Bar Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
Mama buys the rights to sell Blen's virginity.
8k words
4.39
10.6k
6

Part 3 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 3. "Virginity Contract."

Credit, debt, and the contract for the sale of Blen's cherry. Two-finger test. The lady-house. Gary. Precious and Klaus.

The next day, at 10.30am Blen was shaken awake by Mama Mutia, five hours later than the hour she was accustomed to rise. She joined the other girls in the kitchen. Girlie, Amor and Precious were anxious to exchange tales of their first day of work; all had cash in their pockets, and wages and commission to come.

"My customer will come to barfine me again tonight," boasted Girlie.

"Well, my customer has given my barfine already and ask me to return to his hotel as soon as possible," countered Precious.

Amor had not lucked out. "My guy will come to see me before he go home"

Blen laid out her two notes, totalling 1500 pesos."This is my tips for last night," she said proudly.

"Have you sell your cherry already?" cried Girlie.

"Noooo ... it is only two blow-jobs," she told her disbelieving friends.

They agreed all foreigners were open-handed millionaires and they would make a fortune.

Mama Mutia brought them back to earth. "You have one first night only. Customers like new girls, but now you must work hard, you must develop regular customers, that is how to earn steady money. And now you are earning you must start to pay back your credit, so I have prepared your accounts."

She handed each girl a piece of paper. As they looked at the papers, gasps of shock filled the room.

Blen was astonished. "22,242 pesos, I owe that money."

"Of course. Remember I have pay for your birth certificate. You have never been register. I get your birth certificate. I have pay your travel. You have buyed your costume and many nice things from my catalogue, and with the first months interest of 12 ½ % that is what you owe. You can go through the account and check. That is why I give it to you. But do not worry. Now you work, pay it off quick as you can, that way you will not pay so much interest."

Girlie owed 12,742p, and Amor 16,540p. Suddenly, their earnings of last night were put in perspective.

"If you work hard, you keep more commission," Mama explained. "If you exceed 100 ladies drinks a month, that is three a night, you get 60% instead of 50%, that is an extra 500p or more. If you exceed 10 bar-fines a month, that is one night in three, you get 60% instead of 50%, that is an extra 900 pesos or more. You will work fifteen days and then one off, so you will get two days off a month. But, remember, when you go bar-fine it is like a night off, and your customer will buy your food and drink; give good service and you will get lots of breaks.

"Now, you did well last, night, just keep it up. Precious have a bar-fine already. Girlie, you expect your customer to bar-fine you out again tonight, so you are fix up. Amor, you will go back dancing also, but you already know how to treat a customer. Blen, you cannot go boom-boom until some guy will buy your cherry, so you will be my special blow-job girl.

"But also, I have a proposal concerning your cherry. Your cherry fee will maybe clear your credit, but maybe not, and with interest, you will owe more each month. I like to clear your credit today, but in return, I am the one to arrange your partner to take your cherry."

"I do not understand that," said Blen, "how much is a cherry fee?"

"It could be 10,000 or it could be 30,000. It all depend. But you do well last night. You are a good girl. I think we can be a team on this, so I would like to share with you. I will take a chance. I think you can be a popular girl, I think I can trust you, so I will take a chance and give you 22,242 pesos for your cherry, right now," Mama told her.

"And what happen next? Do I not pick the guy?"

"No, I will choose," said Mama Mutia. "This will be business. We will have a contract. I will pay you a lot of money, so I will make all the arrangements. It will be my job to make a profit. Think of it like an arranged marriage, like the Muslims have. You will marry for just one night, and after that you can choose any guy, and as many as you like."

Blen paused briefly to assess the situation. While she would prefer to choose the man - her fantasy was that some foreigner would fall in love with her, and she with him, and he would buy her cherry - there was this unimaginably large debt accruing interest at 12 ½ % a month. In three months, it would grow by a third, and that would mean she could not pay off the debt, even if she received 30,000p. Three months was a very short period to meet Mr Right. She could try to pay the debt from her earnings but, after rent and food, how much would there be for her to send home? The debt seemed completely unbearable. She made up her mind.

"OK Mama, it is best if I sell to you."

"That is a good deal. We can cancel your credit right now."

Mama opened her ledger and took a document from the back, filled in some names and dates, then came to sit beside Blen, placing the document in front of her. "This is the contract form. It is a standard management contract. I will read it to you and you can read it as I go."

