Bar Bet Weekend Pt. 04

Story Info
Lost bet, long weekend, Rina's sub finale.
4.4k words
4.64
17k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers

The sun shining through the wide open windows woke Rina earlier than she had hoped. Joly, her Mistress for the weekend, had ordered her to sleep late and stay in her room. There would be a Super Bowl party later that day and Mistress Joly did not want her little slavegirl to know what was coming.

Rina lay in bed wondering. On the one hand she was nearing the end of her rope. She had been through so very much since their blow job contest in the bar on Thursday night. She lost that bet fair and square and had to submit for the weekend.

Of course her rational mind told her she could have quit at any time, but every act, every push from Joly had unlocked some other door inside of her. There had been exhibitionist acts that felt so shameful, and yet so arousing. There had been sex with strangers...more or less in public in a gloryhole shop. It was appalling and yet something that felt so right. There had been the submission of letting some stranger dictate her orgasms and than having to pay for the privilege with her body.

As each thought passed through her brain, Rina felt a little more sick to her stomach, what was she becoming? But then she felt the heat, the stiffening of the her nipples, the moistening of her cunt. "My slave cunt!" she said out loud. She said it again. Against all hope for decency it felt delicious rolling off her tongue. Maybe she was becoming what she had always been.

"I am a slave. I am a filthy whorish sex slave. This is what I am meant to be, a pleasure toy for a Mistress or Master. I am a cum slut slave."

She noticed that her fingers had strayed to her moist pussy. "No, not pussy," she said aloud, "to my moist slave cunt. I wish someone would fill it."

She realized that Mistress Joly had given her no orders other than stay in her room and smiled a little. Her fingers dipped into her cunt and the other hand began twisting her own nipple harshly. Mistress Joly hadn't really punished her yet, just a few light smacks with one of their new toys. She wondered what it would be like to be really restrained, to be really whipped. She felt herself nearing orgasm as she imagined.

"Stop!" she ordered herself, but she knew she couldn't. Still, having a private orgasm seemed wrong somehow. She had become a public slut. She had given blowjobs in a bar in front of strangers. She had been exposed to many people and forced to have sex in an adult store. She had frigged herself off on the balcony yesterday at breakfast... Yes, that was it!

Leaping out of bed, Rina pushed it over right to the window with it's open blinds. Making a commitment to herself she stood up on the bed and ripped the blinds down violently. "Slaves don't get privacy," she thought. Remembering Mistress' orders from the first night she turned on all the lights. She was to have them on anytime she was awake. She even moved a floor lamp to right beside the window so she could be seen better from the outside. Unlike the first morning, she began hoping someone was staring in her window, maybe stroking themselves to a voyeuristic orgasm.

As punishment for not switching the lights on promptly, she rummaged through the new toys until she found some nipple clamps. Kneeling on the bed in front of the window she tightened them enough to make her gasp. Rina also opened the side windows as far as she could so she could hear the street sounds better. It wasn't quite the balcony, but it was as close as she could get in her room.

Now she was ready. Eyes open (as Mistress had ordered) she began to play with herself in earnest wondering what would happen at the party. She imagined herself as the serving girl. Perhaps Mistress would give her a gauzy little apron to enhance rather than hide her nudity. She could see herself trying to move gracefully amongst the guests carrying trays of snacks and drinks. Hands would caress her legs and ass, maybe tweak her nipples when she bent over. From behind some anonymous fingers would explore her sopping snatch. Perhaps that Sir or Miss would demand that she kneel and lick the fingers clean.

She shivered at the thought and her first orgasm of the day overwhelmed her. Dizzy she found herself pressed up against the window for support. Just then she saw a flash across the street. A camera? Binoculars? It didn't matter...someone was watching!

She jumped out of bed and reached for her favourite vibrator noticing the tug of the swaying nipple chains. She threw herself herself back on the bed and started over. Deciding the owed her audience a real show, she licked and suckled the fake cock. She turned her back to the window and slid the vibrator first into her cunt and then into her ass turning it on high. The buzzing nearly sent her over again, but she decided on discipline. She turned to face the window again and spread her legs until her ass touched the mattress keeping the buzzing beauty in place.

Rina tugged on the chains looking right toward the window where she saw the flash and licked her lips. She went back to imagining the afternoon. She was sure she would be used, but by how many? Would she have to crawl on the floor, lick boots? swallow cum?

The more she dreamed, the more degrading the dreams the more aroused she passed through several more orgasms before she finally collapsed in a sweaty heap. Just before she drifted off the old Rina chimed in - perhaps for the last time. The girl on the bed dreamt of the nicely dressed office worker looking at her pityingly. "You are lost, girl. You are just a skanky slut now." In her sleep Rina smiled.

When she awoke, she realized the had another quite different physical need. She had to pee, badly. There was not toilet in her room. She moved to the door and knocked calling out, "Mistress? I need to pee, please...please...PLEASE!"

The door opened quickly knocking her backwards a little. As Joly entered, Rina fell to her knees. "Mistress, may I please pee? I don't want to leave my room without your permission."

Joly, who had over the weekend taken on the haughty demeanour of a dominant, looked down at her slave and sniffed the powerful aroma of female sex in the room. She noticed the shifted the bed, the destroyed blinds and the lights.

"What have you been doing, slut?" she spoke harshly.

"Mistress, I have been playing with myself - you didn't say not too! I have been imagining what might happen today and I thought I should show off. I masturbated in front of the window as you had me do a few days ago. Please punish me if I did wrong."

Joly stepped forward and slapped her slave's face just once, but hard. Tears sprang to Rina's eyes, but she held up her face for further chastisement. It was not forthcoming. Joly noticed the willingness and felt a flash of pride in her girl.

"You will be punished for that, but not now. At least you get points for having the lights on and moving the bed to the window. What a shameless little slave cunt you have become!"

"Thank you Mistress...er, could I pee?"

"Hmmm well I still don't want you to see the preparations." She grabbed a pillow case and shoved it over Rina's head. Reaching for a leash she affixed it to the girl's collar and tugged her along to the bathroom and sat her on the toilet.

"May as well get you cleaned up since you are here." Joly left the girl on the toilet and went out of the room. She came back a moment later with a length of rope, now fully nude as well. She dragged Joly off the toilet and into the shower. Joly tied the rope around Rina's wrists and then hoisted her arms above her head cinching the rope to a hook she had installed as part of her 'preparations'.

She yanked the pillowcase off of Rina's head and reached for the portable shower head. Turning the water to cold she hit the girl full blast from top to bottom. Rina yelled in shock.

"Ever going to come without permission again?"

Dancing from foot to foot to avoid the worst of the jet spray Rina called, "Noooo, Mistress, never! Please forgive your slave!"

As the words left her lips, Rina realized that these two statements implied something beyond this weekend. Perhaps her servitude would continue. Her heart soared. She knew in an instant she wanted only this, to serve. She hoped it would be serving Joly in whatever way pleased the beautiful Mistress. But whatever happened after today, she now understood that her future would be a life of sexual slavery. She almost came from the thought.

Joly warmed the water and turned on all the jets. With some gentleness she washed her bound slave girl thoroughly. After a time she released her from the ceiling and ordered her onto her knees, face on the floor. In that position she gave the girl several enemas.

"You are going to be a three hole girl today, slave. We need you nice and clean for our guests."

________________________________

A few hours later Joly came to Rina's room. She strapped on the ankle and wrist cuffs that matched the girl's collar. Sitting in front of her she applied a whorish layer of make up and rouged her nipples and vaginal lips.

"Slut, this will be your dream come true. Today you will become the ultimate slave. You will feel pain and pleasure as you serve as my Super Bowl party favour. You will take anything that comes your way and be certain that if I hear the word "No." from your lips you won't sit for a week. I have only play punished you so far, but today the price of disobedience will be real."

"Yes Mistress," said Rina, and she smiled even as she shivered in fear.

"Come. It's time to get you ready. The guests will be here in awhile. For today you will be called slave or cunt. Rina doesn't live her any more."

"Yes Mistress."

Joly clipped the girl's wrists behind her back and then hooked a finger through the ring of her collar dragging her stumbling into the living room. Rina gasped and blanched, knees weak as she took in the scene.

Mistress had rearranged the living room creating a circle of couches and chairs around the very large screen TV. Off to one side was ...something covered in a sheet. It seemed to be a rectangular frame about three feet wide and four feet high and four feet deep. But beyond that, Rina could tell nothing about whatever was hidden behind the shroud. She was sure she would be finding out.

But what had taken her breath away was the TV screen. She fell to her knees staring.

"Nice eh, slut?" offered Joly. You didn't think I was taking those videos just for my own pleasure did you? No, my little slave bitch, you are a thing best shared. Here are all your greatest hits from the weekend."

Indeed on the screen she watched a video that began with the scene of her naked in the bar...was it just a few days ago? She was asking a ring of men for her dress back and then, on Mistress' orders sinking to her knees to 'thank' the man who had been holding it. Her first exhibitionist sex preserved and on display. Rina wondered if Mistress would post the video online. Oh God!

"Stay there and watch yourself until our friends arrive. You really should know what they will enjoy as the pregame show."

For over half an hour she watched a replay of her wanton activities. The quickly fading 'good girl' still wanted to throw up. The new Rina just longed to have her hands free so she could play with herself.

At last the bell rang. Joly unclipped the slave's wrists and sent her scurrying to answer the door and bring in the guests. As ordered she invited each arrival to call her slave or cunt. She took coats and showed people to the living room while the sounds of her debasement rang in her ears. In all, Joly had invited a dozen guests, the man from across the street, the people from the sex shop and a few from the bar, including Stephen, of course.

As she had fantasized she set about fetching drinks, even finding the frilly apron the had envisioned sitting by the bar. And as she had imagined, Joly gave everyone permission to 'examine the merchandise' as she put it. "There will be more to come," she added ominously.

Game time approached and Joly switched over in time to catch the national anthem.

"Right, now we will have our own little side game. From here on you will have to fetch your own drinks and the slave moves to a different kind of maid service."

With a dramatic flourish she pulled the cover from the contraption beside the TV. Silvery aluminum pipes had been formed into a rectangle joined to another rectangle laid on the floor to give balance. Clips were attached at various points along the frame allowing a variety of possibilities for restraining any cuffed sub. But the piece de resistance, if it could be called that, was the Sybian set under the frame complete with dildo and butt plug. On a small table nearby sat a variety of floggers, clothespins and whips.

"Get down on your knees slave and start lubing those up. Do you know I caught her masturbating at her window this morning showing herself off to who knows which pervert!"

Rick from across the street said, "Yeah, I know, and she put on a damn fine show too!" The gathered crowd laughed uproariously.

"Well she didn't have permission, so today has some punishments attached. It's only fair don't you think, eh slave?"

"Yes Mistress. I deserve to be punished," said Rina, head bowed. She was surprised to realize that she really meant it. If she really were the slave she felt herself becoming, then her orgasms, her pleasure, her pain, her whole sexual life would belong to her mistress. Crawling over to the dildos she began to to lavish them with oral attention, especially for the butt plug. She smiled inwardly at the knowledge that getting the vaginal vibe in would be no problem. She was soaking!

"Now here's our side game. Choose up which ball team you are supporting. I am going to chain her up to the toy. And I will be pausing the game as we go. Here are the rules. When a team scores the supporters of that team will each get one minute per point to amuse yourselves with her. Unfortunately, during game play, her cunt and ass will be occupied, but you are free to use her cunt mouth. So a field goal gets you three minutes each, a touchdown gets you 6, 7 or 8 depending on the PAT. As a bonus, you also get control of the Sybian remote for as long as you have the lead.

"Annnd, after you are done, the team that has been scored on gets to use the punishment tools on the table. If you choose a whip of some sort, you each get the number of strokes according to the points on the scoreboard. Same thing if you choose clothespins, one pin for each point. Any part of her slave body is fair game, but don't be too harsh, for this will be slave's first real whipping.

"Finally, at half time we will give her a little break. The team with the lead can take her into the bedroom for a half hour and use her however you wish. And naturally the winning team gets a full hour with her after their victory.

"Alright, cunt, mount up! It's nearly kick off...but I can be merciful. Lube the butt plug for real," she said tossing a tube to her. "You'll be riding a long time. Don't want you permanently damaged.

Rina did as ordered and straddled the Sybian - she had never ridden one before. She hovered just above the dildos, nervous about the one going into her ass. She positioned them carefully and gingerly began to slide down. Behind her, Joly firmly grasped her shoulders and slammed her down. Rina cried out in pain. Quickly, Joly clipped her wrists to the upper corners so her arms were spread just above head height. She clipped the girl's ankles to the back of the firmly secured Sybian.

Tossing the remote to Stephen, she giggled, "Let the games begin."

The football game had a slow start with no scoring. Still, Rina was being tortured by Stephen who kept bringing her of so close with the twin vibrating tools and then backing off. She began to sweat and clench her fists wanting just that little bit more stimulation to get her over. But Stephen proved to be a cruel Master. On the last play of the first quarter a 50 yard field goal brought a shout from one side of the room.

"Alright," said Mistress, "She is yours for three minutes each."

Suddenly she felt hands all over her and looked up to see Rick's cock rock hard and pressing up against her her mouth. It looked so delicious. She was just sad that Stephen had shut down the Sybian. The bastard just didn't want her getting off! Oh well, her job was to serve. Little technique was required of her, though as Rick just wanted to face fuck, holding her head firmly. Meanwhile she felt her hands getting wet. She realized that two of the women on the team had presented their sopping cunts for her touch. With as much concentration as she had available she tried to please the women. When the three minute bell chimed, Rick's cock was replaced by a sopping pussy and two cocks filled her hands.

"No need to rush it," said one of the men, "We've got this game. She will be ours for the rest of the night!"

When pleasure had been administered, it was time for punishment. Clearly there had been some planning, for one of the men came up and placed his 3 clothes pegs on her tits and clit. They were left there for awhile while 'teammates' took turns using the flogger on her ass. It stung! It hurt! But she wanted it, for that's what a slave did. Finally the wife of the first man came up. Using a crop, she sharply snapped off the pins with sharp strikes to each breast and her pussy. The pain of the strike was intense, but it doubled as the blood flow returned to her aching parts.

The game resumed.

In truth, the game was a little dull, a 'defensive gem' with little scoring. There was one touchdown where one of her users got a little too excited and shot his spunk all over her face where it mingled with the pussy juices she had slurped. But for most of the game, Rina hung in her shackles desperate to come. The slowness of the game gave the two 'teams' in the room time to plot their assaults on the poor girl. After the touchdown, for example the 'losing team' grabbed the remote from Stephen and used a combination of whips and floggers to bring the slave to a shattering orgasm that left her with head hanging down muttering "thank you, thank you, thank you" almost inaudibly. They might have been behind in the score, but there were high fives all around.

And it must be noted that throughout clothes were being shed and caresses exchanged. The men showed some restraint hoping to come in the slave, but the women were less inhibited. From time to time Rina heard cries of ecstasy that were not her own. She even heard her own Mistress cry out with pleasure at least once.

The halftime whistle finally sounded and Joly released Rina from her restraints. Pins and needles coursed through her as blood returned to arms she had not even noticed had gone numb. She was lifted to her feet, leashed and led to her large bed where for the next half hour she was assaulted by cocks - some real and some plastic in her cunt and ass. She licked pussies to orgasm and in one case cleaned out the sperm another man had deposited. Time after time Rina came, making her more and more eager to please.

At the end of half time she was given a precise three minutes in the shower to scrub herself for the next round. In these precious seconds of privacy she thought, how she felt shamed, but elated. This is who she was, and what she was meant to be. The feeling of self-loathing was as exciting as the stimulation. The humiliation was the drug, the orgasms were the high. She needed more. As she was drying off, she silently prayed for a higher scoring second half.

It wasn't so much for the sex, she knew she would get that one way or the other. It was the punishment - that new addition to her servitude- that was capturing her imagination. She had read about pain sluts. Was she one of those too? She longed to feel more and learn more about this new side of herself.

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers
12