Bar 69

Story Info
American guy in Germany becomes a live-sex-show model.
5.8k words
3.69
51.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

The bar looked like a typical American bar on a hot summer day. But it wasn't. It was on the raunchy Reeperbahn in Hamburg, Germany, and it was a live-sex-show bar.

There was a padded red-rug-covered platform for live sex performances built up against the inside of the bar counter. It was a mere ten steps from the open door and could clearly be seen from the sidewalk.

As a middle-age white American male visiting Germany, I had wanted to explore. And I had. I had already been naked in live-sex peepshows down the street with a black Jamaican girl named Angela.

And that's how I had met Freya. She was the tall brunette forty-one-year-old German female bartender and manager of the live-sex-show bar. She knew the male manager of a peepshow two doors down the street.

She had gone there to tell him that her black East African male sex-model had to go to German immigration the next afternoon. The East African male performed with a blond blue-eyed shapely thirty-something Ukrainian female named Marina. As Freya put it, she needed another naked male piece-of-ass for the day.

The peepshow manager had vouched for me as one of his "more dependable and dirty pieces-of-ass." Freya liked both the "dependable" and the "dirty" in his recommendation. He opened the door at the back of the peepshow and pointed me out me to Freya.

Angela, a sexy small black girl, and I were both functionally naked. That is to say, we both wore fetish chrome-studded leather slave-collars, wristbands, and ankle-bands. The black girl wore white leather ones.

I, like all of their white peepshow sex-models, wore black leather ones. This costume had been cleverly designed to assure that our anuses, bare buttocks, breasts/nipples, sex-organs, and facial identities were fully accessible for all-purpose viewing by their spectators.

Angela and I were sweating in the summer heat and hot bright spotlights. Sweat collected in tiny beads on our bare flesh and sometimes gathered into droplets and ran down our skin.

We were both on our hands and knees in tandem on the red-padded-rug-covered peepshow turntable. I was behind her with my white face squashed between the ebony flesh between her bare buttocks.

The turntable was slowly turning us around to provide all of the peep-show spectators with thorough views of our naked anatomies, sex-organs, facial identities, and sex-acts.

The sex act that we were at that moment performing on our hands and knees was anilingus. In other words, I was giving her a rim job. My mouth was pressed against Angela's asshole, and I was lewdly licking around it.

"Tom, I have more work for you after this show. Same thing. Ukrainian girl named Marina." the manager shouted with a German accent.

I withdrew my face from between the black girl's sweaty bare buttocks and looked around to see where his voice was coming from. In bright spotlights and on the turning turntable, I was disoriented. Light shined in my eyes, and the twenty peep-show windows seemed to go endlessly by me.

Then I spotted him and also saw Freya. He looked serious. She was sneering dirtily at what I had just been publicly doing naked in front of her and the peep-show spectators. She caught my eye, conspicuously shot a glance at Angela's bare black ass, scanned my public nudity, and grinned a taunt at me. She turned to nod her approval to the manager.

"That filthy asshole-licking piece-of-ass is exactly what I need," she said loudly, in English, partly to make sport of me. And I knew then that the work was for her.

"Okay to work for her, Tom?" the manager asked me.

"Okay," I told him.

"Good," he told me. "Now lick her black asshole for our customers, slut."

I placed my mouth back on Angela's ebony asshole flesh, slipped my tongue out, and returned to licking around it for the amusement of the peep-show spectators. I heard the door close.

Fifteen minutes later, after Angela and I had finished that and other peepshow sex-acts, I pulled on my shorts, undershirt, and shower shoes. She pulled on her shorts, tanktop, and loafers.

She and I left our slave-collars, wristbands, and ankle-bands on because we had to go back and perform live-sex-acts in forty-five minutes.

"She sounds rough," Angela told me. "But she's okay to work for. I did some time on top of that bar counter a couple months ago. Okay, see you in forty-five minutes. Don't get your tongue too tired licking her asshole."

I went outside. Freya was waiting.

"Let's go, slut," she said as she placed her hand on my ass. She mockingly felt it as we walked to the live-sex-show bar two doors down the Reeperbahn.

She shot a smirk at my slave-collar, wristbands, and ankle-bands as we walked sweating in the afternoon heat, and then she patted my ass.

"Where you from in the States, Tom?" she asked me while we walked.

