Banker Or Whore - Same Thing Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that night in his brownstone he had asked me to stay on an extra day. Of course I did, after all he is the client.

The next morning I was in the office when I got summoned to Warren Emerson's office. I was shown straight in by the gorgeous Ms Martinez who looked at me with a knowing smile making me wonder if perhaps she had CCTV on Warren's office!

"Congratulations" Warren said when I was seated in his conference area exactly where I had been on my previous visit.

"Thank you."

"You must have been very persuasive" he said sitting on the arm of a chair opposite me.

"I think the presentation by the team was Warren, not just me."

"Oh I doubt that Michy, I know our Lord Dempsy very well and he needs to be persuaded."

"Really?" I responded in a non-committal manner.

"Of course. I told you people like him don't really give a shit about yields, percentage returns and all that fucking bullshit by which we confuse them. He is interested in relationships Michy."

Hearing those words my mind went back to the previous evening when Dempsy had said almost the same phrase. Warren continued.

"And that's why I am so proud of you my dear and why you are getting a half a mil bonus right now."

Smiling I thanked him and said jokingly. "Just half?"

"Yes for now, you get the second half when you land Andrew Grosvenor."

"Who?"

"Dempsy's closest friend, he's going to introduce you to him" he told me explaining Colin's remark the previous evening.

"Yes he did mention that he would introduce me to a rich friend, but didn't say who" I told him marvelling at the CEO's intelligence network.

"Well it's him and he has control over more of the Grosvenor's multi-billion dollar portfolio than his more famous brother Duke of Westminster does."

"Oh I see."

"And with him Michy you will have to be extra persuasive won't you?"

I didn't reply, but simply sat there with my heart pounding waiting for him to go on. At first, I put that down to the chance of landing one of the biggest prizes in wealth management, the two billion pounds Grosvenor Estate portfolio, but I also recognised that some of my rush of excitement was the anticipation of having to 'persuade' Andrew Grosvenor.

"Won't you Michy?" Warren said picking up the remote control and clicking it to lock the door.

"Yes Warren" I whimpered back as I saw him unzipping his fly.

"As indeed my dear you need to be with me don't you?" He asked getting his semi-hard cock out.

"Warren please don't" I said feeling disgust with myself and the way thing had been going recently.

"Listen little lady you have been on a good run, but never forget who you are and who I am."

"I won't."

"Good then get those luscious tits out and come over here and suck this."

Fortunately it was over and done with in less than five minutes and then I was in his private bathroom spitting his cum down the toilet.

"So my dear" he said running his hand over my bum in the tight black trousers. "We understand each other don't we?"

"Yes Warren I think we do."

"Michy not think, be sure."

"Yes."

"So whatever it takes get that fucking account, got it?"

"Yes" I whimpered feeling enormous disgust with myself, with Warren, Grosvenor, Dempsy and the whole fucking banking industry in which I had been employed for the past twenty years.

I left Warren's office and walked past the suspicious Ms Martinez who again gave me a knowing glance and said. "Have a wonderful afternoon Missus Henrikson."

'How the fuck does she know I am lunching with Lord Dempsy at the Pierre where he will then fuck me? I wondered as I climbed into the Lincoln to be ferried uptown to my hotel?

We had lunch in the Sirio Ristorante in the Pierre and then went to my suite. We spent the afternoon there and we slept together that night. We had a lengthy session lasting from after lunch to nearly breakfast the next day when he impressed me with his stamina for he fucked me four times. One of those times, the second I think, we did anal.

I am not really that keen on being fucked in my arse, but do appreciate that it is very special for men. For them, it is both physically, nice and tight, and emotionally, she is giving me her most precious gift, pleasurable. For women it is more an emotional giving. We do it for the man, because they want the tightness and the taboo. For us it does little, after all we have a perfectly adequate alternative channel that is full of nerve ends and sensitivity. But it is a gift that we can bestow on our chosen ones and one I bestowed on my earl of the realm.

We had lunched and gone to my room. It took us only a short time to be undressed and in the lovely big bed and hardly any more time for Dempsy to be lying on top of me and for us to be shagging. For the first time we did it in the missionary position. He was lying between my open legs pumping away as I moaned and groaned my way to yet another lovely orgasm with him.

