Bar Bet Weekend

Story Info
Rina accepts a bet that lets to a weekend of trouble.
3.6k words
4.61
54.5k
41

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers

Joly and Rina had been friends since elementary school, through high school as well. They had been college roommates and now, five years after graduation, thanks to good jobs, they still chose to share a very nice condo in the heart of downtown. They knew everything about each other, and despite the occasional annoyances any living together relationship might bring they got along very well.

But they weren't lovers.

But they were sexual. They had discovered sex together as young teens, giggled over the porn images they found online, drooled over the bad boys, discovered masturbation, resolved to lose their virginities at the same time (more or less) but only after their 16th birthdays...if the right guys came along.

There had been boyfriends along the way, even the occasional serious one, but nothing really ever interfered with their friendship. And they had grown both focused on their budding careers and equally serious about their partying.

Joly and Rina loved sex. They usually went to the clubs together and sometimes let themselves get picked up together. They had shared lovers and swaps now and then, even kissed and fondled each other a bit in order to get the party going. Joly was always the more adventurous, but Rina took little convincing to join in. They had flashed once in awhile when feeling silly and randy, shared giving a cute guy a blow job in an alley out back of a bar one time, even dared each other one time to run through the park naked.

They were hot, fun, adventurous and highly sexual young women. Of late, dares had been their new fun. Example: Joly would pick out a guy on the dance floor and dare Rina to seduce him and take him home...or maybe it was the other way around. The forfeit if the dare wasn't taken was usually the loss of thong panties for the night and an obligation to display that fact while sitting on a bar stool.

One Thursday evening they were out dancing with their favourite across the hall neighbour Stephen. Stephen was about as gay as it gets and as sexual as they were. He was lots of laughs and a great dancer. He was also aware of their sexy secrets and dares.

A couple of rounds of shots had been consumed and everyone was feeling loose when Stephen started grinning a little menacingly. When they asked him what was going on, he shared a proposal.

"I have a dare for you two minxes, but one that ups the ante and has real consequences!" He smiled deliciously. "Lay it on us big fella," cried the ever adventurous Joly. Rina just nodded, eager but nervous. She had a feeling something big was coming.

"Starting here, you both go off -separately, mind- and find some guy. Convince him to let you give him a blowjob here in the club. Do an good job, now you naughty girls, but don't swallow. Rush back here with your mouthful and show me. First one back wins! But no one swallows till I say so. I want proof of your inner sluttiness, girls."

"And what happens to the second place finisher," asked Rina a little nervously. In truth the challenge didn't bother her much. She had given more than a few public blow jobs, though usually with Joly kneeling right beside her.

"That's the best part," squealed Stephen! "The loser becomes the winner's complete slave slut for the weekend, all the way from right now to Monday morning. She has to do whatever the mistress wants her to do! "

"But what if the loser refuses?" asked Rina.

"Oh, she won't. As back up I will also film some of the naughtiness which will go public if the loser backs out! That little bit of blackmail should do the trick. Now, isn't that a bet? Besides, you two are closer than any two sisters. I doubt too many limits will be crossed...but I bet some will!"

In truth, Rina felt her panties soaking not at the thought, of winning, but at the shame and humiliation of losing. Maybe that's why she had gone along with the public blow jobs and sharing and streaking. Something in her craved humiliation and being forced to do sexual things. And she would bet those sopping panties of hers that Joly's eyes glazing over with the dominant fantasies of what she might do to her pal when she won.

For once, Rina answered first, "I will if she will! It would be fun to see her get taken down a peg!"

Joly just nodded.

"Look around girls," said Stephen, "Choose your targets...and one, two, three...GO!"

Off they went. Joly went straight to the dance floor. Rina headed for the single guys who often hung around the bar. She picked out a likely guy not talking to anyone, put her arm around his back and whisper/shouted her offer. He sat bolt upright and looked at her. She smiled and nodded, but before he could speak, his girlfriend came back from the washroom staring daggers at the interloper. "Sorry," said Rina with a tilt of her head, "Hope you get the blow job anyway, baby," she said, much louder and stuck her tongue out at the girl.

Rina quickly turned the other way and banged into a tall bearded man about 30, heading for the bar. "Oh well," she thought, She repeated her offer to the stranger adding that she was out to win a bet.

"Hell yeah!" was the reply, "Anything to help a girl win a bet!"

She dragged him down the hallway and found the store room door near the rear exit open. It was filled with empties and smelled like the bar at the end of a long night. She hauled him by the belt and dropped to her knees fumbling with belt and zipper.

"What? No names? I'm Luther." "Rina," she said looking up at him but keeping to her work, "Pleased to meet ya, and thanks, but I am on the clock!"

"Have at 'er, babe."

It was a nice cock, not too big, but nice and it was growing nicely in her fingers. Rina had a lot of experience in oral sex, she could make a guy last for hours with nips and licks and teases, but that wasn't for tonight. This blow job was about quick accomplishment. Still, she knew that a little stimulation was needed. She licked and stroked, gazed up into his eyes as she fondled his balls, She sucked him into her throat a few times, but mostly focused on that steady rhythm that never fails to please.

In all it took her about five minutes before she felt him swelling for his explosion. Not bad, she had done better, but then he was 30, not 18. She closed her throat to make sure none pf his cum escaped. As soon as he finished she bolted for the door leaving him to clean up. She could hear a faint, "Good luck!" from behind her.

As she returned to the large club floor she caught sight of Joly on her knees in one of the corner booth. It looked like she was just catching her load. Rina could be first if she hurried. But choosing to cross the dance floor held her back. She got back to their table losing by no more than a second or two.

"On your knees, girls," cried Stephen delightedly. They complied. By now a few people around them had taken notice, other club regulars like them. Maybe Stephen had spread the word. At any rate, they knew something fun was up.

"Ok Joly, prove to us that you've won."

She sat back and opened wide showing the creamy white load, a little escaped out of the corner of her mouth.

"Excellent! But don't swallow. Now you, loser slut, show us what you have."

'Loser slut?' another flood of juice escaped as a shiver ran through her. What was going to happen? For a moment she thought she would pass out from lack of air. She swayed a little as the full impact of this lost bet flashed in her mind. Three days of orders and sluttiness and sex and shame. She didn't know what Joly would come up with but she bet it would be hot and serious. It was going to be one, long weekend!

Rina tilted her head back and displayed her load.

"Nicely done, Loser Slut, " She looked up and saw Stephen filming on his phone. Now swallow and show us an empty mouth." She did so obediently. "Ok Joly, you give her load now so she can swallow that too."

Joly rose up and walked over. She bent Rina's head back and pulled her mouth open. From about a foot above she slowly dribbled the load into her best friend's mouth."

"Swallow it, Loser Slut," she hissed with eyes blazing with power and arousal.

"Okay!" cried Stephen, "Only one more job for me. Loser Slut, turn to the camera and tell us all about the bet and your free will decision. And don't forget your name."

"I'm Rina. I just lost a bet and so I agree to become my best friend's slut slave for the next three days. I will obey all of her commands especially sexual ones, and submit to any punishment she feels is necessary. If I quit or fail, she can publish this and any other images she takes of me.

"Is that enough?"

"Just one more thing," said Stephen who had more experience with the BDSM scene. "If you say, 'cherries', it stops for a half hour and you can talk about limits. But you can only say your safe word twice and then the bet is forfeit.

"Well, she's all yours, Joly."

Rina looked at her brand new mistress. There was heat in the standing woman's eyes.

"Get up, Slut. Like all of our games, the first thing you lose is your underwear. Get them off, now."

Rina rose and lifted the hem of her tight clubbing skirt reaching for her panties.

"No, you stupid cow! That's not the way to take off ALL your underwear! First you take off the dress."

A small round of applause went through the gathered crowd. Blushing furiously, Rina hesitated but a second before stripping the skimpy dress over her head. She put it on the table.

"Oh no, that won't do. It might get wet. Ask one of the nice gentlemen to hold it."

Looking only at her feet she shuffled until she saw a pair of men's shoes and half her dress out. "Please?" A strong hand claimed the garment.

"Now, bra and panties on the table." Joly's tone brooked no opposition. Rina unhooked her bra and spilled her breasts out. She began to raise her hands but the look on Joly's face stopped her. She tossed the bra on the table, but missed. It hit the floor. Without being told she bent down, keeping her legs spread and her knees straight giving a great view to those behind. She picked the garment up and carefully placed it where it should be. Then she slowly skimmed her panties to the floor and pulled them off, setting them down with their mate.

"Turn around, very slowly for the nice people."

Rina could hardly breathe. "Head up! Look at each face, gaze into their eyes, be proud of your shameful situation, whore."

She did as she was told.

"Now, close your eyes for a moment. Everyone shift places in the circle. Good. Okay. slut now go from one person to the other, men and women, look them in the eye and ask them for your rag. And if they touch you, you won't stop them in any way. Understood?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Yes what? and much louder, loser."

"Yes...mistress," she practically shouted.

And so she obeyed. Some fondled her boobs, one man groped her all over, one woman kissed her deeply and said she was envious. One girl looked her with utter contempt. That was the look that shamed her the most.

Finally she came to the man with the dress, predictably at the end of the circle.

"I think you should thank him for holding your dress, slut," came her mistresses voice, "And no, words won't be enough."

Rina sank down on her knees and reached for his belt and fly. She could see the camera flashes of a dozen phones as she took his cock in her mouth.

"Oh well," she thought, perhaps I really am a slut." She took her time, this round and gave a good show to the crowd. And when he unloaded, she kept her mouth open and let the some spray over her face, knowing that her new mistress would never let her clean up. When all the pictures were taken she stood up and pulled her dress over her head, careful to not wipe the cum off her red face.

"Hands behind your back, slut." When she obeyed she felt Mistress, for that's how she thought of her now, tying her hands with the discarded thong.

"Let's go home, slave."

As they headed for the door, Stephen holding one of Rina's arms and Joly the other, Joly lifted the back of Rina's skirt and tucked it into her hands, leaving her bare ass quite visible. "Don't drop it."

Outside they hailed a cab, Stephen slid in first leaving the middle seat to Rina's bare ass. Joly gave their address and then slid her hand into Rina's soaking crotch. She started stroking her clit in nice slow circles, Rina sucked in her breath sharply and closed her eyes. "Cum in the car and you'll be fucking the driver and his buddies all night long," she whispered into the newly made slave's ear.

20 minutes later they drew up in front of the condo. Rina's legs were shaking and she was sweating from trying to keep control. When she slid out of the car there was a noticeable wet spot on the vinyl seat. "You are a slut, aren't you," hissed Mistress as Stephen paid the fare.

At their floor Joly invited Stephen in to use Rina, but he demurred. He had a Tinder date coming over for his own pleasure.

Joly opened the apartment door and threw on the lights. Stopping Rina on the doormat, she untied the thong handcuffs and ordered her to stip.

"No clothes in the house for you until the weekend is over. Understood?"

"Yes Mistress," said Rina looking down.

"Oh none of that demure looking at the floor shit. I will tell you how to act when I want you to act in a certain way. You can walk and sit and all of that...ohh. but you do look good wearing only heels, so they stay on.

"Now, you sure were a horny slut in the car weren't you? Yes, I bet you could cum like a banshee with just a flick or two of that over-excited clit. But you know what? You are serving me this weekend. You don't get to cum until I give you permission. But you have been a good little slut this evening. You have earned no punishments...which merely tells me what a trashy whore you really are, Rina. You loved all of this didn't you?"

Rina's cheeks burned with the truth of it.

"So I guess it's time for us to break an old taboo. Follow me."

Joly walked into Rina's bedroom shedding clothes as she went. She walked over to the blinds and opened them fully. Their sixth floor apartment looked across a wide street to similar buildings nearby. No one was that close, but neither were the curious onlookers too far away.

"The blinds stay open this weekend, slut, and the lights are on unless you are asleep. You are on display, plain and simple. So, you want to come, girl?" Rina nodded,

"Good girl, but I come first."

She flopped down on the bed tucking her hands behind her head and quoting the good Captain of the Enterprise, barked, "Make it so!"

Rina had never done more than kiss Joly in the heat of group sex. She hesitated. "Do I need to get a belt and thrash you? A bet's a bet and you have got me ragingly horny. You lost. Do me, and make it good. Make me cum and maybe, just maybe you will get some relief too."

Under the bright glare of the bedroom lights Rina climbed on the bed. She resolved to to the best job she could, to make her Mistress scream with desire. First with light massage starting at the feet and working her way up, adding kisses along the way, Rina went to work, well aware that neighbours might be watching. Frankly, it just made things hotter for her. She could feel her juices starting to ooze once again.

She kissed her friend and roommate deeply and with genuine passion, abandoning herself to this forced lovemaking, part obligation and mostly passion. She began to knead her girlfriend's breasts and then kiss and pull them. She felt Joly squirming under her touch and listened to her soft moans. Slowly she worked her lips down the taut belly until she came to the shaved pussy and there she really went to work. Nibbling, licking, slowly shifting to rhythmic swirling around the clit.

She had never touched her friend's pussy before, but they had talked about the details of sexual pleasure so often, comparing lovers and their techniques, that she was sure she knew her friend's preferences. She must have been right for the squirming became frantic and the moans became deep and thrumming full body sounds. She felt her Mistress reaching her peak, felt hands drawing her head harder into the clitoris. Just as Joly began to let go, Rina slid a finger into July's dripping vagina and fingered the G spot. Joly's orgasm rolled on and on in wave after wave until the stimulation became at once too much. She pushed her slave away.

"Oh. M., God!" she said when she had recovered and had drawn her new slave to her cuddling. "That was amazing! You will be doing that agin this weekend! Ah but my little girl needs relief, doesn't she?"

"If it pleases you, Mistress."

"Oh my, you are getting into this subbie thing, aren't you?" she giggled.

"Okay, go fish out your favourite vibrator."

Joly got up and moved a couple of lamps over to the large window turning them on. She switched off the overhead. The effect was to create a pool of light so that anyone looking in could see clearly someone standing full frontal a foot or two away from the window.

"Okay, girl, here's your reward. Stand in the light and look straight out. I want you to play with your breasts and your pussy and use your vibrator outside and in. Make is a good show or you will be punished. You will NOT stop touching yourself and you will NOT close your eyes. Finally, you will NOT cum for 20 minutes. I will set a timer. And just in case no one is watching, I will be filming you for posterity. I think that would be a nice present for Stephen, don't you? The timer starts now!"

In for a penny, in for a pound. Naked but for her heels, Rina decided that if wanton was what Mistress wanted, then wanton is what she would get. She stuck her purple vibrator in her mouth and sucked it lasciviously trying to imagine some hunk watching her. This would be a private show for the man of her dreams. With her free hand she stroked her breast and tweaked her nipples, making herself moan.

"Pull on them hard!"

She did, twisting her nipple and making her knees go weak. She switched hands on the vibe and repeated the process on her other nipple. She ran her free hand down her flanks and still sucking, slowly turned her ass to the window - the audience, she thought - still looking into the dark city over her shoulder. She bent slowly from the waist and then trailed the vibrator down her ass crack and slowly inserted it into her pussy..

"Nice, but I don't hear vibrations!" Joly was sitting in a chair nearby filming the action and playing with her on clit again. Rina switched on the toy. It was on low, but still she was so sensitive that it sent a shocking jolt through her whole aroused body.

She kept moving, playing the plastic cock all over her tits and cunt and even slipping it into her ass. Her desire rose higher and higher. The only thought that burned through what was left of her rational mind was, "How much longer???"

At last the timer sounded. She almost began to cry.

"Go ahead, slut, look out the window, lean a hand on it and cum, as much as you want. That was a grand show. You have earned it."

Rina burst out with a cry of passion, head tossed high in the air as she came. She sagged against the window, but somehow kept her feet.

"Do it again you wanton bitch," cried Joly, the sounds duly penetrating Rina's brain.

Again she applied the vibrator to her cunt and clit, her hand twisting her nipple. Again she came.

"Once more!"

It took longer, but again Rina reached the heights, this time so exhausted with spent passion that she collapsed onto the hardwood floor.

Joly helped her up and over to the bed. She pulled up the covers under her chin and kissed her gently on the forehead like some perverted mother.

"Sleep now. Tomorrow is another day."

To be continued

LiseKLord
LiseKLord
204 Followers