"Cleveland," I answered.

"What did you do there?" she asked.

"Nude art model," I answered.

"So you're a professional nude. Being naked in front of decently dressed people doesn't bother you."

"No, doesn't," I told her.

It was true, but this was different from nude art modeling where spectators are serious artists with decent regard for the art model. Here the spectators looked upon us naked sex-models as prostituted sluts and ogled our public debauchery with appropriate smirks, grins, and sneers.

"My pieces-of-ass are always completely naked," Freya told me. She took hold of my arm by its slave wristband, lifted it, and shook it. "No collars, straps, or anything. Totally naked makes you pieces-of-ass look debased. Like two sucking swine in sixty-nine. Okay, bitch?"

"Yeah," I replied. "I'd rather be completely naked. These leather things get uncomfortable in this heat."

We got to the door and I glanced in. The live-sex-show bar was typical of more than a dozen in the raunchy St. Pauli and St. Georgi districts of Hamburg. Flush with the back of the two-foot-wide and black-linoleum-covered bar-counter was a seven-foot by three-foot red-rug-covered sex-performance platform.

On that platform, a naked male and female sex-model couple like Marina and I would engage in mostly oral sex-acts two feet (60 cm) away from whatever decently dressed customers happened to walk in and sit at the bar. Except for a very few instances where naked performers might engage in coital sex, we were entangled in a sexual sixty-nine position while off-and-on engaging in mutual oral sex.

There were eleven bar stools. The five in the center put the customers less than arm's length from us naked sex-models across the width of the black vinyl bar top.

Sometimes customers sat and talked at one of the five tables scattered around in the dinginess. This allowed them to be out of the bright ceiling-mounted spotlights that shined on the bar top and adjoining sex-performance platform. But most of these acceptably attired customers jauntily and mockingly sat on the barstools a foot or two (30 to 50 cm) from us shamelessly naked oral-sex performers.

Most customers were tourists, males or couples. At rare times they were groups of single female tourists. Customers walked in from the street sat, sipped drinks, and watched two sluttish naked models like Marina and me engage in oral sex-acts.

These sex-acts were a come-on to buy drinks. The naked cocksucking female like Marina lay in a sixty-nine position on top of the naked male like me. The female always faced the door in these joints. The door at Freya's joint was two steps in from the sidewalk. So the sidewalk was only ten to fifteen steps from naked Marina's face and my exhibited crotch, balls, and cock.

When customers came to the door, she would insert my male phallus into her mouth and begin a cocksucking act while looking coaxingly at them. I would take this cue and begin eating her pussy or licking her asshole.

After the drink was bought and paid for, Marina and I would usually stop our sex-act until the next customer came to the open door and looked in at our naked bodies.

And that is what thirty-two-year-old Marina had been doing when I first saw her. She had been naked in a sixty-nine position on top of the naked black man on that platform built up against the bar-counter. So I knew what we looked like.

In the bright spotlights focused on both Marina's and the black East African man's naked bodies, and clearly visible from the night-darkened sidewalk, Marina had just filled her mouth and throat with his large black cock. I had been standing outside on the sidewalk with several people around me who were chortling and snickering at the two of them.

I had gone in, and she had looked at me with her big blue eyes while her lips were stretched around the African man's phallus that was clearly deep into her throat.

When Freya had introduced her to me, she had slipped it out of her mouth, brushed her hand across her blond hair, looked at me with her big blue eyes, and said with a Slavic accent, "Hi, Tom."

"Hi, Marina," I replied.

And that was that. She had returned to publicly sucking black cock.

She had been trying to entice the customers standing on the sidewalk to come in, but it was clear that she liked cocks in her mouth. I would be naked in a sixty-nine position under her naked body and perform with her the next afternoon.

Freya had motioned for me to follow her behind the bar counter. She had pulled up her dress, pulled down her panties, and turned her bare German ass to me. Marina, with her lips wrapped around a big black phallus, had glanced at me with her big blue eyes.

Without waiting to be asked, I had knelt behind Freya, shoved my face between her buttocks, and licked her asshole flesh.

"Okay, you got the job, Tom," she had told me as she took a step forward and let her bare ass out of my face. "You lick Marina's asshole while my customers watch tomorrow. Okay?"

"Yeah. Okay," I had told her as I stood up.

