Banging the Babe in the Wheelchair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, what did you do?"

"I ran back to her room to what the problem was. I found her on the floor in the bathroom, buck-ass naked."

"Did she say what happened?"

"She claimed that she was leaning forward to get something off of the vanity and slipped on a wet spot and the chair accidentally rolled away from her."

"So, what did you do?"

"I picked her up and put her in the chair."

"You know, she has fallen before."

"Mom, that wasn't the end of it. I came back and watched TV and after a while she came out and joined me. Damn, you should have seen what she was wearing. That nightgown didn't hide anything. In fact, it just highlighted certain areas."

Connie took another sip from her drink and thought for a few seconds. Then she spoke, "Any one of those three things would not be all that unusual. The three of them happening one right after the other makes me suspicious. But I don't think that that is your real problem?"

"What do you mean, Mom? I am concerned about Vicky."

"You may be concerned about her; but you're also concerned about yourself. How many of those times did you get an erection?"

"Why would you think that that happened at all? She's my sister."

"First of all, I know what a horn-dog that you are "

"What do you mean; I'm a horn-dog?"

"Jim, I have seen the parade of girls that you have snuck in and out of this house over the past several years. I am sure that there have been many more that I was unaware of."

"You knew and didn't say anything. Why?"

"Why should I have? That would have been hypocritical of me. When I have been going out two or three nights a week to get laid; I can't very well begrudge my son doing the same thing. But back to this situation with Vicky. Which times did you get an erection?"

"Um, a, well, all of them."

"Then, I think that that is your real problem here. You are upset that your sister could make you horny and you think that your mother can perform some kind of miracle and make the feelings that you are having, go away. Well, I can't make them go away."

"Well, what am I supposed to do? She is my sister -- my baby sister. I have spent my whole life, particularly the past seven and half years, protecting her and trying to take care of her. I am not supposed to have feelings like that for my sister."

"Look, until tonight, her doctor and I were the only ones who knew what a nice body your sister has. Now, you have seen it -- and you have seen it in all of its glory. About whether you are supposed to have feelings like that for you sister or not, you are only human, so you will have those urges for your sister, as you probably have had at one time or another for your mother. Societal taboos tell us that we should not act upon those urges."

Connie fixed herself another drink and continued to speak, "These taboos came about because society feared the results of in-breeding. Birth control and abortion have made it so that we can prevent those problems; but society hangs onto those fears. I am not going to say that I would endorse incest in most cases. In fact, under normal circumstances, if I learned of the possibility of my twenty-two year old son and my twenty-year-old daughter having sex, I would probably be incensed. But Vicky is not a normal twenty-year-old girl."

"What are you trying to say, Mom?"

"I guess what I am trying to say is that I think that Vicky is anxious to have sex. If that will help to raise her self-esteem or make her feel just a little bit more normal, then not only would I condone it, I would encourage it."

"Mom, you're not trying to tell me that you want me to fuck my own sister; are you?"

"No. I am not telling you that I want you to. I am telling you that you will have to think about this very carefully. Your conscience is telling you not to do something that your hormones are telling you to do. I am in a moral dilemma here too, Jim. No mother wants their unmarried daughter having sex; but most mothers accept it and hope that they have prepared their daughters for the inevitable. This is a concern that I have not had to face and I wish that I had.

Jim finished his beer and started to stand up. He looked at his mother and said, "I don't know what I can do about this. I have always said that I would do anything for my sister; but this is a step that I'm hesitant to take." He stood there for a few seconds and then he added, "This decision would be a whole lot easier if Vicky wasn't so damn sexy."

Connie said, "You think about this and I will talk to Vicky tonight. We may have jumped to the wrong conclusion on this though. I will talk to you more in the morning about this."

Jim began to walk away and then stopped and turned, as a thought popped into his head. Without even thinking, he said what was on his mind, "By the way, I have had those thoughts about my mother." He swiftly walked away.

Connie smiled as she thought, "Thank you, Jim. You just made my evening. That asshole, Bill, was trying to tell me that I was too old to find anybody else. Well, my twenty-two year old son thinks otherwise."