*

At Highgrieve after the racing at Cheltenham we had a very casual dinner prepared by the Dempsy's live in cook. Loads of cold meats, king prawns, pates, cheeses, pies made in the house and simply masses of salad. It was all washed down with some gorgeous red and white wines and followed up for those that had the appetite, which I didn't, with apple and blackberry crumble, profiteroles or more cheese.

The Lady Dowager had joined us, but there was no sign of Vanessa? We were all tired and everything was rather lacklustre. It wasn't long before the two pairs of neighbours called on Dempsy to arrange their lift home. With them gone the Dowager, her son Dempsy, Andrew and I sat around sipping a nightcap.

"Well I have to go now" Dempsy's mum said around ten. We all pecked her cheeks and the lovely older lady left us.

I was sitting on a low chair opposite a sofa on which Dempsy and Grosvenor were sprawled as we finished another bottle of wine. I was feeling tired and had decided after talking with Colin that I would leave just after breakfast around ten.

I was dressed in a simple white, cheesecloth type, collarless, blouse that had three quarter length baggy sleeves and a simple pale pink, cotton, slightly flared above the knee skirt. I wasn't wearing tights or stockings, which I was beginning to regret as the creaky old house was quite chilly.

"Well gentlemen" I said leaning forward and standing up. "I must love and leave you, it's bed for me."

Andrew looked at me and raised his eyebrows. "This early Michy?"

"Yes I will be leaving by ten tomorrow."

"Seems a shame to break up the party" he said as Colin stood up and placing his hand on my shoulder pecked me on the cheek.

"Yes it does really, do you have to go Michy?"

"I think I should I am awfully tired."

"There's plenty of time to be tired" Andrew said standing up so that we were in a small triangle. "But how often do you get to be with two big investors Michy?"

"True I smiled."

"And unless you're careful" he went on I'll phone Emerson and tell him you're ditching us."

"You know Warren?"

"Of course Colin's and my father have known him for years."

"I see" I replied thinking about asking the question that had been bugging me since Dempsy had told me about his father and Warren. That was 'if they know Warren so well why didn't he get their business.' I didn't ask it though. Maybe I was a little afraid of the answer I might get?

"Look I have a rather splendid bottle of forty year old Glenmorangie in my sitting room why don't we pop there for a few nightcaps, the staff can sort this place out and get an early night and we can continue chatting?" Colin asked.

Andrew put his hand on my upper arm and looking into my eyes with a grin on his face said. "But Michy wants to go to bed."

"Ok let her pop into bed and we'll have the drinks in her room."

"What a splendid idea Dempsy. Ok let's go?"

"Hey hold on a minute" I said.

"Don't be prudish" Grosvenor said as we walked up the grand staircase three abreast. He slipped his arm round my waist where it had been several times earlier on at the racing. "After all we're all grown up and friends" he went on as we stopped outside a door on the same corridor as my bedroom.

"Hold on let me get the booze and glasses" Dempsy said making me wonder how I was going to get undressed with Grosvenor looking on.

"Is Vanessa in the bedroom?" Andrew asked.

"No she'll be out of her head up in her bolt hole at the top of the house. She doesn't sleep in the bedroom very often" Dempsy said explaining that their bedroom was next to his sitting room. "Look as I get the glasses and whiskey why don't you go to your room Michy and pop yourself in bed?" He asked looking right into my eyes and raising his eyebrows.

I didn't know what to make of this latest turn of events, but was beginning to stop worrying about the ways of the stinking rich; they were just different to us mere mortals.

I hurried down the corridor went into my room and quickly undressed. I slipped into a red, silk dressing gown and grabbed a long, mid-thigh length tee shirt that I use as a nightdress sometimes and scooted into the bathroom as quickly as I could. I had no idea what might happen, but felt a quick wash was required; just in case. I was just coming out of the bathroom when there was a knock on the door and I heard Colin say.

"I hope you are decent, can we come in?"

I then heard Andrew add. "Yes can we come in, but I don't hope you are decent?"

They came in giggling making me think they had already started on the single malt that must have cost at least a hundred pounds.

"Bugger it, I thought you'd be tucked up in bed Michy" Andrew said.

"Thought or hoped?" Dempsy asked.

"Hoped, thought wanted, expected all the same and who gives a fuck?"

I was becoming more confused by the minute and that increased when Colin said.

"Well come on Michy pop into bed."

I hadn't really thought he had been serious about that until then.

