Banging The Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sure hope so," she said. She kissed me good-bye.

I couldn't wait to see her again.

(to be continued....)

**MAKE SURE TO VOTE SO I HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT PEOPLE LIKE. ALSO FEEL FREE TO SEND ME YOUR FEEDBACK.**

12
  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Start!!

I've read the first two chapters of the story and it's has great potential. The first chapter was better than the second, not really keen on you turning the girl into a cheap slut. Hopefully it will be for just that one chapter? Other than that, a great start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wow

this is one of the best submissions in a long ass time. made me wet, and that is my "barometer" of how good the stories are on here.

Excellent job! Hard core fucking, lots of feeling and clit action.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

With all that double-fucking and shooting sperm wherever, whose baby is she going to have? She seems so strung out that I'm not sure she knows for sure who fucked her and when....maybe she just don't give a shit?

This is lust in the most sincere way....fucking with a care as to who fucks who, only to get preggie and add to the population. She would make a wonderful wife in that she don't care who fucks her and yet she is capable of having lots of babies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

The way you ended the first one, it seemed like there could be a relationship. But this story I wasn't too excited about. It has way more potential to be a love story or romance than a series of gang bangs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Going places

This story is going places. If they develop sincere feelings for each other, they can have a lot of fun. Maybe we meet her friend next time?

OR what about the other families she babysits for? Does she get with the dads, the other brothers, the sisters? It could be really interesting to explore her more openly sexual ('slutty') side. That might be even better

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
More Stories