Banker Or Whore - Same Thing Really

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get in the fucking queue Dempsy, your guests come first, and I mean that in more ways than one" Grosvenor muttered pushing his trousers down.

Rather stupidly it was only then that it hit me that I would have sex with both of them. Up until then I hadn't thought past what we had been doing so far. But now with me and both of them naked and a cock in each hand I realised that they would both want to fuck me. That didn't faze me, but it excited me and I wondered who would go first and rather competitively who would be the better fuck.

"Who do you want first Michy?" Colin asked rather unfairly that I put down to him being as aroused as I was.

"Oh that's not a fair question to ask a lady Colin" I smiled gently pumping the two pricks as both of them slurped at my breasts and fingered me quite vigorously. Then smiling I added. "But then I guess it's stretching things a little to think of me as a lady when I am doing this."

"Well I know several ladies including the dope head my Lady Vanessa Dempsy who do this and worse" Colin said sliding down my body until his face was by my pussy. He pulled on my thighs, which I opened for him. I grunted when his tongue found my clit. To make it easier for him I rolled slightly onto my side with my head turned so that Andrew and I could continue kissing.

"Yes many ladies of the realm have been known to indulge in deviant practices" Andrew said sliding pressing his fingers into the crease between my cheeks. He pressed one firmly against my anus as he looked into my eyes.

Assuming that he was referring to anal sex I did nothing, but I knew that it was quite a big thing amongst the British aristocracy. Dempsy and I had discussed it both before and after we had it that way. He agreed that there was a fascination amongst his peers and a seeming willingness or, even an enthusiasm amongst the females for this. He put it down to one gender public schools and the number of males who were 'analled' or who 'analled others, as he termed it before they got to fuck a woman in the right place.

Erik, my husband and a couple of other lovers over the years had taken me that way and although I wouldn't claim to be a great fan, it did add spice and excitement and the touch of a taboo to one's sex life.

"Have they now" I whispered to him the banker in me rather than the woman taking over?

"Yes Michy they have and that's how I want to fuck you."

"Mmmm" was all I could whisper before Dempsy's tongue on my clit and Grosvenor's fingers that he slid into my cunt from behind took me over the top.

It was a strangely pleasant sensation to be held by two men as my body and mind shuddered through the lovely feelings of a strong orgasm.

"You seemed as if you needed that" Andrew said kissing me.

"Mmmmm" was all I could think of muttering.

"Maybe it's been a long time" Dempsy said making me smile.

"Yeah right. She's been in the same house as you for over twenty four hours and she hasn't got fucked. Highly unlikely m'lud in my opinion.

"Well Andy baby you've been here all the time Michy has."

"Yes, but you don't try nicking yer mate's bird do you?"

"What an honourable chap you are Grosvenor."

"Well I come from a good family don't I?"

"So you don't nick, but you don't mind sharing."

"What's yours old boy is mine, share and share alike as we always have" Andrew said.

As they had this short interchange they both held and stroked me and pressed their gorgeously hard cocks against my legs and tummy. Grosvenor was as adept as Dempsy in the way that he treated a lover.

"And do I have an input to this?" I asked jokingly.

"Look madam be seen, and a lovely sight that is too" Andrew said running the palm of his hand across my nipple that had once more stood to attention. "But be quiet as we decide what to do" he said laughing. "After all we are earls of the realm and by implication your better and leader aren't we."

"Yes my lord" I replied smiling.

"And a Johnny foreigner to boot" Colin chipped in.

"But a Danish foreigner and that in a lady makes her very special doesn it?"

"Yes, but then so do these" Dempsy said cupping both of my tits and squashing them together.

"Oh yes, most decidedly" Grosvenor responded licking along the length of the deep cleavage created by Dempsy pushing my boobs together. "And this" he continued stroking the lips of my pussy.

I was again holding, well more loving really their cocks for I was tenderly stroking and pumping them.

"Go on then" Dempsy suddenly said.

"What" Grosvenor replied.

"Fuck her, I'll watch."

Again it seemed so strange for two men to be talking about fucking me almost as if I wasn't there.

"You sure old chap?"

