Banished Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling was euphoric, and my seed seemed to spew forth in a never-ending stream, each spurt followed by another orgasmic wave that continued on and on with each rocking thrust.

I had no idea an orgasm could last that long, but our eyes remained locked together during our sustained, mutual climax, and a feeling of warmth radiated between us, culminating in several pulses which seemed to come from my core itself.

We wound down from that state slowly, my cock still pulsing and oozing little remnants of my cum into Miriam's already well-seeded womb, and as she held me, she slipped backward, down onto the bed, guiding me down with her, and bringing my head to her bosom where she cradled me like a child, and I nuzzled her lovingly as she whispered soft, soothing words into my ear that I couldn't quite understand.

I was falling asleep and fast, but images were going through my mind; my grandmother, her warm smile and knowing gaze; my mother, that anxious look on her face as she fussed over my safety; Julie, the teary-eyed expression that she wore when she came running to my room for comfort; and... another woman, shrouded in shadow, small, but exuding an aura of elegance, as if she had grown accustomed to standing above all things for so long that she could no longer be bothered.

Then there was one more.

A small shadow; a girl, her frame upright as she stood proudly with the poise of nobility.

But she seemed to regard me with a curious kind of reluctance, and as I approached her, she began to retreat.

I gave chase, a curious desire to know who she was suddenly overtaking me, but as I chased her, she led me deeper and deeper into the shadows until I lost myself, falling into a deep, dreamless, but restful sleep.

*

I awoke to my princess lying beside me, her eyes on me, ever watchful; that typical, playful expression on her face, and wearing a light, cotton dress; and to my surprise, I found that I also seemed quite fresh and clean, with fresh sheets somehow finding their way onto the bed as I slept.

"Good morning," the princess chirped, and as I raised an eyebrow, she smiled. "Is that not how it is said in your lands?"

I nodded, smiling.

"Yes; it was just a little weird hearing it from your lips. How would you have greeted me normally?" I asked, and she thought about it for a while, before leaning in to kiss me on the lips.

"May your roots, this day, draw the sustenance needed that your branches stay the wither of another cycle," she said, smiling, and I chuckled a little.

"Is that what everyone else says every morning?" I asked, and she shook her head, smiling.

"There is no standard way to awaken one's mate; and from the visions of your past life, I fear that such a practice leads to the utterance of words that while possessing sentiment, are delivered without sufficient tenor."

"Hn~. That's definitely true," I replied.

I held my right hand up as I lay on my back, and clenched it into a fist, then flexed my hand a bit, and to my surprise, I found that while the muscles felt tight, it certainly didn't feel as if it had been severed clean just a few days ago.

As I examined the arm, however, I noted a slightly glum expression seemed to have crept onto Miriam's face, and I turned to study her.

"What is it?" I asked, and she gestured to the door.

"An unpleasant interaction perhaps, awaits," she said, and I smirked.

"Astrid?"

She nodded.

"She is useful beyond measure; of that I am certain, and I am relieved that she is endeared to you. But her irksome protests inspire in me the urge to silence that wagging tongue."

It was so curious; whenever Astrid spoke to her out of turn, she seemed to respond with such calm grace.

Yet it seemed as if the girl had gotten under her skin more than her demeanor would have suggested, and I chuckled, as it brought me some amusement.

My reaction seemed to bring a mischievous smile onto her face.

"You know... you could silence that tongue. She seems to revile your amorous displays with an intensity that can only stem from possessive jealousy."

I snickered at the thought.

I had to admit; I did feel the impulse to 'silence' her ever since she'd berated Gisela for her affections.

Not to mention that Astrid was an exceptionally beautiful girl, and there was no doubt in my mind that I would enjoy it, and she would too.

"It would bring her a vision as well; I am certain of it," Miriam continued, reasoning her way through the mischievous plot. "Perhaps it could even save a life. The lives of all tongued folk!"

"Alright, alright," I said, reigning her in a bit. "Is she by herself?"

The princess closed her eyes, listening closely for a bit, then nodded.

"Two others are a little distance behind; one Gisela, the other a lesser companion."

I nodded, rubbing my hands together, and creeping to the door.

I stood near the wall, on the side of the two-door entryway which I'd observed was often the only door used, and as it opened and a figure stepped into the room, I pounced.

