Banquet

Story Info
She was beautiful & turned out to be a surprising woman.
1.2k words
4.08
77.4k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was never one who was very comfortable at large social events and though I typically drawn to exotic foods, the banquet just wasn't something I wanted to attend. Trying to avoid it all I tried to schedule my work load so that I would be out of town on the day of the banquet, but at the last minute the project was canceled and I had no excuse to avoid it. Reluctantly, I rented a tux and on the day of the banquet, I wrestled with my top collar button and then my tie, but finally I was fully costumed.

The banquet was held at a fancy downtown hotel and while I didn't want to spend a lot of time there, I did rent a room so I wouldn't have to worry about driving through the city late at night. The area around the hotel was pretty good, it's just that I have a hard enough time getting my bearings while driving downtown during the day I wasn't about to try it at night.

I checked into the room and then went up to drop off a small overnight bag. I then headed back down the elevator and walked across the lobby toward the banquet room. I was just about to enter when I noticed a tall, attractive woman wearing a stunning light blue gown. She seemed to be either waiting for someone or building up the courage to enter the room.

Taking a chance I wandered over to her and said quietly, "It usually takes me some time to build up the courage to go in, you waiting for someone or taking a moment before going in."

"Oh, I'm supposed to be at another affair, but yeah, I know what you mean about building up your courage. At least you can kind of blend in, with this dress I feel like a bright light bulb in a pitch black room."

"Why do you say that?"

"I don't know, it seems a bit too much, I feel like the center of attention," she said, looking around nervously.

"Well, I must say that I think you do attract attention but only because you look so stunning in that dress," I said.

"Oh you are kind, but..."

"But nothing, you are drop dead gorgeous. Quite frankly the most attractive woman I have seen since I got here, and the dress is pretty incredible."

"You flatter me," she said, adjusting her sleeve a bit.

"Quite frankly I had come over here, thinking you were heading into the banquet, to find out if you were alone. I was going to ask if I could escort you inside," I said, nodding toward the banquet room.

"You're too sweet. Look, my thing really won't get rocking for a few hours anyway. In the meantime I'd be proud to accompany you into your banquet."

"You sure?"

"Like I said, mine will be a sleeper for a few more hours at least, and how could a girl turn down such a nice and perceptive man like yourself?"

"Well, then," I said holding out my arm to her, "Let's make our entrance."

She hooked her arm on mine and we walked into my banquet. We stepped inside and headed to the sign in table where I found my name tag amid the others. I watched as my "date" fill out her name tag and carefully stick it to her lapel. Once she finished, we stepped away from the table and I reached out my hand and said, "It's and honor to meet you Carla, I'm Michael."

"Well, hi Michael, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said as we searched several tables in the back, finally finding one with two open places side by side.

Fortunately we were late enough that the pre-dining talks were finished and the waiters were briskly rushing in the salads and dinners to everyone. We ate and tried to talk some with the others at the table, but it was a bit awkward, so when Carla excused herself to go to the restroom, I stood up and left a few moments after she did.

I waited outside the restroom and when she stepped out of the lady's room, I grabbed her hand and walked her past the men's room around a corner to a small recess in the wall beside the janitor's closet. Leaning her against the wall, I turned my head a bit to the right and kissed her lightly on the lips. Her lips parted, inviting more so I slipped my tongue into her mouth as my hand moved to her breast, gently kneading it.

Her breasts were small, but I could feel her nipple protruding through her bra and dress. It felt enormous and I wished we had the time so I could see them, but we just didn't. Instead I moved my hand down, slipped it under her dress and then slid it gently up her thigh. I could hear her breathing quicken as my hand moved higher and higher until I felt something odd.

Pausing, I looked at her questioningly. She smiled and whispered, "That's a garter, certainly you remember garter belts."

Feeling a bit embarrassed, I let my hand continue it's journey, now onto the bare skin of her upper thighs, as she gasped feeling my fingers directly on her. I could feel my cock harden some as I got closer and closer to... What? My hands slid over where her panties should be covering her delicate lips but instead... instead I find the damp soft feel of her pussy under my fingertips.

"No panties?" I whisper.

She smiled a naughty smile and shook her head just as I dipped my fingers into her wet opening, pushing them deep inside, thoroughly wetting them in her juices. I then slid them up between her lips until I found her clit, where I gently circled, coating the nub in her wetness. Her hand moved between my legs and as I continued caressing her clit with my right hand, my left hand guided her to my cock.

Initially she seemed a bit disappointed in its small size, but she quickly began stroking it softly through my pants. In the meantime I quickened the motion of my fingers on her clit, moving back down to her cunt to wet my fingers more and then returning to her clit. After a few minutes, she moved her hand off my cock and thrust her hips forward, moaning loudly. As she came, I moved my fingers from her sensitive nub and pushed two of them inside her, feeling the pulsations as she squeezed herself around my fingers.

I then pulled my hand out from under her dress and she said to me, "I do need to go to my thing, and because it's only for women, I can't bring you with me. Will you wait for me in the lobby, I... I want to do more with you," she said as she straightened out her dress.

"Okay" I replied, "just look for the guy pacing around impatiently."

She leaned over, kissed me on the cheek and then headed out toward the lobby. I stepped into the men's room, stepped into a stall and pulling down my pants, I sat down. My cock was still hard so I lifted it up, out of the way and peed into the toilet. When I finished I took a bit of toilet tissue, dried off between my lips and then dropped it into the water. Pulling up my pants, I flushed the toilet, stepped out and washed my hands, then headed out into the lobby to wait for Carla. There was more I had to show her.