Bangkok Heifer Ch. 01

Story Info
Hard work leaves Mike alone.
3.3k words
4.05
52.6k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 02/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allforall
allforall
42 Followers

Thanks to TECHSAN for Editing and suggesting a multi chapter format

Today I stand astride the summit of my success. I know that sound like pompous crap, but that's what I feel like today. My name is Michael Howard, I'm twenty-eight, weigh one sixty eight, have a face that is suntanned to brown, ruggedly handsome, and work as a construction engineer project manager.

I'm right now on top of a twelve story building in Bangkok, Thailand with my company's owner, Mr. Run Seal, and Gen. Subiyat of the Thai Army. We have just completed a power dam up river, and we now have a US aid contract for the dredging of a ship canal on the Irrawaddy River. Those two gentlemen will make multiple millions out of the dredging contract and I will make a few million of my very own.

It isn't bad for a boy that four years ago was staring at his wife's naked ass being fucked by an ex-Green Beret drunkard.

Back then I was an electronic engineer technician for Harris Aircraft maintenance. My wife, Elaine, was then twenty-one; beautiful if you like Anne Hathaway types, and was the only child of Alexander Gershon, one of Rhode Island's US senators.

Our wedding was one of those spectacular events that sometimes show up in People Magazine. The Senator used the ceremony as a campaign production and as a reward for loyal supporters. To give an example of the excess, the rehearsal dinner cost over $75,000 all by itself.

Our first real quarrel occurred at the end of our honeymoon. We had vacationed on Jamaica at the Hedonism Resort. I enjoyed the scuba diving and water activities. Elaine enjoyed the beach and the land activities. We both enjoyed the tolerance of skinny-dipping and nude sun bathing. We had no tan lines at the end of our trip. Our quarreling started when Elaine wanted to extend our stay for an additional week. I had only enough vacation for the two weeks we had been there so I had to go back to work I told Elaine that I trusted her and she could stay with her parents' friend for the extra days but that I had to go back to work. Elaine told me that we could live off of her inheritance but that was unacceptable for me. I had to earn my own way for my self-respect.

Harris Aircraft had low bid into maintenance contracts for several foreign airlines. Those airlines would sometimes have to maintain an airliner with parts that had failed and was therefore not airworthy. A side effect of these contracts was not enough hourly employees working on the maintenance and a requirement for engineering ingenuity. An obvious result of the latter was a spectacular number of hours that I was working. I was pulling sixteen-hour days six and seven days a week. Elaine complained at first but then seemed to accept the hours that I worked as the price of my salary.

One Thursday evening, I came home on time for a change. I hoped to get some action before supper. Well, I got the action, just not the action that I wanted. I came in the house hearing the stereo going full volume. I went to the back bedroom and opened its door. The fucker and fuckee were going so strong that they didn't see me.

I went out to the hall closet, got the Polaroid camera and the camcorder. I took the lens cap off and turned the camcorder on. I then placed the camcorder to watch the pair of them, and then started taking flash pictures with the Polaroid. The fucker got up and clobbered me into the floor and took the Polaroid out to his car in the back alley.

My wife stood over me and told me that I was a worthless wimp and deserved to lie on the floor forever. She went out to the kitchen and waited for me to come to. I got up after a long twenty count, and checked to see if the camcorder had recorded all the action. I got lucky. The camcorder had been on wide angle and there was more than enough tape to record all the fucking and my beating and my soon to be ex-wife's affectionate goodbye.

I took the camcorder out to my car and left to hunt for a divorce lawyer and a police officer. I found the lawyer, Karen Michael, first. She was very hungry for my money, and promptly made copies of the tape at the nearest video store.

I then went to the local police where I filed a complaint against the man who beat me. Turned out his name was Aran Stonya, ex-Green Beret, and all-around drunken brawler. The police hauled him in that evening. The dummy hadn't even thrown the Polaroid camera with its pictures away. My lawyer filed for divorce Friday morning.

Then the great Senator stepped in. He had the juice to get the beater freed and the divorce put on hold.

Senator Gershon told me that I better learn to keep quiet and not embarrass his family. I told Senator Poop Deck that I wanted that bastard who beat me to learn bubba love and the senator's daughter shown for the whore slut that she truly was. The Senator said that I was asking for a dirt nap and left the room.

I was getting smart. I had a new videotape in the camcorder. I leaked the dirt nap speech to the Florida Times Union at 2:30 in the afternoon of the next day. By 6:00 the Senator had the bastard back in jail and offered a good financial settlement for me to leave his daughter discreetly. I turned down the money but agreed that if the Senator paid for the divorce costs and kept the bastard in jail for a year, I would leave town in the night.

At 1:30 in the morning I was on a flight to Mexico City's Juarez airport and some broken down 707s. I worked on aircraft problems for the next six months. My divorce came through in three months but the senator broke part of his word to me. That drunk got out of jail after three months on good behavior. The bastard then married Elaine in a truly grotesque three-ring circus of a marriage that must have set the Senator back a cool million.

While working at the Juarez airport, I got involved in building construction. I developed a relationship with Mexican government officials and Chinese construction contractors. I was particularly a favorite of a Mr. Run Seal.

