Bankers, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling back and looking into Nora's mouth, she said, "What a fucking turnon! Damn! Kiss me some more!"

Nora complied and soon the two were groping each other vigorously. Nora cupped Bree's ass and massaged it gently, pulling their hips closer until they finally touched. Bree took the invitation and ground her pelvis into Nora's thigh, while pulling on her nipple.

Nora moved her hand to the front of Bree's skirt and slid it up her thighs, delighted to find a very wet strip of silky material covering her pussy. Never breaking contact with those luscious lips, Nora unfastened the skirt and eased it over Bree's full hips. Finally breaking their kiss, she stood back and took in the sight before her. Bree's thighs were pure, toned muscle, and their juncture was almost covered by a thin, bright yellow silk g-string. The material was not adequate to cover the slick, red, swollen cuntlips staring back at Nora.

"Fuck! You're the sexy one!" said Nora, rubbing Bree's pussy and spreading the moisture around. "Are you an athlete?"

"No, I'm on the local community college's competitive dance team, so I have to stay fit," she said simply. "What do you think of my abs?" she asked, unbuttoning the tight top and shrugging out of it.

"Abs my ass! I'm sucking those titties!" said Nora, as she bent slightly to mouth one of the perfect orbs. Sucking the nipple in immediately, she found the other and gave it a firm pull.

"My boyfriend's never done that. He just pinches them while he's getting his rocks off. I've never had my tits loved," she said with a sigh.

"Well, Baby, I'm gonna love them, but what I really want to love is that fat pussy of yours," said Nora, as she used one hand to slide the g-string down Bree's legs. "Why don't you sit in that soft chair and spread those sexy legs for me?"

Bree fell into the chair and hooked her legs over the armrests. "Are they spread enough?" she asked innocently.

"Just right!" said Nora as she looked at the juiciest cunt she had ever seen. Its musky fragrance wafted to her face as she stared lustily. Kissing each thigh, she made her way to Bree's cunt and when she got there, used her thumbs to hold the juicy lips aside while she plundered the meaty walls with her tongue. Bree idly toyed with her hair as Nora licked her outer lips from top to bottom, loving the fragrance and texture of the younger girl's nether regions. She was delighted at the volume of juices flowing from Bree's cunt and lapped them up like nectar from the gods.

Increasing the speed and pressure of her tongue, Nora eased her way back up to Bree's clit. "You ready for paradise?" she asked, noting Neecie entering the dressing room and approaching the pair.

"Oh, fuck yeah," replied Bree, her breath coming in raspy spurts. "Hurry up!!"

Nora returned her tongue to the waiting slit and speared Bree's bulging clit. Neecie, who had slipped into the dressing room, took the opportunity to begin massaging Bree's trembling tits, and finally bending down to kiss and suck her nipples, adding another dimension to the young girl's excitement.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Don't stop!" she screamed, as Nora continued lashing her clit with the tip of her snakelike tongue. Slowing her movements slightly, she adjusted her angle and pressed her stud against Bree's clit, sending her into the biggest orgasm of her young life. Screaming as if she were dying, Bree locked her muscular thighs around Nora's head and ground her cunt to the center of the pleasure universe.

As the first orgasm subsided, she wriggled her pussy on Nora's tongue, and immediately launched into another mind blowing climax, this time, holding Neecie's head to her chest. Unclenching her thighs, she allowed Nora to move her head and breathe deeply. When she exhaled, the cool air on Bree's pussy sent her into a third climax, this time causing her to squirt a copious amount of warm pussy juice onto Nora's face and tongue.

Neecie had moved down to Nora's side and, together they cleaned every drop of juice from Bree's cunt and asshole. Neecie then performed the same task on Nora. Bree watched the two lovers enjoy their task and realized how much they loved each other.

Quietly, she said, "I hope I'm able to share as much love with someone like you two someday."

Neecie and Nora hugged each other, then embraced Bree, assuring her that love is where you find it, and to take advantage of every opportunity.

While Nora changed back into her shopping clothes, Bree and Neecie took care of the dresses. They were waiting at the front of the store when Nora got there. Bree gave each of them a deep, passionate kiss and begged them not to be strangers.

Finally reaching their car, Nora said, "I didn't think I would like young pussy, but that was great!"

Neecie smiled seductively and said, "Yeah, but there's something to be said for an older, more experienced woman, too."