She read out loud, slowly and deliberately:

"I , Blen Baitan, being of full age, declare that I am a virgin with intact hymen, and freely and irrevocably assign to Mutia Patacsil, for the sum of 22,242, pesos, all rights to appoint the time, occasion and means by which my hymen will be breached and my status as a virgin brought to an end, together with the right to keep, sell, assign or otherwise dispose of such right by private treaty, public auction, or otherwise (the Rights). I agree to cooperate in all ways with Mutia Patacsil to perform my obligation under this contract, and further agree to any examination necessary to confirm my status as virgin by any person Mutia Patacsil shall nominate. If at any time before performance of my obligations, such examination shall disclose that my hymen is ruptured and I no longer hold the status of virgin, this contract will be void, and all monies credits and benefits received by me under this contract, and in addition the sum of 10,000 pesos, or such other certain sum as may have been offered for purchase of the Rights, shall be payable, with compound interest accrued at 15% of the full amount due, per month or part of a month, from today's date to the date of full repayment of the amount due."

"Then there is a space for you and me to sign, and a certificate of virginity signed by two witnesses. They will be Girlie and Amor," added Mama.

"How do we know that?" asked Amor who had no reason to believe Blen was not a virgin but, so far as she knew, there may have been some, un-confessed, possibly shameful, event.

"We will examine Blen before we sign. That is the next thing we do," said Mama. "Do you understand that you are selling me your cherry rights, and you must do what I tell you to help me to sell them, Blen?"

"Yes I do."

"Mama set about making the arrangements. "We can use the table, and some cushions." She fetched a camera and a newspaper. "First, I want you girls to look at something. Come over to the computer."

She Googled 'Hymen' and clicked on 'Images.' The screen filled with illustrations of vaginas, opened to display the vaginal entrance. She indicated several images.

"These are photos of women who have lose their cherry. See how wide the entrance to their vagina is. Now look here," she indicated some others, "these are virgins. You see the entrance is narrow, and obstructing it is this tattered white skin. It can be more or less complete, but you can still see it there. It may have a hole, big enough for your finger, or maybe two if you try." She pointed again at the images. "Me, Precious and Amor are not virgins, our vaginas are like this, and Blen's will look like this - if she is a virgin.

"Now we play, I show you mine if you show me yours. I will go first, then Girlie, then Amor - then we will compare our own with Blen's."

"Why do you want to see our pussies also?" objected Amor.

"It will also be an exercise," Mama explained. "I want you girls to learn to be bold. In our work we must be bold to earn well. Some girls are happy to take only ladies drinks and remain cherries while they seek a husband. I like you girls to be business girls and take your work serious. It is necessary to be bold."

She slipped off her briefs, lifted herself onto the table, pulled a cushion under her hips to raise them, and drew her knees back and apart. "Blen, hold my vagina open, like on the computer, for Girlie and Amor to look."

Blen had never touched female genitals other than her own before, and she moved cautiously and gently, as if handling something precious and fragile. Mama felt softer and fleshier than her own body; her labia were large and dry and gripping them in her fingers she drew them apart, peeling her vagina open.

"Pull more ... make it open so they can see inside," urged Mama.

Blen pulled on Mama's elastic labia until they would stretch no further, and her vagina gaped wide.

"Do you see what image are like me?" Mama prompted.

The girls laughed.

"No, you are not a virgin," said Amor.

Mama's vagina was much bigger, fatter, and generally disorderly than those on the computer, but most obviously, she had a capacious entrance, which appeared continuous with her inner labia.

"Amor, press your fingers into my vagina."

Amor hesitated.

"Do not be shy. You must learn to be familiar with the private parts of men, but women also may request service, so learn how they look and what to do with them. It will all help you earn. The more you know, the better you can work."

Amor placed her fingers into the entrance of Mama's vagina while Blen stretched it wide.

"Fold in your thumb ... that is it ... how many is it in?"

"All my fingers."

"Keep to push. Push ... push more."

The girls saw Amor's hand slide easily into Mama's body and then sink in up to the wrist.

Girlie was in awe, she had not expected Amor's hand to penetrate so easily. "But her hand is so big, does it not hurt?"