Marina, who had been watching all during the time, had slipped the big black phallus out of her mouth and grinned dirtily at me.

"I like you lick my asshole, Tom," the naked blond cocksucking whore had told me sweetly with a Ukrainian accent. Then, seeing someone looking in through the open door, she had slipped the long fat black cock into her mouth again and returned to her public cocksucking.

I had taken a long look at her lips wrapped around the black man's saliva-wet penis while she looked at me with her big blue eyes. Then I had gone back to the peep show. Angela was waiting for me.

Angela and I had stripped naked except for our slave collars, wrist bands, and ankle bands, and we did several more live-sex-shows for their customers that night.

I was prepared when I went over Freya's bar at about noon the next day.

I wore only tan shorts, a white sleeveless undershirt, and shower shoes, but no socks or underpants. In the afternoon, the Reeperbahn looked different.

The night before, it had been humming with crowds of summer tourists and lit with flashing garish neon signs. Now, in the bright daylight, summer breezes from Hamburg harbor blew urban dust and debris down the sidewalk. There were few tourists, and it looked a little drab.

The sex-show bar had its front door open to the early afternoon summer heat. Like all the other places in the area, the black velvet curtains meant to keep outsiders from looking in had been pulled wide open. The excuse was to let in cooler air.

The real reason was to let anyone on the sidewalk look in and see their scandalous naked sex-models who were on exhibit and illuminated by a half-dozen bright quartz spotlights mounted on the ceiling. It was an enticement to come in and buy a drink.

A dozen bright quartz spotlights shined on the red rug of the empty sex-performance platform back of the center of the bar counter. It called attention to the fact that we naked sex-models were only ten to fifteen steps from the sidewalk, a short walk and a clear public view of out naked bodies and our oral sex-acts from the open doorway. It was summer. It was Germany. They let all the sex-show joints do it.

There were only two people inside as I walked in. One, sitting on a barstool at the end of the bar counter, was Marina.

She was, only temporarily before she stripped naked, wearing tight white shorts, a short maroon tanktop, and shower shoes. Her blond hair was bunned-up and held that way with a blue plastic hair clip. She was a pleasingly plump and shapely woman, and she gave me a nice smile.

The other person, standing and wiping drink glasses behind the bar, was Freya, wearing a tight blue skirt and a loose white blouse. She glanced at the clock. I was two minutes late.

"Hello, bitch," Freya greeted me with her mouth curled into a sneer. "Try to be on time next time." It was Germany. They liked to be on time.

The two women looked at each other. Freya wagged an index finger at Marina and then at me. "Show time. Get naked, sluts," she told us with a taunting sneer.

I knew from the night before that we sex-models stripped at the end of the bar counter and put our clothes on a shelf there.

Each place was a little different. In the peep show, Angela, my black female sex-partner, and I were both naked in so far as having our sex-organs, anuses, and buttocks completely viewable. But in that place we both had to wear chrome-studded black leather slave-collars, wristbands, and ankle-bands so that we looked more like pieces-of ass.

In some places like Salambo's, the sex-models wore elaborate costumes, but costumes carefully designed to scandalously reveal sex-organs, bare buttocks, anuses, and female breasts. Here, in this live-sex-show bar, Marina and I had to be totally naked.

Marina shot me a thin smile. I remembered how the blond blue-eyed Ukrainian slut's lips looked wrapped around a big black phallus. I imagined how they were going to look in a few minutes wrapped around my more modest Caucasian one.

She gave me a dirty grin. She told me later that she was imagining how my face was going to look squashed into her cunt, or alternatively, pressed into her ass.

She sauntered to the front corner of the bar and began stripping. When I got to her, she had already removed her tanktop. She had not worn anything under it. I took a look at her sensuous ample bare breasts and large fleshy-pink nipples.

While I was pulling off my undershirt, Marina kicked off her shower shoes and pulled off her short white shorts. I kicked off my shower shoes and pulled off my Bermuda shorts. In a few seconds, we were both totally naked.

We walked around to the front of the bar. It was so that we could use a barstool to climb up onto the bar counter.

But it was also to give the ogling potential customers standing on the sidewalk a full view of our facial identities, bare asses, and sex-organs to identify us as naked pieces-of-ass while we were preparing to get in position to publicly perform sex-acts for people like them.