"Ahh!"

A wooden platter went clattering to the floor as I wrapped my arms around her, pulling from view, before kicking the door shut.

She wrestled with me quite vigorously, before realizing whose arms were restraining her, bringing a pause to her struggle.

"Nathan! What are you doing? Come to your senses!" she began, but I cut off her protests by bringing her hands together at her front, and pinning them together with my left hand.

"I apologize; my princess demands your blood, so it must be shed," I said, and as she glanced at Miriam, a brief look of panic crossed her face.

"This is madness, Nathan. You are not yourself!" she cried, and I laughed wickedly into her ear.

"Maybe not; but I'll have your flesh nonetheless."

I kissed the spot just beneath her left ear roughly, while my right hand snaked into her robes, lavishing the curve of a naked thigh.

She thrashed a bit, kicking about as she did, but I held her firm, nuzzling her neck as my fingers explored that silky-smooth skin.

I'd now all but confirmed that Kobalt women grew no hair anywhere on their bodies except their heads, but this dried fruit diet of theirs seemed to do wonders for the skin as well, as I'd never spotted so much as a blemish on any of them.

At least, any that I'd privy knowledge of, at least.

Astrid's thrashing seemed to have stopped, but as she squirmed, I let my right hand wander a bit, exploring the smooth expanse of skin along her side, almost all the way up to where I could feel that subtle outer swell of breast, and she shuddered at this.

Then the door burst open, and a slightly panicked looking Gisela poked her head inside; but she took one look at the princess, then the scene unfolding on the floor beside the doorway, before turning, and quickly dismissing whoever else was following her in.

She stepped into the room, then pulled the door shut, leaning against it as she studied the scene with a slightly awed gaze.

Astrid's squirming seemed to intensify at this; but again, I held firm.

"Nathan, please..." she said, casting her eyes away from Gisela, and I traced her side again, kissing her gently.

But as much fun as it was, she was still someone I wanted on my side; so, I released her, and as she moved off of me, she slumped back against the wall, studying me.

Her breathing was uneven, and her face flushed.

"Not as easy to resist as you imagined, is it, little Kahnwald?" Miriam asked, and Astrid straightened herself out.

"So what? Does that mean I should lose myself at his whim? I am not so weak-willed a Kobalt," she answered, eyeing Gisela as she did.

"Then taste it yourself," Miriam offered. "He is due for a reading, is he not? Taste it and tell me then what you will and will not lose."

Astrid seemed to consider the request, glancing at me as she did.

"Fine. But only because a reading is required," she answered, and I raised an eyebrow at this.

Giving in a little easily, aren't we?

Though, the conversation began to make me wonder... just what were the requirements for this skill to be activated?

Astrid had phrased it as 'drawing' a premonition out of her, hadn't she?

I eyed the girl as she moved to the bed, sitting on the edge.

She turned to me, an expectant look in her eyes, and as I moved towards her, a bit uncertainly, she gestured to the bed beside her.

"Are you waiting for an invitation, Auslander? Or is your prowess limited to the assault of unsuspecting maidens in the performance of their duties?"

Miriam clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"See? She was not deserving of your mercy," Miriam said, and I snickered in response.

"I am beginning to agree with you," I said, ignoring Astrid's request to sit by her side, and instead crawling over to Miriam's side. "Perhaps she should be taught a little lesson."

"Yes. Instruct her!" Miriam added encouragingly.

Astrid scoffed at this, keeping her gaze turned away from me.

"There will be no instruction save my own; and it will be to teach your wandering advisor how her duties may be performed whilst maintaining the dignity of her standing."

Gisela bit her lip, seeming quite embarrassed by the comment.

"Maintain the dignity, huh?" I asked, my tone a little teasing, and Astrid nodded.

"Yes. Even if one is tasked with carrying the seed-life of a God," she said, and I smirked.

"Well then; let's test your resolve."

I led Astrid onto her back, and as she looked up at me with that defiant look, I swiftly claimed her lips, but the kiss did little to sway her; as she kept her own lips sealed, and made no effort to kiss me back.

I quickly moved to kiss along the side of her face, moving in on the sensitive spot on her neck, just below her ear, and moving further down the length of her neck.

She still resisted, but I could easily sense a flicker; a quickening of her heart rate, a slight rush of blood, and her breathing becoming ever so slightly ragged.

