Bar Girl Ch. 04

Story Info
Pool party.
10.9k words
4.5
12.2k
4

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Chapter 4. "Pool Party."

Pool Party at Poco Jo's and aftermath. Chuck. Hygiene. Satisfaction Guaranteed. Papa Adam and Mama Claire. House Robbery, and Nice with Ice.

The next morning, Blen, Amor and Girlie looked forward with excitement to the pool party. Girlie had spent some time by a hotel pool with her customer, though they had not swum. Amor's first night bar-fine had stayed at a hotel with no pool so, like Blen, she had never even seen a swimming pool other than on the TV.

Amor was anxious about what might be expected. "I do not swim. How will I go in the water?"

"It is deep at one end, but shallow at the other," Girlie told her. "Only walk in the shallow end, you can play there."

Blen wanted to put the outing to a good purpose, besides earning money. "I like to learn to swim."

"Then you will need a teacher," said Amor.

Girlie laughed. "You will have many teachers." She remembered ruefully how she wished her customer had invited her to join the fun in the pool. "All the foreign guys like to teach the girls. They like to play with their girls in the water. You will enjoy it."

"But we have no swim suit. What will we wear? Will Mama give us a swimsuit?" asked Blen.

"There will be a costume, but I do not know. I expect it will be a bold costume," said Girlie.

Amor suspected it would cover little. "Bold! How bold?"

"It is an entertainment," Girlie reasoned, "The foreigners like bold."

"Is it like in the bar?" asked Blen.

"I do not know, but, it will be for the enjoyment of the foreigners." Girlie was sure of that.

Around midday, Mama collected them.

Poco Jo's was situated on Fields, not far from Talent Spot, and the girls were already aware of its existence, but had not been inside. They went in through the entrance on the corner of Fields and A. Santos, and passed diagonally through the large, combined bar and restaurant, where a mixed bunch of tourists, mostly westerners, sat drinking, watching TV, playing pool or enjoying a meal, many in the company of their Filipina girlfriends. At the far corner of the floor, they passed though a short passage between the rear bar and the office wall, into the swimming pool.

The pool was smaller than Blen had imagined. The surrounding walls and buildings seemed to close over it, and though a little claustrophobic, it did give a feeling of privacy. Temporary seating was arranged on the concrete walkway around the pool, and also on the balconies of the building forming two sides of the pool area, the other two sides being enclosed by a wall, which was high, but not high enough to prevent some adjacent buildings peering over.

Arching across the centre of the pool, like a concave rope bridge, was a wooden walkway with rope fences on each side. Where they had entered from the restaurant, the bar opened onto the pool. Mama led them to the far side. There, Mama-sans from other bars were also assembling their teams.

Mama Mutia called her girls together to explain what would happen.

"There is a Wet-T contest today. I have costumes here for you, like you see some of the other girls wearing - a hanger blouse and thong."

Blen looked around to see girls, each dressed in a bikini bottom and skimpy top, like a sleeveless vest cut away immediately below the bust.

Mama continued, "Many bars have teams, but there is no prize for the team, only for a girl; first, second and third. Each girl will go out on the walkway and dance. Before, take a shower, so your hanger blouse will turn transparent and cling to your breasts, then dance into the middle of the walkway and do your best dance to the music until the compère tell you to move to the judge's panel. They sit at the other end of the walkway, so you move to them, and chat and flirt until the compère say that was – and say your name. Then jump into the pool and join the pool party. The first prize is 1000 pesos and some gifts, so the more wild your dance, the better your chance to win. When you dance on the walkway, remember that everyone like to see you, that is why they pay; move around and dance to all directions. There will be a Come2AC.com cameraman here to make a movie, I will point him. They have the Rights, so make sure you dance to him for a few seconds, so he can get his shot."

"What does that mean?" asked Blen. "Will we be on the internet?"

"It mean that they have the right to sell the video of the party. Many guys will take photos, but Come2AC pay Jo to be the only one who can make a video, and they can sell the video in their web site. Make sure they have a good shot of you. When you move to the judges, remember that they will choose the winners, so be sure to please with them if you like to win. And when you jump in the pool, remember, you are here to make a friend."

Mama pulled bundles of thongs and hanger blouses from her bag, and the girls selected a costume that fitted, and changed into it.