Mr. Seal owned a construction company. My expertise in integrating electronic repair facilities at modest costs was to him simply adorable. He had me manage a maintenance contract for Mexicana Airline at the Juarez airport. If this had been an American company the Mexican government would have banned the contract but, because of the Chinese corporation's participation, we were good to go.

The next contact was down in Panama. We needed a secure warehouse for containers that were offloaded from the container ships for movement up to the Central American states. I did better than expected and I ran the administration side when the Chinese manager failed to show.

Mr. Seal complemented me on my problem solving. He said, "Mike, you have solved problems without whining or looking for scapegoats. This is unusual, given my experience with Chinese managers. But the most important talent that you possess is the ability to work with people who aren't well educated and don't even speak your language."

"Mr. Seal, I'm grateful that you gave me this chance to prove myself in your eyes."

"Mike, enough ass kissing. We need to work on some big projects. How would you like to work in Thailand and Myramar?"

"I would like that fine, sir, but don't you have family who want those projects?"

"You're sharp. Yes, I have family that wants to be paid, but I want a profit and the ability to go back for more contracts after the first contract. My wallet and I will reward you well for success and not at Chinese income levels. You and I can make millions of dollars a year each."

I listened politely. I had learned that in the eastern cultures the young buck listens to the old leader always. Mr. Seal was right. There was money to be made.

Thus I came to be standing on top of a building in Bangkok. The view was outstanding if you like looking at a polluted city. We could see the opportunities and they were beautiful.

Gen. Subiyat was using his binoculars to scan the city below us. He started laughing and said, "Mike, look at the farangs going into Hollywood Joe."

I looked through his binoculars and started cursing. It was Elaine and her shiftless drunk of a husband.

Gen. Subiyat laughed, "Why are you cursing in English? Curse in Thai like the rest of us."

I said, "That's my ex-wife and the bastard who beat me up. I hate to think they are enjoying themselves in my Bangkok."

Gen. Subiyat said, "I don't know about him but she won't be enjoying anything unless she likes a good whipping and Thai hot sauce up her slit."

I said, "What in the world do you mean?"

Gen. Subiyat said, "At this time of day with a farang woman, there is only one reason to go to Hollywood Joe. Your bastard is going to sell her and get some drinking money."

I asked, "Gen. Subiyat, are you shitting me? This is the sort of revenge that only the Chinese can devise."

Mr. Run Seal said, "If the Senator is as powerful as you say, she won't be in there very long. Is that enough revenge for you, Mike?"

I asked Gen. Subiyat, "Is Hollywood Joe anyone to your family? I'm asking because the Senator can take powerful revenge if she was truly damaged."

Gen. Subiyat said, "Unfortunately Hollywood Joe is my wife's third cousin and a partner in our dredging project. I'm afraid we will have to rescue the little bitch and save him from himself."

I said, "On the other hand, the Senator can be very grateful to the person who saves his family from embarrassment. However, the daughter may not yet realize just how bad a circumstance that she is in."

Gen. Subiyat responded, "You mean for the Senator to be grateful to us, his daughter must have a life altering experience. That may take awhile. But we must be patient in approaching Hollywood Joe. We should not be premature in our approach."

I wanted to thank the General, but I knew that I should accept this blessing quietly. We continued observing as Elaine and Aran went in and only Aran came out.

While we were watching and speculating, Aran was making a deal for Elaine. As an ex-Green Beret Aran knew enough Thai words to get by in a market negotiation. Hollywood Joe gave him 8000 baht. Elaine stood there in a stupor. The first thing Hollywood had to do was get Elaine naked and then fully awake. Hollywood had his people give her a shot of medical grade amphetamine. She shot awake while standing in high heel shoes that were locked to the floor. Elaine cursed, "Do you know who I am? You give me my clothes back this minute or there will be hell to pay."

Hollywood said, "little farang, I know exactly what you are. Watch the birdie. There, you are started in show business. Put the brace (O Gag) in her mouth."

Hollywood's people placed a brace that held Elaine's mouth open. The metal the brace was made with caused the mouth tissues pain. Elaine started to scream incoherently. Hollywood's people then fastened clamps to her nipples and her vaginal lips. Elaine tried to remove the clamps but the people with rubber gloves, held her hands until the electricity started flowing. When that happened, Elaine started jerking and trying to dance with her feet locked to the floor. The electricity was a high frequency, current limited type that would cause pain but not damage the skin. It would definitely keep Elaine awake. The amphetamine finally wore off and the electricity was used to keep Elaine from relaxing.

Elaine's Story

I was Elaine Howard. I was married to Mike Howard. We had a story book courtship. We met when we were both graduating from college.

Mike was what the other girls called a hot prospect. Maybe it was the idea that the other women wanted him but I decided that I would get him. He was getting an engineering degree. I know, sort of boring, but at least he had a degree.

Most young men that I had met knew about my father, but Mike didn't have a clue who father was. I admit it was appealing to be wanted just because I was me, not my father's daughter.

I didn't recognize it at the time but, Mike wasn't impressed with my family. I mean Mike liked my father for his conversation but didn't even notice that he was an U.S. Senator.