But she kept her body tense, and her fists firmly clenched.

"Is that all, my king?" she asked, a little sarcastically, and I cackled in response.

"This is getting fun," I said.

I moved off of her, guiding her further onto the bed, and stripping off my cotton shirt.

My eyes zeroed in on her hands which were still balled into fists, and I went to them; unclenching them, and bringing them to rest on my sides where a firm row of pecs were quickly developing, and I smiled, as her fingers almost instinctively traced a little path along the outline.

I moved to kiss her again, and an arm slipped around my back, and this time, her lips parted slightly.

Her breathing was definitely labored now, and as I kissed my way down her neck for the second time, I spotted the unmistakable clamping of her legs as her arousal started getting the better of her.

I trailed my kisses further down her shoulders, slipping the loose fitted sleeve of her robe over them as I did, and as her breasts came into view, I grasped one firm mound in my hand, and gave it a tentative squeeze.

"Herr Götze, your goddesses; the one with the scars upon her neck. She peers in from the window yonder," Miriam said into my mind, and I looked over to the window.

"Bianca! You can come in if you wanna watch!" I called out, and the sudden sound of something clattering to the ground sounded outside.

I tilted my head, watching intently, and after a few seconds, Bianca's head poked timidly out of the side of the frame.

"Come on, now," I said, gesturing to the bed, and with some difficulty, she climbed in, then awkwardly headed for the bedside.

"This one is special to you..." Miriam noted, and I nodded.

She turned, studying her a little, then moving to her side, she took Bianca's hand, and led her to the bed.

"Come; observe with me," Miriam suggested.

Bianca nodded, hypnotically almost, her eyes glued to Astrid and the rather lewd state in which we'd been caught.

As I returned my attention to Astrid, however, I noted that she seemed to have used the momentary distraction to steel herself, but with Bianca's addition to the audience, I had a new motivation for breaking down her resistance.

As I moved in to kiss her, however, she placed a hand to my chest.

"That's quite enough stimulation," Astrid said. "The parts are ready enough to be properly utilized."

I snickered at her.

"I think I'll decide what's enough, thank you."

She frowned, but as I began to kiss her neck, the hand against my chest quickly slipped around my head, and as I kissed and nuzzled my way back to her breasts, she quickly returned to that hot, bothered state that I desired.

"How much of this do you intend to apply? There are pressing matters," she said, her voice a little shaky, and I put a finger to my lips, as I pretended to give it serious thought.

"Until you ask for it?" I replied.

"Ask? I have already made the request that we move proceedings along to the next stage," she replied, and I smirked.

"Have you, now~? I couldn't really tell."

Astrid made a slightly grumbling sound, but it was much huskier than her usual grumbles, and as she cleared her throat, I continued my assault on her breasts.

But I didn't go right for the sensitive nipples on each peak.

Instead, I nuzzled my face in the valley between the swells, then placed a tentative kiss on the side of one breast, then the other, before settling on her left breast while I reached for her right with my hand.

Her legs were regularly shifting now, moving together as she tried in vain to bring some much-needed relief to her sex.

"You are being impertinent, Nathan. The pleasure will come; why will you not turn your attention where it is needed?"

I released her breasts, moving a little lower down her body and planting a soft kiss on her stomach, looking up into her eyes as I did.

"I dunno. I just don't think you're serious enough about that request yet. I mean, I'm not certain where you want my attention even."

I kissed lower down her stomach, and finally, she brought her hands to my head, pushing me, trying to force me to lower.

"Why do you suddenly not know the place, Nathan? I have witnessed you many times, bringing your attention to it with many others."

I snickered a little.

"Hn~? I can't remember. Refresh my memory," I teased. "Maybe it's here?" I continued, planting a kiss on her hip.

"No? How about here?" I asked, going for the sensitive spot on her pelvis.

"Nathan!" she scolded. "This is quite far enough!"

I cackled at her.

"Is it~," I continued, teasing her. "I'm not sure. I mean... you haven't even begged yet..."

She groaned, but as I began to kiss down from her pelvis, bypassing the place to which she was trying to direct my attention and moving to the juicy inner thigh of her leg, she almost screamed in frustration.

