Bankers, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neecie, ever mindful of the pleasures of the flesh, pulled Nora's head back to Kandi's clit and held it there while Kandi clasped her thighs around her head and writhed, grinding her hips against the mouth that was delivering the unbelievable wave of pleasure. It seemed like an hour before the explosions ended in her cunt.

Nora raised her head and asked, "How was it?'

"It was fucking great!" she exclaimed, moving her hands over Neecie's ass and, finding her wet slit, slid a finger in. "I've found another slick cunt. Wanna try for two?"

"Fuck yeah!" said Nora, kissing Neecie and pulling her down onto the carpet. "This girl needs her honey pot licked clean! Lay on your side Bitch!"

Neecie did as she was told and Nora dove into her pussy with the same abandon she had exercised on Kandi earlier.

"C'mere girlfriend," Neecie told Kandi, pulling her legs over her head and getting her tongue close to the freshly-licked pussy. "You know Neecie's got to have a taste of that little girl pussy."

This arrangement left Kandi face-to-cunt with Nora's ripe pussy and she didn't wait for an invitation. When her tongue contacted Nora's cuntlips, it was like a bolt of electricity ran through the three lovers.

Neecie grabbed Kandi's hips and held her pussy to her face, licking furiously at first, then settling down to a steady, in-and-out motion that started the fire again. Kandi, in turn, found Nora's clit immediately and began lashing it with her tongue. Nora's excitement transferred to her mouth as she sucked the juices from Neecie's dripping cunt and began caressing her clit with her tongue stud.

Shortly, the daisy chain of lovers exploded, with Kandi's orgasm triggering Nora's and then Neecie's. Moans turned into screams as they held onto each other, both giving and receiving pleasure. Finally sated, the three lovers untangled and laid their sweaty bodies side by side and drifted off to sleep.

The sun was high when the trio awoke, Neecie and Nora wrapped in each others' arms and Kandi on the sofa. After quick bathroom visits, they ran down to the lake and dove in, washing off the previous evening's sweat and sex residue. Soon, they went to the deck and stretched out in lounge chairs, basking in the warm sun.

Kandi informed Neecie and Nora that she had to work that night, but she wanted them to visit the club where she worked, promising them a good time, and even giving them VIP Lounge passes. "Those are special passes," she said. "They get you into the VIP lounge. Things are different in there! See ya later!"

After Kandi had left, Neecie and Nora spent the afternoon on the deck, soaking up the sun and enjoying the rest. Not that they didn't play and arouse each other, often kissing or feeling each other's body. Not knowing just what to expect that evening, they wanted to keep things on edge, just in case.

Around five, they showered and dressed, planning to eat in town and arrive at the club around nine. Neecie, ever the fashionista, chose to wear one of Nora's white t-shirts, which was naturally too big. But, with the neckband slipping off one shoulder, a shiny black belt, and high heels, she looked every bit like the hot, sultry bitch she was.

Nora had chosen her skirt that she and Neecie had "altered" and paired it with a spaghetti strap white top that did a great job of showing off her tits. Although her nipples were naturally puffy, the stretchy material of the top seemed to amplify their size and definition.

"Damn, girl. When those nipples get hard, they're gonna punch holes in that top!" exclaimed Neecie, looking over her lover and giving her a quick kiss. "Let's go!"

They chose the same diner where they had eaten before, and were seated by a different, although no less hot server. He introduced himself and couldn't take his eyes off Neecie's body. She played to the attention, leaning forward so he could see down her shirt, and even made a trip to the restroom, arriving back at the table just as he was getting there. Allowing him to seat her, she made sure her shirt slid up her legs, exposing the tops of her thighs and a hint of her pussy. Giving him her most dazzling smile, she looked up and said. "Oops. Hope you didn't see too much!"

"A woman as beautiful and sexy as you could never show too much," he replied suavely.

"My, my, aren't you the silver-tongued devil!" quipped Neecie, adjusting the t-shirt so that her nipples put on a show.

"It's been called many things, but my lovers usually refer to my tongue as 'Magic'," he said, enjoying the back-and-forth flirting. Continuing throughout the meal, Nora sat back and watched her friend work her own brand of magic. By the end of the meal, the poor server would have stood in the street naked if she had asked him to do so.

Finally, Neecie reached out and caressed his hand, turning it over and kissing the center of his palm. "Look, we've got a date, but I will surely check out Mr. Magic on my next trip."

As they left, Nora heard him mumble something on the order of "lucky bastards."