"You want me to?" I asked as Colin put the Scotch and three tooth glasses tumblers on the dressing table.

"Yes of course we do" he replied.

"Where else Michy would we want a woman like you" Andrew said accepting the half full glass.

Standing beside the large bed with the amazingly comfortable feather mattress where Colin had fucked me last night I rather hesitantly undid the tie on the dressing gown, slipped it off, folded it up and quickly got into the bed. I pulled the duvet up round my shoulders and neck. Colin came and sat on the side of the bed and handed me a glass that was also half full.

"So did you put the dash of water in it?" I asked.

"Oh bollocks I forgot, do forgive me, Michaela" he said grabbing the glass. "I'll give it a dash. What about you Andrew?"

"No I'm fine I would rather stay right where I am, I have a lovely view he smiled looking right at me.

Andrew remained slumped in the chair whilst Colin started off sitting on the side of the bed then laid beside me. Andrew turned the TV on.

"Got any porn on here Col?"

"No not on here, sorry, flick around you might find something."

As Andrew concentrated on the TV, Colin snuggled up to me and laid his arm over me outside the bedclothes. He kissed me. I responded, though I was concerned that Grosvenor was so close by. Dempsy fiddled his hands under the duvet and found my unfettered breast, he squeezed it through the thin tee shirt.

"God Michy I want you so much" he whispered sliding his hand down my body and finding the hem of the tee shirt. He slipped inside it and I felt his hand on the skin of my tummy.

"Oh Colin."

"I want you Michy, I want to fuck you."

I glanced over at Andrew who seemed to be totally focused on the TV that he was watching and the malt whiskey that he was drinking; he was on his second or third.

"Does he know?" I asked.

"What, who?"

"Does Andrew know about us?"

"What about us?"

"Does he know Colin that we are lovers."

"Yes Michy he does, I told him. Is that a problem?"

"No I guess not" I said again wondering about the ways and morals of men and the idle rich.

Colin kissed me and I responded. We loved each other's lips and exchanged tongues as the passion built up and we started to tongue fuck the other's mouth.

"Hey this is a bit unfair" I heard Andrew saying as if from afar at first. It wasn't because he was standing beside the bed looking at us.

We broke the kiss and I rolled onto my back. I sat up, got my glass and took a sip of the whiskey. As I did that the duvet fell away so it was round my waist and the tee shirt was stretched across my breasts.

"Jesus" Andrew said as I replaced the glass on the side table and lay back. Colin's hand was resting on my chest just beneath my right breast.

"What?" Colin said looking at Grosvenor.

"I have never seen that before?" He replied looking at my left breast. Colin and I looked at it too.

I saw what he meant. My nipple was slowly hardening. It was an odd sensation to have two men and me looking at my breast and watching my nipple become erect.

"Can anyone join in?" He asked looking from Colin to me and back again.

"Fuck off and find your own bird" Colin said.

"Well there's only your mum and at eighty she's too old even for me and Vanessa who by now wouldn't know she was being fucked if both of us did it" he said making us laugh. "So come on it's not fair really is it?" He asked reaching out with his glass and resting it right on my nipple.

"Michy?" Colin said somewhat unbelievably asking me if I minded another man joining us. Oddly I didn't.

"What?" I whispered enjoying the feel of Colin's hand on my chest and the glass squashing my nipple.

"It's your choice."

Amazingly and with a strong feeling of guilt my mind drifted away from the morality of the proposition, even though it wasn't yet too clear just what that was. I started thinking in a different way, a more immoral way, a way that a woman shouldn't think, but that a banker would. I suddenly looked at Grosvenor not as the handsome man he really was, not as a man with a great wit and sense of humour and not as a prospective lover. No I looked at him in a different light. The man standing beside the bed resting his glass on my nipple became a banker's dream, a massive prize; yes beside the bed I saw a billion pounds.

"Please Michy, you can't leave me out in the cold can you?" Just as the Dempsy's and the Grosvenors won't leave you out in the cold.

"So darling?" Colin asked.

I simply nodded and hardly audibly I whispered. "Yes."

Andrew smiled and said. "Thank you my lovely" as he put his glass down beside mine and lay on the bed beside me.

I nearly grinned when I found myself thinking 'a few hundred million to my right and a billion or so to my left.' As both of them cupped a breast and squeezed and caressed it I thought 'surely being successful in the high wealth management business is more complicated and sophisticated than letting the rich buggers fuck you?'

