Bangkok

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither girl had notice the change in the air in the room as it happened slowly beginning when they returned from the shower but now the air was filled with the scent of musk, the pheromones each of them released as well as those the girls giving the massage released because even though they were professional masseuse they were sexually aroused by these two beautiful American women with the big tits who were laying naked on their tables.

Humans can rarely smell human musk. The scent is too subtle and human olfactory sense too poor but they do react to the pheromones in that musk and it is a strong reaction. Which is part of the reason the girls were each so horny. They were getting excited by each others smell. Part of the aroma therapy.

It felt almost like a dream laying on the tables their heads on pillows naked as the day they were born while the two very pretty girls massaged their necks and shoulders and four young and well hung men masturbated at them pointing their cocks at Tia's and Laura's tits. Then suddenly the men each began his climax as spurt after spurt of pearly white cum shot onto their tits from these strangers' cocks. The men had been chosen for the size of there members and each was not allowed to have sex for two weeks prior to an "assignment" so both the amount of sperm the sent flying and the quality of the musk they exuded were intense. In no time both Laura and Tia found their tits completely covered in pearly white cum. Then as they stared at their cum covered tits and inhaled the aroma of the cum on their chests the masseurs started to rub their tits and spread the cum around their bodies. This time there was no avoiding the sensitive areas of their nipples as the spunk was moved all over them.

Tia felt her girls hands approach her neck and knew that those hands were covered in the man juice that had shot all over her and she could not resist the temptation. She turned her head to the side and stuck out her tongue letting it slide across the hands of the girl rubbing the cum into her and she received a taste of the cum that was on her body. The girl smiled at her and raised the hand up closer to her face and she could see the gobs of cum running down the fingers. She picked her head up and sucked those fingers into her mouth sucking that delicious cum off of them. As she licked her girls fingers clean she reached out and grasped one of the cocks at her side and pulled it to her head. The young man complied with a smile. He was still hard and still stroking himself, that is until she sucked his length into her mouth and began to give him a blowjob.

Laura was slower and she laid there as her girl rubbed the cum onto her body and her two men continued to stroke themselves working up another load for her. Soon the masseuse could no longer reach the uncovered areas of Laura's body and she got up on the table and straddled Laura's chest while she worked the cum down over Laura's belly and toward her pussy but for the second time Laura found herself staring into the girls pussy. This time from a different angle and closer. She watched it for a minute as she moved around on her body and finally without thinking she leaned her head forward and drove her tongue directly into the other girl's pussy. Even as she did it she could not believe she was doing this. She had never been with a woman and had never even considered it but now she found her mouth locked onto this woman's sex with her nose stuck into her asshole and she liked it, more than that she loved it. Then she felt a feeling she had experienced before so she knew what it was. A tongue running down her slit and pausing at the clit before it went in and licked her cunt hole and in the state she was in she came, flooding the table and the other girl's mouth with juices. Even through her orgasm she did not stop she wanted more pussy, she just shuddered and continued on. Then as she was beginning to feel the risings of a second orgasm the familiar feel of a cock sliding into her pussy registered in her brain and she went over the edge again but this time as her pussy quaked in orgasm so did the girls she was eating and a flood of Thai pussy juice covered her face and filled her mouth. The sweet taste of pussy she had never experienced but now knew she wanted again.

Tia looked over at her roommate and friend as she sucked on the cocks of the men on either side of her, first one then the other. She saw her friend and was stunned she had never known Laura liked girls. What she saw was Laura on her back in a 69 with the other masseuse and her tongue definitely buried in the others pussy. At the same time she had one of the men up on the table fucking her. But then who was she to judge, here she was sucking the cocks of two strangers while a girl she did not know was running her hand up and down her pussy and suddenly she could stand it no longer and she spread her legs wide open inviting the hand that was touching her inside. The invitation was not wasted, immediately she felt fingers enter her and she groaned in appreciation as they pumped back and forth. But now she was curious Laura seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. Tia considered herself straight but she was wondering what it would be like and God those fingers felt good in her pussy but not as good as a cock would. She removed the cock from her mouth and looked at the man to whom it belonged. Then she pointed at first his cock then her pussy. Who says you need to talk, he knew instantly what she wanted and moved down to get on the table between her legs to fuck her. At the same time she motioned for the girl who was playing with her to tome up on the table, which she did without hesitation. Then pointing at her mouth and the others pussy signaled what she wanted. The girls smiled broadly and nodded vigorously, apparently happy to have her pussy eaten by this big titted American woman. She wasted no time in straddling her face and planting her sweet pussy on Tia's mouth.