"Absolutely. Money before breeding I always say" Colin said looking at me and at last including me. "That is of course as long as Michy doesn't have an aversion to billionaires."

Lying there naked with one man cupping my breast and another stroking my pussy I smiled as once more my professional side outweighed my personal one.

"Chaps I am a banker remember?"

"Oh bugger yes I had forgotten that" Colin said.

Grosvenor rolled on top of me and kissed me squashing his cock against my stomach as he smiled. "And yes like most of world at the moment I want to fuck the bankers."

"Well it looks as though it's your lucky day Grosvenor and you are going to get to fuck one doesn't it?" Colin said holding my hand and kissing me as Andrew snuggled between my legs that I had opened for him.

As I felt the end of his cock nuzzling against my soaked lips, his chest squashing my breasts and Colin holding my hand and kissing intimacy formed over us. And that was how it should be I thought as I felt Andrew ease himself into me.

"Ok Michy?" He asked his arms going round me as he slid all the way up me. His thickness made for a good fit and gave me that stretch feeling with the pressure pushing up onto my clit.

"Yes it feels lovely."

"I won't last long" he whispered into my ear as he started sliding up and down inside me.

Colin took hold of my face and turning it towards him, kissed me. It was a tender rather than strongly passionate kiss where we more made oral love to the other's lips than tongue fucked their mouth. It was just right for the circumstances of where a woman is kissing her lover and being fucked by his friend.

Grosvenor was right, he didn't last long, but then I didn't want that. A long languid fuck would not have been appropriate with Colin looking on, him and Andrew kissing me, him holding my hands and stroking me. I didn't need a long build up either. The effects of the mini cum they had given me with their fingers had worn off and they had aroused me fully once again. Additionally, I had given myself into the circumstances and put all other considerations including Vanessa, Colin's wife who was upstairs, Grosvenor's wife who was at their house in Florence, my estranged husband and the dubious morality of fucking two men at once out of my mind. I also acknowledged the fact that I was a banker, that I wanted both men as my clients and seemingly would do most things to achieve that.

I gripped Andrew more firmly and ran my hands down his back until they reached his buttocks. As he thrust himself faster and deeper into me I firstly stroked then grasped each cheek and squeezed it; he had a lovely bum. He was also a bloody good lover. Alternating thrusting deep into me with almost removing himself, squirming his chest against my breasts, placing his legs on mine and fondling my chest, back and bum he managed the techniques that only experienced and confident lovers have of stimulating all parts of the woman's body at the same time. His thick, stubby cock filled me almost to overflowing and stretched my pussy lips so at times they felt they might tear. He would surge in deep then hold himself rigid as we kissed or as he lifted himself and caressed or sucked my tits.

Grosvenor muttered something that I didn't grasp.

"What?"

He said it again, but the combination of his face being in my hair and my extreme level of arousal once more made it inaudible.

I saw Colin moving and with enormous surprise, mortification almost, but also with a fair degree of excitement I watched him wiggle his way behind Andrew. Whilst I couldn't see, for Grosvenor's shoulders and back were hiding my view, I realised that Colin's stiff cock must have been very close to Andrew's nicely rounded, firm buttocks. Momentarily I thought that he might be going to bugger him, which is a practice most of the world believes is endemic amongst the British ruling classes, but he wasn't. Kneeling behind his friend who was stretched out before him lying on me and between my legs he gripped my ankles making me realise that Andrew had been asking me to wrap them round him. Colin lifted my legs and between us we got them wrapped round Andrew, my ankles crossing on his buttocks. Andrew wrapped his arms round me just beneath my shoulder blades and surged extra-deeply in me. The combination of his arms and the angle at which he was entering me lifted my bum and waist off the bed making for even deeper penetration. He thrust in and out several times like that and then with a series of deep grunts and groans he started to cum. He was quick and soon fell more onto me as his orgasm waned.

Men always feel so heavier immediately they have just fucked you and he was no exception.

"Oh my god Michy that was fucking amazing" he said laughing and pulling out from me.

"Was it for ok for you?"

"Yes of course" I replied surprised that he hadn't noticed that I hadn't cum.

Colin had though.

"You were both brilliant" he said crawling up the bed and cuddling me. "But I think Michy needs a little more don't you darling?"

I smiled at him gratefully and rolled onto my left side facing him. We kissed and he pulled my right leg up so that was across his hip bent at the knee. It was an easy job for him to enter me like that and so for the first time in my life I was fucked by two different men within moments of each other. On balance I thought that Dempsy was the slightly better lover, but then we were more used to each other. I wondered whether Grosvenor and I would get as used to each other; I certainly hoped so!

I showered and slipped back into the dressing gown expecting the evening to have ended. It hadn't for after they had been back to their own bedrooms to clean up they had returned and were now lying on my bed, wrapped in towels smoking a joint; clearly the main reason for Colin returning to his room.

Recently I rarely indulge, but with their persistence, I had a few torts and quickly had that nice floating feeling in my mind. As we went onto the second joint, rather too quickly I think, along with that sensation I felt tremendously relaxed and amazingly affectionate towards both of them. I imagine they both had similar sensations for it wasn't long before I was lying between them, my gown was open and they were kissing and fondling me.

With the help of the joint they were quickly adventurous and I was equally receptive welcoming their hands to wherever they wanted to go. And naturally and rather wonderfully, considering it was less than an hour since we had all climaxed they went everywhere. My mouth was continually being kissed and was kissing back sucking, licking and nibbling lips and tongues, Their hands were cupping, squashing, pinching and stroking my breasts, nipples, thighs, tummy and buttocks and mine were rubbing chests and stroking still, at best, semi-erect dicks. But they were recovering.

Our bodies became intertwined and we rolled round the big, soft bed a mass of now naked tingling flesh. I lost all sense of who was doing what to me and whose fingers were in me and whose mouth was on my breasts, whose were sucking my nipples and breasts and which tongue was lapping at my pussy lips. It was an amazing kaleidoscope of feelings and sensations and I lost contact almost with where my body ended and theirs began.

I know that at one time I was kneeling and almost falling across Colin's face as he licked my clit while Andrew was lying behind me his tongue licking up and down the length of the crease in my bottom and pushing against my anal hole.

I don't know how long this went on for, but slowly they both became hard and we were all ready for more.

Maybe it just happened, maybe they had done this before or possibly they arranged it when they got the joints. It didn't matter really. Colin pulled me up so I was kneeling facing him. We kissed at some length his hand stroking my front as Andrew attended to my back and bum.

"Turn round darling" he whispered manipulating me so my back was to him.

Reaching round me he cupped my tits and said. "Let me have you doggy Michy."

I leaned forward and supported myself with my arms. At first I had thought Colin wanted anal, but I saw that was not the plan when Grosvenor shuffled towards my face. He was holding his cock so that it was nearly horizontal to the bed. Then as that slipped into my mouth Colin slipped into my cunt and I was fucked by a mere multi-millionaire as I sucked a billionaire; considering his blue blood his sperm didn't taste any different to other men!

*

For obvious reason not leaving as early as I had planned, I had just arrived in Mayfair, around two on the Sunday afternoon when Warren Emerson's office called. I was told that I had to be in Warren's office mid-morning the next day and that a reservation in first class had been booked for me on the six pm American flight from Heathrow. I was also advised that a car had been ordered to collect me from my flat at three thirty, that another would meet me at Kennedy and that the corporate executive suite in The Pierre had been reserved for me.

"Fuck" I snarled realising that I would have to retrace my route for under an hour or so ago I had been driving past Heathrow. I was, though, impressed by the way everything had been organised and again wondered at the power such of such a person as Warren. Packing my flight bag I was wondering why I had been summoned and I felt excited at the prospect of seeing 'Mister Big' again. Not so much from a sexual point of view as what he had done to me both times was demeaning, although exciting, but more at mixing with one of the top movers and shakers in the Global banking industry. It is very rare that someone at my level gets to mix with the very top echelons of the industry. I giggled a little when I thought 'if it takes a little leg opening and the odd blow job to do that' then so be it.

In the chauffeur driven Jag that transported me to the airport I toyed with phoning the agency and lining up an escort for the evening. Then smiling, I realised that for the first time for ages I wasn't sexually frustrated Looking at my watch I worked out that it was only twelve hours since the two members of the aristocracy had fucked me at the same time.