"This is another lesson. NO, it is not too big; in fact it is very pleasant. The head of a baby has pass through my vagina. That is the size of the baton you can accept. So, no man's penis is too big for you, but always tell your customer you think he is. When you have had children your vagina become slack so it is a pleasant part of lovemaking if your husband use his fist to make the same feelings he make with his penis when you are newly wed. The vagina of a virgin can only accept a finger or two. That is the two finger test ..

... Girlie. Now, you come on the table."

Girlie replaced Mama Mutia, who indicated that Blen should now hold Girlie's vagina open. Blen gingerly held apart her old friend's somewhat firmer and more moist lips to reveal a much more compact opening.

"It look very different," Mama noted, "but the entrance is quite large, there is no hymen ... and if I try my fingers, and my thumb, I can put them all in quite easily ... See?"

Girlie jumped a little as Mama wriggled her fingers, then her thumb into her vagina.

When she settled Mama gently pressed on. "Now if I push a little ... there ... it will go right in, but it hold my hand quite tight. Now, if I make a fist..." Mama's hand was enveloped to the base of her thumb, and the margin of Girlie's vagina stretched in a tight red 'O' around the base of her hand.

"Is it comfortable?"

"Yeees ... it is ... I am surprise."

"Is it pleasant?"

"Yes Mama ... Pleasant also."

She withdrew her hand. "You have a very nice vagina Girlie. Now change with Amor."

Mama helped Amor arrange herself on the table.

When Girlie saw Amor's pubis, she gasped. "What has happen? Where is your hair?"

"My customer ... he take it ... it is his preference ... he like a remembrance," Amor replied coyly.

"With experience, you girls will know how your customer prefer," said Mama. "Now Blen, as before."

Blen opened Amor, who was neat and compact like Girlie, and under Mama Mutia's direction, Girlie managed to ease her hand in, to be hugged snugly, as predicted.

"Is it pleasant for you?" asked Mama.

"I ... think so," said Amor.

"I will convince you," said Mama.

She took hold of Girlie's wrist and started to gently pump her hand while rubbing a forefinger over Amor's clitoris. Amor flinched.

"This is how it is done ... Is that better?"

"Yes ... Yes ... it is better ... you can stop Mama," gasped Amor.

But Mama continued. "We will finish. I want you to show me your orgasm."

"Mama... Mama," pleaded Amor, but Mama continued.

Blen watched as Amor fell silent and fell back, submitting to her senses. Eventually she writhed, grunted and bucked her hips, and Mama stopped.

"Do you see? Amor has been bold, and has received a little reward for her boldness. That is a lesson for you all."

That completed, it was Blen's turn.

"Will you need to see my orgasm also," asked Blen.

"We will see. I will need to give YOUR pussy a special treatment, then you can choose," said Mama, "but first the test. We can now compare our vaginas with yours. Please get on the table and make yourself comfortable."

Blen was apprehensive. She had never inspected herself closely in that region, and was not sure how she looked. Girlie's and Amor's vaginas were very pretty, and she was afraid hers might turn out to be the ugly duckling. When she was in position, she felt the touch of Mama Mutia's hands, and sensed her body opened for the other girls' inspection.

The girls saw full-skirted labia that ran round her vaginal entrance and joined at the base to form a shallow tube. As Mama tugged them open, they spread into classic bat-wings. The margins were dark brown and crinkled; inside they were pale pink and shiny. The other girls had half skirt labia; their vaginas were cropped and neat, concealed within their outer pubic lips. Blen more resembled Mama, whose labia were full and generous, and looked as though they had been pressed down into a vagina which was too small to contain them, so the compressed lips protruded like clothes from an over-packed suitcase. Mama's vagina was set in a plump, towering vulva, whereas Blen's vulva was lean, if not bony, and her lips spread sideways, like butterfly's wings unfolding for the first time.

The most obvious difference between her and the others was a thin, pale sheath below her urethra which stretched across the narrow entrance to her vagina. In the centre was a neat circular hole a few millimetres wide, giving it the appearance of a squashed polo mint.

Mama Mutia, pleased with her purchase, pointed to the small white seal of virginity imprinted on Blen's vagina. "That is the hymen. Blen's is the prettiest I have seen, much less tattered than those on the computer."

Blen was relieved. She would not disappoint any customers who wished to inspect her intimate parts.

Mama then inserted a finger through the centre. It stretched. She then inserted a second. Blen could feel the unfamiliar touch against her vaginal walls, which contracted gently with pleasure to cling to Mama Mutia's fingers.

