Bar Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like it. Who request it?"

"It is the person who orders the video," said Giselle, "he liked the look in your photos."

"Is he from the website?"

"Not Jordan's website. This customer has many websites. He is a millionaire. He is a porn baron. Jordan provide some videos to him."

"And, will anyone see my video?"

"Anyone who can pay. It is adults only. It is in California."

"I would like to go to California," said Blen, "even in a video."

Blen was still admiring herself when Jordan came in.

"We have ten," he called, "It was touch and go but we made it. We've been pulling guys out of bed and out of bars this morning, but we've done it. All your co-stars are here.

"And Blen. What can I say? As beautiful as ever. More beautiful than ever. Neither does you justice. You're a master piece."

It was transparent flattery, but to Blen it rang true, and she thrilled to those words.

Jordan explained the procedure. "To put it very simply, there are ten nice guys downstairs, and you are going to suck all their pricks 'til they come. It'll be a lot of fun, but we're being paid, so it can't just be fun. We've got to do it with style. We'll start shooting the main event soon. The first shot will be Blen coming out of the bedroom door. Turn left, and you will see Jerome at the top of the stairs filming you. Candice will be beside or behind him. Just watch her. You walk out of the door, turn to the stairs, stop and pause. Watch Candice and follow her poses. When she beckons, walk slowly toward the stairs, rock your hips, you'll see Candice walking backwards doing it. Come slowly down the stairs, you're still watching Candice remember. When she puts her hand up, stop. You'll be half way down the stairs. Then look round at all the guys, who'll be stood in an arc around the room. Look at them all, smile, wave and say Hi.

"I'll come over and greet you. I'll call you Zara, that can be your name for today. I'll hold out my hand, and you take it, and I'll take you from there, just do what I tell you. I'll introduce you to the guys, they'll come and shake hands, and kiss. Then I take you to the sofa and I'll interview you. Just answer my questions. I'll need to show your cherry, but that will take only a few moments, then you'll kneel on a rug and do what comes naturally. All these guys have done it before, they know what to do, and they will walk you through it. After twenty or thirty minutes, we do the nut shots. Just open wide and the guys will jack off over your face and tits. When the last guy has nutted, rub the jism over your face and tits and stand up and I'll chat with you. All Clear?"

"All Clear, Siir," said Blen.

"We'll just rehearse with a walk through, then, we should be ready to roll," said Jordan.

They did a walk through, and sorted out the wrinkles.

When all was set, Blen readied herself. She told herself that all she had to do was imitate Candice until she was half way down the staircase, and then just do as she was told. She went through the tension exercises Candice had taught her, and felt herself float erect.

"Action," called Jordan.

Blen stepped through the bedroom door, and turned to the staircase, paused and smiled. A very bright light shone from a boom on the ceiling of the living room. She looked directly at Candice, who struck a series of poses, which she copied. When Candice beckoned, she kept her gaze straight and level, with her back straight and chin up, and slowly swang leg round past leg, rocking her hips, and moved slowly forward. Jerome began to retreat down the stairs, and she followed. As she stepped down, applause rippled round the room. She was aware that the room was crowded, but she kept her eyes on the camera until Candice raised her hand. She paused and looked around.

A cross-section of mankind was arrayed before her, in nothing but boxer shorts with 10 2 BEAT printed on them. The age range was from mid-twenties to mid-sixties - longhaired, shorthaired, and bald - hairy, and shaven slick - mostly white, but a couple of black guys, and an Asian. Some of the faces she recognised. Two, she had blown off in the booth. She looked from one to the other, and greeted them. Their faces beamed back. They liked what they saw.

Jordan stepped forward. Raised his hand, and she took it.

"Hi, Miss Zara. Welcome to Ten to Beat. Now tell me why you're here today?"

"I am here for the video, and to blow-job your friends," said Blen.

"What do you think of this bunch of bums then; they're the best we could get on short notice?"

"They look nice guys."

"Do you think you will enjoy blowing them off?"

"Always," responded Blen.

"Have you met any of them before?" asked Jordan.

"Two only."

"I'll ask you about that in just a minute. First let me introduce you, just step down here."

He led her to the bottom of the stairs, and the arc formed into a queue, and Jordan introduced them one by one.

"This is Hank, I wonder where his wife thinks he is this morning."

"Hi Zara."

"Hi Hank."

They shook hands, and bent forward and kissed one another on the cheek.

After the ten had been introduced, Jordan said, "Now, before we begin, come and have a chat, and tell the guys a little bit about yourself. They're a bit shy about putting their cocks in the mouths of strange girls."

"I do not bite," said Blen.

Jordan led her to the sofa, and sat her down beside him. "I know that. A couple of the guys have told me. You've blown off a couple of them before, is that right?"

"Correct."

"So how many guys do you think you have blown off, now?"

"Maybe seventy, now."

"And what's your birth date?" said Jordan.

"17 July 1988," Blen told him.

"So you're 18. 18 years and 3 months. Is that right?"

"Correct."

"And, this is an interesting rumour I've heard. Are you a cherry girl?"

"Yes I am a cherry still."