Connie went into her bedroom and undressed. She stood naked in front of her full-length mirror and hefted her 34C boobs. Her stomach was still pretty flat and her ass had very little flab. Her boobs had a little sag to them; but no more than you would expect for a woman who was forty-five years of age. She thought to herself, "That jack-ass that I have been dating sure does have some nerve telling me that I have to marry him because I am getting too old to attract any other guys. He is a good fuck; but he definitely is not the type of guy that I would want to marry. His insensitivity, tonight, proved that. Well, the hell with him. I have a more important problem to work on right now." She pulled a short nightgown over her head and picked up a robe. When she opened the door, she looked down the hall. Jim was not in sight, so she tossed her robe on the bed and walked to her daughter's bedroom.

She knocked on the door and, when she heard Vicky answer, she entered. Vicky was sitting on her bed reading a book. Connie sat down on the edge of the bed and waited until her daughter put down the book that she had been reading. Connie said, "I understand that there was a slight problem this evening. What happened?"

Vicky had a hard time suppressing a grin as she replied, "I was reaching for my nightgown and I lost my balance. I couldn't reach the chair and I couldn't reach the vanity. I didn't have any other way to get up. I had to push the button."

Connie looked at the sexy negligée that her daughter was wearing and understood how Jim got a hard-on form looking at her in it. She remarked, "I like that nightgown; is it new?"

"Yeah. I bought it last night when I went shopping with Janice."

"You know, when you fell it is a very good thing that you happened to have that signaling unit in your hand. Normally, you just leave it sitting on the chair."

"I guess that I was lucky this time."

"You know, Jim is not so sure that it was an accident."

Vicky sat silent, waiting for her mother to say something else. Connie asked, "Is there a reason that you dressed differently tonight than you normally do for your exercises?"

"I wore gym shorts just like I always do. I wore a tank top tonight instead of a T-shirt."

"The problem is not what you wore; it is what you didn't wear. You usually wear panties under your gym shorts."

"Gee. I must have forgotten them."

Connie sat up on the bed and put her arm around Vicky and said, "Honey, you haven't lied to me in the past and I would hope that you are not going to start now. It seems that everything that you did tonight was calculated. Do want to tell me why you were trying to expose your body to your brother?" Vicky just looked down and averted eye contact with her mother. Connie noticed that one nipple was poking over the edge of Vicky's negligée. She reached over and adjusted the top so that both breasts were covered and said, "You know if you were just trying to give him a hard-on, this outfit would have been enough. Hell, a ninety-year-old man taking salt-peter would get hard looking at you in this outfit."

Vicky leaned against her mother and a few tears started to roll down her cheeks. When Vicky still remained silent, Connie asked, "Baby, are you trying to get laid?"

Vicky looked up at her mother and the corners of her mouth started to turn upward as she murmured, "I wouldn't mind it."

"Honey, I can understand that. It is only natural for a girl your age to want to have sex. What I am having trouble with is why have you singled out your brother?"

Vicky struggled to get the words out; but she was finally able to tell her mother, "Last Friday, I was in my room reading when I decided that I wanted a soda. When I was going to the kitchen, I noticed that Jim's door was part way open. When I glanced in, I saw that he was going down on this broad with big tits. The look that she had on her face was the most satisfied look that I had ever seen on anyone's face up to that point. Then I saw his hard cock and I watched him slide it into her and as he was driving it in and out, the look on her face became more satisfied than I had seen before."

"So, seeing that satisfied look on her face made you want to experience the same thing; is that right?"

"You're partially right, Mom. Even right now, the most vivid part of that memory is Jim's big, fat, hard cock. It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen. I knew then that I had to experience the feel of it inside of me."

"Is it Jim's cock that you want to feel inside of you or do you just want to experience a cock sliding in and out of you?"

"I want to feel a cock in me; but there is something about Jim's that has me hooked. I have seen pictures of cocks before. I have seen some that are longer than his and I have seen some that are fatter than his. Some of them longer and fatter. I have never seen one that is as beautiful as his is."

