Bar Girl Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will need to tone up first," said Candice, "we do not want you drooping in front of the camera. Take off your shirt and shorts and I will take you through some simple exercises."

When the girls had done this, Candice took them through some star jumps, until they were breathless, then some stretching exercises, then some callisthenics. They tensed and relaxed their major muscle groups.

"Stand up straight now. Do your arms and shoulders seem to float? Is there a hook on your head pulling your back straight and your chin up?"

The girls confirmed these sensations. Candice could see their torsos were inflated, and waists drawn in.

"That is how to keep your posture," she advised them, "If you begin to droop, just do a few exercises to bring back your muscle tone.

Now, take a hot shower, let your skin swell, then finish with a cold shower, and give yourselves a good rub with a towel."

The girls went through into the en-suite shower area. Again, the size and luxury astounded them. There were washbasins, and bench seats, and mirrors, and bottles of liquid soaps and scents. Candice allocated them a shower cubicle each, and instructed them how to turn on and adjust the shower.

"These are power showers. You can use the spray head to direct strong jets of water wherever you like, just turn it up hot, and play with it. Use plenty of shampoo on your hair."

The girls enjoyed the pinprick sensation of the hot jets against their skin, and soaped, and rubbed, and jetted the whole of their bodies. Eventually, they doused their hair with shampoo, and lathered it up, then deluged themselves in water from the fixed spray, as hot as they could bear, until they were soap free. Finally, at Candice's biding, they turned the spray to cold, and shrieked as their skin reacted to the rapid change in temperature. When they jumped out of the shower Candice wrapped them in bath sheets, and helped them rub down vigorously. They then towelled the worst of the wet from their hair, and tied it up in the towels.

Candice stood them in front of the mirror. "See how your skin glows ... see ... there are no more seat or clothes marks on your skin. Just do some muscle tensing."

She paused while Blen and Amor went through some of the exercises she had shown them, tensing and relaxing their muscles.

"There, that is how you should look for your shoot, just keep looking in the mirror and make sure you stay like this."

The girls looked at themselves in the mirror. They stood erect, their skin glowing with health, their slender figures drawn up athletically with their teen breasts gently swelling from perfectly formed torsos.

"Now, it is hair and makeup," said Candice, and she led them back into the bedroom.

"Come and sit here," invited Giselle, directing Blen into the chair in front of the dressing table. Amor sat to her left.

"I see you have pubic hair, Blen," said Giselle, "I shall have to ask Jordan what he want done about that. Now, I'm just going to do your hair and make you up." She turned on the mirror lights.

After her eyes adjusted, Blen could see her face illuminated very evenly and brightly in the mirror. She could see slight mottling of her skin, and some small pimples, and every unevenness cast a shadow. It was disconcerting - this was not the reflection she was used to seeing.

"I will make you very friendly to the camera," said Giselle, "you will never look more beautiful".

Giselle set about her work. Blen noticed her skin become even, and the features distinct, her eyes larger and more beguiling. As she worked, Giselle looked over at Amor from time to time. Eventually, she finished Blen's make up and Amor took the seat before the mirror. As Giselle worked her magic on Amor, Blen became aware that she and Amor would have the same face. When Amor's make up was complete, Giselle dried and coiffed her hair. Then Blen's hair was coiffed.

Side by side, in the mirror the two were hard to tell apart, except by the length of their hair.

As Giselle helped them into some clinging, and revealing, lingerie, Jordan came in for a progress check.

"Blen is not shaved," Giselle reported.

"I know. I was thinking of doing some, with and without, shots. We can poll the members on which they prefer. That means we'll have to change back and forth into costumes, so you'll need to keep track of that. We can do the shaving shots in the garden.

"You're looking really lovely girls. Our best yet. Just have one more drink, and we'll be ready to roll."

Arnel brought in a tray of drinks and an ice bowl, and the girls nervously sipped away.

Ten minutes later the party made their way to the ground floor studio. Blen teetered down the stairs in high heeled, shiny, black, plastic boots, tensing her muscles as she went, anxious to project the right image. In the studio, the girls stood before the mirror while Giselle made final adjustments to hair, makeup and costumes, and finally they were ready. Candice led them over to stand before a white background sheet. Jerome moved around adjusting lights and reflectors. At last, they stood there before the camera, looking like twins, dressed only in black corsets with yellow piping, black suspender belts, and black stockings with the high-heeled boots elongating their legs.

"OK. We'll start with some standard shots to loosen up. If you look at the screen at the back of the studio, you'll see what I see through the camera; make sure you see what I'm calling for."

Jordan then began to shoot. Candice conveyed his instructions in Bisaya, and moved in to demonstrate poses, and adjust limbs. Blen and Amor could see their images on the screen. They did look like twins, with the same face, the same height and similar bodies, similarly clad. In contrast to her reflection in the bar, her image on the screen was bright and sharp, and Blen was absorbed by it. She had one ear for Jordan and Candice's instructions, but she posed for her own admiration, seduced by her own appearance.

"Let's have a costume change," called Jordan.

Giselle hurried the girls to one side, and helped them change into something more frilly but less revealing. The backdrop was changed, adjustments made to the lights, and props introduced. When the barefoot girls again appeared before backdrop, they could see an entirely different tableau on the screen. Now, they were fresh faced young girls, rather than sultry vamps. The cycle of posing began again. Blen was really enjoying it. Another costume change, into Christmas wear, and a welter of poses, and the studio shots were completed for the moment.

"Let's get out into the garden. We'll start with the shaving set," said Jordan.

Arnel, Rey and Jerome ran about busily moving props and equipment, Jordan cradled his camera and totted his tripod, Giselle and Candice gathered up costumes and make up boxes. They made their way into the garden, where Jordan selected a spot shaded from direct sun, but which could be illuminated with reflectors. A garden seat was set up and prepared. The girls stripped naked.

"Just stand here and compare your pubes" said Jordan, "point to one another's, and lets have some expressions of curiosity, puzzlement, whatever."

Having established a prelude, Jordan invited Blen to sit in the chair. "The camera needs to see the action, so keep your legs well apart at all times. You won't have a screen to look at here, so keep the camera in mind."

Blen sat in the chair, and laid back. Candice organised her legs as Jordan found his frame.

"Looks good," said Jordan, "bring in Amor."

Blen's legs were spread wide once again, and her pussy was exposed to the view of all. In the background she could see, on the balconies of the house, in one group the housemaids, and in another some foreigners, all paused to watch the proceedings in the garden. Arnel and Rey stood behind the camera, eyes fixed on her, and Jerome knelt a few feet off, intently focusing the warm sunlight onto her pussy, which warmed in response.

Amor was arranged, kneeling before Blen, and the necessary instruments laid out before her on a towel.

"Just pull on a few strands of her pubic hair with your right hand, keep half turned to the left, make a surprised face, a delighted face, a few facial expressions," said Jordan.

So the scene began. Instead of scissors, Amor was provided with an electric razor to shear off Blen's pubic hair. Its friendly buzz tickled Blen, and the delight on her face was captured by the camera. Amor was told to squirt a small amount of gel on Blen's pubis, and massage it into a thin creamy white film, covering all her hairy areas. She then shaved it off, and bathed and dried Blen's groin.

"Use the talcum powder," instructed Jordan, "it'll make for a good contrast. Pull on her pussy lips, and spread them, first."

Amor pulled open Blen's pussy, and pressed her labia back against her groin. She then dusted her vulva with talcum powder, and blew away the excess.

"Now, back where you started, and compare yourselves to one another again," said Jordan, "Looks of satisfaction, and approval please."

Having concluded the shaving scene, they returned to the studio. Blen stood in front of the mirror, and scrutinised the change in her reflection. Her labia stood out like folds of floured pastry on a rolling block. She thought the look very neat and modern, and one which she should keep.

The talcum was quickly cleaned away, and Blen and Amor went through a breathtakingly swift change of the costumes they had worn before, striking just a few poses, selected by Jordan, in each.

"Next we'll use the living room," said Jordan.

Again, the necessaries were quickly relocated. Blen and Amor were costumed in teen clothes, and their hair parted into two bunches. A variety of pastel coloured soft toys were thrown about as props.

"OK. You're a couple of schoolgirls enjoying a little horseplay. You have a little pillow fight, use the soft toys, then you start to pull at one another's clothes. The clothes will come off. Then you take an interest in each other's bodies, then, you get into a little kissing and cuddling. That's the scenario, let's start with the pillow fight," said Jordan.

He gave instructions, and Jerome bustled around with lights. Candice intervened to present the girls to best advantage to the camera. It was the most active scene so far. Soon, tops and knickers were pulled off, and the girls began to inspect, and feel, one another's breasts.

"Now I want you to kiss passionately," instructed Jordan.

Blen and Amor kissed deeply. Though they had known one another since they were two years old, they had never kissed, except in a platonic way. They had never thought of kissing passionately. Blen, however, realised she enjoyed embracing her friend so intimately. She thought of Belle, and the orgasmic experience she had enjoyed with her, and became aroused. In those few moments, she wondered how it would feel that night, when she curled up to sleep with Amor.

"We can move on to a little girl-girl action," said Jordan. "If you lie back Amor, Blen can come in through your legs. Can you just kiss your way down from her waist to her pussy?"

Blen started to kiss at the bottom of Amor's ribs - the moves Belle had taught her, and the excitement, returned, and she slowly went through same sequence, but remaining conscious of the camera, and the need to play to it.

"You're doing fine," said Jordan, "just keep going, do your own thing."

Blen arrived at Amor's pussy. She could smell it, and feel the smoothness of Amor's skin. It was as inviting as Belle's. Blen felt the desire to give Amor pleasure. She firmed her tongue, and entered Amor's vagina, probing and licking, feeling Amor's body heave in positive response. There was now silence, Jordan had ceased giving instructions, but his camera continued to flash and hum. Amor's hips thrust up, and Blen pressed back, tongue on clitoris. Then Amor collapsed back.

"Now nice hug and kiss," said Jordan.

As they hugged, Amor said, "I close my eyes, and it is just like Danny. How did you know to do it?"

"That is what Belle show me," replied Blen.

"I'm sure we're all in the mood for a little more," said Jordan, "let's do the bedroom."

For the bedroom shots, the girls were costumed in basques, and complementary attire.

"We'll continue with the girl-girl theme," Jordan told them, " start off lying on the bed, first cuddling and kissing then, Blen, you will lean over and open the drawer in the bedside table, there's a vibrator in there, take it out show it to Amor, then turn it on, and start to use it."

Candice showed Blen how to operate the vibrator. As she ran it over the back of her hand, the memory of Mama's vibrator playing on her pussy came back to her, and also the delicious fluttering of butterflies in her stomach.

Shooting went well.

Blen leaned over, took out the vibrator, switched it on, and showed it to Amor. First, she applied it to her own breasts, then, she applied it to Amor, starting with her breasts, and working down. She pressed the tip against Amor's clitoris, as Mama had done to her, and she noticed that Amor responded as she had herself.

"Give me a little penetration," called Jordan, "Just slip it in. We'll get a few shots, then, we're finished here."

Candice interpreted into Bisaya for Blen. She slid the squirming vibrator into Amor's vagina. Amor arched with pleasure.

"Tongue on clit," instructed Jordan.

Blen leant forward, and pressed the end of her tongue against Amor's clitoris, moving in small firm circles. Amor writhed. The camera flashed several times.

"Fine, let's do the pool," concluded Jordan.

Outside, the swimming pool, much larger than the one at Poco Jo's, was bathed in sunshine.

"These will be oil and water shots, just group shots," Jordan told them.

Bottles of oil were produced for the girls to rub down. It was heavy, sticky and clear, but pleasantly scented. The girls posed together in various ways, gleaming in the sun, with water spraying over their bodies.

Finally, Jordan said, "Let's do some stack shots. I want to capture your best assets, then, we're finished."

The girls were arranged one on top of the other, Blen sat in Amor's lap with the pair rocked backwards.

"Show me some pink. I want you to open up as wide as possible," instructed Jordan.

Candice conveyed his meaning, and Blen and Amor stretched open their pussies.

"Get some light on Blen's pussy," Jordan directed Jerome, who moved a reflector.

In the strong light, Blen's hymen glinted white against the pinkness of her labia. Jordan took several shots.

"Great. Now the other way up," he said.

The girls were arranged with Blen bent forward, and Amor bent forward over her.

"Now, just pull your ass cheeks apart as far as possible," said Jordan.

The girls did so. In response, Amor's anal rose relaxed, and opened up to gape at the camera. Jordan clicked away.

"That's it. All done," he called, and the shoot was over.

The girls returned to the showers to wash away the oil and make up. They changed back into their own clothes, and emerged from the bedroom, having morphed back once more from princesses into paupers. Jordan scrolled through Amor's cell phone to find Danny's email, and promised he would send him a selection of her best shots.

The girls wished everyone goodbye, and they were ushered back into the SUV. Once again, they traversed MacArthur highway, insulated in luxury, with 1500 pesos each in their pockets, earned for three hours easy work. The SUV turned up Fields Avenue and came to a halt outside Talent Spot. The girls felt very grand as Ferdinand walked round to open the door for them and it thrilled them to dismount from this luxurious vehicle as the door girls looked on. Ferdinand even opened an umbrella to shelter them as they crossed the sidewalk to the door.

"Goodbye ladies," he bade them courteously, and they disappeared inside Talent Spot.