Bar Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate pushed back at me, willing my tongue to go deeper. I spread her buttocks apart to allow my tongue to enter her further, pushing deeper. Her wetness filled my mouth again, she tasted amazing. I reached between her with one hand so that I could rub her clit, only to find she was already doing it herself. I looked up across her back, she was barely keeping herself balanced as she was slumped forward, moaning hard. I must have slowed down my pace to drink in her beauty because she reached back with one hand and pushed my head further into her. Kate began grinding herself into my face until I was no longer controlling the pace I was just holding on to her hips trying to keep up with her.

'Annie, please keep going'.

I gripped her hips hard so I could keep my tongue inside of her, she grinded her hips faster and faster against my face. I could barely breathe as I made sure my tongue kept plunging into her, I reached a hand forward to pinch one of her nipples. I could see her rubbing her clit furiously; I held my tongue deep inside her and pulled her hips back against my tongue, hard and fast. Suddenly her hips locked and my tongue was at the deepest point it had managed to get inside her, I held it in her as her pussy walls contracted around my tongue. She cried out my name loudly as I made her orgasm for the third time, this time even more juices gushed from her. I tried to keep my tongue inside her until all the convulsions left her body but she collapsed forward, spent from the intensity of the orgasm.

12