Tia was tentative at first. While she knew what her pussy tasted like as she had tasted herself on guys more than once when she went down on them after they fucked her. But what was this girl's going to taste like. Then as she caught a whiff of her scent, the pheromones took over and all hesitation was forgotten and she wanted to be there, wanted to suck and lick all day. She found she loved it, especially while one of the men was pounding her pussy with his big cock. The attention her pussy had been craving these past hours was happening and she cut loose into a mind blowing orgasm. Juice leaked out of her while he pounded her and she just wanted more and she continued to tongue the sweet pussy in front of her until it too sent a stream of girl cum into her mouth and as though it was choreographed the guy fucking her let loose with a stream of cum slamming into her insides. With girl cum running down her throat and man cum flooding her pussy she climaxed again and felt as though she had nearly reached heaven that time. But still there was more. There was another dick to use that she had not yet had in her and she signaled the second man to her pussy to replace the rapidly deflating cock that was in her now.

Laura had become a true slut on the other table unable to get enough of anything. She had gotten everybody off the table and signaled one of the men onto it on his back and she crawled up after him to straddle his dick and get it as far inside as it would go. Then she signaled her girl up on the table on top of him so she could eat more pussy but still not satisfied she knew there was an unused dick lying around and directed that one to her asshole. She had never even considered anal sex before but now she wanted every hole filled. So she was experiencing her first double penetration with one big cock in her ass and another in her pussy while she ate this sweet girl's pussy. Sex was all that was on her mind, wanton sex. Fuck anything she could. The sensation of two cocks in her one reaming her asshole and the other buried in her pussy was overpowering and she was building an orgasm, the mother of all orgasms and it came as first one of the men shot into her ass and spilled his hot seed into her bowels and then the other followed almost at the same time blasting a load deep into her pussy she let loose screaming into the pussy she was eating and tasting the juices as she forced the girl into another climax. As she came down she felt as though she were someone else watching herself as she crawled off of the two men she had just fucked and left deflated and used and kissed the pussy in front of her. She moved down off the table.

Tia was still eating the other girl having her sitting on Tia's face. She had fucked both men to the point that they were both soft and her pussy was lying on the table her legs spread as wide as possible and cum leaking out of it.

Tia found her jaw starting to hurt and she was beginning to relax so she allowed the girl to orgasm once more into her mouth than as she savored the taste of her juices she signaled her to move off and she laid there with her eyes closed for a few minutes. They were both done and their attendants all four men and two women helped them to the shower room again and once again washed them cleaning all the mixed cum from their bodies. And then returning them to their room to dress. The hostess was waiting for them when they returned.

"We hope you have enjoyed you aroma massage and will return on your next trip to Bangkok. Your attendants wish me to tell you that they were pleased to serve you today and thank you. The two girls, your masseurs wish me to tell you that you were two of the most exciting and pleasing customers they have ever served and they have asked that if you chose to return to please ask for them. I have written their names on these business cards with our address on them. Also the management wishes me to tell you that while tipping is allowed they ask you do not spoil our people. Your dollars here are worth a great deal more than they are at home. While they do not encourage tipping they accept it as a fact of life and suggest that a maximum of one dollar for the men and two for the women is customary."

With that she bowed and left. By this time Tia and Laura were dressed they opened their purses and they handed each of the men a five dollar bill and watched their eyes bug out as they bowed and scampered out of the room to spend their new found wealth. Then to each of the girls they gave a kiss and a twenty. The two girls dropped to their knees in appreciation.

