Bank Bonus Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kate reached around to soap the front, she found Joe's dick at full erection. She took it in both hands and rubbed up and down. When Joe moaned she let go and massaged his balls. The hot water and slick lather made every move feel incredible. Kate continued to alternate between massaging his balls and stroking his cock, using Joe's movements to guide her hands. He would push back against her with his hands on the wall in front of him when he was close to coming. That's when she would change the pace, or the pressure, or the position of her hands.

"Do you want to come right now Joe?" she asked him when she felt his balls tighten. "It feels like you do."

Joe responded with something he hoped sounded enough like yes. He was past ready to come. Kate pulled him around to face her and squatted in front of him.

"May I?" she asked as she took as much of his hard 8 inches as she could in her mouth and wrapped her tongue around the head. She didn't wait for a reply; she knew the answer.

She held on to his ass for balance and sucked his cock. She looked up so he could see her face. Her hair was wet and messy, but he could see her eyes. Joe held her head and smiled, but only for a few moments.

"Here it comes babe," Joe groaned. He held Kate's head firmly to him, and she gripped his ass as she felt him thrusting harder.

When he came Kate was able to swallow the first spurt, but the next one dribbled down her chin. She was disappointed she was going to miss that to the shower.

Kate's legs were a little wobbly when she stood. Joe wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.

"I could shower like this every day," Joe said as he held her close. "The water bills would go up, though."

"Water's cheap, and I'd pay my part," Kate leaned back and rinsed the last remnants of soap from her hair.

"We could work something out," Joe pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. He liked the way his soap smelled on her, on them.

The water was getting cool and it was getting late, too. Joe had to be up early in the morning. They got out of the shower and wrapped up in the towels Joe had set out.

"I have to be at work by 9, so set an alarm accordingly, please? Kate asked as they dried off in the bedroom. "Oh, and you said you had something I could sleep in?" she added with just a hint of a tease in her sleepy voice.

Joe went to his bureau and tossed her an old blue t-shirt. It was soft from having been washed and worn many times. It was clean, but still smelled like him. Kate pulled it on over her head. She took a deep breath and inhaled his scent. The soft cotton held her like a hug.

They climbed into bed together. Joe wrapped up behind her, his breath warm and comforting on her neck. Kate fell asleep happy. Joe smiled as he held her close. He had gotten her into Bears blue after all.

12