Finding the club easily, they entered and were checked for ID's and showed their passes.

The drop-dead-gorgeous hostess greeted them like old friends and said, "Oh, you're Kandi's friends. You're just as stunning as she said. Let me show you around."

Buzzing for her replacement, she came around the end of the counter and introduced herself. "I'm Amber. Which of you is Neecie?"

"I am," said Neecie, "and this is Nora."

"Kandi has told me sooo much about you," she said, giving each of them a quick hug before saying, "I can see what she likes about you both."

"Why, thank you," said Neecie, taking in Amber's classy gown. Hugging each of her fabulous curves, it gave the impression of elegant passion waiting to be unleashed. As she led them around a corner and down a hallway, they were mesmerized by her swaying hips. When she opened a door and turned, they almost bumped into her.

Neecie suddenly asked, "Amber, you are so beautiful and graceful. Are you one of the dancers?"

"Only on 'School Night,'" she said, showing them into a large room, a glass wall on one side, a mini-bar, and a plush red velvet sofa facing the window. The back of the sofa turned into a king-sized bed, covered in the same luxurious material. Noting the questioning look on their faces, she explained, "Only two guests are allowed in the VIP Lounge at the time. Sometimes they each have dates, but sometimes they only want one companion. As you can see, the window gives you and excellent view of the stage, and the sofa lets everyone enjoy the show, or create their own!"

Neecie and Nora turned in unison to look through the tinted glass to see a stunning chestnut-haired beauty unclasp her bra and free her ample titties. Amber turned a knob on a control panel, and the club music came into the room. The dancer had knelt in front of a lucky patron and invited him to lick her thong.

"Is that a regular part of her routine?" asked Nora, entranced by the dancer and her chosen patron.

"Well, she just does it early in the night to generate interest," answered Amber. "It may get hotter as the night progresses. I have to get back to the front. Your dates will be here soon. Have fun!"

As they turned back to the windows, the brunette had sat on the edge of the stage and had her legs draped over the guy's shoulders, gently humping her bottom towards his face. Neecie realized she was getting wet, and started to rub Nora's ass when there was a soft knock on the door.

When it opened, Kandi waltzed in, wearing a business suit. Embracing each of them and planting deep kisses in their lips, she backed up and said, "Girls, I want you to meet your dates for the evening. They are regulars in the VIP Lounge and can answer any of your questions." Her phone buzzed and she said, "I've got to run. Have fun!"

When Kandi had left, Neecie and Nora faced two of the most beautiful women either of them had ever seen. "Hi. I'm Llani, and this is Grace. Kandi had told us so much about you." She held out her hand first to Neecie, then to Nora, and said, "Kandi was sure right about one thing. You two are beautiful and sexy! We're gonna have some fun tonight!"

"Let me ask you something first," said Neecie, liking what she saw in her date. "Just what is Kandi's role here? Is she a stripper or what? That suit made her look awfully businesslike."

"Oh, she owns half of the club and is the manager. She's really great to work for because she still keeps herself in shape, and she knows what we go through. She only works the stage on School Night," said Llani, who had moved beside Neecie and was pressing her soft breasts into her shoulder.

Llani, who was Neecie's height, showed evidence of her South Pacific ancestry. Jet black hair, almond-hued skin, and large brown eyes made her look as if she just left an exotic island. Although she was short, her body was full and ripe, starting with DD breasts and ending with hips that were full and sexy in a womanly way. Her white dress, what there was of it, was a tight, stretchy sheath that encased her voluptuous body, with horizontal slits cut about each two inches from the neckline to the above-the-thigh hemline. Her milk chocolate colored nipples peeked provocatively through strategic slits, and the outline of her grapefruit-sized breasts stretched the bodice of the dress.

Neecie couldn't control herself and embraced her new friend in a passionate hug and kiss. As her hands roamed over Llani's body, she felt herself getting wet. Sliding Llani's dress over her perfect ass, Neecie seemed content to continue the tongue duel they were engaged in until Nora cleared her throat.

Pulling her mouth from Llani's, Neecie smiled sheepishly and said, "Oops! I just couldn't resist."

They sat side by side as Nora turned to gaze at her prize for the evening. Grace was a little taller than Nora, and her name personified her body and movements. Wearing an extremely short, plum-colored robe, she moved beside Nora and held her hands while leaning in for a quick kiss. Her nipples were erect and pushing the fabric of the robe, and as she leaned forward, Nora got a full view of Grace's B-cup breasts resting on a shelf bra.