Once they were outside Tia looked at Laura. "I wonder if we over tipped?"

"Who cares?" Laura answered "I haven't felt this good in my whole life."

Tia agreed and the girls headed back to their hotel relaxed and refreshed as they never had been before. They talked and shopped their way down the streets, but never mentioned anything specific about what had occurred at the massage. They stopped and had dinner before returning to their room. It was still early evening but both of them were tired from their earlier workout and neither felt like going out.

"I don't know about you but I just feel like relaxing this evening" Laura offered.

"Sounds good to me. How about we watch one of those movies on the hotel network?" Tia offered.

"Cool, pick one while I get ready for bed and use the bathroom." Laura suggested.

Laura headed for the bathroom and Tia started to browse the selections on the hotel TV. There were several recent releases she had not seen yet but the Adult Choices interested her also. Each of the movies was only a couple of dollars but what caught her eye was an offering for a Viewers Special. For $12 they could watch whatever they choose for 12 hours. Tia made the selection and waited for her friend to come out of the bathroom. While she was waiting she decided to get changed herself and she quickly stripped down. She stood there naked remembering how free she felt at the massage parlor being naked and was considering what to put on when Laura came out of the bathroom wearing only her panties.

"Are you going to stay like that or get dressed?" Laura asked

"I don't know. I kind of got used to being naked this afternoon and was thinking about staying like this if you don't mind." Tia answered then asked her friend, "What about you. Are you going to get dressed or stay like that?"

Laura looked at her friend and thought for a second before answering. "I was going to put a T shit on but it's so warm I don't need one. If you're going to stay in the buff so will I."

Tia smiled and agreed. Then as they talked about what movie they wanted to watch Tia realized they did not have any munchies or drinks. So she grabbed the phone and called room service.

They decided on a horror movie that was a fairly recent release and made themselves comfortable sitting on the floor, leaning against the foot of one of the beds with pillows stacked around them. The movie started off slow but quickly rose in tempo and just as the girls were getting involved in it there was a knock on the door. Room service had arrived. Tia jumped up to answer the door still keeping an eye on the movie, completely forgetting her state of undress. She let the young man with the cart push it into the room and he eyed her body while he delivered the snacks they had ordered. She signed the bill and added a tip and thanked him. During this encounter Laura sat on the floor staring at her. When the young man left she asked Tia,"Did you realize you just answered the door stark naked and that man checked you out?"

Tia glanced down at herself and blushed. Her blush spread all the way to her very ample breasts. "I completely forgot." She answered shyly but it was then she noticed her friend's tits. Laura had a very nice set she thought to herself. Big with huge areole and large protruding nipples and right now those nipples were standing at attention. Sticking straight out like an eraser on a pencil. "God, she thought to herself she could hang pictures on those things."

While the girls had seen each other in various states of undress before, Tia had never really noticed her friend's sexuality. Now she found herself a little curious and aroused. "I wonder if she would be interested." Tia thought to herself

Laura studied her friend as she stood there naked and noticed that as they were talking Tia's nipples started to rise and there appeared just a hint of moisture glistening in the short pubic hair. Before today she never would have even considered looking at a woman but after her experiences earlier she found her friends body exciting with her huge tits bouncing as she moved to return to their seats with snacks in hand. Laura decided that if the opportunity arose she would certainly be willing to meet it.

Tia nestled down next to her friend, a little closer than before. She intentionally sat so that her thigh was touching Laura's. She noticed that the other girl did not move away but instead seemed to get a touch closer. They continued to watch the movie, giggling and screaming at the scary parts and even jumping and grabbing the others arm or leg occasionally. Both girls noticed the others touch and each wondered if it was really caused by the movie or even a little bit contrived, but neither wanted to make the first move and run the risk of being rebuffed.

