Banker Or Whore - Same Thing Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I should have stopped him I suppose, but how could I? I was a banker and I had just won a piece of business worth nearly two hundred million dollars, with possibly at least the same amount to come from him and even more from his friend. I was a mature separated Danish woman with an open and liberal outlook on sex. During my marriage I had with Erik's knowledge slept with other men as he had other women usually when partner sharing, which is hugely popular in my home country. So what was the big deal now and what had been the big deal when Warren fingered me and I gave him a hand job?

"Any idea yet?" He asked quietly as looking down I saw that he had undone the button.

"No Colin I haven't really.

"Well my dear" he said quietly as he slid his fingers inside my shirt and slightly down my chest so they almost touched my La Perla bra.

"Yes" I whispered, feeling aroused, surprised, expectant and once more, just as I had been with Warren confused.

That was somewhat due to what Dempsy was doing to me and the words he was using about persuasion and relationships being so similar to those that had caused me to open my legs for Warren.

"I didn't want you to get the wrong idea Michaela" he said kissing the top of my head as he ran his fingertips along the edge of my bra brushing the sensitive flesh as he did.

"And what's that" I sighed leaning back further?

"That my dear" he said softly slipping his fingertips on both hands just inside the cups. "Is that I didn't want you to think you had to sleep with me to get the business."

That made me smile. "Maybe just to keep it though" I said as his hands slid fully into the cups and held my breasts. It did feel good and I guess he felt my body relax as any idea of resistance faded away.

"No, no Michy not at all. This is us building our relationship."

I didn't reply for a moment as I revelled in the excitement of what was happening and the pleasure I was gaining from what he was doing to my breasts. They and my quite prominent nipples always are very sensitive and tonight they felt particularly so, maybe two hundred thousand bucks worth of sensitivity I thought as I groaned when he pinched both at the same time.

"Ooooo Colin" I sighed. "What about Vanessa?"

I guess by saying that rather than 'no' I told him that I was up for it, but didn't want to be caught.

"She'll be so spiked up by now that she'll be out of her brain. She probably couldn't even get down the stairs, but if it makes you feel more relaxed" he said taking his hands off me, walking over to the door and locking it. "How's that?"

"Thank you" I said.

As he turned and faced me after locking the door I saw his trousers ballooning out with his erection. That almost made me giggle for my mind went back the earlier conversation about big ones. He came and sat beside me. Putting his arm round my neck he went to kiss me.

"Just a sec" I said removing my glasses and putting them on a side table.

"I have wanted to hold you Michy from the first moment I saw you" he said softly just before he kissed me surprisingly tenderly and rather expertly.

"Just hold" I rather flirtatiously asked breaking the kiss for a moment.

"We are both grownups Michy so let things take their course shall we?"

We kissed. It went on for some time with both of us sucking and licking all-round the other's lips, teeth and tongue. As much as in some ways I wished I had to, I didn't need to put on an act as I was excited by his lordship's desire for me and I was enjoying him expressing it.

His hand went back to my breasts and fiddled inside my bra searching for what he wanted to find and what I wanted him to stimulate my nipples. The bra was slightly on the small side so it was well filled by my breasts. There simply wasn't room for more.

"Hold on a mo" I whispered pulling my lips away from his and reaching behind me. I had to pull the shirt out from the white jeans to get to my bra clasp. As I did that he flipped the remaining buttons undone and slid it off my shoulders and down my arms. I kissed him again as, hiding his view I undid the bra, removed it, broke the kiss and sat upright so he could see me.

"Oh yes Michy" he groaned leaning forward and burying his head in my breasts adding in a rather muffled tone. "They are gorgeous."

I cradled his face and sighed with genuine pleasure as his mouth, lips, teeth and tongue fed themselves on my breasts and nipples. He slowly eased me back into the corner of the chesterfield. Half lying on me with his erection most obviously pressed against my hip we kissed at length as his hands wonderfully wandered all over my chest and breasts gradually moving downwards until they were enquiring at the waistband of my jeans. Although he wiggled his fingers inside it was too tight for him to go much further. He removed them and slid them down my tummy to cup my mound through the thick denim. That wasn't too good for either of us and his fingers went back upwards and found the zip. He started to pull it down, but it got caught; that's one of the problems with my weight on times, clothes don't fit properly.