"I guess you're right. Wouldn't that be the ticket? A cute, innocent-looking baby doll who really knew how to use her love machine. I could go for that!" she said as they headed back to the cabin.

When they got back inside the cabin, Neecie, noting the time, said, "Let's shower and get dressed. We have just enough time to grab a sandwich and meet our date at the club."

"I knew we were going clubbing, but I didn't know we had a date," said Nora, as she stripped off the skirt and t-shirt she had worn shopping, and jumped in the shower. Neecie followed quickly, and he two teased each other unmercifully as they basked in the warm water. Taking their food to the deck, they allowed the sun to dry their bodies. Nora was feeling frisky, but Neecie assured her that their date would provide all the fun she could handle.

Still, dressing was an exercise in eroticism, as each lover helped the other don her party attire. Nora hadn't seen Neecie' dress and was suitably impressed with the choice. "You look fucking hot!" exclaimed Nora as Neecie finished wriggling into the little black dress she had bought.

"Little" was the key word. The dress appeared to be a skirt and top, but was actually one piece. The bodice was two strips of sheer, black lace, covering Neecie's nipples and not much else from her shoulders to the waistband of the skirt. From the side, most of her breasts were plainly visible. The skirt, made of satiny, stretch material, was about six inches from waistband to hemline. Her plump, tight ass was barely covered when she was standing erect. From the front, her pussy was covered, just barely, and it was apparent that sitting down or bending over were bound to give someone quite a thrill.

Nora hugged her lover from behind, slipping her hands in the side openings and pulling Neecie's puffy nipples, grinding her pelvis into Neecie's soft, sexy hips, and running her tongue around and over her neck and ears.

"Dammit, Nora! I can't stand much of that, and you know it. Let's just go before we get carried away and fuck each other right here," she said, extracting herself from the loving embrace.

"OK, but this had better be good," said Nora, smiling impishly as they headed back into town. Darkness had fallen and there were not many cars on the streets. Neecie directed her to a well-lighted parking lot, which was about half full. When they got inside, Nora was pleasantly surprised to see several men and women dancing to the slow music. She also noticed two women dancing together, as well as two men.

Taking a corner table where they had a good view of the entire club, they ordered drinks from a college-aged male server. When he brought their drinks, he lingered so that they could admire his toned physique and tight pants. Nora could see the outline of his cock from where she was sitting, and he was well-endowed.

"Look," he said, "the manager's pretty laid back and allows us to dance with our customers if they're willing. I want you to know that it would be the highlight of my night to dance with each of you. You're the most stunning women here."

"Thanks, but we're waiting for someone. Maybe another time," Neecie told him, flashing her best smile and touching his hand. The server left, not knowing whether he had been shot down, or promised something.

Nora sucked her breath in and said, "I thought they carded everyone at the door."

"They do. Why?" asked Neecie.

"Just look at that blond teenybopper that just came in. She can't be more than sixteen!" said Nora, her tone defiant.

"Yeah, but she is pretty, and look at that dress! It has 'Come Fuck Me' all over it." The young lady's dress was made of a thin, translucent material that allowed the voyeur to glimpse her charms when the light was just right. The bodice was v-necked and ruffled, hiding her braless c-cup breasts barely. The neckline plunged to the waistband of the dress, both in front and back. The skirt flowed around her perfectly sized hips, ending well above mid-thigh, and gave one the impression that the slightest movement would bare her panties-except that she was not wearing panties. Nora could see through the dress from where she sat and commented, "Well, she must be looking to fuck, because she's sure undressed for it."

"Damn, I'd love to kiss that sweet young thing!" said Neecie. "I think I'll go over and check this out."

Nora stayed at their table while Neecie strode purposefully to the newcomer's side. When she got close enough, she leaned in and whispered something in the other girl's ear, eliciting a broad smile. The two embraced, and when they kissed, it was not the kiss of two strangers. Finally, they broke their soulful kiss and walked hand in hand back to the table.

Nora had the feeling she had been set up as the two grinned mischievously on their way back to the table. "Nora, this is Kandi. Kandi, my best friend and lover Nora. Before Nora could stand up, Neecie continued. "Kandi is from our hometown. She was Homecoming Queen the year before I was. In fact, she was my first lover."

"Nice to meet you Nora. Neecie has told me so much about you. I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better," she said, as she leaned down and kissed her lips lightly. Sliding into the booth, she made sure her hip contacted Nora's and turned so that her breast brushed her shoulder frequently. Her nipples poked through the flimsy material of the dress, a fact not lost on Nora. Neecie refreshed their drinks and soon the three were chatting like old friends.