I got into the office at seven the next morning feeling jet lagged and pretty awful. I also felt fairly sore due to the extreme and unusual amount of sexual activity of the past two days. I was hoping that whatever Warren wanted didn't include fucking me. Nonetheless, I realised with a jolt that if it did I wouldn't object; after all when a female banker gets into her forties what's the big deal about the odd fuck or two? On balance, I was pleased I had resisted calling in a male hooker.

I went to the four 'hot office' suite that was put aside for visiting executives such as me and got on with some work while waiting for Warren's call.

"Hi Missus Henrikson" Warrens' assistant Louise Martinez said down the phone at just after ten thirty.

"Hello Louise how are you?"

"Oh I am fine, more to the point how are you?"

What the hell did that mean I wondered.

"After your flight I mean?"

I told her it was fine and we chatted for a while.

"I hope you had a great weekend Michy" she said adding before I could answer. "Warren wants you now, so would you like to come up?"

As I went up to his office I thought that she really was a 'master' of the double entendre and wondered whether Warren encouraged that.

"Congratulation Missus Henrikson" he said as I went into his huge office. He walked towards me and putting his hands on each of my shoulders said. "Very well done my dear" as he kissed my forehead.

"May I ask for what?"

He didn't remove his hands from me, but ran them down my arms to just above my elbows where he squeezed.

"I hear that you have been very persuasive again."

My mind was spinning as he could only be referring to one thing.

"How do you mean?"

"Michy you know that I know everything that goes on with my executives generally and you in particularly."

It must be Dempsy and Grosvenor, but how the hell could he know?

"Did you enjoy your weekend at Highgrieve? He asked confirming my suspicions.

"Yes it was fine, have you spoken to er Lord Dempsy?"

"Yes of course and he is very happy. He is certain that you will land Grosvenor as well, so very, very well done" he said pausing before adding. "You must have pulled all the stops out for the pair of them."

'Fuck he can't know about the threesome can he?' I asked myself once more being amazed at how this crazy industry worked at the top.

I didn't reply, but looked down as he started stroking my arm. "You must have been double persuasive Michy" he said seemingly joining Louise in the double entendre game.

"Yes I had a nice time."

"So I imagine, but a bird, or in this case a lord in the hand isn't worth two in a bed is it?"

"You know don't you?"

"Yes of course I do, you should know that."

"But why would they tell you Warren, it was very personal?"

We were still standing in the middle of his huge office. Sliding his hands down my arms he held my hands and said.

"Michy, Michy, Michy, will you never learn?"

"What do you mean?"

"There is nothing personal or confidential when you are a senior banker my dear especially a female one" he said softly.

Looking into my eyes he slowly lifted my hands up until he could press them against my breasts through the thin, silk blouse.

"Undress Michy?"

"What?"

"Get undressed."

"Warren please?"

"Michy just go over there by the conference area and take your fucking clothes off."

I didn't know what to do, but then thought what the hell can I do? If I said no I would be out and what was the point of that.

He used the remote control to lock the door and stared at me as I unbuttoned my blouse.

"I don't think we need Ms Martinez popping in do you Michy?"

"Er no Warren no we don't."

"Well not today at least" he went on smiling. "And by the way. You do have lovely tits Michy, go on. "

Dropping the blouse on the settee I unzipped my trousers and slid them off. I stood there in my matching flesh coloured bra and panties, knee height, black pop socks and high heels.

"You look delicious my dear. Now the bra and those lovely little panties."

I was quickly naked.

"Yes my dear you look delicious enough to fuck" he said scaring the life out of me when he clicked the remote control to unlock the door.

Not Louise I thought wondering if he had changed his mind.

"Warren what are you doing?" I asked panicking as I stood there naked.

"Alas my dear those days are over for me."

I felt slightly relieved at that, but other than Ms Martinez I couldn't work out what was going on.

My heart started to pound partly with excitement and partly disgust at both him and myself when he went on.

"But not for my good friend who is a wonderful opportunity for my you, my Head of Private Wealth Management" as Donald Trump walked into view.