Bangkok Rape Arena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl’s clitoris was a nice size and had become erect. I concentrated my oral efforts on stroking the sensitive hard bud. She began to moan and say things in her native language that I could not understand and then she moved her hips against my mouth. I alternated between licking the swollen outer red lips of her pussy and her erect clit. Reaching up I grasped her supple tits in my hands and began to massage them while occasionally pinching her hard distended nipples. The girl gradually spent less time saying words and more time moaning and gasping as her nerve endings caught fire and reacted to the touch of my lips, tongue and hands. She was feeling wonderful sparks of pleasure traveling throughout her body for the first time in her life. Her moans were amplified by the speakers and were the only sound as the audience had become deathly still.

Her twin sister rose and came and sat next to her at the top of the bed and began to stroke her sibling’s hair. In response the girl opened her eyes and looked up pleading with her eyes for her sister to understand why she was succumbing to my sexual assault. Raising my head I looked at the sister with a menacing stare. Her cheek was red and swollen from where I had stuck her. She lowered her eyes in a subservient manner and continued stroking her sister’s dark silky hair. I figured that I would have no further trouble from her as I lowered my head back into her sister’s crotch and took a long wide lick of her cunt. The girl’s body jerked as a minor orgasm took control. A whimper became a squeal of delight as she let her pent-up excitement and release take control of her body.

I rolled off of her and pulled her sister down on the bed. I grabbing her head by her hair and pulled her face towards my cock. She looked at me, started to do something stupid and then, knowing what I wanted, opened her mouth and took as much of me as she could between her lips. The crowd cheered and made coarse comments as I simply lay there and let the young woman suck gently on my hard throbbing staff. While she sucked on me her sister turned over and wrapped her arms around the other woman’s waist and held her tightly.

Her soft mouth felt fantastic on my cock. I had little doubt, from her oral talent, that she had done this before and suspected that she might not be a virgin like her sister. I decided that I would save the certain virgin until last and fuck this sister first. I reached down between her legs and rubbed her pussy and found that she too was wet. Whether her building excitement was generated from watching me eat her sister or sucking on my cock did not matter. I did not want to dry fuck either cunt and was pleased that she was ready to be mounted. I was very horny and needed to begin fucking.

I rubbed her pussy and spread her lubricant with my fingers around her vaginal lips and over her hard clit. The woman let my cock slip out of her mouth and began to lick the length while jacking up and down on the shaft with her hand. If she thought she could jack short fuse me off my rapacious intentions she was sadly mistaken. I slipped my finger into her pussy and again found a hymen. I had been mistaken. Apparently the woman had successfully orally satisfied previous male suitors or maybe simply read about how to do it and was a quick study while preserving her virginity. Her luck was about to change.

I pulled my hand out from between her legs and raised it over my head in a fist. Again the full house went nuts at the sign of a second virgin and the chant “Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh” rocked the arena for almost two full minutes.

I suddenly had a wonderful theatrical idea for the crowd and pushed the one girl down on her back and then easily lifted the other young woman and placed her on top of her sister so that they were belly to belly. The resulting position paced their sweet wet gaping cunts against one another. I positioned myself between their lovely soft spread thighs and used my strong legs to push them even more widely apart. I grabbed the top sister by her round hips and positioned my cock at the tender portals of her virgin pussy. The moment the large purple helmet of my shaft came into contact with her moist nether lips and began to seek its way into her she screamed and attempted to rear up and off of her sister. I effortlessly pressed her down so that she could not move and with one violent thrust shredded her hymen and sank deep into her body. Her scream was quickly lost amongst the cheers and shouts of the audience.

“Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh” echoed throughout the large room. After a few vigorous thrusts that pushed me deep into the young girls belly I pulled my blood and cuntle juice covered cock out of the one sister and aimed it at the other virginal portal that seeped only a few inches down. The girls had wrapped their arms around one another and were crying and weeping hysterically trying to comfort one another. Not only was the lower sisters cunt aroused from my earlier licking it was also strategically positioned where it had become covered with her sister’s dripping juices. I slid easily between her engorged sweet cuntal lips and then as, I had done with her sister, tore her hymen and buried myself into her belly.