"Now you girls try, but do not push hard, we do not want to tear her hymen."

Girlie, then Amor repeated what Mama Mutia had done, and to her embarrassment Blen's vagina welled up into a syrupy mess.

"That is good ... if you respond easily to the touch," Mama assured her.

She then asked Girlie and Amor, "Is Blen's vagina different to ours?"

"Yes, we can see her hymen," said Girlie.

"Do you find her vagina tight for two fingers?"

"Yes. Blen is a cherry girl," said Amor.

"Then we can all sign. But first I need photo evidence. I need to prepare you for the photo, Blen." Mama produced a vibrator, which buzzed into life when twisted.

Blen had heard of such devices, but not seen one, and she eyed this mechanical mosquito suspiciously.

"This will feel very pleasant, just relax and let yourself respond." She applied the end of the vibrator to Blen's clitoris and moved in small, firm circles.

Blen, jumped a little at the sensation of her intimate flesh moving with a rapid and penetrating vibration. "Ahhh, it is tickling."

"Just relax and wait it a few seconds."

Blen relaxed and waited for these unnatural motions to take effect. Sure enough, after ten or fifteen seconds the tickle gave way to a deep and powerful stimulation; her eyes widened. "Ohhh Mama." It felt as though someone had taken hold of her clitoris and was shaking it violently, sending microwaves of pleasure radiating down and out from her fluttering labia.

"It feels good now?" asked Mama.

"Oooohhh Mama." said Blen.

Mama continued until Blen's face coloured, and she began to strain against the vibrator. She used the vibrator to coat her clitoris, labia and outer lips with her copious vaginal secretions. Blen's pussy was tumescent, red and glistening, ready for her photos.

"Do you like to show us your orgasm, or do I stop," Mama teased.

"Do not stop ... Do not stop," sighed Blen.

"Watch," she told Amor and Girlie. "This is how to use a vibrator."

She skillfully used her experience to bring Blen to a convulsing orgasm.

"There, you also have a nice orgasm," she told Blen, "but now my photos."

Girlie and Amor were positioned on either side, and told to take a vaginal lip each, and pull Blen's vagina open as wide as possible to display her exceptional labia. Filling the frame of her camera with Blen's vagina, Mama took several shots, some with flash, some without, reviewing each photo. Standing back, she told Blen to lean forward and hold up the newspaper with the date visible, and the two girls to lean in towards her.

"OK girls, this is also the shot I will use for the promo, so give me your best come-on smile." She took several photos. "And again ... And again ... And again."

A dozen shots were necessary to ensure she had the picture she wanted. "Now we are done. Come and look at the photos."

They gathered around as Mama transferred the memory card from camera to computer. Opening the files, she scrolled through the pictures. "This is your pussy. Can you see your hymen?"

"Ahhh yes. I can see." Blen also noticed the plump crimson cushion, framed by glinting pink wings, on which it was presented, like a jewel laid before a king.

"And here is the witness shot."

This picture comprised three beaming faces framing Blen's gaping vagina, blush pink and puffy, with the pale, taut hymen, enclosed in labia still glossy with the slippery shine of love dew. This photo had a magnetic quality, which held the eyes of those who beheld it.

A quiet moment ensued while the three girls admired it, entranced by its sensuality.

"That is your fortune Blen. If you are wise, it will bring you great pleasure, and great wealth." Mama's unspoken expectation was that it would also bring her great wealth.

"I really hope it," said Blen optimistically, still enchanted by the sensual tableau secreted between her thighs.

The contract was then signed by Blen and Mama Mutia as parties, and Girlie and Amor, as witnesses.

"I will give you a photocopy of the contract later, and from now you must protect your virginity. You must be careful when you masturbate. No toys. Do not put your fingers into your pussy, just rub outside, and especially, do not let customers finger your pussy. I will show you what to do tonight."

That formality finished, the girls packed their few belongings, and those of Precious, and Mama Mutia took them to the lady-house where they would live. She summoned a trike, a motorcycle with a high roofed sidecar attached.

Sitting in the trike, Blen felt a little uneasy but elated. She had enjoyed all the attention paid to her pussy and felt that Mama had singled her out for special favour. The health, vitality and erotic potential emanating from the images of her vagina had pleased and aroused her. She looked upon that part of her body with new prestige. After all, she thought, how many girls had their pussy photographed, and incorporated in legal documents.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers