Bar 69

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers

The German girl shot me a contemptuous smirk while I continued to eat Marina's pussy. She brushed her long blond hair back and grinned dirtily at me. "Okay. Lick her asshole so I can get some good video, whore," she told me.

I licked upwards and around Marina's asshole. The German girl snickered and pointed. She and the boy exchanged grins and giggles. "You're a pretty filthy naked male slut," she told me.

The boy pulled out a notebook and wrote something in it. The girl pulled out a hand-held camcorder and grinned at me dirtily while she videotaped me. I continued to lick Marina's asshole. She stepped back and shot our whole naked bodies and oral sex-acts from the side. Over the top of Marina's bare buttocks I could see the German girl move in to videotape Marina sucking my cock.

Then the blond girl panned her video camera over toward Marina's ass and my face. She grinned at me licking around Marina's asshole while she slowly moved in to capture it on tape in a very close close-up of my licking tongue on Marina's saliva-wet anus. Then she moved to a different angle toward Marina's ass from in back of my head.

After a minute, she stopped videotaping my rim-job on Marina's anus. I continued to do my job and licked anal flesh while I looked sideways over the round fleshy mounds of Marina's bare ass at them. They were obviously doing some kind of research project.

When Freya asked them, in English, if they would like some drinks, they had a brief conversation among themselves. Over the top of Marina's bare ass, I could see some of them shaking their heads negative, and then they started toward the door. Down on the lower end of my body, I could feel Marina put her head on my pelvis and wait that way for another customer.

Two Japanese couples came in. Marina again slurped my cock into her mouth and began sucking. I again began licking her cunt, and then licking her asshole. The Japanese tourists exchanged snickers and giggles. One of the men and one of the women took a couple photographs.

They snickered and giggled while taking long shots of our bare bodies entwined in a sixty-nine position and close-ups of her sucking my cock and me eating her pussy and licking her asshole. But when Freya asked them if they wanted any drinks, they shook their heads no, and left.

"That's daytime," Freya said with a sigh. "Nighttime they come in and buy drinks and watch you pieces-of-ass. Daytime they just look and go."

Marina and I did not care one way or another. We got paid anyway. But neither of us said anything.

I looked at the perspiring flesh of her ass again. The weight of her naked body pressed my naked body into the red rug and its foam padding underneath. Her body heat added to my own. Marina was a little uncomfortable, too. She shifted her weight on the slippery perspiring surface of our two pressed-together bare bodies.

"Okay, Marina and Tom, you can take a five-minute break," Freya told us.

Marina lifted her body off of mine. I felt a sudden coolness as a soft breeze blew over my perspiration-soaked chest, belly, and groin.

She crawled across the bar-counter and clumsily eased herself down, first onto a bar stool, then onto the linoleum floor. I rolled over, got on my hands and knees, crawled across the bar-counter in back of her, and got clumsily down in my nakedness from the bar-counter.

Marina knew the routine. The sweating naked Ukrainian woman sat at the end barstool nearest the sidewalk. She faced toward the open door and spread her legs. I sat on the one next to it. I could see from what she was doing that we naked sex-models were still on display to entice more customers to come in.

To make sure I knew, Freya grinned at me and said, "Spread your legs apart. Let them see your cock and balls, slut."

I did it and looked out to see who was looking in. A lady in a summer dress walked by while walking her schnauzer dog on a leash. She glanced in, but kept on going like she had seen it before and saw what she expected.

Five German men and five German women tourists stopped. The women were wearing either summer dresses or shorts and tanktops. The men were wearing shirts and slacks.

They all pointed at naked Marina and me, especially at our wantonly displayed sex organs. They exchanged sneers, laughs and snickers and then engaged in some tittering chatter in German along with more snickers.

After a minute they came in. Most had some kind of camera and began photographing and videotaping us two nudes. Freya motioned for Marina and me. "Pieces-of-ass back up on the bar," she said loudly.

While we were taking a minute to climb back up and get back into our 69-sex-act position, the ten tourists looked over our bare bodies and sex-organs.

They smirked and snickered and exchanged a titter in German while they continued to photograph and videotape our bare flesh. They flagrantly took close-ups of each of our bare asses, assholes, and sex-organs while we climbed up onto bar-counter and crawled to get into our sex-act position.

One of the men patted Marina on her bare ass and felt around it. One of the women patted me on my bare ass and felt around it.

"Fine sluttish pieces-of-ass, aren't they," Freya told the two Germans feeling ours asses in English for our benefit and to let them know that the management did not disapprove of their insolently petting us naked sex-models.

The woman's disrespectful hand feeling around my bare ass felt smooth and sensual. She made a point to contemptuously feel deep between my buttocks and then to mockingly smack pats on my bare ass.

The German man felt Marina's twat as she began to crawl across the bar-counter toward the sex-performance platform behind it. The German woman enclosed her hand around my penis and balls and fondled them for a second while I crawled across the bar-counter. The other Germans laughed and exchanged comments about it in German and photographed and videotaped the two feeling our bare asses and fondling our sex-organs.

Marina and I did not look at them or at each other while we crawled to the red-rug-covered sex-performance platform get into a sixty-nine position.

Immediately after lowering her heavy sweating body down on mine with her ass over my face, Marina had slipped my cock into her mouth. Then I began eating her odoriferous pussy. There was a stir of smirks, sniggers, and cackles. I licked upward and around Marina's asshole. There was a contemptuous female cackle and a few more snickers.

One of the women and one of the men pointed small video cameras at us and recorded our bare bodies while we engaged in mutual oral sex. Two of the men and one of the women took still photographs of us from several different angles.

