Bangkok Encounter

Story Info
Western man experiences Thailand.
2.1k words
3.94
78.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vladimir Caba (2 June 2003)

A few years ago the publishing company for which I worked sent me to cover a trade fair in Bangkok. A westerner, I was working out of Hong Kong at the time and our magazine covered events around Asia.

I was happy with this assignment. Reporting on trade fairs was a breeze. The location is easy to get to, it’s open all day, and so you can pretty much arrange your own schedule and make sure you have plenty of time on your own. Since you’re on assignment, the company provides you with a little spending money too.

Now, let me quickly say that although Bangkok has a sleazy reputation, I’ve never bought sex in my life. That’s a line I just don’t cross. Thailand has a lot of attractions other than hookers, however, and yes that does include adult entertainment as well.

The company for which I worked was a pretty big publisher, but they got to be a big company by watching their money pretty closely. My per diem allowance was ok in a low-cost Third-World country like Thailand, but the company always put us writers up in one of the cheapest hotels in town. The place basically rented rooms by the hour, if you wanted it that way – I mean, for those quick little “meetings” for which Bangkok is famous, that is, “meetings” with the business partners in hot pants and halter tops. Of course, not all the guests brought hookers in with them – I certainly didn’t – but it was pretty normal to see them around. They were just another part of the life of the city.

Well, I had seen the sights and pretty well enjoyed myself that week, and also done my job. So late in the evening before I was to fly back home, I turned the key in my hotel room, and went in, ready to arrange my interview notes and the literature I’d collected. I like to relax a bit on my last night in a place, setting aside enough time to make sure my tickets are in order and my papers ready. I thought I would just settle down with one of those Thai beers in the mini refrigerator.

The first thing I noticed about my room was that the airconditioner wasn’t working. It had been obviously on its last legs the night before, but and today it just gave up. I frankly didn’t want to go to all the fuss of switching rooms, since I was to fly out the next day anyway. I was on a fairly high floor, I figured the incessant street noise wouldn’t been too much of a bother. As a matter of fact, I kind of like the heat, and since I had enjoyed some sensational dancers that evening at a club, I was in a mood to open the window, feel the moist damp air, strip down to my shorts and fantasize about those sleek, lithe bodies.

Just about midnight, though, my uneventful evening suddenly came to an abrupt end. I had just finished packing away my interview papers when there came a frantic knock at the door. Given my state of undress, I opened it just a crack, and my eyes lit upon a stunning Thai girl in a tight tube top standing just outside my door. Perspiring and terrified she quickly whispered:

“Please sir, they want to hurt me! Please, can you let me in? Please?!”

I could hear hurried footsteps approaching from an adjoining hall, and without really thinking, opened the door for just a split second – long enough for the frightened beauty to slip silently in and fling herself behind the door.

“Please! Don’t let them know I’m here,” she implored me as she squatted in the corner behind the closed door.

I was almost naked and my excitement-swollen cock was straining through my underwear, just inches from her exquisite and delicate face and the enormous dark eyes with which she looked at me in hope and terror. Any sense of embarrassment at my own situation, however, was not on my mind as the footsteps outside gave way to violent and threatening shouts in Thai and thunderous pounding on doors – mine included.

“What is it?!” I responded through the door, trying to pretend that I was an ordinary tenant rudely awakened from his sleep.

Obviously somewhat taken aback at finding a foreigner, their tone became a little more civil, if still insistent: “There was a girl up here. She is a thief! She stole my property. We want to talk to her, and she will NOT get away!”

As the girl in the corner desperately shook her head and implored me to keep silent, I shouted to the men outside, “I’m sorry about your property, but haven’t seen anybody.”

The men in the corridor continued to make their presence known to the residents of the other rooms for ten or fifteen more minutes. Finally, however, it sounded like they left.

I flicked off the light in the room and motioned the girl to a chair on the other side of the bed. There was enough light from the street coming through the window to allow us to see one another, but darkness within the room would keep anyone outside from observing the fugitive beauty now taking refuge with me.

Pulling back the curtain slightly, I could see three figures across the street in front of our hotel, just leaning against the wall smoking cigarettes. They were waiting.

I pulled the chairs further away from the window, and opened and handed her the one remaining beer from the mini fridge. I took a sip from mine.

“Thank you!! Thank you, sir!” she whispered quickly. I cut her off.

“OK, first, my name is Victor, not ‘sir’. What’s your name?

“They call me Annie, but my real name is Anuradha. Please, let me stay for a little while, only. They want to kill me. I just want to go home, but they will kill me if they find me.”

Call me a male chauvinist or whatever, but pretty girls can always basically get whatever they want out of me. Annie didn’t look threatening by a long shot. Slightly built, about 25 years old, with shoulder-length straight black hair, she didn’t appear physically threatening. Her hot pants and skin tight top showed that she wasn’t even wearing underwear, much less carrying a concealed knife or gun, and her little purse would barely carry a wallet and lipstick, so I didn’t think I had any reason to fear her.