More girls began to arrive, and customers began to fill the chairs or slip into the pool. Complimentary local drinks were made available to the girls. Each competitor was given a number, and the compère's assistant made a list of numbers, names, home bars, ages, origins and short biographies on individual cards. By two, there were seventy girls spread around the pool, waiting to compete. Customers filled all the chairs at poolside and on the balconies and an overflow of customers stood where they could. A good many were already in the pool, hugging the edge, or hanging onto the play rafts. The compère opened the contest by announcing how many competitors, and from what bars, then introducing the four judges, and calling the first contestant:

"First up, today, we have Rosalie from Precious Jewels."

The music started up, the crowd cheered, and Rosalie, dripping wet from the shower, advanced, dirty dancing style, onto the walkway.

"Rosalie is twenty, has no children, and comes from Samar. She's worked in Angeles for three months, and the guy she wants to meet would be aged between thirty-five and fifty, and would be a smiling guy. Well guys, if you have a nice smile, you can meet her in the pool in three minutes."

Rosalie danced suggestively in the middle of the walkway until the compère said, "And now come and meet the judges," when she shimmied to the end of the walkway where the judges were seated, and hugged, kissed and gyrated before, them, lap dancing, and exchanging banter for a short period.

After allowing her a reasonable opportunity to impress, the compère concluded, "Thank you Rosalie from Precious Jewels."

She took a bow and jumped into the pool.

The next girl was introduced in a similar fashion - and so the afternoon proceeded.

Blen looked around nervously, taking in the scene. She had never seen so many foreigners together in one place. In fact, before she arrived in Angeles she had seen only one or two foreigners - ever. At most, there had been ten in Talent Spot at any one time, but here there were hundreds, all within twenty yards, and they would all be looking at her. The numbness she had felt in her stomach before her first set in Talent Spot returned.

"Now I am very nervous," she told her friends, "there is so many people. It is not dark, like in the club."

Amor also, was having second thoughts. "I did not know it would be like this, I do not know what I will do."

Doll, who was a veteran of several Wet-T contests, provided the solution. "This why there is free drinks. It will cure your nerves. Drink as many as you can before you are call."

Blen looked resolutely at her friends. "OK. We must enjoy the drinks."

They immediately set about shot-gunning the free intoxicants. The mood amongst the girls soon became inebriated and wild, matching the mood of their audience.

Alcohol soon dissolved her nerves and Blen's imagination grew bold. Studying the dances of the contestants closely, she began to choreograph her own performance. As the dancers were more daring, the crowd expressed its appreciation more noisily, and the thought of receiving the applause of the crowd excited her. She recognised familiar tingles in her groin and the change in pulse and breathing. The applause was exciting her sexually. While she imagined her performance, she felt a powerful desire to masturbate, but that release was not available in the crowded pool, and her excitement fed on itself, spiralling ever higher.

Time passed, and in turn Girlie and Amor were called. Amor was by now quite drunk, and surprised Blen with the raunchiness of her performance compared to her dancing in Talent Spot. As the afternoon progressed, more alcohol was consumed and the dancing became more uninhibited. Hanger blouses were flipped up to reveal breasts, and thongs were pulled down, revealing a quick glimpse of pussy. Both Girlie and Amor incorporated these flirtatious provocations. Blen, who was by now quite drunk, felt the urge to outperform her friends and receive the adulation of the crowd. She formed a plan to be more daring than any other girl.

At last, the compère announced, "Next, number 58. This is Blen form Talent Spot. Hey, would you believe she is another eighteen year old from Talent Spot who has been in Angeles only three days."

Blen, who had smoothed her blouse flat against her breasts after her shower, ensuring her nipples showed clearly through the soaked cotton, took a deep breath, steeled herself and repeating the sensual undulations she had practiced in Talent Spot, danced out onto the walkway. In performance of her preconceived plan, she then turned and raised her hanger blouse to flash each section of the crowd in turn. The eruption of drunken cheers encouraged her to proceed. Facing the Come2AC.com cameraman, she shimmied seductively, slowly raised her arms, stripped off her hanger blouse, twirled it around her head, and threw it towards the judges. A gratifying cacophony urged her on. Keen to please her audience, Blen began to pull down her thong and flash her pussy. Someone in the crowd called out, "Off - Off," and the call was taken up generally. Blen thrilled in response, slipped off her thong and threw it after her blouse. Applause burst out and she proceeded to her planned climax.