"So, what do you do, Kandi?' asked Nora, warming up to the combination of the soft flesh and intoxicating perfume.

"I'm a stripper at the Dollhouse," Kandi replied.

"No, really, what do you do for a living?" asked Nora, not believing Kandi's reply.

"I take off my clothes and tease men out of their money," she said matter-of-factly, looking to Neecie for affirmation.

"Yeah, she dresses up like a schoolgirl and lets the men fantasize while she gets naked. They gladly stuff money in her panties, when she wears them, and other places when she doesn't! She makes more money than both of us combined," said Neecie, reaching over to tweak Kandi's nipple.

Nora looked at Kandi more closely and realized just how beautiful she actually was. Her golden hair was shoulder length, and Nora could just imagine it tied in pigtails. Her lips, eyes, and nose seemed to be smaller than normal, giving Kandi a pixie-like demeanor that was turning Nora on.

The DJ played a slow song, and Neecie suggested that her two friends dance and get to know each other better. When they took the dimly lit dance floor, Kandi melted into Nora's arms, and rested her head on the taller girl's soft shoulder. They stood and slowly moved their thighs against each other, building a heat that could only know one release.

Kandi looked into Nora's eyes and said quietly, "I can see why she finds you so attractive. You're so elegant and sensual. My pussy's on fire right now and we've only been dancing two minutes. If you two weren't committed to each other, I'd make a move on you."

Nora, not knowing how to take this news, leaned her face to Kandi's and kissed her long and deep, massaging her ripe ass firmly, and pulling their hips together. "We're going to have a great time tonight," she said breathlessly, pulling back from the kiss and caressing her lips with her tongue. The scent of lavender filled Nora's nostrils as she caressed Kandi's hips longingly.

They walked back to the table as if they were joined at the hips, to find Neecie on her third drink and beginning to show the effects. Her eyes were half-closed and when she talked, her words were slurred. "Hottest bitches in the club tonight," she said, with some effort. "I'm gonna fuck you both!"

Nora and Kandi both realized they needed to get their friend home, so they helped her out of the club and into Nora's car. Kandi followed and soon they arrived at the cabin. Neecie had sobered up and was able to walk on her own. When they got inside, she made a beeline for the bathroom, and when she came out, she said, "Let's get this party started!" and promptly dropped her dress to the floor.

Kandi and Nora turned at her words and started towards her. Neecie stepped to meet them and the three hugged awkwardly, but soon found a way for everyone to get her share of skin contact. Tongues found ears, breasts, and lips and Neecie realized she was the only one nude.

Breaking the embrace, she said, "Why are you two still clothed?"

Nora laughed and said, "You didn't give us time! Sit down and watch two sexy bitches get hot for you."

She and Kandi embraced and, as they explored each other's mouth, they also explored each other's body. Kandi quickly realized that Nora was every bit as sensuous as she was voluptuous. Rubbing he sides of Nora's breasts, Kandi thumbed her nipples, quickly causing them to make tents in the slinky fabric of her dress. This time, it was Nora who ground her hips, thrusting them into Kandi's pelvis, and grinding on her thigh. She slid her hands down the redhead's hips to her ass and massaged it gently, but firmly. Starting at the top loop, she slowly unfastened the buttons holding Nora's dress together. When she got to the bottom, Nora shrugged and the dress slid off her magnificent body, hanging briefly on one nipple, before puddling at her feet.

"Holy shit! You're a goddess! Such breasts, such pink, proud nipples, such a waist, what hips-girl, you were made for lust. I can't wait to bury my face in that pussy!" exclaimed Kandi, almost in one breath. "Turn that hot body around. You have a great ass," she murmured, licking Nora's ear and breathing into it heavily.

Kissing her way down Nora's neck, she flicked her tongue over each nipple, bringing them to full erection, standing out like elongated pencil erasers. Using both hands, she cupped a breast and squeezed slightly, extending the nipple even further. Licking her way around the translucent pink areole, she finally took Nora's nipple in her mouth and sucked it, gently at first, then with more intensity.

Nora pulled Kandi's face from her breast and kissed her once more, whispering, "Let me help you." She then cupped her breasts and presented them to Kandi's waiting, demanding tongue. "Love them."

