I have to open the store in the morning. I don't think that I have the energy to try all of this stuff on tonight."

Janice looked a little sad as the asked, "How about if you just model the negligée then? You have to get ready for bed anyway." Vicky moved the remaining packages to the top of her dresser and took the negligée out of its bag. She slid from her wheelchair to the edge of her bed and started to undress.

Vicky had the negligée on, she asked, "How does it look?"

Janice walked to the corner of the room and picked up Vicky's crutches and carried them to her. She said, "I know that you don't like to use these; but I would like to see what it looks like when you are standing." Vicky used the crutches to stand at the edge of the bed and Janice walked close to her. She slid her hand under the leg band of the panties and rubbed Vicky's pussy. She said, "It has me horny; it should work with a guy too. I had better go home before neither one of us gets any sleep tonight.

On Thursday morning, Vicky was out of bed at the normal time. She immediately went into her bathroom to shower. When she finished, she took more time than normal to lay out her wardrobe for the day. She wheeled herself in front of the mirror and spent several minutes brushing her hair. She had decided that she wasn't ready for the new skirt or pants that she had bought the night before. She slipped into a pair of her cotton panties and pulled and a loose-fitting pair of pants. She did, however, wear one of her new tops. She chose a tight, long-sleeved, v-neck top and she decided that she would not wear a bra with it. The excitement of it all was causing her nipples to grow and they were poking out the front of her top. She knew that such a sight would alarm her mother and her brother, so she reached into a drawer and pulled out a baggy cardigan sweater. She had it buttoned almost to her neck before she went to the kitchen.

As soon as she got to work, she took the sweater off and placed it on the back of her wheelchair. Vicky was excited about what she had planned for tonight. She was afraid to talk to Janice about it for fear that hearing her own plan out loud might make her change her mind. It was an exceptionally busy day at the bookstore and she was busy with customers most of the time. Janice was either busy helping to wait on customers or straightening the displays of books after the customers had scattered them. Four o'clock came and she was still busy with customers. Janice came over to her and said, "Vicky, you are supposed to be off. I can take care of these customers." Vicky finished with the customer that she was waiting on and moved to the back room.

She opened the door to Mr. Halpert's office and asked him, "It is still pretty busy out there; do you want me to stay a little longer?"

Mr. Halpert said, "No. You've been here all day. I'll go out there and take care of enough of them that Janice doesn't feel swamped. I'll see you tomorrow. Incidentally, you look real nice today."

Vicky flushed somewhat as she responded, "Thank you. I'll see you in the morning." As she wheeled herself toward the front door, she hoped that her brother would think that she looked nice. She had one stop to make on the way home. She needed some toothpaste and shampoo, which she would normally ask her mother to pick up when she went grocery shopping. She stopped at a drug store on the way home and picked up the items that she needed plus a couple of impulse items. Next, she picked up a box of condoms, which had been her real purpose in going to the drug store. As she slipped her credit card slip into her wallet, she thought, "Now, I know Mom is not going to pay for this purchase."

As Vicky was driving down their street, she saw that her brother's car was in the driveway. As she expected, her mother's car was not. Upon entering the house, she went directly to her room to put away the items that she had purchased. When she arrived in the kitchen, she saw that her brother had prepared supper for the two of them. As they were cleaning up after themselves, Vicky asked, "Jim, when we get done here, could you help me with my exercises. Mom usually helps me with them on Wednesdays; but I got home to late last night. She was already in bed when I got home."

Jim said, "Mom said that you were out late last night. Big date?"

Vicky leered at him as she replied, "Very funny. I haven't had a date in two years. No, Janice and I went shopping and we stopped and had dinner. Will you help me with my exercises?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Thanks. I've got to change. I'll call you when I am ready."

Vicky went to her bedroom and took the clothes that she planned to wear from her drawers and then returned to her bed and began to strip. She tossed her clothes into the clothesbasket next to her bed and prepared to put on the clothes that she wanted to wear for her exercises. Before she started to dress, she reached between her legs and started to rub. Then she thought, "No, I had better not. I am too excited now. I'll just get dressed." When her mother helped her, Vicky usually wore gym shorts and a T-shirt. Tonight, she was going to wear gym shorts and a tank top. The panties that she wore when her mother was there would remain in the drawer tonight. She wanted to see how aroused she could get her brother.

She had her pillows behind her and she was in a sitting position in the middle of her bed when she called for Jim to come in. Jim walked into the room and as he began to sit on the edge of the bed, Vicky asked, "It has been a long time since you have done this; are you sure that you remember what to do?"

Jim lifted her right hand and placed one palm under her arm and the other hand on top of her arm and started to gently rub. He asked, "Isn't this how it is supposed to go?"