But I ignored her, kissing the sensitive length of her inner thigh, while letting my hands trail delicious little paths along her sides.

Her chest was heaving now, making for quite the erotic sight...

But she wasn't broken yet, and I knew I'd need to push her that final few steps over the edge.

I moved up her body again, working my way to her breasts, and as I did, I placed a hand between her legs, as if adjusting myself, and in the process, I let my knuckles just brush against her sex, and her body jerked at the contact.

"Oh~. That's interesting... was that the mystery 'destination' that you were referring to?" I teased.

"You know well, Nathan. I will not play your- ahn!"

I brushed my finger against the place again.

"That's interesting... what's it called? Us foolish godlings know so little of these things," I said, feigning innocence.

Astrid stared at me, her expression as livid as it was desperate, and I could see her working out how to proceed while getting me to relieve her of her torture.

"My... entrance," she said, finally, and I smiled.

"Entrance? That's odd... what about this, then?" I asked, bringing a finger to her lips. "Can't I 'enter' from here?"

She gritted her teeth.

"I despise this game," she said, and I snickered again.

"Do you~? It can end at any time, you know... You just have to tell me which entrance requires my attention."

I began to kiss her breasts again, and she thrusted her pelvis up, desperate almost to get some relief by grinding against me in any way possible, but I withdrew my leg just enough to deny her, and she growled.

"My sex, Nathan. My sex requires your attention," she spat.

"Requires? I'm not sure I understand... maybe I'll just stay here," I teased, and she groaned.

"Nathan, please!"

"Please, what? What do you want me to do?"

She bit her lip, her expression almost teary, but I took a nipple into my mouth this time and sucked on it firmly, drawing a moan out of her lips.

"Please suckle the nectar from my sex! I must have it!" she cried out, and I smiled.

"Are you sure?" I asked, moving down her body, and she readily spread her legs to accommodate me.

"Yes, Nathan. Please!"

"I'm not sure I believe you yet~," I teased.

"Please Nathan. Right now!"

"Hnn~. If that's the case, then allow me to go fetch someone to perform this task," I began, and she grabbed me with an intensity that said 'don't you dare'.

"I need you, Nathan. You! I desire the pleasure of your tongue upon my sex this instant!"

There's the magic word, I thought, and I kissed her gruffly, as I cupped her sex with my hand, and began to smear her leaking juices all over her cunt.

She growled into my mouth, and I quickly tore myself from her lips, then descended to her dripping wet place and dove in.

I kissed, sucked, and slurped her juices up, smearing them all over my face as I dragged my lips from side to side, letting them tease her slit while my tongue flicked about, lapping up her sweet nectar with abandon.

"Yes!" she cried out. "Suckle me!"

"What was that? Did you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No. Don't ever stop! Pleasure me, Nathan!" she cried out, grasping my hair and forcing my face onto her sex.

She was leaking more juices than I could reasonably devour, and as I slurped them up one final time, I moved my assault to the little rose-bud of her clit, and as I buried it inside of the hood, she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Yes! Pleasure me with that wonderful tongue!" she cried out, and as I obliged, a steady stream of moans began to issue from her lips.

She brought a leg up under my arm, then wrapped it around me, grinding her hips into me as I sucked on her, and before long, her hips began to buck as she orgasmed, moaning lewdly and with abandon as she did.

When she finally went still, her silvery hair was matted to her forehead with a thick sheen of sweat, and her light green skin was coated all over with beads of perspiration.

She twitched and heaved from the exertion of our tryst, but as she looked down at me, there was a new look in her eyes, and as she pulled me up into her arms, she began to kiss me hungrily.

Her hands reached down, scrambling almost to retrieve my part from its confines, and as soon as she fished me out, she pressed me to her entrance, and without a second thought, she eased me inside of her.

"You possess the skill, Nathan. Use it. Look into me," she said, her chest heaving, and a slightly wild look in her eyes, and as I peered into her core, a strange sensation began to course through me.

A wave of weakness seemed to wash over me, and as I collapsed on top of Astrid, she held me, gyrating her hips to stimulate me underneath her as she continued to kiss me with an almost zealous fervor.

I steadied myself, then moved to meet her thrusting with my own movements, but my eyes were no longer on her.

Instead, I felt myself being thrown through some kind of web, with images zooming past me too quickly for my mind to properly process.