These ten customers bought some drinks. Normally after the drinks were served to the customers, it was a signal for Marina and me to cease our oral sex-acts. But it was afternoon, and few customers dropped in at that time. Freya had a feeling for repeat business and word-of-mouth advertisement to spread business.

"Keep sucking cock, Marina. Keep licking asshole, Tom. Until I tell you two pieces-of-ass to stop," she told us. She turned to the German customers. "She's Ukrainian; he's American. I have to talk to the naked pieces-of-ass in English."

"That's an interesting combination of pieces-of-ass," a young brown-haired and blue-eyed German woman told Freya with a wry grin as she videotaped me licking Marina's asshole. Naked Marina and I continued to perform oral sex for their entertainment. She slowly sucked my cock, and I sluggishly licked her anus for another minute. The German customers sat talking in German, exchanging laughs and guffaws, and sipping drinks.

From what I could see over the round sweaty mounds of Marina's Ukrainian ass, one or another of them was always videotaping or taking photos of naked Marina and me and out oral sex-acts. They surveyed our bare flesh and sex-organs and watched our oral sex-acts with smug grins and kept on with conversation between themselves in German.

"You like your cocksucking work, Ukrainian slut?" I heard one of the guys ask Marina in German-accented English.

I could feel Marina abruptly stop sucking my cock to answer him. I kept licking her asshole.

"It's fun," she told him in Ukrainian-accented English.

A pale-skinned blond woman with arrogant brown eyes raised herself slightly off of her barstool and grinned at me over Marina's bare buttocks while I sliped my tongue around her saliva-wet anus. "You like licking her asshole, American bitch?" she asked me.

I backed my mouth and tongue off of the Ukrainian whore's anus. "Yeah, I'm happy," I told the sneering German woman. She squawked a contemptuous cackle and taunted me with a sneering grin at me as I returned to licking around Marina's asshole.

The ten Germans exchanged some snickering conversation in their own language, gulped down the last of their drinks, and marched out the door while my mouth and tongue were still on Marina's asshole.

Marina lifted the weight of her bare body off of mine. A strand of my saliva followed her asshole up until it broke and splashed on my face.

She and I crawled naked over to the edge of the bar, let our bare bodies down onto the barstools, and then to the floor. We said nothing to Freya or each other as we walked slowly to bar stools nearest the door and sat.

The red vinyl felt cold on my bare ass for a second. As before, we sat with our legs spread wide apart, displaying our sex-organs toward the sidewalk. A couple dozen people, mostly tourists, walked by. Most of them stopped and took a look. All those who looked pointed at our exhibited genitals while grinning, snickering, or giggling. But then they went on.

"So how is nude modeling for art classes in Cleveland?" Freya asked me to break the silence.

"It's a job. I get sore holding poses," I told her.

Marina kept her legs spread wide to exhibit her cunt to passersby and turned to look at me. "I did nude photography modeling in Kiev and Moscow," the naked Ukrainian woman told me. "You model nude on-camera?"

"Yeah, lots of times," I said while my legs were spread wide to exhibit my cock and balls to passersby.

"So nude on-camera in porn is okay?" Marina asked.

A short fat balding Italian man and a tall shapely Italian brunette woman sauntered in, each of them carrying video cameras. They both videotaped the naked Ukrainian woman and me sliding our bare asses off of the barstools.

"Want to do a porn video, Tom?" Freya asked.

"You mean for them?" I asked while pointing to the Italian couple videotaping Marina's and my naked bodies.

"No, ten American dollars for a commercial amateur smut video, bitch," she answered me. "Fifty dollars if you do four of them."

"With Marina here?" I asked.

"With her. And with the black whore from the peep-show, Angela," she replied.

"Three of us?" I asked.

"No. Two smut videos with each one. You lick asshole in all four. Okay, slut?"

"Sure. Okay," I told her.

Marina glanced at my cock and then grinned at me. She seemed to like the idea of doing a video with me. But I found out later that she was pleased with the added pay she would get and glad that I accepted.

Marina and I got our knees onto two adjacent bar stools to begin climbing up onto the bar again. The Italian woman boldly patted my bare ass and then felt and squeezed it as I climbed up onto the bar. She enclosed her hand around my genitals and fondled them.

"Real piece-of-ass, isn't he?" Freya grinned to the Italian woman. It was Germany, but the common world language was English. It turned out that she said that to all the women who felt my ass. It was to let them know there was nothing improper about them doing it.

"Yeah, real slut," the slinky Italian woman said with an Italian accent. She grinned at me while more boldly and insolently fondling my penis and balls, and then returned to feeling my bare ass again. Her boyfriend videotaped it.

Marina and I crawled up onto the bar-counter and across it onto the sex-performance platform. While the Italian woman looked at my cock and then grinned dirtily at me, I lay on my back. Marina lowered her sweaty body onto mine as we got into a 69-sex position.

When I looked over the tops of Marina's bare buttocks, both of the Italians were videotaping us. They videotaped Marina and I licking and sucking each other's sex-organs. The grinning Italian woman cutely videotaped a long close-up of my face while I was licking Marina's asshole.

And a few days later, I would again on-camera doing the same with Marina on a turntable for a commercial porn video in a basement porn studio in Nuremberg while a black American college girl named Susan watched.

And the day before that, I would engage in the same sex-acts in another commercial porn video with the black peepshow girl named Angela, while her cousin Susan and a small invited audience watched. And over the next two days I would be naked on-camera for two more porn videos while Susan and different small audiences watched. And after Marina and I had finished making our only video together, we were both procured as asshole-licking white whores for a sex-party put on by a dozen black Caribbean men and women. And they invited Susan to the party to also use me as her asshole-licking whore.

Nudemodel
Nudemodel
89 Followers
12