Bankers, Friends, and Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace, accustomed to being the aggressor, laid back and enjoyed having her lover do the work. Looking over ant Neecie and Llani, she found them pussy-to-pussy, grinding their lips against each other, moaning as they approached the point of no return.

Llani, also accustomed to taking the lead, was swept away by the oversexed pixie who was grinding her cunt relentlessly against her sensitive lips. Her orgasm was starting in her toes and quickly settled in the pit of her stomach, only to flow out through her super-excited cunt. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she yelled, "Fuck me-e-e-e-e! Don't stop! Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Oh my fucking God!!!"

She continued humping Neecie's cunt and received more pleasure in return. Neecie was determined to fuck this sexy woman into submission, and she kept the pressure on their pussies. Her legs were beginning to cramp, but she humped on and finally felt the tension begin to subside from Llani's body.

As they untangled, Neecie, quite pleased with her feat, looked over to see Grace's eyes glazed and a look of wanton animal lust on her face. Nora had captured her clit and was sucking on it like a tasty, juicy piece of fruit. As she sucked, she plunged three fingers in and out of Grace's cunt, reaching for and massaging her g-spot until her orgasm exploded on Nora's face and fingers.

As Nora began to pull away, Grace locked her thighs behind Nora's face and continued to spew cum, as two, then three orgasms rocked her body. Nora was content to continue her assault on Grace's pussy and was actually stroking her own clit, bringing herself closer to orgasm. Neecie crawled between Nora's legs and simply kissed her cuntlips, bringing her lover to her own great climax.

As the four sated lovers caught their breath, Kandi walked in and said, "I knew they wouldn't be able to handle you two. You're fucking amazing!"

"Well, we aim to please," quipped Neecie, as she moved into Kandi's arms and slid her tongue between her lips. "You can join the fun if you want."

"Thanks, but I need to close and get to bed. I'll let the girls show you out, if they can walk!" she laughed as she left.

As they dressed, and cleaned up, Grace hugged Nora and said, "I've never been loved like that by a man or woman. You can sleep in my bed anytime. Want to stay over tonight?"

"Thanks, but no. We've got to leave tomorrow to return to Dullsville. Maybe we can get back for a School Night, though," replied Nora, kissing Grace goodbye and holding the door for Neecie.

They feel into bed, exhausted, and awoke to the late morning sun streaming in on them. After a shower, they packed the car and headed out. While Neecie used the restroom at a gas station, Nora was busy on the phone. As Neecie got back into the car, Nora said, "Dammit!"

Neecie was shocked and asked what the problem was. "I was going to book the cabin for the last weekend in August, but someone else beat me to it. It has five Saturdays and I wanted us to get in on School Night," she said, her disappointment showing.

Leaning in to kiss her, Neecie said, "Don't be so upset Baby. I had the same idea and rented it last night. We've got two months to plan our wardrobe!"