I glanced out toward the sidewalk and saw two German teenagers, a boy and a girl, looking in at us. I shrugged. They were about the same age as the high school and college art students for whom I had often modeled nude.

Marina had walked naked by the open door countless times and was unembarrassed by people glancing in from the sidewalk as they walked by. Like me, she had been a nude art model as well as a naked live-sex-act model.

Neither of us were bothered by being naked in front of decently dressed people. But it did feel a little strange to be walking naked in a public bar in full view of everyone out on the sidewalk.

Freya intentionally gave my dangling penis an insolent sneer.

Naked Marina was clearly walking in a way that intentionally drew attention to the undulating movement of her shapely bare female buttocks. The Ukrainian whore turned and shot me a quick dirty smirk as we walked to a barstool in the center of the bar counter, then turned and continued on. I looked at the shape of her fleshy white bare ass.

She turned again, saw me looking at the sensuous undulating movements of her bare ass, and looked my naked body over with a coy grin.

"You like my ass, bitch?" she asked me.

"Nice ass," I told her.

"I like you lick my asshole a lot today," she told me. "Okay, Tom?"

I looked out on the sidewalk and saw several potential customers, two snickering European women and three grinning European men looking in at our naked bodies from ten steps away.

"Okay," I told Marina. She shot me a wide grin, stuck out her tongue at me, and waggled it to mock what mine would be doing on her anus.

She waited by the center barstool. I had to get up on the bar first because I had to lie under her naked body in a sexual sixty-nine position.

I got a knee on a barstool, climbed up onto the cold black-linoleum-covered bar-counter. Feeling somewhat clumsy in my nakedness on public view, I got on top of it, crawled across it, and got onto the padded red rug of the sex-performance platform built up against it.

I lay on my back with my head toward the rear of the bar. The shapely naked Ukrainian whore shot me a coy sneer as she struggled somewhat clumsily in her nakedness to get up on a barstool. She crawled up onto the top of the bar-counter and crawled across the bar-counter onto the platform and got her bare body over mine.

Her ample breasts hung down like sacks. As she lowered her bare ass over my face, I took a last look at the people looking in from the sidewalk. And then the heavy naked Ukrainian woman lowered her body to press hard down on mine.

Then all I could see were the fleshy insides of her perspiring upper thighs, her sweaty bare buttocks, some of her blond pubic hairs, the split bulge of her cunt, and her anus.

To entice the people who were watching us to come in, she immediately slipped my penis into her mouth and began publicly sucking it for their entertainment. It was my cue. I raised my face into her cunt and began eating her pussy. She reacted to the sexual thrill with a slight spasm.

To satisfy her that I would do what she asked, I licked upward on her twat and got my tongue on her asshole. I not only licked around it, I forced my tongue in and out of it several times. Freya cackled contemptuously. Marina squeezed her bare things against both sides of my head to communicate satisfaction with my asshole licking.

But those customers went away. Then there was nothing to do for several minutes. I looked at the lazily turning mahogany blades of the ceiling fans and several insects flying around them, but looking up at the half-dozen bright quartz spotlights hurt my eyes.

So I looked at the sweating flesh of the Ukrainian woman's buttocks in front of my face. I could see beads of perspiration on the pores of the flesh of her ass. Tiny droplets of sweat clung to the almost invisible tiny blond hairs of her buttocks.

Her asshole was still wet with my saliva and glistened in the bright spotlights. I tried to count her anal ridges, but I lost track and gave up. I looked at the fillet-like inner lips of her cunt, and then the blond pubic hairs around its outer lips.

A German blond college-age boy and blond college-age girl came in. For years I had modeled nude in college art classes for students their age. I was glad to see them. They broke the monotony of looking at Marina's sweating meaty bare ass, saliva-glistening asshole, and fleshy cunt. Both of the young Germans looked our bare bodies over with sharp cold blue eyes.

Marina slurped my limp penis into her mouth and began her act of public cocksucking for them. I pressed my face into her cunt and began my public act of eating pussy. The girl leaned over Marina's bare ass and grinned at me licking around in the Ukrainian woman's cunt.

She asked me something in German. Freya spoke to her from behind the bar. "She's Ukrainian; he's American," she told the German girl. "Filthy American piece-of-ass will lick her asshole if you ask him in English."

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers
12