Vicky told him, "Yep, that's the way that you start it."

Jim had begun to vigorously rub her arm as he commented, "Just like riding a bicycle. It just takes a little bit to get back in the swing of it." He continued working on that arm for several minutes.

Vicky enjoyed having her mother work on her arms and her legs the three nights that they went through this exercise. The feel of her brother's masculine hands against her flesh had a different feeling. She was getting a little excited as her arm was massaged. She pulled her arm back from him and said, "Move to the other side of the bed and get the other arm." Most of the time when her mother was doing this, she would just roll over the top of her daughter and begin work on the other arm. Jim, however, stood up and walked around the bed to begin work on that arm.

As he was rubbing her arm, he couldn't help but notice how her braless breasts quivered. To take his mind off of the excitement that he was beginning to feel, he started to make conversation. Jim commented, "Vicky, you look nice, tonight."

"Oh, you mean that I don't normally look nice."

"I didn't say that. I just mean that when I used to do this, you were usually wearing bulky sweats and I had to fight to expose your arms and legs to do this. Tonight, you look, um, ah well, so womanly."

"Well, thank you."

"You looked real nice when you got home from work tonight, too. I had never seen you wear that outfit before."

"The top was one of the outfits that I bought when I went shopping with Janice last night."

"Am I going to get to see you model any other outfits that you bought?"

"Probably, over the course of time. You might get to see one of them tonight, yet. I think that that is enough for that arm; you can start my legs now."

Jim moved to the end of the bed and began the same ritual on her legs. When he was rubbing her legs, Vicky did her best to keep her legs together. He rubbed each leg for several minutes and then Vicky said, "Time for the stretching exercises now."

Vicky's nipples had started to grow when Jim was working on her legs and he had noticed that immediately. As he worked on her legs, his eyes were focused on her tits. He had never noticed his sister as a woman before; but tonight he knew that his little sister was a woman. He felt a little guilty that his cock was starting to react to the sight of his sister's boobs. He hoped that Vicky would not notice that he had the beginning of a hard-on. Vicky, however, had noticed when his cock first began to stir and this made her all the hornier. Jim had now grabbed her ankle and was going to flex that leg a few times and then drive it all of the way back into her chest. He was to do this several times with each leg. As he started to flex her leg, the view at the juncture of her thighs made him wonder if his sister was wearing underwear.

As Jim started to drive that first leg against her chest, Vicky moved that other leg farther from the one that he was working on. Jim was treated to a full view of his sister's pussy. His cock became harder than it had been before. Vicky was quite pleased at the reaction that she had had on her brother. Jim completed his work on her legs in a virtual trance. Those nipples poking out from those beautiful tits and that bare pussy winking at him had him nearly ready to cum in his pants. As soon as he finished with that last leg, he jumped off of the bed. He turned away from Vicky, trying to hide that erection from her. Vicky lay there with a feeling of power that she could have that effect on her brother. A brother that she knew had bedded more than his share of women in his twenty-two years.

As Jim was moving toward the door, Vicky said, "I'm going to take a shower and then I will probably be out to watch some TV with you, okay." Jim waved at her and kept moving.

Vicky laughed at the effect that she had had on Jim. She thought, "Wait until you get phase two, big brother." Vicky stripped off her clothes and got into her wheelchair. She took her new negligée from the drawer and placed it on the tray of her chair. Once in the bathroom, she set the negligée on the vanity. Vicky's bedroom had been her parents' bedroom before the accident. Her mother had had a wheelchair accessible shower installed in that bathroom and had moved into Vicky's old bedroom. There was a built in shower seat and Vicky moved from her wheelchair to that seat and began to shower. As she was almost finished with her shower, she began to play with her breasts and to finger her pussy. Finally, she moved back into her wheelchair.

Vicky moved toward the vanity and pulled herself to her feet. Many years earlier, her mother had purchased one of those 'I've fallen and I can't get up' units. Her unit was not hooked up to any monitoring agency; it simply sounded an alarm in the main console that was in the family room. The first year or two that they had it, Vicky had used it several times; however, the last time that she had used it was nearly three years ago. At that time, there were two small steps from the back door to the backyard. Vicky had tired of using the ramp at the front of the house and then wheeling herself around the house when she wanted to go to the backyard. She tried to take her wheelchair down those two steps and had dumped it. After everyone realized that she was all right, her mother had given her a good ass chewing. Then everyone had a good laugh over it. Two days later a ramp had been built over the back steps.