Never before had I heard the cacophony of sound in the Khohm Kheuun Club that erupted as the audience realized, from her screams, that I had also taken the other virgin. The shouting and chanting of “Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh” was like never before. They cheered and yelled platitudes of praise and admiration while I alternated thrusting my cock into the now liberated and gapping pussies of the French sisters.

As theatrical and well received as my stunt had been it was not the most pleasing way to take what was now fully mine to take and enjoy. I knew that the audience, nor I, would be satisfied until I had thoroughly fucked both of the girls. I released my hold on the top sister and reared back on my knees with my cock still deeply and firmly implanted in her cunt. Raising my arms I flexed my glistening muscles, threw my head back and roared as a lion that had vanquished his prey and was now announcing to the jungle that he had ownership of the remains. I could not see them but I heard the “Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh” in response.

I pulled out of the top sister and rolled her over to the side of the bed and immediately sank balls deep in the young woman who remained on her back beneath me. Like the well-trained athlete that I was I fucked her with an intensity, strength and vigor that I doubted she would ever again find. Her sister remained next to her and stoked her hair and whispered in her ear as I fucked her unmercifully. Nature gradually took over and her cries became moans and, as her body began a ferocious series of orgasms, her screams of terror became the intense sounds of pleasure, desire and need. Her arms reached up to pull herself closer to me and her legs instinctively wrapped around my hard thrusting buttocks.

She despondently whimpered and tried to hold on to me as I pulled out of her and, rolling her sister onto her back, began to fuck her twin. Instead of consoling her sister as she had done for her the woman began to kiss my arm and run her hands over my muscular back. As I nuzzled my face into her sister’s soft neck I felt her kiss my cheek. When I turned towards her she opened her lips and sought out my tongue.

The arena was now quite with only the sounds of our fucking filling the room. I don’t know how long we continued, it felt like it was for hours. I fucked the two, now very receptive, sisters alternating between their wet quite greedy and willing cunts and came in each of them at least twice. I am rarely totally satiated by my exhibitions at the Khohm Kheuun Club but this was one of those times that I was spent. When I had, at last, had my fill of the two girls and felt like I was not going to again be able to perform at the level of which I felt was expected of me I rose from the bed and left the two totally exhausted girls lying on the now very wet sheets.

Naked, my now semiflacid cock hanging between my thighs, I walked to the door to the room with the chants of “Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh, Sing dtoh” mixed with grateful applause. The door opened for me and I was cloaked in a robe by attendants and ushered to my dressing room where I could relax, shower and dress. I often wondered what happened to the girls that were brought into the arena. I had asked Mr. Virote on a couple of occasions and he would always redirect the conversation and not answer me. I had heard from others who said they were in the know that much depended on their “performance”. Rumor had it that a sideline of the Khohm Kheuun Club was selling off the girls to those in the audience willing to pay exorbitant fees for the privilege of following their idols like Sing Dtoh into their now stretched cunts. Some were sold into white slavery or to rich sheiks and drug dealers for their use and pleasure.

I took the envelope from the attendants that was always given me upon completion of my performance and left the appropriate staff tips, that were expected. It was nearly four am when I reached my apartment and sank into my soft bed. I could sleep until afternoon as I had nothing planned until the next evening when I was scheduled again to appear at the Khohm Kheuun Club. When word of the previous night’s feats reached the street the arena would be packed expecting, once again, something extra special. I hoped that Mr. Virote was not going to try and equal or exceed the act. For an instant, but only an instant, I wondered what had become of the French twins. I would not at all have been surprised to discover that they were at that moment the central figures in a gangbang of epic proportions that a substantial group of men in the audience had paid big bucks to be a part of.

To be continued……

12