Bar Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing her uncertainty, Luke guided her through the sequence of a good blow-job. "You must look into my eyes. Always look into yer customer's eye. Lick me balls, and suck 'em first, nice and wet, nice and slow, start slow, more vigour later."

Grateful for the guidance, Blen followed his instructions with care. Their eyes locked, and with deliberation, she began to learn her trade. His eyes would brighten when she applied herself to a pleasure point, and she quickly discovered which arts provoked the best effect. Using this feedback, she honed her ministrations to maximise his pleasure.

"Get it right into your mouth, as far as you can, right to the back," Luke instructed.

Blen drew him to her mouth, and opened up to envelop Tyson, surprised at how wide she needed to open her jaws to admit him. Lining her head along his erection she allowed him to slide back to touch the entrance to her throat.

This was another new experience. Her mouth was completely full, the fullest it had ever been, encasing Luke's penis so tightly that to breathe, she sucked air effortfully through her nose, bathing in his intimate scent. To hold in Tyson, who was warm, alive, and twitched, she closed her lips and sucked, and she noted how perfectly he fitted into her mouth, how he lay naturally on the cushion of her tongue, which easily accommodated itself to its shape like a foot fitting into a well-worn, favourite shoe. The smooth, circular muscles of her lips, and her rough agile tongue, were ideally suited to gently grip and pleasingly caress Tyson, and Blen began to experiment, savouring his taste and texture.

For all their talk, the girls back in the barangay had not described this perfect match of tools to material - and she realised how much better than her vagina, her mouth was adapted to pleasuring a penis. In that moment she understood that, for bestowing the pleasure her customers would seek, her mouth, tongue and lips would be an incomparable tool-set.

"Suck gently, use your lips, wank me with your lips, right up my knob," Luke directed, "then gently graze your teeth over me bell."

Blen followed his instruction conscientiously, looking into his eyes, looking for those small contortions and little sighs, which signalled his particular appreciation. Making sure to repeat what he liked on each cycle, quickly learning to vary her sequence unpredictably, she soon slowed down the flow of instructions from Luke, and finally he expressed only his appreciation.

"Yes ... good ... that's very good ... that's it," he breathed jerkily.

Finally, he tensed with excitement, and panted urgently. "I'm gonna' squirt. Open yer mouth."

He gaped his mouth in instruction. She mimicked him, and he jerked briskly until he ejaculated five or six successive pearlescent streaks, which laid a crazy lattice across her face.

He relaxed back into his seat. "Very pretty. Now you look very pretty. Look in the mirror."

Blen drew herself out from under the table, and looked at her reflection in the mirrored wall behind the bench seats. The criss-crossed steaks of sperm began to slide down her face leaving glistening trails, and she could understand why this profuse evidence of his manhood pleased him.

"That was good ... definitely good." His voice now mellow; he used his finger to scoop gobbets of semen from her face into her mouth, indicating that she should swallow. "Tell me what that tastes like."

She did, and nodded approvingly.

"When a guy asks you if you spit or swallow, what should you say?"

Blen pondered for a moment. "I do not know, Siir."

"Always, swallow. Guys prefer girls who swallow.

Tell me now; was that your first blow-job?"

"Yes Siir, I did not do it before," she admitted.

"Well, you did well, very well, I'll be back for more. Here - ," he pulled a 500-peso note from his roll, "that's for giving Tyson ye'r cherry mouth for his birthday."

"Blen!" It was Mama Mutia's voice calling from beyond the curtain.

"My time's up. Gotta go, but I'll see you again," said Luke.

Mama Mutia pulled back the curtain. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

Luke congratulated Mama. "Bloody well did, I'll be back for more of that. I owe you one, good steer. Blen's a great find."

As he left, Blen started to pull on her camisole, but Mama intervened. "Leave that. The customer will like you like that. Roll your stockings down to your boots." She showed her how. Looking into Blen's face, Mama broke into a grin. "I can see Luke enjoy himself - there are his cum on your face." She chuckled. "How much do he give?"

Blen showed the 500-peso-note.

"Good. You gave good service, and tell me true, did you enjoy to give it?"