Previously, girls had used the rope rails as props, some using them to do the splits. Blen's plan was to use them in a most daring way. First, on the right rail, she gripped the upper rope, and stood on the lower, then slid her legs outward and sank into splits, until her legs slopped gently up in a shallow V. To her gratification, this was greeted by thunderous applause. Repeated mirror image on the left rail, it produced a similar response. Finally, she made her play to the judges. Facing them along the walkway, with one hand gripping the top rope on either side and one foot on the lower rope rail on each side, she sank into her deepest splits her bottom resting on the walkway and her heels hauled level with her shoulders by the taut ropes. At the base of her pubic hair a pink notch revealed where her pussy opened. The judges rose in a standing ovation.

As the cheers subsided, the compère intoned lasciviously, "It says on my card here that Blen is a cherry girl. If you look closely, like I'm doing, you can see that's true. Any of you gentlemen wanting to relieve her of that burden can contact Mama Mutia at Talent Spot, but bring your wallet ... Now, Blen, come and say hello to the judges."

Blen twirled round a couple of times as she danced towards them. A press of snappers mover forward and, as she reached the end of the walk way, she was illuminated in the chaotic flash of cameras, like a movie actor arriving at a première. The snappers were shooed back so Blen could work her away along the laps of the judges, kissing and stroking, and grinding her bum.

When she left the last lap, she danced back towards the first judge, and continued until the compère said, "Thank you Blen from Talent Spot."

On moving towards the pool, her way was again blocked by the mass of snappers, keen to get more photos. Flattered by their interest she paused and started to strike poses, carrying on until she heard Mama Mutia's voice above the clamour. Blen turned to see her signalling urgently, indicating she should jump in the pool. Picking some clear water, she jumped.

The water arrested her fall. With bubbles rising around her, she began to buoy slowly toward the surface. Suddenly, the water above her began to foam as fans dived in, like gulls on fish gut, wanting to be the guy to retrieve her. She broke surface, like a wet toy in the arms of a very large, deeply tanned man of about fifty who hefted her in his arms as he would a four-year-old child.

"Hi Blen, come and have a drink." With that he carried his prize away to a step, where he sat, triumphantly cradling her in his arms.

Blen was feeling euphoric and horny a result of her reception, but also spent and sleepy as a result of alcohol and the exertion of her spirited dance. The warmth of this man's body was comforting, and she allowed herself to relax into his embrace.

"I'm Chuck. I've done a bit of fishing in my time, but this is the first time I've caught a cherry girl."

Blen snuggled against him, and slipped a hand underneath and began to massage his cock. "Did you enjoy my dance?" she asked, with heavy lidded eyes.

"Everyone enjoyed it, except your competitors."

"Was I the best, Siir?"

"You'll get my first prize if you keep stroking my dick."

His hand began to caress her body under the water. Blen took hold of it, found his forefinger, and placed it against her clitoris.

"Just there please, Siir, only outside," she murmured.

Blen felt more happy than she had ever felt. She was living the dream, wrapped securely in the protective embrace of a wealthy American.

"You don't seem like a cherry girl," observed Chuck.

"I do not want to be a cherry Siir, I want to boom-boom, but I must wait for Mama to sell my cherry first."

"Why don't you just make your own arrangement?"

"I have sold it to Mama for my credit, Siir. Now I must wait her arrangement. Do you like to offer her?"

"Oh, I can't afford to be buying cherries. My wife goes through our finances pretty carefully, I'd have to explain where the money went. She's more into appliances."

The word 'wife' caused a little stab of disappointment. She had hoped this guy who had carried her off might be the one, but he was married, and she realised a little of what the girls meant when they referred to Angeles as Heartbreak City. Nevertheless, she decided to enjoy the moment and, heads pressed together so they could hear each over the riotous fun, they lapsed into an intimate disclosure of life histories, and secret and leisurely mutual masturbation. It was secret, except from furtive eyes which followed Blen's movements, including those of Amor.