Soon the movie was over and they were flicking thru the selections as to what they wanted to watch next. None of the regular movies really interested both girls so Tia flipped to the adult movies. Laura gasped "Are you really going to put one of those on?" she asked her friend

"If I find one interesting enough. Why, haven't you ever watched one?" Tia asked

Laura blushed a little and looked shyly. "No, I was always too embarrassed."

Tia laughed a little. "They can be fun. Sometimes they're so dumb it's funny and sometimes they are pretty good. How about this one it sounds juicy?"

Laura blushed again. "Well you're the expert. We can try it."

They started the movie. It started out as most porno flicks to a good looking woman, a guy coming to the door, then somehow they end up fucking. This time when the guy exposed his dick both girls gasped at the size of it, it was huge by any comparison except maybe to a horse. Laura grabbed her friend's thigh as she gasped and both girls giggled as they watched him sink his huge member into the woman. "Oh my God, I bet that would hurt." Laura said and she gave her friend's thigh a gentle squeeze but never removed her hand from Tia's leg.

Tia noticed the hand on her thigh, inches from her naked pussy and realized how good it felt and she started to get even hornier. It may have been from watching the girl on the screen have the horse sized cock rammed into her but she definitely had a warm tingly sensation on her leg where Laura was touching her. The movie continued and another guy showed up and had sex with the woman this time her used his tongue on her and she used her mouth on him.

Tia knew she was getting wet, either from Laura's touch or the movie she wasn't sure but it wasn't helping that Laura was moving her hand around ever so slightly on her thigh. It was hard to be sure but Tia felt as though Laura had moved slightly closer to her pussy than when she started.

Laura realized she was touching her friend's thigh. It had started as an accident but she liked the feel of Tia's skin under her hand and left it there. Then as they watched the woman on the screen get her pussy eaten she started absently moving her hand in tiny circles. When she realized what she was doing she did not stop but used the opportunity to get closer to Tia's pussy. She was heartened by the fact that her friend had not objected or tried to stop her surreptitious advance.

On the screen the second guy had left and now the woman was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee with a female friend. Almost without warning the conversation turned into a lesbian love scene and the two girls watched acutely aware of each other and each aware where Laura's hand was. By this time she had moved up Tia's thigh to where her leg met her sex. Tia had without realizing she had done it, moved her legs a little farther apart, almost inviting Laura to get closer. The two girls watched the movie and then as if of one mind, they turned and looked at one another and leaned into a kiss.

Tia surprised herself, she suddenly found her tongue was dancing in her friend's mouth and she was incredibly turned on. Laura had moved her hand to Tia's pussy as soon as the kiss had started and was now gently stroking her. Tia had moved her hand up and cupped one of Laura's breasts and was kneading it and running her thumb over the hard extended nipple, incredibly sensitive nipple, Laura had responded to her touch by pressing herself into her friend's hand and letting out a groan and shudder as her nipple was massaged. She had always loved when someone played with her nipples. They were super sensitive and at times she thought they were more of a pleasure center than her clit was. Sometimes she would masturbate simply by playing with her own tits.

Laura was excited she had moved, almost imperceptibly toward a kiss with Tia and she had responded by leaning a little closer to Laura and now Laura had what she was after. Her hand was stroking the short blond bush that covered Tia's pussy and she was running a finger into her friends slit feeling the warmth and moisture built up there. "God am I really doing this? Am I going to fuck my friend? My female friend. I want to suck her tit into my mouth and chew on her nipples. There so big I want it. I want to taste her I want to feel her clit between my teeth." All ran through Laura's mind as their tongues danced.

Laura soon had worked a finger down to Tia's hole and was teasing her by slightly entering her and them pulling back and at the same time massaging her clit. Tia was so horny she had spread her legs wide and wanted Laura to push inside with her whole hand. She found herself humping toward Laura's finger as the other girl teased her. Her juices were flowing and she could feel it as they ran out of her and down to her asshole wetting that and making her want even more attention. Finally she could stand it no more and she released Laura's tit and grabbed her hand to ram it into herself.