"Oh fuck" he groaned in his aristocratic voice. "Do something Michy, please."

"Hold on" I said clambering up. I fiddled with the zip and after a short while it slid down.

Looking at me he said in a strained voice. "Might as well take them off hadn't you?"

Smiling I replied. "That's rather a naughty suggestion your lordship."

He laughed. "Listen serf stop fucking your lordship around and get those fucking trousers off."

"Yes sir I grinned pushing them down and off to stand before him in the brief patterned thong.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you kind sir" I replied doing a little curtsy.

"How gorgeous sir?"

"Gorgeous enough to fuck Michy so get that fucking thing off and let me fuck you."

I liked his dominating, quite forceful manner. I also liked being almost totally undressed while he was clothed, I have always enjoyed that and the other way round too. I've never fathomed out just what attraction there is in being naked or near so while your partner is still dressed, but as I stood there wriggling the thong down my legs and off I had such powerful surges of arousal I could easily have started to cum. But on the other hand, there were also the issues of a lover to be seeing your body for the first time. When a woman is in her teens and twenties and even some of her thirties it's not too much of a problem, but after that it can be and especially when a woman is prone to putting on weight as I am. So although excited by being now totally naked in front of Colin I was also full of trepidation as to what he would think of my body. Vanessa is stick insect thin with the longest legs in the world. I imagined his lordship played around with other equally slim, young fillies so was used to lithe, young, taught bodies, and one of those I didn't have. What he would think of my slightly sagging tits, the excess flesh on my tummy and hips and the somewhat chunkiness of my legs I dreaded to think.

Taking a deep breath and holding my tummy in I went back to the sofa and sitting down said.

"This is all a little one sided Colin isn't?"

"Yes Michy and purposefully so."

"And why is that?" I asked wondering if the aristocracy did things differently to us mere mortals.

"Because I wanted to see you without the distractions of undressing myself."

"I don't follow."

"Never mind, but please walk over there as I undress."

Quite clearly the British aristocracy do things differently!

"Walk where?"

"Just by the table so I can see you playing with yourself as I get ready to fuck you" he smiled slowly undoing the buttons on his dark blue shirt.

I leaned back against the table feeling relieved that I could keep breathing in.

"Go on then Michy" he said as he dropped his shirt on the chesterfield.

"What?"

"Play with yourself, stimulate me."

I felt a little foolish standing there naked watching my potential lover undress. But I was very aroused and my body was tingling with sexual expectation so I raised my hands and cupped my breasts; it felt lovely.

"Mmmmm nice Michy" he said as he undid his zip and removed his trousers and socks.

I pinched my nipples and ran my fingertips down my body loving the sensations of them on my waist and the slight, well I call it slight, swell of my tummy. I could hardly tear my eyes away from Colin stripping and slowly revealing what I now so badly wanted to see, feel, hold, stroke and have fuck me; his cock. His boxers round his ankles I at last saw him in his rampant glory. He looked lovely. He had a nice cock. Fairly long and nicely thick it reared ramrod straight and hard up his flat stomach. He had a good body, it was lean and looked fit with a nice covering of dark hair on his chest that I so easily visualised scratching against my hardened, erect nipples.

He walked across to me and took me in his arms so that our naked bodies were touching from head to toe. We kissed and I revelled in the feeling of his length pressing into my tummy and his hairy chest rubbing on my breasts and nipples. The kiss went on and on as we both squirmed our body against the other.

His hands were all over me; on my back, in my hair, down my side, on my tits and of course on my bum. They were on the cheeks squeezing them together, pressing and pinching them and pulling them apart. His fingers without enquiry or invitation went into the crease and ran along it finding and pressing on my bum hole. That made me wonder whether all the stories about the British aristocracy and their fascination for, amongst other practices, anal sex were true. A little shiver going through me I wondered whether I would find out. I didn't move my bum away from it and he pressed a little harder.

"Are you totally sure about Vanessa?" I asked.

"Absolutely, in any case she never comes in here and the door is always locked."

"Ok" I replied kissing him back and loving his fingers sliding between my legs from behind.

"Turn round" he ordered.

I did.

"Lean forward put your elbows on the table."

I did. I felt him take hold of my hips with one hand as the tip of his cock nuzzled against my lips that were wet and slightly open.

"Ready Michy?"

"Yes" I grunted from my bent over position, my tits hanging down, my bum stuck out and my legs slightly open.

And like that the banker was fucked by a lord for the first time.

*

Back in England I put in place all the arrangements for the transfer of Lord Dempsy and his family's funds and investments to one of our proxy accounts and got on with my life.

I still had little social life in the UK, but as I had more time now than when in M and A I had started building one. I joined Highgate Golf Club and a tennis club in Chelsea and started accepting invitations to both playing with members and attending their social events. I had no idea just how difficult it is for a single woman in her forties to meet people at such clubs, other than that is guys 'whose wives didn't understand them;' they were two a penny. At social things and even around the courts and golf course I could see the 'claws' of wives coming out when they saw me.

Luckily I was able to get 'home' to Copenhagen about every other weekend where I could have sex with my husband and a couple of 'old flames' who had come to light since our separation, of course not at the same time!

I exchanged numerous emails and phone calls with Dempsy's team as we set everything up. Out of the blue I got a call from Monica Horrocks. We had chatted a few times since she had issued the invitation to the brownstone a few weeks ago and I was warming to her despite the awfully posh accent that sounded to me somewhat like the Queen's. I warmed to her even more when she told me that the point of the call was to invite me to a weekend at Highgrieve, Dempsy's ancestral stately home.

Just what the fuck do you take with you for a weekend in the country with members of the British aristocracy? I had no idea as I had never been on such a weekend. Would we go shooting? I had seen that they did that sort of thing in such TV series as Downton Abbey, but then that was set years ago. Were they still like that I wondered? I had read of the British royal family having a love of shooting. Would we 'dress' for dinner on the Friday and Saturday evenings? If so just how dressy would it be? Long dresses, cocktail outfits or what? Colin and Vanessa weren't stuffy, well not in New York they hadn't been, but at his family seat, who knows?

Being Danish and quite senior in the investment banking industry I had met members of the royal and near royal families and the hanging on aristocracy. But until recently that had been the Danish royal family in Denmark not members of the British aristocracy.

On the Monday before my weekend in Gloucestershire with Lord Dempsy I received an email from Monica. It explained that I should arrive late afternoon on the Friday and with the bluntness that only someone as upscale as a lord could get away with leave after a buffet lunch on the Sunday. It laid out an itinerary that fortunately did not include shooting. It informed me that there would be an informal dinner on the Friday with some of the neighbours, that there would be a visit to Cheltenham races on the Saturday where his Lordship had two runners and a dinner that evening with some close friends. It stressed that all the activities were very informal and gave details of preferred dress code. That made me feel relieved and I was impressed with the thoughtfulness.

Packing probably more than I could possibly need I crammed the Porsche full of bags and dress carriers and headed out past Knightsbridge to the M4 looking forward to bombing down the motorway. I had been told that going right down to the M5 then up that was the quickest way, but I chose the more scenic route of turning off at Swindon and driving through the winding lanes; after all I didn't get to drive the Carrera that often.

Driving the hundred or so miles to Gloucestershire I had plenty of time to think and as well wonder. Think about what had happened last time I had met his Lordship and wonder what might happen this time. They were both delicious thoughts.

The satnav worked perfectly and I arrived at the very impressive historical pile set in a couple of hundred acres of rolling woodlands a respectable fifteen minutes late. A young guy in a striped waistcoat and black trousers met me and carried my luggage, well most of it up to my room that was at the end of a long corridor on the first floor; the house really was massive. He informed me that tea was being served in the second drawing room that he explained was to the right inside the front door.

"Will I be ok like this?" I asked tentatively.

He looked me up and down seeing my jeans and white shirt and a dark blue blazer. His eyes seeming to sparkle a little as they lingered on my boobs he replied with a small smile.