"You have beautiful breasts," said Nora, as she returned the kiss and sat down on the sofa. "Show me the rest."

Grace wasted no time slipping the sash that held the robe closed and when she did, it took Nora's breath away. Flawless, light brown skin was complemented by a deep rose colored shelf bra that held her nipples at the perfect angle for sucking. Her matching lace boy shorts were v-shaped in front and dipped almost to the top of her slit. When she turned around to show off her barely covered ass, Nora could contain herself no longer and leaned into Grace's ass, giving it a sensuous massage and kiss.

"Damn, you are the sexy one. Sit down here and let me look at you," said Nora, patting the seat and scooting over towards Neecie. "Now, just how does this VIP stuff work?"

"Well, it's really up to you. We can sit here and watch the girls dance, Llani and I can dance for you, or we all can dance," she answered.

"What about sex?" asked Neecie.

"That's up to you, too. We're here to keep the customer happy," said Llani, reaching over and tweaking one of Neecie's nipples gently.

"Oh, we're gonna have sex! Great sex! Nasty sex! Noisy sex! I can't wait!" excl;aimed Neecie, standing up to pull off her t-shirt. When her tits popped into view, Llani sucked in her breath audibly.

"I love your breasts, Neecie. Lean down and let me play with them," said Llani.

Neecie did as she was told, and quickly realized that Llani, who was quite good at her task, had slid her skirt up to her waist. "You ever give a lap dance?" she asked.

"Nope," answered Neecie, her head thrown back and her chest pushed forward, giving Llani better access to her breasts.

"Want to try?"

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"OK. Just straddle my legs and hold your back straight. When you feel like it, rub your titties in my face, hold my face to them, do whatever makes you feel good. Most customers like for you to moan and groan, as if you like what they're doing. When you get ready, scrunch your pussy down so that we're touching," directed Llani, constantly rubbing and pulling Neecie's nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" yelled Neecie, as Llani sucked a nipple and moved a hand down to her pussy. Her climax was quick and intense, and when she opened her eyes, Neecie said breathlessly, "Was I supposed to come?" "It's up to you. It sure makes the customer feel good," said Llani, as she spread her legs, taking Neecie's with her. Their pubic mounds touched and soon they were grinding like two pros.

Nora had Grace's nipple between her thumb and finger and was rolling it slowly as they watched Neecie and Llani.

"So, are you going to get naked, or do I have to strip you?" Grace asked Nora.

"You do it for me," said Nora.

"OK. If I'm going to do this right, you have to stand up," she said, taking Nora's hand and helping her stand. Moving to Nora's side, she pulled the thin top upwards, causing Nora's titties to bounce and jiggle. "Oh, God. You've got those kind of titties I love!" said Grace, as she dove onto Nora's chest and began sucking each pink nipple in turn. Her sucking was harder and more intense than Neecie's, and at first, Nora was taken aback, but then realized she was extremely turned on. The near pain seemed to heighten her pleasure.

Grace gave each nipple a last kiss and bent to Nora's waist, unfastening her skirt on the way down. Sliding the skirt over Nora's ass gave Grace the opportunity to massage her magnificent cheeks and murmur appreciatively, "Oh, this is going to be soooo fucking good. You need to sit on the back of the sofa.

Doing as her lover requested, she sat on the edge of the sofa back, spreading her legs tentatively. Nora realized that her cunt had been leaking copiously for some time, and thought she was ready for Grace's oral attack. What she didn't know was that Grace also had a tongue stud. When she first started licking Nora's lips, everything was normal. Suddenly, she clamped her mouth to Nora's entire pussy and began sucking like a vacuum cleaner. Her lips and tongue worked in unison to bring intense pleasure to every centimeter of Nora's outer and inner lips. Slowing her ministrations slightly, Grace adjusted her angle and attacked Nora's clit, massaging the bud with the tip of her tongue.

Nora began to squirm and moan, humping her cunt onto the spear-like tongue. Grace knew she had her lover on the brink and held her there, tickling her clit mercilessly. Finally, Nora shouted , "Do it!" and Grace contacted her clit with her stud.

Lights went off in Nora's head that she didn't know were there. Every pleasurable feeling in the universe was concentrated in her spasming pussy and as she grabbed Grace's head, pushing her face deeper in her pussy, she screamed, "O-o-o-oh fuck yessss! Eat that pussy, Bitch! Suck that clit! A-a-a-a-h! Cu-u-u-ming!!!"