"Damn, if it is that beautiful; maybe I'll check it out myself."

"Then you don't think that I am awful for wanting to something like this."

"No, honey, I don't think that you are awful. I just wish that you had come to me about this ahead of time. Then, maybe you wouldn't have scared the shit out of you big brother."

"You mean that I scared Jim. I didn't mean to do that."

"Well 'scared' might be too strong of a word. But he definitely did not know how to react. He and I just finished a long conversation in the kitchen about this whole matter."

"How pissed off at me is Jim?"

"He is not pissed; he just didn't know how to handle the situation."

"I suppose that I just blew any chance that I had of him fucking me; didn't I"

"Surprisingly no. His main problem was that he had to keep reminding himself that you were his little sister because he wanted to fuck you so bad that he couldn't stand it. I think that he is all right with that now and if he knows for sure that that is what you want to do, he will be willing."

"And this doesn't upset you?"

"Look, Vicky, I wanted to bring this subject up to you a few years ago. I didn't have Jim in mind as your partner -- in fact I didn't have anyone specific in mind. I just thought that if you explored your sexuality a little, it might help you try to fit in a little better and become more social. Then I remembered how the first year or two after the accident, I kept trying to push you to try different things and you would constantly balk at my attempts. Those attempts just drove you deeper into your shell."

"I was happy that you started to let me be. Until last Friday, I was satisfied with the way things were."

"I take it that you are not happy now and you want some things to change. Tell me, how much experience have you had sexually?"

Now Vicky was reluctant to talk too much. She wasn't sure how her mother would react when she learned of her sexual activities with another woman. She decided that if she wanted her mother's assistance and backing in this matter that she had better tell her everything. She started, "Before this week, all that I had ever done was use my fingers on myself. Then after seeing Jim and that girl, I knew that I had to talk to someone. On Monday, I talked to Janice about it and about how I should go about experiencing the same thing myself. She wanted to know what experience that I had had and when she found out how limited my experience was, she came over on Tuesday evening and showed me how to get myself off better with my fingers. Then she showed me what it felt like to get my tits sucked. From there she ended up eating my pussy and I ended up eating hers."

"How did you like that?"

"Oh, Mom. It was fantastic; when she made me cum by using her tongue on me, it was the best feeling that I have ever had. When I was eating her pussy and I made her cum, it was so satisfying to be pleasing another person that much."

Hearing this made Connie happy. Now she would only have to get through the mother-daughter relationship problem when she attempted to make love to her daughter. The girl-girl sex taboo was no longer a problem. Vicky had a very surprised look on her face when her mother said, "Honey, if I had thought that you were ready for it, I would have shown you several years ago how good it feels to have your pussy eaten."

Vicky asked, "You, you mean, uh "

"Yes, darling, your mother likes to eat pussy and to have her pussy eaten. I can understand why you would have hesitated to come to me about any of this, because most kids think that their parents stopped having sex as soon as the youngest kid was born."

Vicky laughed at that comment as told her mother, "Mom, with the number of boyfriends that you have had over the past several years, Jim and I have both known that you are very interested in sex and we would guess, very active. I have always been afraid to bring anything up for fear that you would disapprove of me being sexually active."

"Vicky, you have watched how many girls your brother has brought through this house over the years. If I disapproved, don't you think that I would have said something before now?"

"Mom, he's your son; I'm your daughter. As much as everyone tries to deny it, everyone condones the double standard. With a son, it is a sign of masculinity, a sign that he is becoming a man when he goes out and gets a piece of ass. The daughter is supposed to save her self for marriage. If she fucks more than one guy before she gets married, she is a slut. You may not have believed in that nor done anything to perpetrate your belief in the double standard; but you never said or did anything to show that that was not what you believed."

"You are probably right on that issue, Vicky. However, I would not have been upset to learn that you were sexually active; in fact, I would have supported it. The only thing that I would have worried about would have been if you had been hurt by it."