"For the record, I'd just like to check that. Can I move you just a little ... just your leg over here ... lay back ... I'm just going to part your lovely lips ...Yes ... No doubt about it ... you're a virgin ... Get the camera in here."

Jerome came close and lingered on her.

"Fill the screen ... get as close up as you can."

"Let's give our end users a good long look at this," said Jordan.

He lifted Blen and sat her down in his lap, tilted her backwards, and held her legs wide.

"Now spread your pussy for the camera."

As she opened her pussy Blen giggled. "You make me shy."

"You're not ashamed of your cherry are you?" he asked.

"No," she giggled.

"Well, show the paying customer."

Blen sheepishly stretched her lips.

"Spread it wide Zara, our customers like to see the pink."

Blen giggled, and stretched her pussy as wide open as she could. "I cannot open no more."

"OK. Hold That."

Under the intense video light, her white hymen contrasted visibly with her deep pink labia.

"The big question. Why is a beautiful girl like you a cherry?"

"I do not meet the right guy yet," said Blen, giggling.

"Are you saving yourself 'till you're married?" Jordan asked.

"I like a husband."

"So you've blown seventy guys but you've not yet met Mr Right?"

"Correct," said Blen.

"Well, maybe the old adage is true; you have to blow a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Anyway, you may get lucky tonight. We have another ten frogs for you to blow, so good luck, maybe one will be your Mr Right. You guys come close and look at this. This is the prize, all you have to do is turn into a handsome prince when Zara sucks your dick, and this cherry will be all yours."

Jordan let go of Blen's legs and lifted her onto her feet.

"Come over here, and kneel on this rug ... Are you comfortable?"

Blen indicated that she was.

"Then let's get this show on the road. It's Miss Zara and you have ten to Beat. Who's going to be first? Just put your 1000p on the table and show your cock to Miss Zara."

The cocks all moved forward together, throwing notes onto the table.

"Everybody gets a turn," called Jordan, "can we just have two or three at a time."

Blen took hold of the first two penises offered, pulled one forward, looked up into the guy's eyes, and started to lick from his balls up his cock. She could smell and taste the perfumed soap and deodorant. He stiffened further. She turned and pulled the other guy to her and did the same, while still working the first guy with her hand. She then turned back and flicked her tongue on the silky bell end of the first guy's dick, then took it into her mouth and sucked the taut rubbery member. As her co-stars rotated through, she compared their penises, their feel in the hand, their firmness, their colour, their shape, their size, their taste and their smell. She weighed their testicles, and noted their location, high strung or low hung, taut or baggy, hairy or sparsely covered. She matched the genitals to the eyes, to the grunty breathing, to the arterial pulses coming from their hearts.

Each dick had its own personality, its own charm. Some were hard and unyielding, some were worn and exhausted and excited her sympathy, some curved with a crazy sense of humour, some were thick and solid, and full of gravitas, and some flared at the end like the ears of a charging elephant. The thing this ragbag assortment had in common, and the reason why she loved them all, was that they saw her beauty and desired her. Every one came to her stiff with admiration. None came indifferent, none required encouragement.

She was still engrossed in her labour when Jordan interrupted.

"Well, this is the best event I've hosted. It's been such a good day I'm going to treat myself and my staff, without whom this event would not have been possible. Zara, tonight I'm putting another 6000 pesos on the table, and treating the crew. Now, if you guys stand back and get set to finish, I'll kick off for the crew."

Jordan stepped forward and presented his penis and Arnel joined him. Jordan was big and heavy and straight, and pulsed slowly. Arnel was smaller and thinner, and twitched eagerly upwards. Rey replaced Jordan. He was similar to Arnel, but curved to the side. Jerome stepped in, relieved from the camera by Jordan. He was taut in dick and balls, high strung and in a hurry. Blen gripped him firmly round the base of his penis until he regained control. Last, came the bakla. Blen did not know what to expect. Did bakla desire her? They turned out rather small and thin, but firm as rods. And when she looked into their eyes, they beamed admiration.

Voices in the background indicated that her co-stars were coming to a climax. The bakla withdrew, and others hurried forward. Blen sat up, opened her mouth and leaned back. One by one, they came up and ejaculated on her. Some on her face, some on her breasts, some jetted into her hair. Some oozed thickly onto her cheeks. Finally, the bakla jetted thinly, onto her chin.

"Would you stand up Zara," said Jordan.

Blen stood. As she straightened up, a small avalanche of sperm slid from her forehead, down her face and dripped from her chin onto her breasts. As the slather of cum carried on down to her stomach, the sperm that had been deposited on her tits, dripped from the tips of her nipples. Blen faced the camera, and smeared sperm evenly over her face, then did the same to her breasts. In the video lights she glistened like a glazed bun.

"Wow. That was outstanding. Did you enjoy that Zara?" asked Jordan.

"Yes, I did. I enjoy to blow you," said Blen, smiling into the camera.

"Will you come back, and do a video for us again?" he asked.

"Of course. I want to," said Blen.

