Bar Be Que Me

Story Info
Group sex at a bar be que.
1.4k words
3.68
61.2k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot July evening. We were on Jerry's patio smoking a little pot, drinking, sweating in the hot tub. Cooling of in the pool, shooting the bull and generally enjoying the evening.

The we were my wife Chris who is my perfect woman dark brown shoulder length hair and myself, Jerry and his wife Jan tall blond, Steve and his wife Clair athletic black hair, Norm and his girlfriend of the moment Peggy pretty red head and one extra girl Cindy Jan's surfer girl cousin from California.

It was just getting dark when Norm dropped the bomb. I think he meant to get at Cindy who had been bragging all night long how more everything California girls were than mid west girls.

Hey guys how about that mid west girl at Pete's bachelor party last week. How many guys did she do one after another four, five. I bet a California girl would have a little trouble with that. I guess the rest of us were collateral damage. For we had all been to that party. Cindy however took the bait any girl could do that without breaking a sweat.

My wife's eyes nailed me and recognized my guilt immediately as I believe had the other wives. Norm was oblivious to the shit storm he had started and continued to bait Cindy so you think a California girl could handle four men one after the other. Easily was Cindy's reply. Peggy got up and went in the house and left. I should have grabbed Chris and done the same. I knew I was in major trouble and should have taken it like a man.

Ah but hind sight is so much smarter than foresight. Jerry kept ragging on Cindy I studied the stones of the patio. Jerry said, you are full of prunes no California girl would have the nerve to do that. Cindy any California girl could if she wanted to. You say they could but would is where the rubber meets the road. Cindy was getting mad and determined to have the last word. By then I had the patio stone layout down to a science. Getting wiser I said Chris maybe we should go home. She just looked at me and said not yet. Jerry kept at it well we only have one California girl here. What about her could she do four in a row? I could if I wanted to. That's an easy out now we're stuck between could and would again. Cindy was turning red. If she were embarrassed or mad I couldn't tell. She looked around at the other women but found no support there. Finding none Cindy really lit the fire.

I don't think you have four guys who are brave enough to help you find out. Norm said how about it guys. Jerry and Steve both said no fear here. I found something else interesting in the patio stone. Cindy pulled the strings on the sides of her bikini bottoms lay back on a chaise lounge and said lets see how brave you all really are spreading her legs. Norm of course had nothing to lose skinned out of his suite and knelt on the chaise playing with her clit with the end of his dick for a moment. Then dropped it down and drove it all the way in. Cindy muttered the usual ugh has he stretched her vagina and bottomed out. I noticed on Jerry's first out stroke she was a natural blond the carpet matched the drapes. Jerry began to work and Cindy braced her feet on the chaise, tilted her pelvis and met every thrust with one of her own. It didn't take long and Jerry pulled out and came all over her stomach. My wife threw her a towel and looked at me as Cindy said who is the next brave man? I knew I couldn't punk out on my friends and that look from my wife was just daring me.

I was as hard as a rock from the Cindy and Norm show. I dropped my trunks and climbed on. Cindy was very wet and very hot as I stuck it in. She tightened her pussy muscles and it was like heaven she was wet and very hot from her workout with Jerry. The girl at the party had been loose and sloppy and I had never had sloppy seconds before. I concentrated on fucking her and should have been paying attention to what was happening around me. Although it wouldn't have made any difference the die was cast as soon as my dick entered Cindy.

As I was finishing up I heard my wife say, someone has to defend the honor of mid western girls and saw her bikini bottoms fly over my head and hit Steve in the face. She picked the right guy Steve had wanted to get in her pants since we met him. His trunks were down and he was on his knees between her legs which she had spread wide before I could even think about reacting. Besides I was about to get off. I watched as Steve's big dick spread my wife's labia Steve was known for his big dick. My wife's ugh was more like owe as he pushed into her. As he pulled out about an inch of her sex came out with his dick. As he began to work that inch became an inch and a half and rolled back in with every stroke. I watched in shock as her pink was pulled out and rolled back in with each insertion of his dick into my wife's pussy. I knew she was pissed but I never thought she would allow someone else to fuck her to get even. Her ugh ugh ugh told me he was giving her a real workout. His ass was slamming up and down as fast and as hard as he could. The look on her face was strained her eyes scrunched up her lips pulled back teeth clinched. Her five foot two one hundred five pound thirty two twenty two thirty two inch body was giving as good as it was getting. Her toes curling told me she was getting off on a cock that wasn't mine.

Steve's wife Clair slid out of her bikini and laid out on the third chaise lounge Jerry not wanting to be left out was kneeling between her legs. Clair squealed when she fucked almost like a siren. She was using that athletic body to bounce Jerry up and down like a bobber in a stream. He was holding on to her shoulders for dear life. They finally flipped over and I watched her ass become a blur working up and down his dick. I couldn't see his face it was surrounded by her long black hair but I knew he had to be smiling..

Jerry had taken my place in Cindy his wife Jan had stripped of her whole bikini and was laid out on the fourth chaise. Norm climbed on for his second of the night. Soon her big tits were rolling back and forth like waves on the ocean. Jan had long legs which were wrapped around Norm and her heels were pulling at his ass trying to get him deeper into her.

The highlights of the rest of the night Clair's squealing want on for the rest of the night except with Steve when it took on a whole different tone. All of the wives fucked the four of us twice except Chris who had to let Steve take an extra shot where she rode him and made a lot of noise doing it with her hair in his face. The party broke up at 2PM. It was too quite in our car on the way home and I couldn't stand it. Finely I said I'm sorry babe. She was quite for awhile. Finely she said that was fun. What are you sorry for tonight or the bachelor party? I said both. I'm sorry to. I asked what for I had it coming. She said Steve, I shouldn't have enjoyed his dick so much and I never should have done him the third time. I told her I hope we can get by this. Well we are going to need some new friends I don't think I can face them again. We got home and into bed and I reclaimed my wife. God was she hot although a little loose.

I had trouble getting to sleep. Thinking about what had happened my wife had hung the horns on me not once but seven times and the visions of her fucking those guys kept running through my mind like a never ending movie. I have to live with it because I can't imagine life without her, but, it is going to haunt me for a long time.