"Yes Mama ... I enjoy," Blen replied tentatively.

"Truly. Not only like to earn. Do you enjoy to blow-job?"

"Yes. It excite me to do it," admitted Blen.

"Me also. It excite me," said Mama, "but it will not excite all girls, so it is a gift, and you can earn for it. Now I have another customer I think you will suit. Wash your face, brush your teeth, and come back dress like this."

"Another oready."

She had worked for less than an hour and Blen was surprised at the rapidity with which she had been initiated into her new life, and was moving from her first to her second customer.

"We have many customer who ask me for a good girl, and I think maybe you will a good girlfriend for a customer to enjoy. Quick now." Mama was brisk, keen to make the most of her new asset.

As she cleaned her face, and brushed her teeth, Blen reflected on her first blow-job, considering she had done well, and surprised and pleased how well Nature had equipped her for this task. Of all the ways Nature has provided for men and women to give each other joy, she guessed this must be the best. The insistent pleas of the youths she had dismissed with a flick of the wrist were now much more understandable.

Looking in the mirror at her lips, she pursed and extended them, and for the first time observed them through their full range of mobility. Next, she opened her mouth and performed a similar exercise with her tongue. Her young lips and tongue were plump, and pink, and pretty, and she was determined to employ them to a better and more profitable end than forming waspish words and crushing put-downs. They were designed to communicate pleasantries and pleasure but it seemed to her, they could communicate best in silence.

When Blen returned, there was a gentleman of about seventy sitting in the booth. Mama Mutia took her by the hand, whispered, "Smile," and turned her towards the gentleman, waving her hand in front of Blen in demonstration.

Blen beamed at him, he beamed back, and bowed.

"He is Japanese, Mr Hirohito," Mama Mutia explained, "He speak no Tagalog or English. Just nod and smile, he like to talk. He will order a drink as soon as you will empty your glass, so empty it every ten minute. Make him feel comfortable and happy."

"OK Mama, I know." She stepped into the booth and the curtains closed.

As instructed, Blen nodded and smiled, and emptied her glass. Not knowing quite what Mr Hirohito required, she decided to follow the route outlined by Luke. As the one sided conversation continued, she moved next to Mr Hirohito, massaged his groin, freed his penis and with some persistence, brought it erect. She then moved into his lap, facing him, with his penis pinned against her pussy by her thong, pulled his face to her breast and offered her nipples to his mouth. This silenced him for a short period, but she continued to nod and smile. Finally, she climbed under the table, fixed his eyes with hers, and using them as her guide sought out his pleasure points.

Gradually his penis grew firmer, and his conversation more intermittent. Sensing him twitch, she opened her mouth, threw back her head and pumped his penis faster and faster, 'till it expelled a watery jet. She swallowed, and smiled, then tidied him away, and sat back in his lap, stroking and kissing him, nodding and smiling, emptying her glass.

Still, Mr Hirohito talked on, now in a more animated tone, but looking very happy. Eventually, he indicated he wished to stand. He pulled three notes from his wallet, placed two in his tab-jar and tucked the other in the top of Blen's thong. As he walked off, Mama Mutia passed. He raised his arms and said something no one understood. She stood staring at Blen in surprise.

"What is it?" Blen was confused.

"You have cum on your face, ... but Mr Hirohito like only to talk."

Blen pulled the note from her thong and held it up. 1000 pesos!

Blen alone, returned with Mama Mutia when the club closed at 2.00 am. All three friends had been bar-fined and Mama Mutia was pleased.

"Tomorrow we must discuss your cherry," she said as they parted for bed.

As she lay, too excited to sleep, Blen counted her two notes over and over again. She felt so wealthy. 1500 pesos in her hand, and another 750 owed in ladies drinks and wages. This was wealth beyond her expectations, beyond her fantasies. The night before last, she had gone to bed destitute and undesired. Tonight, she would fall asleep a wealthy and desirable woman, no longer the village drab in torn T-shirt and worn flip-flops fit only to work in the fields for her food. Now, she was the beautiful creature she had seen in the mirror, a valued asset to her employer, and an object of desire to her customers. She was convinced that with conscientious work her life, and that of her sister and family, could be very good.

12