I assured her she could stay the night if she liked, but I let her know that I had to check out of my room by noon.

“Oh, thank you sir, I mean, Veekta,” she gushed with real, evident relief. “You save my life, and my family too, thank you.”

I gathered from the rest of her whispered conversation that she had come to Bangkok to try to help support her farming family up north. A familiar story. They come, telling their folks that they’ll work as maids or waitresses, and quickly end up as prostitutes. Not that prostitution in Thai culture is regarded as the end of the world. Unlike in the US where prostitution was traditionally beyond the pale of moral acceptability, a kind of low point of no return; in much of Asia, prostitution is taken more matter-of-factly. It is looked down upon socially, but not so much morally. We all sell something to survive, I guess.

Anyhow, because of that Asian outlook on things, Annie’s hopes of prostituting herself for the noble end of helping to send her younger sisters and brothers to school was not quite the tragic moral paradox that it would perhaps appear in small town America. But then families, girls, and the third world economy are all different too.

Anyway, it wasn’t like I was about to object when a petite, drop-dead-gorgeous-girl asks to spend the night with me. I had no qualms about putting her up in my hot little room.

It was half-past-one by the time we finished our talking. I offered her my bed, and gathered the pillow and an extra sheet from the closet and settled down on the floor. No, I’m also not one to force a situation. Before going to bed, however, she asked if she could use the bathroom and take a shower.

As the un-airconditioned room was stuffy, she left the bathroom door ajar, and the light in there revealed nothing through the window to the street. I have to admit that I didn’t look away when I saw her slip off her shorts, to revealing her neatly trimmed sex. The top she was wearing was so tight that I had been getting an eye-full of her nipples since she flung herself into the room. Nevertheless, I felt a surge of arousal as in one deft movement she pulled that top off, over her head and revealed two perfectly proportioned rounded breasts with dark areolas and erect nipples. Naked, she flashed me a totally unselfconscious smile, shook her hips a little, then stepped into the tub and pulled the curtain shut.

Half a minute later, though, I heard her voice again. “Veekta, can you help me?”

It seemed that she needed me to explain how the shower worked. Naturally, my explanation took longer than it might otherwise have. Now it was my face that was inches from her sex and I had incredible trouble concentrating on the shower lever.

I cursed myself afterward for not “accidentally” dousing myself with shower water so as to have an excuse to join her in the tub. Sometimes I don’t think fast enough. All was not lost, however. She came out from the shower a few minutes later rubbing her golden tanned body with the one available towel before discarding it on the sink, flipping off the bathroom light, slinking sensuously towards the bed, and slipping naked under the sheets right next to where I was sitting on the floor.

As soon as I lay down on the floor, she softly called, “Veekta! Why you sleep down there? Please come into bed. I’m scared. Can you hold me?”

As you can probably guess, I was under the sheets next to her in a split second, assuring her she had no reason to be afraid. The door was locked and I was there to massage her smooth radiant skin as it glistened softly in the humid moonlight.

I don’t remember how my shorts disappeared, but I was soon relieved of them. I began giving her a back massage but soon moved on to slowly caressing her body from her feet, up her shapely calves, over her velvety thighs, just touching her sex, and up and over her firm abdomen. I paused to kiss and play with her nipples then I ran my hands over her shoulders and down her arms, as her breasts rose into my chest and our lips met in their own soft embrace.

I lay my head between her downy soft, smooth thighs and explored her now dripping wet sex with my fingers and then with my tongue. She moaned as my tongue flicked her clitoris and probed into her canal. I grabbed her back side, forced my tongue deep inside her and meanwhile gently plunged a finger, moistened by her vagina, into her anus.

I continued playing with her exquisite body until she could stand no more. She pulled me up. I kissed her nipples and breasts on the way to her mouth. As our perspiration mingled, my cock penetrated her sex, slipped deep inside her, and soon we were both lost together in an incredible orgasm, her body and mine united in one simultaneous wave of indescribable pleasure.

Just before dawn I awoke. She lay beside me, naked and fully exposed, resting peacefully. Quietly and carefully I slipped out of bed. I extracted my wallet from my trousers and pulled out a few hundred dollar bills – the remainder of my saved up per diem. I left the money with a little note: “I hope this helps you get home safely,” inside the wallet in her little purse, and went back to bed again by her side.

I next woke up to feel her kissing me good bye. She thanked me for letting her stay the night and said she’d never forget my “kindness.” I told her to be careful and stay safe. She flashed me that smile again, and in an instant was out the door. I looked out to the street through the window. The sun was just coming up behind the buildings, the Bangkok morning smog was as thick as ever, and there was nobody across the street.