Nora had never had such an intense orgasm and was exhausted, lying back on the bed. This allowed Grace to climb beside her and hold her in a tender embrace, kissing her eyes, ears, and throat softly.

They heard a moan and looked to see Neecie on her back and Llani, now nude, hovering over her and sucking first one and then the other nipple. When one pulled out of her mouth, she pinched it and rolled it while she sucked the other one. Neecie's hands roamed over her lover's ripe body, until she finally slid her hand between Llani's outspread thighs and slipped a finger into her amazingly tight pussy.

"Ummm, that feels good," murmured Llani, as Neecie continued fingerfucking her. "Do you like to suck titties?"

"Fuck yeah!" said Neecie, her enthusiasm showing up in her voice.

Llani leaned forward and put her pendulous breasts in Neecie's face, guiding a nipple to her lips and holding it there. "Want me to talk dirty?" she asked, her breath becoming raspy.

Moving her head up and down, Neecie gave her approval, which set Llani off.

"Suck that tit hard, Bitch! Bite it! I love your mouth! Pinch the other one! Make me come!" she screamed, as Neecie sucked for dear life.

Nora was enjoying the closeness, sharing small, hot kisses and fondling her lover's ass. Suddenly she sat up and asked, "What is 'School Night?'"

Grace rose on one elbow and began massaging Nora's nipple as she explained.

"When a month has five Saturdays, the fifth Saturday night is called 'School Night.' Any of the girls can dance but their costume has to have a school theme. Cheerleaders, athletes, students, teachers-it just has to be hot," she answered. "Kandi likes for me to be the principal and spank that fine ass of hers. She even lets me use a paddle occasionally. When her ass gets really red and hot, she lets a lucky customer rub lotion on it! We also encourage audience participation. That's how Llani got her job here."

"Damn, that's hot!" exclaimed Nora as they turned so that they could watch the dancer on stage, keeping as much skin contact as possible. The dancer happened to be a beautiful, voluptuous black woman who had already taken off her top. Her skin glistened in the harsh lights, and her proud breasts jiggled nicely as she danced. Above average height, her heels made her look even taller, and Nora said, "Maybe we ought to start a 'Big Girls' Club'."

Sliding a finger into Nora's ass crack, Grace said, "She wouldn't go for it. She's completely hetero and loved to fuck men; although, a woman as sexy as you might be able to change her mind."

The beauty onstage had stripped down to a pure white g-string that had managed to wedge itself into her cuntlips. Suddenly, she spread her feet and did a split that put her cunt flat on the stage. Without missing a beat, she began to bounce up and down, raising her ass about six inches and lowering it back quickly.

"See why she loves to fuck cocks?" asked Grace. "She can do that for hours." By now, Grace had massaged Nora's asshole until she had a finger in it, pumping gently.

"Damn, I'd love to be under that pussy. C'mere Girlfriend and let's make our own love," said Nora, as she crawled over Grace's body, putting her head in line with her pussy. "I think your little friend needs a kiss. Why don't you take off those sexies and let me love you this time?" Nora suggested.

Grace simply sat up and unclasped her bra, tossing it aside. Then, standing without any help, she stepped across Nora's body and began wriggling out of her boy shorts. By squatting, she put her cunt within inches of Nora's face, and soon had the underwear off, without having to kneel. Her agility amazed Nora, but even more exciting was the clit ring exposed at the top of her pussy.

"Lay back and let me suck that ring for a while," said Nora, as she knelt on the sofa and spread Grace's long legs as wide as they would go. "I hope my stud doesn't get hung in it."

Laughing softly, Grace said, "I'll take it anywhere you put it."

Nora leaned in and inhaled, loving the aroma of a different pussy. "You smell great. Do you taste that good too?"

"You'll have to tell me," said Grace as she humped her cunt towards Nora's face. "Show me what you can do."

Needing no second invitation, Nora started by licking up and down the length of Grace's outer lips, delighted to find her quite moist. Using her thumbs, she opened the petals and tickled the inner lips until Grace moaned quietly. Working her way to the top of her slit, Nora saw her prize in all its glory. Nibbling Grace's clit gently, Nora heard a sudden intake of breath.

"Not so fast, Girlfriend. I'm taking my time loving this pussy," said Nora, as she moved her tongue back down Grace's throbbing slit. Using it like a spear, she plunged it in and out quickly, then slowly, licking the insides of the best tasting cunt she had ever eaten.