Banquet Ch. 02

Story Info
Michael meets Carla to show her his surprise & gets one too.
1.6k words
4.34
56.3k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung around the lobby waiting for Carla to return from her "affair" as she called it, actually some women's meeting where I presumed she was networking or something like that. I did remember seeing a notice on the marquee about a Women's Business Council, so I guessed she was there. Finding a comfortable chair that faced where most of the banquet rooms were located I sat down, grabbed a magazine and leafed through it.

After leafing though about four magazines I noticed a group of women in formal dress heading out across the lobby from one of the banquet rooms. I watched intently trying to see her in the group when I heard her voice from behind me, "Ah, checking out the business ladies I see."

Standing up, I turned to see her standing behind me. "No, actually I was watching for you."

"Me?"

"You did say you wanted to do more," I said.

Blushing she replied, "I was too forward."

"No, no. If anything it was me, I hope I wasn't..."

"No, I enjoyed it, I've never done anything like that. It seemed so, ah... dangerous."

"I'm sorry, it was just an impulse, I'm not normally..."

"Please, it was exciting," she said, her finger curling her hair a bit.

"I have a room here," I said, "Would you like to come up?"

"Is there somewhere else?"

"You mean..."

"Somewhere a bit more, ah..."

"Public?"

"Yes, I... I'm so embarrassed," she said, blushing again.

"No, don't be. It was exciting, it's just that I don't know the hotel that well. I mean that little place we went to earlier was just by chance."

"Why don't we just walk around and find someplace," she said, glancing back toward the banquet room areas. "You know, all those sliding walls and things in the banquet area, I wonder if there may be someplace there."

"Let's go," I said, reaching out my hand.

She took my hand and we walked toward the main banquet area, walking slowly. Another banquet had concluded, so we had to wander through a fairly large number of people, all of whom seemed enamored with Carla and I, nodding and smiling at us. I have to figure that they must have been wondering how I could have landed this beautiful, tall woman.

"The hotel staff will be clearing that room for a while, why don't we check the condition of the Women's Business Council room instead," I said, holding my hand out toward the room. "You know, I was sure you were in that one."

"No, I was in a smaller group, we were in a room on the other side of the elevators, kind of wedged away in a corner."

Stepping into the banquet room we noticed it was in a bit of disarray. All the dishes had been removed, but the linens were still on the tables and the chairs were only partially stacked. "I imagine with all the holiday banquets and things they are pretty busy. They'll probably finish up here in the morning. Look, the partition is open over there."

We wandered over to the folding divider between rooms and sure enough it was open slightly and we peeked into a small room that had not been used that evening. It was dark in the room except for the small red exit signs above the doors and at the small opening in the partition.

Looking at each other, I shrugged and she said, "I'm game if you are."

We slipped into the room and grabbed one of the chairs, moving it into the darkness, but where we could see out into the adjacent banquet room and through a door we actually see out into the lobby. Carla raised her dress up and sat down, her legs spread open. Kneeling between her legs I looked at her beautiful pussy.

Her light brown pubic hair looked soft and inviting and I pictured running my cock through the soft curls. Looking downward I could see her lips were swollen and moist. She was obviously turned on by all of this. Moving my face in closer I breathed in her damp fragrance as I ran my fingers over her thighs. Opening her legs wider she slid forward on the chair, pushing her pussy closer to me.

I slipped a finger into her wet opening and pushed it in, circling it around the walls of her cunt, savoring the warm, moist, softness of her. Sticking my tongue out, I touched its tip to her clit and felt her tense at the contact. Cupping my tongue under the clit, I brought my top lip down on it and sucked her into my mouth while pushing a second finger into her pussy. I continued sucking while fucking her with my fingers for a few moments, then, wanting to taste her, I slid my tongue down through her blossoming lips and pushed in into her letting the tangy taste slid around my tongue. I then returned to her clit and moved my fingers back inside her.

I glanced up to her face and noticed she was looking out through the opening in the wall. She then glanced down at me and smiled, obviously enjoying the entire scene. Quickening my pace, I could feel her hips slowly begin to move up to me as she pushed her pussy onto my face. She pushed hard enough that I had to turn my head occasionally just to catch my breath.

When she came, she grabbed my head with both her hands and ground herself onto my face, coating me with her juices. She then relaxed back onto the chair moaning. I pulled my head from between her legs and she reached down, pulling me up where she kissed me, lapping her juices from my lips and chin.

In a few minutes she said, "Well now it's your turn."

Feeling a bit nervous I stood up and tentatively began unfastening my pants. She stood up, reached out and unzipped my zipper. My belt was unfastened by then and she simply grabbed my pants and underwear and pulled them to my ankles. I heard her gasp slightly as she looked at me.

"I ah..."

"Shhh," she said, gently taking my small cock, while running another hand over underneath, over my pussy lips. "I knew there was something special about you," she whispered, almost to herself.

"Just my cock," I said, "Please not below."

Looking up she asked, "Just your clit... I mean cock, that's all?"

"Yes, please understand..."

Without another word she slipped my tiny cock into her mouth and began sucking. It was erect, so she could wrap four fingers around it when she stroked it and when she took it in her mouth she could suck its entire length. Moving my hands to my hips, I arched my back and simply enjoyed her gentle blow job. Soon I began to pump my hips forward and back as she bobbed her head up and down on me, her tongue swirling over my entire length. I then felt a rush of pleasure flow through my body and I could feel the pulsations inside me. Sensing my orgasm, she stopped sucking and just held my cock in her mouth until I calmed.

When she pulled her head away she asked, "Can I taste you?"

I reluctantly nodded, turning my head as she moved down under my cock and slid her tongue into my pussy. She then withdrew her head and noticing my consternation she stood up and said, "I'm sorry, I just..."

"No, no, I understand, it was curiosity."

"I know what a woman tastes like," she said.

"I'm not a woman, that's why..."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it's just that, well I knew there was something special about you. Something about you drew me, like I've never been drawn to anyone."

"I was drawn to you too, but you're simply beautiful," I said, bending over and pulling up my pants.

Before I could begin fastening them she reached out and grabbed my cock, saying "It's so..."

"It's the hormones, it reduces the breasts, but makes it grow. I only wish it would get hard enough, big enough to, well, let me penetrate a woman."

Moving her hand from my cock she asked, "Have you tried it?"

"The few women I've been with got a little freaked out. They didn't mind sucking my cock, but the thought of brushing against, well, my pussy with theirs well, they couldn't go that far."

"Why not get an operation?"

"That gets a lot more complicated and expensive. They've made wonderful advances, but mostly in the male to female adjustments. The female to male is more difficult."

"You said you had a room here?"

"Yeah, I didn't feel like driving all the way home this late."

"Look, I have a room here too, but I need to make a few phone calls, check in..."

"With your husband?"

She nodded, "Yeah, but I'll call you later, what room are you in?"

"Twelve oh seven."

"Let me go call him and then I'll call you in your room," she said as we began walking toward the lobby.

"Okay," I said, "I just need to check with the front desk about something. Go make your phone call and then call me."

She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips and then headed for the elevator. I watched her go, her ass swaying so deliciously. Once she was on the elevator I wandered back to where she said her banquet room was located. Sure enough there was a small room there with a sign saying "Sapphic Shadows" and I realized what was so different about her.