Bangladeshi Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course all good things came to an end. And in my case they came to a strange end. Our affair lasted a good nine months and during the last 5 months or so we simply gave up on protection. I liked to feel her hot velvety cunt envelope my cock and she liked the feel of my hot seed filling her up. Our constant copulation led to Memoona becoming pregnant. But before I even came to know she was pregnant we decided it was best for her to move out. A lot of people had come to know about her living at a bachelor's apartment and now the open sneers were becoming a nuisance. She moved to a low rent slum a few kilometers from my apartment. She still worked for me till she was 5 months pregnant and before the tummy started to show. I knew it was mine and she knew that I knew. However I never brought up the topic and she never claimed any rights for her unborn child. I told her to switch her entire clientele to avoid the scandal. She stopped coming to my house.

I never saw my daughter till I moved to my own apartment where she had a client. By then I was already engaged. She introduced me to my daughter and I forced her to accept a huge sum of money. I invited both of them in my house and while the little girl watched TV, her biological parents reignited old passions in the bedroom. Memoona would stop by occasionally to fulfill my needs till I got married. I told her that my future wife was not very keen on sucking my cock or drinking my seed. She felt pity on her old lover and would service me several times a week just like old times. We did it even after my wife moved in but very infrequently. By the time our daughter was four, she moved to a completely different part of the city and we moved to another country. I haven't seen them since.