We had an elegant memorable wedding ceremony. Anybody in political Rhode Island attended. We honeymooned at Hedonism Resort in Jamaica. I wasn't shy about my body and Mike was proud of his physique. We played and made love till I had trouble walking.

But all good things end. Mike said he had to return to work. He wouldn't listen to me that work was highly overrated. We had friends in Jamaica that we could have stayed with, but no! Mike had to go to work. He did offer to let me stay with my friends but I didn't want to be separated from my husband just yet.

Eight months went by. I was lucky to see Mike three hours a week. Our lovemaking went into the toilet. Finally a sharp self-confident man started paying attention to me.

He was Aran Stonya. He knew all these strange foreign languages and he was very attentive. He knew just what to say to cheer me up.

Early one afternoon he dropped by with champagne and Puerto Rican Rum. We started drinking and, well, one thing led to another.

Just as he got going with me, Mike came in the room and started taking pictures. I was scared, but Aran beat the hell out of Mike, and I thought Mike would now know to stay closer to home.

I talked some trash to Mike to remind him that he needed me more than I needed him. I knew that was cruel, but I needed to keep Mike off balance. After all he might try to divorce me

By that evening Aran was arrested and Mike was threatening to divorce me for adultery. I was scared sober. I called my Father and he came right down. He got with the local police and made some offers and threats and got Aran released.

Then my father talked to me about my stupidity in being caught in my own bed by my husband. Then he said, "We have to have a united front to handle Mike. Just do as I say and Mike will see reason and quit talking divorce." He arranged a meeting with Mike.

My father told Mike, "Young man, this is partly your fault. You are supposed to be home every evening to attend to your family."

Mike replied, "Yeah, I bet your staffers get to go home on time every night don't they?"

"Young man, my staffers are doing important work. They have a future. They're not stuck in some job where they touch greasy metal." My father replied.

Mike stood up and said, "You wouldn't think that if you were flying on one of those airliners. Anyway, Elaine and I both promised to be faithful to each other. She broke that promise and now she must pay."

"Howard, you will be in serious trouble if you don't shut up now." My father growled.

Mike calmly replied, "I want a uncontested divorce for adultery, her fault. And I want that ham handed bastard in jail for the full term of his sentence."

The senator shouted, "You better change your tune. My daughter won't be divorced by the likes of you, and Mr. Stonya can always come back to handle you again. Then if you still haven't learned your lesson, we will give a permanent dirt nap. You do know what that means don't you.

Mike turned on his heel and walked out of my father's room. My father said, "I talked tough to him and now he will see the right way to do things."

Unfortunately Mike did tough better than my father talked tough. The Florida Times Union called father that afternoon with a story that they were going to run the next day. My father got white as a sheet. That evening, my father agreed to put Aran back in jail and pay for Mike's divorce from me. I expected to lose all the wedding presents but Mike didn't want anything but the clothes on his back. He left town the next morning.

My father had Aran tried and convicted within a week. I stood by Aran at his trial. After all this was partly my fault. Aran had to stay in jail for three months before Florida said he was ready for shock probation. I had been scared that Aran would be hurt while he was in prison but it turned out that he was top dog in the big house.

My father arranged a giant wedding for Aran and me. It was very expensive but this time nobody who did not work for the Senator came. I became Elaine Stonya.

Aran drank a lot. He never beat me but he was mentally abusive. I started yearning for Mike's avoidance. We traveled all over the world, which kept Aran out of my father's hair.

We were on a trip to Australia. We got to see the kangaroos in the wild. We flew over the outback and got to visit Ayers Rock Unfortunately Aran got bored with all the scenery. He wanted some bright lights and naked girls. We went to a nude beach but that wasn't all that interesting to Aran. He hated the Fosters beer.

Finally he was so upset that he got a change in itinerary and got us tickets to Bangkok Thailand. My father hadn't approved this change so we arrived without any spending money. Aran and I got drunk in the hotel bar and then Aran remembered an old friend. I remembered giggling as we went in the gaudiest bar I had ever seen. The people were as colorful as the bar. Aran got me a drink with an umbrella in it, and started talking with the owner. Aran asked me to dance on top of the bar. I tried to climb up but fainted.

I woke up naked, with my feet tied in the highest heels I had ever worn. I stood up, waving in the breeze and yelled, "Do you know who I am? You give me my clothes back this minute or there will be hell to pay."

I heard, "Little farang, I know exactly what you are. Watch the birdie. There, you are started in show business. Put the brace (O Gag) in her mouth."

I wasn't sure what had happened to me, but I was damn scared. The brace as he called it hurt like the devil. If I touched it with my tongue, my tongue burned. I couldn't speak words any more. I could just cry. I wondered where Aran was. This might be one of his sick jokes.

They fastened these clips to my nipples and both my labia. I tried screaming. They turned the electricity on. If my feet were not tied to these shoes which wouldn't leave the floor, I would have jumped through the ceiling. They kept turning on the current whenever I got sleepy.

I was exhausted but I was afraid to close my eyes. Finally I just collapsed.

allforall
allforall
42 Followers