Before standing Vicky had taken her signaling unit from the wheelchair. Using the vanity to hold herself upright, Vicky pushed her wheelchair away and then slumped to the floor. She squirmed on the floor until her ass was pointed at the door. She worked for several minutes to get one knee under her body. She pushed the button and listened closely. She heard the alarm and then heard the movement of someone coming down the hall. She knew that it had to be Jim. When she heard her bedroom door open, she struggled to lift her body with the knee that was under her.

As Jim opened the bathroom door, he was treated to a view of his sister's naked ass and pussy. He immediately noticed that she was totally naked. With panic in his voice, he asked, "What happened, Vicky."

Trying to hide her smile, she answered, "I leaned forward to try to get my nightie from the vanity and my foot slipped on a wet spot on the floor. As I fell forward, I kicked the wheelchair and it rolled away from me."

Jim reached down and tried to use her arms to lift her. She told him, "Come on, you are going to have to grab my body to lift me back into the chair." He put his arms around her waist and started to lift. As he got her upright, she let her body go limp in his arms. He almost lost his grip and suddenly, he found that his hands were holding her boobs as he lifted her. He didn't dare try to move his hands for fear of dropping her.

He had her seated in the wheelchair and said, "I'll let you finish up in here now."

Vicky grabbed his arm and said, "Wait, hand me my nightgown. That is what caused all of this in the first place." Jim quickly took her negligée from the vanity and turned to hand it to his sister. He was trying to keep from looking at her naked body; but his hormones took over. He took in every inch of that lovely, sexy body before him. Until earlier this evening, Jim had not even considered his sister as a woman and sexual thoughts about her never crossed his mind. Now, he was looking at her lustfully and was trying to keep her from knowing that he was sporting a huge hard-on. Vicky could see that her brother's cock was harder than it had been, if that was possible. She laid the negligée over her lap and thanked her brother for his help. Jim mumbled something incoherent and walked out of the room. Vicky had a huge smile on her face as she wheeled herself back into her room. Her plan seemed to be working; but she needed to do something to get him into her bed.

She put her negligée on and spent several minutes making sure that it hung just right. When she was sure that her brother would be sporting another hard-on in a matter of minutes, she went to the family room and joined him in front of the television. She feigned interest in the program that was on the tube; but, in reality, she was watching him alternate between trying to sneak glances at her scantily clad body and rearranging his hard cock in his pants. Jim could only take so much of the torture; he had to excuse himself to go to his room. Vicky sat there with a smug, self-satisfied look on her face. A few minutes later, she went to her own room and got into bed.

Jim was on his bed with his stereo playing softly in the background. He could not get the sight of his sister's nubile body out of his mind. He knew that if that had been any other girl except his sister that was showing him that much of her body, he would be pounding his hard cock into her by now. But that had been Vicky, his sister -- his handicapped sister that he had protected and cared for over the past several years. He just rested, listened to his music and thought until he heard the front door opening. He turned off his stereo and went toward the kitchen.

As he approached the kitchen, he saw that his mother was home. Jim reached into the refrigerator for a beer and as he walked toward the kitchen table, he told his mother that he needed to talk to her. Connie Ralston was a little surprised; her son never wanted to sit and talk. She fixed herself a drink and joined her son at the kitchen table. As she sat down, Jim could tell that this was not his mother's first drink of the evening. He also noticed that her eyes looked a little red. Jim looked at her and said, "Shit, I wanted to talk to you about a problem that I have; but it looks like you have been having some problems of your own. What's wrong, Mom?"

Connie took a sip of her drink and said, "It's nothing serious. I just had another fight with Bill."

"You should dump that jerk."

"You always say that; but you don't have any reason to dislike him. You just don't think that any one can measure up to your dad."

"That's true; no man can measure up to my Dad. This guy, though, is not good enough for you."

"Honey, you are right. There is no man that can measure up to your dad. That is why I have never gotten serious with any of the guys that I have gone out with. There is only one part of the relationship that I had with your father that I have tried to replace -- the sexual part. To tell you the truth, I still haven't found one that can replace your father in that area. I have just been able to take the edge off. Okay, enough about my sex life, you said that you wanted to talk to me about something. Spill it."

"Yeah. You know that I had to help Vicky with her exercises tonight."

"Sure. I told her that she should ask you; was that a problem?"

"No, helping her wasn't the problem. You know she wasn't dressed like she used to when I helped her before."

"She has been wearing gym shorts and a T-shirt lately."

"Tonight, it was gym shorts and a tank top; but that wasn't the problem. She wasn't wearing any panties."

"Maybe she just forgot. I think that you're making a lot out of nothing."

"But that wasn't the end of it. She said that she was going to take a shower. I came back and started to watch television and a short time later her alarm went off."

mary0256
mary0256
485 Followers