Bangkok Adventure Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No-one seemed to pay us much attention as we made our way through the lobby and into an elevator. While our guests explored the suite, I kicked off my shoes, picked up the phone and ordered a bottle of champagne from room service. These girls were crazy enough without any alcohol in them; what would they be like after a couple of glass of bubbly?

After Ming had made me a huge vodka-tonic from our duty-free stock, the girls sat on the end of one of the sofas and watched some awful dubbed American movie on the television. So it fell to me to let the waiter in. As he set up the ice bucket and glasses, he asked if I wanted him to open it. I nodded and signed the check, topping it with a twenty dollar tip.

Kee said something to the waiter in Thai and he laughed. I looked at Ming and she shrugged, as baffled as I was. The boy was cute.

"What did Kee say, Mai?" I asked.

Mai's eyes were still glued to the TV: "She ask him if he had nice cock." The boy said something in reply. "And he just said that she'd have to ask his girlfriend. The cock went pop and the boy poured three glasses. He said goodnight politely as I tipped him. Then I locked the door as it closed behind him.

I was getting a little heated and decided to head for the bathroom. Sitting on the toilet, I pulled off my top. I patted my pussy with a pad of toilet paper, flushed and stripped off the rest of my clothes. Naked, I checked by body in the mirror. My breasts were far from spectacular, but good enough – if I wore a bra it would be 34B or something. I cupped them and tugged at the already-firm nipples. My pubic hair was neatly trimmed for the highest-cut bikini. I kicked off my shoes and walked back into the room. There was no-one there; the giggling was now coming from the main bedroom. I picked up my champagne glass and joined them.

The three girls were naked, kneeling on the edge of the bed, thigh-to-thigh, their bums in the air. My strap-on was neatly laid out on the carpet below them. I laughed. All I had to do was step into it, pull it up over my hips and secure it with the Velcro.

The girls were peeking over their shoulders and wriggling their bums excitedly. Kee was in the middle. I eased a finger in between her tight outer lips… then another. My hand was palm-down so I could curl my fingers and press against her g-spot. She squealed and pushed back against the fingers but I pulled them out; she was wet enough. I placed one hand on the small of her back and pushed the head of the dildo inside. Grasping her long hair I pulled her head back and she arched her back. I shoved forward with my hips and watched the rubber cock plunge in to the hilt. Then I gripped her by her skinny waist and drove the dildo in and out with ever quickening thrusts. Kee lowered her face onto the bed so she could reach under her belly and rub her clitoris.

I pulled out and moved to Mai, slapping her upturned bum: "You next!"

"Please, yes," was all she said.

To be continued…

© 2002 Isabel Cavafy

12