"She just come," Amor whispered to Girlie, before she was tossed playfully into the air by the companion who had claimed her in the pool. She splashed down, bobbed to the surface and gasped in air. "I am sure she just come. See the look of her face."

By five, the judges were ready to deliver their verdict. Blen was not among the three winners.

"I thinked they like my dance," she complained to Chuck.

"They liked your dance, but there are unwritten rules at play. The girl with the biggest tits gets first prize, the girl with the second biggest tits gets second prize and the girl with the third biggest tits gets third prize. They loved your dance, your tits just aren't big enough."

Blen thought of the emaciated creatures who had worked in the fields with her the week before, and she understood the appeal of something more rounded, less androgynous.

Again, Mama's voice broke in. "Come Blen, we must go now, say goodbye to your friend."

The afternoon had been fun, but the alcohol that fuelled it was beginning to wear off, and Blen felt very tired. "Thank you for rescuing me, Sir." She wriggled from Chuck's grasp and climbed up onto the skirt of the swimming pool.

"The pleasure was all ours," said Chuck hoping Blen would understand his secret meaning, "I'm going to have fun telling tales of the one that got away."

As Blen pulled on her street clothes, Mama told her, "You did very well today. You have excited a lot of interest. Many customers will come in tonight to see you, so be prepared for a busy evening. You can make a lot of commission."

As they made to leave the pool, Chuck intercepted Blen. "Here's MY first prize." He pressed a 500p note into her hand.

"Are you sure your wife will not miss this, Siir?"

"I have the money's worth in my pants ready for her when I get home, but it's best if she doesn't know it comes courtesy of my little fish."

They parted, exchanging wistful smiles.

By the time the girls took to the stage at seven, the upbeat effects of alcohol had passed, and the negative consequences were beginning to dominate. All the girls who had been at the pool party had sleep on their minds. They moved lethargically on stage, and found it difficult to respond to the customers. As Mama said, potential customers had been noting the girls, and noting the bars, and came in search of them. Blen was soon up and down from the stage, and refuelling on ladies drinks. Slowly her mood again mellowed. Girlie also had her fans. Amor, however, was even more introverted and withdrawn than usual. Her performance at the pool had been appreciated and drew fans to Talent Spot, but they did not recognise the fun person they had seen a few hours earlier, consequently she danced all evening.

Many customers enquired whether Blen really was a cherry girl, which gave Mama the opportunity to promote her 'try-before-you-buy' service. By midnight, Blen's jaw was too sore to give another blow-job, and she was passing her over-excited customers to Girlie for their coup de grace.

At two-am, the exhausted girls made their way straight back to the lady-house to fling off their clothes, throw themselves down upon the bed like logs in a row, and fall into deep, deep sleep.

A rocking of the bed and Mama Mutia's voice awakened them next morning.

"Wake up girls, we must go to Hygiene and register for your licences."

Blen, Amor and Girlie disentangled themselves from Anabel and Marivic, who immediately spread out and went back to sleep. Blen was instantly aware of a soreness between her legs, the legacy of the previous day's extended masturbation session in the pool.

"It will be more convenient at Hygiene if you wear your dress," advised Mama.

The girls selected suitable garments from their lockers, re-secured them, and made their way downstairs to wash and dress. When the last one was cleaned up and presentable to the day, they sat and had breakfast of instant coffee and reheated rice.

Mama was pleased with the way the pool party had gone. "You all did well. It is good publicity for Talent Spot. At this time of year, we live on the custom of the foreign residents because we do not have many tourists. Most of the customers at the pool party live here, so they now know that we have three new girls, including a wild cherry girl. I like your sexy dance Amor, see if you can do like that in Talent Spot, then the customers will pick you out. Be careful with the bold show Blen, it is very popular, but there is a time and place, you must only do it when I tell to you. There will be opportunities and I will tell you when they come. Your short-time service is also very popular. We can attract some customers away from Blow Row.

"Girlie, you did well in the booth also. Tell me. Are you a cherry-ass?"

"Yes ... I am a cherry-ass ... Why?"

"I have customers that like a three-hole girl, but I do not have one right now. The customers are very happy with your boom-boom, and last night you do well in the booth. If you like to lose your cherry ass, you can be my three-hole girl. Would you like me to put you up to the customers?"

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers