Bar Girl

Story Info
They did not even speak the same language.
1.7k words
4.04
33.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of years ago, I had a long discussion with a Korean co-worker on a weekday at a local beer drinking place in Seoul. He is about 15 years older than me and still single and he is quite proud that he has a lot of girl friends.

Pretty late in the night, the waitress came over to us and asked us if we could leave as it would be past closing time already. We looked around and noticed that we were the only guests left, so obviously we had to leave.

We still had a few things to discuss, so we thought we should move on to another place. My friend then suggested to go to a bar he knows in Youngdeoungpo. He said the owner, a woman, would be a good friend of him. So we took a taxi to go to the place and only minutes later we arrived.

When we walked in, the place was empty. The owner, I guess she was about 40 to 45m and one of her employees, a girl in her mid-twenties have been there but no customers. Once the owner saw my friend, she was happy and they started talking with each other immediately in Korean and I understood nothing of course. I just stood there and checked out the younger girl. She was dressed with a white tight blouse and short blue jeans, cut like hot pants. I liked her style instantly because the blouse showed of her figure quite well. I smiled at her and she smiled back but we did not say anything despite eye contact as we had not been introduced to each other and my friend and her boss were still talking.

After some minutes, my friend then told me that this place is also closing and that the owner invited him to have some food together. I was not surprised because I know many Koreans have an extensive night life and often eat even very late at night. Also it seemed that my friend and the owner knew each other quite well. They closed the bar and off we went in a taxi. About 15 minutes later we sat at one of the Vietnamese noodle restaurants that are everywhere in Seoul now. What I did not expect was that the younger girl joined us. I asked my friend when we walked into the restaurant and he said that the owner and the younger girl are living in the same area and they usually share a taxi. Unfortunately it turned out that they both did not speak English so I felt a bit awkward about the situation.

It continued like that as my friend and the bar owner still talked with each other all the time and basically ignored me and the young girl. I sat opposite from her and we looked at each other and flirted with our eyes and smiled at each other. We tried talking a bit but she only speaks a few single English words and my Korean is definitely not better. Basically we could only look at each other, watch the other two while they were still talking and smile at each other, while eating. I was not really hungry, but the food is nice, so it was OK to eat a little bit.

Even after we all finished eating, my friend and the bar owner still talked and basically ignored us as if we would not be there. After some time, the young girl stood up and went to the restroom. The whole scenery was really a bit frustrating and I was about to interrupt my friend and the bar owner and tell them I would be leaving now, although I was very curious about the young girl. Just at that moment, she came back and whispered into my ear "we go now" and started giggling. I turned around, looked at her and instantly said, "OK, we go". I stood up, we both said good bye and we walked out of the restaurant to get a taxi. I think my friend was very surprised first but he just continued talking while we walked out.

Once we sat in the back seat of the taxi, I waited for the girl to tell the driver where to go but she just smiled at me. I then gave the driver the card with my hotel address although I was not fully sure of her intentions but that was about to change.

During the ride with the taxi, the girl opened the belt of my trousers and then moved her left hand under it and started fondling my dick through my underwear. With her right hand she took my left hand and moved it to her breasts. I started touching and fondling her through her blouse and bra and also my dick started to get hard.

The taxi ride took about 10 minutes where we looked deep into each others eyes, smiled more and played a little with each other. Just after I paid for the taxi, I had to close my belt again as I did not want to walk through the hotel lobby with my trousers open. We got into the elevator and the moment the door closed we started kissing each other. She was a bit shorter than me, so I had to bent down my head and looked into her eyes deeply from the top. While we made out in the elevator, I pulled my hands around her, moved down and grabbed her ass checks through her hot pants.

After we reached the room, we continued to make out and very quickly started to undress. I think in less than 2 minute, I was totally naked and my dick was standing up fully erect. She was down to her underwear, only leaving a white bra and panties. We sat back on the bed and she pushed me down and lay next to me. Then she started giving me a hand job and she slowly moved her right hand up and down my large cock. As I am not circumcised, she seemed to be surprised about the skin over the head of my dick and she really enjoyed playing with it. With her left hand she touched my chest. I was so very excited about this and for some time I only lay there and simply enjoyed what she was doing to me.

She was doing a very good job and it took not long for me to really start moaning and finally I erupted and my cum was sprayed out. I was in heaven. I think I never came that fast from a hand job, she was really very effective with what she was doing. A small bit of my cum landed on her face but most went on her hand and on my belly. She got some tissues from beside the bed and cleaned her hand and my belly.

I was exhausted a little bit and just watched what she was doing. I think she did not even mind or maybe not notice the tiny drop of my cum on her face as she did not clean it off. My dick was getting soft and then another surprise happened when she moved her mouth over it and started licking it clean. As it was soft, she had no problem with taking everything into her mouth and it did not take long until I got hard again and she had to move back as she could not handle my length all with her mouth.

After she licked the head of my cock a bit more, we rearranged and I decided I have to became more active. She was still in her panties and bra, so I pushed her down on the bed and started licking her belly button and the area around it. When I came closer to the panties, I saw a clearly visible wet spot on it that turned me on only further. I moved my hands under her ass and then pulled down her panties to get full access to her pussy.

Her slit was very wet and it tasted really nice. I loved it. I eagerly licked her inner and outer folds and moved my tongue in and out of her hole. Soon I started attacking her clitoris as well and went very busy with all that. She loved it and she started moving around on the bed and started pushing her hips and us up onto my head.

This went on for quite some time, my guess is a bit over 10 minutes or so until she put her hands on my head and pulled me back. She then pulled herself from under me and turned around. Then she said "doggy" - the first English words she said since we left the restaurant. While she presented her nice ass to me, I rearranged myself to stand on the side of the bed and pulled her back towards the edge. This allowed me to stand beside the bed and then pushing into her from behind. She moaned very deeply upon my movement. I started fucking her and soon got to a relatively fast rhythm in moving in and out. I put my hand on her back and only then removed her bra as she was still wearing it. It improved the whole scene a lot as her tits started moving back and forth with our movements.

Following that, I slowly increased my tempo. This went on for a while until then suddenly she came. I felt her pussy moving around my dick and the noises she made changed. As I already came, I knew I would last longer this time, so I slowed down my pace a little bit even after she came and continued my in and out movements. Her tits continued moving and I enjoyed it so much that I thought I would continue until I come and that is exactly what I did. Once I came into her, I leaned forward and she gave in and I lay on top of her with my dick, now getting soft, still in her snatch.

We've been quite exhausted after that and it was quite late so we started sleeping soon. In the morning, once I woke up, she already left the bed and was dressing. She seemed to be in a hurry and smiled at me once more and just before she left she said "bye bye" and went out of the room.

Once she had left I realized that I did not even get her phone number, but then again, I could not talk with her anyway ...