"Mmmmm lovely Michy that feels so good" Andrew sighed. "Is it for you?"

"Yes Andrew, yes it is" I replied truthfully.

"May I?" He asked of no one in particular as he leaned forward and kissed my cheek. I heard Colin say.

"Be our guest you fucking interloper."

Then he kissed me. He was a good kisser and I quickly got into returning his sucking and licking of my lips. Colin kissed my neck and then my cheek so I broke with Grosvenor and kissed my existing lover. As they both caressed my tits still outside the tee shirt I alternated between them; it was a huge turn on for I had never been kissed by getting on for one and a half billion dollars before.

Almost as if working to a signal they ended the kisses. Either side of me they raised themselves up and took hold of the duvet.

"Not sure we need this do we?" Colin asked trying to roll it down, but of course they were both on top of it. "Oh fuck" he sighed as both of them wriggled around until they could push it down the bed. It fell onto the floor.

"You look fucking amazing" Dempsy groaned looking at my legs that were bare almost up to my crotch where the hem of the tee shirt ended.

"And I bet" Andrew said stroking my breast again. "You look amazing fucking, doesn't she Demps?"

"Er hello guys I am here you know" I chipped in.

"Yes don't be so rude, you fucking pleb" Grosvenor joked.

"She looks amazing" Dempsy said as he slid his hand under the hem of the tee shirt his fingers touching my groin just inches from my streaming pussy. "Fucking, being fucked, getting ready to be fucked and just after she's been fucked" he went on pushing his hand upwards taking the tee with it.

Grosvenor joined in and took hold of the other side of the tee.

Slowly, in fact agonisingly slowly for once more that sensation I get when naked with a clothed lover was building up in me; this time with two clothed lovers the sensation was even stronger' as the thin tee shirt rode up my body. I shuddered with desire when the hem slid past my pussy, slithered across my landing strip of tawny pubic hairs, reared up the slight paunchiness of my stomach, went along my chest and then up and over my breasts so it was bunched round my neck.

"What a gorgeous fucking sight" Andrew said sliding his hand with no hesitation or waiting for an invitation right onto my left breast.

Dempsy did the same to my right one and leaned forward and kissed me. We tongued each other as I felt Andrew's mouth on my left boob. He sucked and licked, chewed and nibbled all over the mound, gradually focusing more on the areola and nipple. Again as if there was a signal between them they changed round so I was kissing Grosvenor and Dempsy was making oral love to my right breast. Hands were stroking my stomach, caressing my thighs and rubbing my lips and clit, but whose were they I wondered? It hit with a jolt when I realised that it didn't matter. I didn't care who was doing what to me just that they were doing it.

The tee shirt came off and I lay between these two aristocrats naked. Their hands now roamed unhindered all over my body as alternately they kissed me. And as one kissed my mouth so the other kissed my breasts and sucked my nipples to the point that they felt as if they would explode. Fingers slithered along my lips, rubbed my clit, slid between my legs and into the crease of my bum. I had several inside me, pushing and pumping and at times I thought, but wasn't sure that they both had fingers up at the same time. I didn't care, that didn't matter, it was not important, but it was a wonderful sensation and my mind reeled when I thought 'I'm being finger fucked by two men at the same time.

They were both squirming against me. Their clothed lower bodies were being pressed against my bare legs and hips. Their welcomingly hard, but covered erections were being squashed against very receptive parts of my nakedness. In the sexually ecstatic state to which they had brought me I had almost forgotten about cocks so focused was I on my own pleasures. But then why shouldn't I be? They had hit on me together, I hadn't invited either of them, I hadn't pursued them. Then it hit me. It struck me hard as to why I should be interested in their pleasure as well as mine; I was a banker and they were two enormously rich men.

So when Andrew murmured 'how fucking fantastic this was' and kindly and reassuringly groaned 'how bloody marvellous my body was' I reached down for him. The cocky bastard had anticipated that for he had unzipped himself and had got his cock out.

"Oh yes Michy" he sighed as I found him and closed my fingers round it. He was very thick, but quite short.

I stroked him as I looked at Dempsy who was removing his shirt. He rubbed his hairy chest across my nipples and kissed me.

"I so want to fuck you Michy" he sighed struggling out of his trousers and boxers.