Kandi did just that, suckling each nipple in turn, soft, then hard, even biting them gently, driving Nora to a level of stimulation she had seldom experienced. Kandi, realizing her excitement, moved a hand down Nora's back to cup her ass, and one down her stomach to cup her pussy. While massaging the firm globe of Nora's ass, Kandi slipped a finger between her legs and found Nora's nerve center. Rubbing her lips, she soon made contact with Nora's clit, and began stroking the protruding nub in earnest.

Nora could barely stand the exquisite pleasure and could only moan, "Put it in."

Kandi wasted no time sliding her finger into Nora's steamy cunt and finding her g-spot. A few strokes and Nora exploded in a hair-raising orgasm. Her climax was so intense that she almost collapsed, leaving Kandi to hug her and help her sit down.

Finally opening her eyes, Nora said, "Damn that was just what I needed. Thank you Kandi."

"No problem, my Dear. I quite enjoyed it myself," replied Kandi, licking the juices off her finger and eying Neecie. "Now it's your turn, my little friend." She slipped her dress off her shoulders and wriggled out of it, kneeling between Neecie's spread thighs, putting them over her shoulders and looking at her wet cunt. "I'm gonna eat that hot pussy til you scream."

"Come on then. It's ready for you," said Neecie, as she held her lips apart, exposing the sensitive pink inner folds of her cunt.

Kandi started licking aggressively at the top of her slit and inserted two fingers in the gaping hole. Locating Neecie's clit, she nibbled it and sawed her fingers back and forth, quickly bringing her friend to the edge.

Neecie held her head in place and humped her face gently, moaning softly. Her moans aroused Nora who leaned over and began sucking and pulling Neecie's nipples, letting them go and bounce back in place.

As Kandi increased her speed and pressure, Neecie writhed on the sofa, fucking Kandi's face with abandon. Finally, the dam burst, and Neecie screamed at the top of her lungs. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Eat me bitches! Suck me dry!! I'm cuuummmming!"

As her climax crested, Kandi looked up, her face glistening with Neecie's juices. Nora slid down to Kandi and began licking the moisture from her nose and lips, resulting in a passionate kiss. "Don't you think it's your turn?" she asked.

"I'm ready when you are," she answered, lying back on the carpet and spreading her legs.

For the first time, Nora got to see Kandi's pussy. The soft curves leading from her navel to her pelvic region only enhanced her sexiness. The straw-colored curls added to the allure and seemed to make her full cuntlips stand out even more. If she had ever seen a pussy begging to be ravaged, Nora knew this was it.

Kandi cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. "Come on. Show me what drives Neecie wild! I want that tongue in my hole!" she moaned, writhing her hips on the soft carpet.

Nora started at her face and kissed here way down the stripper's body, taking time to suck each pink nipple and make it stand up.

"Oooh, that's delicious," moaned Kandi as Nora licked her way lower, lingering at her navel and drooling a drop of saliva in it, then licking it dry. "Damn, where'd you learn that?" gasped Kandi, as Nora began her descent to paradise.

Neecie had crawled to the side of Kandi's face and kissed her forcefully. "Shut up and enjoy it, Bitch! We can talk after you've recovered!" she said, putting a nipple in Kandi's mouth.

By now, Nora had kissed her way to the top of Kandi's pouty lips and took a minute to gaze at the pussy before her, noting its puffy lips and hint of moisture. Taking her time, she kissed her way down from the juncture of Kandi's succulent lips to the bottom and beyond, teasing her rosebud with the tip of her tongue. Kandi's moans let her know she was doing it right, so she extended her tongue and licked back up to the top. Nora then spread Kandi's lips with her thumbs, exposing the blonde's clit, ripe for devouring.

Neecie had shifted so that Kandi could kiss her other breast and slid her hand down to her cunt. "Need any help down there, Red?" she asked Nora.

"Yeah. Hold those fat lips apart for me so I can eat this clit," answered Nora, moving so that she was poised to attack the swollen nubbin. When Neecie spread Kandi's lips, her clit was completely exposed, and Nora wasted no time with formalities. She dove onto it and sucked with absolute abandon, driving Kandi into her first climax. Never releasing her grip, Nora then flattened her tongue against the bud, allowing her tongue stud to mash against Kandi's clit, and the tip of her tongue to enter her pussy. This drove the stripper wild, and this time, Nora wasn't able to maintain contact with her clit.