Bangladesh Lady For Black Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Jeremiah and I spent New Year's Eve at his parents ranch, and on the first day of the new year he surprised me with an engagement ring. There we were, having steaks and beer at a quaint little steakhouse in Fort Worth's west end when he got down on one knee and popped a shiny ring in my face. I happily accepted his proposal. I get so excited every time I look at this beautiful young man and realize that I'm going to be his wife. We're getting married as soon as we graduate. I'll have my MBA and he'll have his bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Calgary. Sure, he's two years younger than me, but I think we make a cute couple. We've decided to move to Texas after graduation. For some reason, the State of Texas reminds me of the province of Alberta. It's not just because of the oil connection, the western mindset and the cowboy hats either. It's the people, they're so energetic and vibrant! The two places are many thousands of kilometers apart ( I'm still not using miles, a pesky American habit ) but I swear in many ways they could be twins. I'm glad I met Jeremiah, the love of my life. It's a shame that my family still won't talk to us but hey, maybe someday they'll come around once they realize that love is love. Or maybe not. Either way, it's up to them. I've got a wonderful man in my life and we're starting a brand new life together. No time for haters!

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12