Bangkok Hilton

Story Info
He meets his shemale vixen in Bangkok.
977 words
4.17
88.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A straight guy for 34 years, I had always harbored a special interest in shemales. Not that I would ever admit it publicly. And that's how I met her, in an internet chat room. Cyberspace, where one can indulge in every fantasy in complete privacy. I was in the Big Apple and she in Bangkok. We chatted sporadically for almost a year. She discovered I was a banker, I that she was a nurse. It really didn't matter, till I was offered an assignment in Singapore.

On a lark I called her from Singapore and asked if she would like to meet in Bangkok over a weekend. She said yes. I don't think either one of us thought it was real till I checked into my hotel early Saturday morning. I called her again and we decided to meet in the hotel coffee shop an hour later.

Still not sure if she would every turn up I waited in the coffee shop and was more shocked than surprised when she did turn up. Was she stunning or oozing sex no, but then I am no brad pitt either.

She looked a lot like her picture. A small frame 5'2 only made taller by her heels. Her breasts were small as with most Asian women and she wore a simple blue skirt with a white silk shirt. I thought she looked nice.

Her English was surprisingly very good, thanks the many expatriate patients she explained. It was awkward at first, our encounters online had been extremely explicit and the two of us had explored every hidden fantasy. Only real life was different.

After 3 coffees I finally asked if she would like to come up to the room. She nodded a tad unsurely and we went up to the suite. Again like strangers we sat on the couch facing each other extremely formally, the conversation was a mix of the interesting and the inane but hardly sexual.

Then I began to notice her, the smooth skin of the legs, her taut thighs. The white lace bra that peeked through her silk shirt. She was sexy. I think she was sizing me up too. Morning turned to afternoon and we stepped out early in the evening. Nothing was happening. All the various sexual encounters I had dreamt about felt just like that, dreams.

We finally came back to the room later. As we stepped in I couldn't resist and kissed her on her lips. It was a fleeting contact but I felt her respond. Standing there in the corridor I leaned in and kissed her again. This time we kissed, her tongue explored my mouth and I pushed her against the wall.

My hands found the zipper on her skirt and I tugged. The skirt dropped to the floor. I unbuttoned her shirt and there she stood in her white lace lingerie. She began to undress me to till I was in my boxers.

Kissing her I lifted her ino my arms and took her to the bed. She pulled of my boxers and I was hard as hell. I removed her bra and kissed her breasts before gently biting on her nipples.

She played with my dick, rubbing it as I sucked on her small breasts. My hands kneaded her soft as. Slowly I found the courage to feel her boy clit through the panties – it was small but hard. She moaned.

I removed her panties and felt her clit in my hand. It felt strange, but I liked the fact that she moaned even more.

I licked my way down her stomach but stopped at her clit. Instead I turned her over and kissed her ass. She used her hands to part her asscheeks and I began to lick her tight hole. Slowly pushing my tongue in her.

One of my hands found her clit and I began to slowly jerk her girl cock.

I pushed her down and positing my hard cock at her asshole and slowly began to push in. It was tight, very tight. Unlike anything I had felt before, but her moans egged me on and I slowly pushed all the way in. Till I was buried in her.

Then I began to move and before I knew it I was cumming inside her tight ass. She continued to moan even as I slowly pulled out and lay by her side panting. It was fabulous. I had finally made love to a shemale and it was crazy.

She curled up beside me and I felt her girl cock – she was still hard.

She gently turned me over and sat on the small of my back. I felt her girl cock nestle against my lower back slowly she slide lower and pushed my asscheeks apart. I felt something wet on my asshole.

She was lubricating me with her saliva. First she pushed in a finger making me moan instantly. The finger was replaced with her girl cock. And she slowly pushed in.

The feeling was incredible and before I knew it she was in me. Moving slowly, she lay on my back her breasts crushing against me and then she came in me.

As she pulled out – I was hard – really hard.

This time she sat on me taking me in her all the way a lot more easily. Slowly we found our rhythm and she was bouncing on me while I grabbed hard at her nipples, squeezing them with my hands.

This time I lasted longer and finally came in her deep.

She fell on me and we drifted into sleep. Over the next few weekends my Bangkok trips became a regular part of my schedule till I finally returned home.

We still chat online once in a while and often think of our first meeting in Bangkok.