Vicky put her hands to the side of her head and made a loud groaning sound. "I am so fucking tired of hearing that. For seven and a half fucking years, everything has been 'make sure that Vicky doesn't get hurt,' or 'protect the poor little cripple.' Jesus fucking Christ, would somebody let me get hurt, let me do something stupid. Let me solve some real problem. That stupid signaling unit is a good example. Since I was thirteen or fourteen, I have legitimately used it once. That time was a fluke that I could even use it. When the chair dumped, I went one way and the chair went the other. The signaling unit flew in the air and landed right in front of my face. I can take care of myself. Tonight was a good example. I used the vanity to get to my feet and pushed the wheelchair away. Then I got down on the floor and positioned myself so that my ass was pointed at the door. I got my knee under my body so that I could lift my ass in the air when Jim came into the room. I can't run down the block for a loaf of bread; but I think that tonight showed that I can improvise and fend for myself."

Connie pulled her daughter close to her and kissed her on the forehead, saying, "Honey, I am sorry that you have felt that way. If I had known how you felt, I would have done many things differently. I still would have tried to protect you, because that is what mothers do; but maybe I wouldn't have tried to be as over-protective. Now give your mother a hug and a kiss."

Vicky put her arms around her mother and kissed her on the lips. Connie asked, "Sweetie, do you want to go to sleep or do you want to act on some of the other things that we have been discussing."

Vicky reached for the waistband of her panties and began to push them over her ass. As she was removing her top, she asked, "Mom, why are you still dressed?" Connie's nightgown was on the floor in seconds. Vicky scooted her body to the middle of the bed and Connie moved to her and began to kiss her daughter. Within seconds, Connie's tongue had forced Vicky's lips open and she probed swiftly and fervently in her daughter's mouth. Vicky's tongue was just as relentless in its attack on Connie's mouth. As she reached for one of those pert, young breasts, Connie thought, "Sex for Vicky must be just like school. One experience and she is already at the head of her class." She couldn't believe how aroused she was becoming just from her daughter's kisses. Vicky then began to rub one of her mother's beautiful breasts, feeling the nipple begin to harden under the palm of her hand.

Connie stopped kissing long enough to say, "Baby, I knew that your nipples got big; but I had no idea how big and how hard they could get."

As Vicky began to move her mouth toward her mother's firm, wondrous globes, she said, "Give them time and they'll get bigger. Now, I am going to see if I can get yours as hard as Jim's cock was earlier tonight."

Connie was moving from one tit to the other as she said, "Fuck, yes. Get those nipples hard. Suck, baby, suck."

As her tits were being sucked, Connie slid one hand between Vicky's legs and softly rubbed the outer folds that tender labia. She rubbed one side and then the other; then she rubbed her daughter's mound just above that moistening slit. Her hand dropped lower and she began to run one finger up the crack of her daughter's ass. Vicky began to squirm when she felt the tip of a finger probing the entrance to her tight asshole. The strange, unexplained sensation that Vicky was feeling had her experiencing a combination of fear and excitement. Part of her wanted her mother to penetrate that opening; yet, another part of her was unsure if the possible pleasure would outweigh the discomfort or the expected pain. Connie ran her finger back down that ass crack until she reached Vicky's pussy and then ran her finger back up to her asshole. She probed again for a short time and retreated again. Connie never really penetrated that young asshole; she just teased it a lot.

After probing the entrance to her daughter's asshole about six times, Connie slid her finger down the crack of that tight ass and slid the end of it into Vicky's now dripping pussy. As she got her finger about halfway in, Connie felt the pussy muscles clamp down on that digit. Vicky moaned, "Fuck, mom. You made me cum already and you just got your finger in there."

Connie muttered, "I am real close too, honey. Slide a couple of fingers into me and I'll be there." In her efforts to finger Vicky's pussy, Connie had pulled her tits away from Vicky's mouth. Vicky moved one hand to those large hooters and the other one went to her mother's dripping pussy. She slid two fingers in as far as she could reach and Connie yelped, "Oh yeah. I'm there. Fuck me with those fingers." Vicky's fingers began to piston in and out of that wet snatch.

Connie's fingers were sliding effortlessly in and out of her daughter's pussy and she exclaimed, "Shit, baby, it's so wet that I just have to taste it."