"Yes Missus Henrikson you will be perfect just like that."

He was quite an attractive young guy and I momentarily wondered, but quickly put such naughty thoughts out of my mind.

"How lovely to meet you again Missus Henrikson" Lord Dempsy said as I wandered into the second drawing room.

"And you your Lordship" I said almost curtsying.

"Colin please off duty" he said smiling.

"Sure, thanks and please Michaela or if you prefer Michy" I said realising that we were still holding hands.

"Michy, yes that's nice Michy, I think I may well call you that."

He introduced me to three couples who were neighbours and his mother a striking looking woman probably in her late seventies.

"And this Michy is my second cousin and for some fucking ridiculous reason my best friend, the Right Honourable, although don't be fooled by titles, Andrew Grosvenor."

I shook hands with the handsome man who I put in his early forties. So, I thought, his introduction was to the Duke of Westminster's family.

"And before you ask Missus H" Colin said. "Yes he is part of the Westminster mafia and that is most certainly where you should cast your net rather than at such impoverished paupers as us Cardigans."

There was no sign of Lord Dempsy's wife or of Andrew Grosvenor's who I knew from the details the bank held on all prospects was married for the third time. I was soon chatting away to the neighbours and to the dowager Lady Cardigan who was absolutely charming.

At just after six Lady Cardigan announced that she was going up and the neighbours left saying they would see us all at dinner.

"Make it early" Dempsy called out. "We have an early start tomorrow."

I had managed to learn from one of the wives that the dress code was more smart casual than anything and that she would be wearing a fairly simple dress.

We had a nice evening with Vanessa again excusing herself quite early. Dempsy was very attentive and the Lady Dowager was fascinating company telling us about her times with the 'Chelsea set' particularly the Queen's sister Margaret alas now dead and her 'flings with Roddy Llewelyn who was eighteen years her junior and a series of other beaus. The neighbours cried off early as they too had a horse running in a steeplechase the next day and they were meeting the trainer for breakfast. The Lady Dowager 'went up' early leaving just Lord Dempsy and me.

"Your room or mine Michy?" He smiled as we walked up the grand staircase.

*

I had been to the Gold Cup several times as well as to Ascot, the Derby and the Grand National so I was used to the etiquette of racing. But I had never been by helicopter before. This time I did. Andrew had arrived at Highgrieve in his eight person Cessna and he flew Dempsy, Vanessa, two couples who were neighbours, him and me to the racecourse. He landed right in the middle of the course where two Rangerovers collected us and delivered us to Lord Dempsy's box in the main stand.

We had a nice time although the incessant rain meant we had to use big golf umbrellas when we left the box to go to the paddock. As Grosvenor and I were the singles we naturally on occasions became a couple including sharing an umbrella a few times. This brought us very close together for he slipped my arm through his as he held the umbrella. That caused our bodies to touch at the hips and his arm to brush, unintentionally I am sure, against the side of my boob. Neither Dempsey's or the neighbour's horses came anywhere and the only one who made money on the day was Andrew causing Vanessa to say in a rather slurring tone.

"Fucking typical isn't it, money to fucking money all the time."

"Ok dear" Dempsy said taking her arm. "We're going home now." Then turning to all of us as her ladyship slumped into a chair he went on. "I guess the order is a hot bath or shower when we get home and early dinner?" Dempsy said as the last race finished.

We all agreed and that was what we did.

"Really casual dinner" Dempsy said as Grosvenor, Vanessa and I went to get changed. One of the staff had driven the neighbours home and was due to collect them an hour or so later.

I had a nice long bath and washed and dried my hair. Sitting naked doing my makeup I wondered if Dempsy would want me tonight or whether Vanessa was up to giving him what he had told me was his daily need, 'a fuck or at least a wank.' That made me feel rather nervous for Vanessa would be around somewhere. Although he had told me that she was on dope and I had now seen signs of it I again wondered whether the sort of goings on of having sex with an adviser whilst your wife was in the house was a habit of the upper classes of Britain.

*

Although I had only had sex the once, last night with Dempsy since my return from New York we had emailed and phoned each other a few times including us linking up on cams and having phone sex once.