"Well, have look on the table." He threw on a further wad of notes onto it as the camera panned towards it. "That's all yours, and you were worth every cent. Thanks for coming, cherry girl Zara, I'm sorry you didn't find your prince today, I'm sorry it wasn't me, but keep trying, and I'm sure you'll blow your Mr Right very soon. Say goodbye to the viewers."

Blen smiled into the camera, and gave a little wave. "Good bye."

The room burst into applause, and Giselle wrapped a bath sheet round her.

"That was great Blen, I'm going to take care of your money, there should be 21,000 here," said Jordan.

He counted the money, and followed her up the stairs to the bedroom. As she took her heavily soiled costume off, Giselle made to put it in the trash can.

"Will you throw it away?" asked Blen.

"Yes it is dirty now."

"Can I keep it? I will clean it."

"What will you use it for?" asked Jordan.

"For my special guy," said Blen.

"OK. And I do want you to do more videos for us, if you'd like that."

"Oh yes, I do like to do more videos, you have saved my sister's education today. Thank you for that. But, who will see my videos?"

"People all over the world will see it," said Jordan.

"How many people?"

"Hundreds of thousands. In time maybe millions. I think you will be popular." Jordan was optimistic for her.

"Will I be a star?"

"Yes, a bold star, would you like that?"

"Yes, a bold star," Blen echoed wistfully.

"Anything is possible," said Jordan.

With her 21,000 pesos in her pocket, Blen climbed back into the SUV. "Please will you take me to the remittance?" she asked Ferdinand.

She was dropped off, said goodbye to Ferdinand, remitted 10,000 to her stepfather and walked home.

On entering the lady-house, Amor greeted her. "Where have you been, you do not answer your call."

Blen pulled out her phone. "Oh, it is switch off." She switched it back on immediately.

"Come upstairs, I have something to show you," said Amor, and they went up into the bedroom.

Amor closed the door, and pulled a roll of notes out of her pocket. "For you to remit," she declared.

"How much is that?" asked Blen, amazed.

"Ten ... thousand ... pesos." Amor was triumphant.

Blen pulled out her bundle of notes and held it up. "Eleven ... thousand ... pesos ... and I have send my remittance of 10,000 pesos already," she said, carefully.

"But how do you pay?" Now Amor was astonished.

Blen dropped her voice, "Promise you do not tell."

"I promise," agreed Amor.

"I do a video for Jordan, but it is blow-jobs, so Mama must not know."

"For 21,000 pesos?" Amor sounded sceptical.

"It is sixteen guys. Millions of guys will see my video. They like that I will do more," explained Blen, "But, how do you get your 10,000 pesos, Amor?"

"It is Mamas earning opportunity. I ask her last night. She take me today."

"What is the earning opportunity?" asked Blen suspiciously.

"Come here, it is a secret also." She whispered in Blen's ear.

Blen's eyes grew round, her jaw dropped and she put her hand over her mouth. She stared at Amor. "I do not think I can do it. Not even for Jesusa."

"I cannot do the blow-job. But you can do the blow-job, it is the same," countered Amor.

"But, do you enjoy it?"

"I take shabu, so I am wild. I enjoy it with shabu."

"You must not take shabu Amor, think of Danny, what if Danny know you take this opportunity?"

"He know it. When Mama offer me last night, I telephone to Danny to ask to him. He is excited. He said he like if I do it. He said he will send me money also if I will do it, condition only that I will call to him tonight for phone sex."

Blen thought a little and asked, "And if he marry with you, and take you home, and he like you to do it, what then?"

"If he will marry with me, I will do it every day. I do not care," replied Amor.

"I do not know which is worst to marry, Bruno or Danny?" said Blen.

"But you do not love Bruno. I love Danny. It is different," said Amor.

Shortly after, Blen's phone rang twice and stopped. She called back and spoke to Jesusa.

"It is all arrange. Daddy can collect the money tomorrow, and you can enrol."

Blen felt proud that her sister would go to private school and her half-siblings would also receive an education. But, she wondered, how much would it cost to see them all achieve what they were capable of achieving? It might require a very great deal of money.

As they walked to Talent Spot, Amor warned Blen that Mama had picked her up and dropped her off, and the girls told Mama they did not know where Blen was. After they changed, and the other girls were on stage, Mama called Blen, and led her to the changing area.

"Nobody know where you go today. Where do you go?" she demanded.

"I just go walking with a friend."

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No. No boyfriend."

"You understand you must take care of your cherry until it is sold, yes?" said Mama.

"Of course Mama, I keep my cherry for you," protested Blen.

"Then, just to be sure, take of your brief and sit on the table."

Blen did as she was bid.

Mama gently pushed her back, and raised her legs. "Just hold them apart."

Blen held her legs, and Mama opened her vagina to inspect her hymen.

"It is all still there," said Mama, relieved, "But do not be tempted, Blen. I know you want to boom-boom, and I know there are lots of guys who like to boom-boom with you. If you wait only a few more weeks, you can boom-boom as many as you like. Now you are pay to be a virgin girl, and you earn more than those girls who pray for a bar-fine. Just be patient and we will all make money."

"I understand Mama, I will guard my cherry," said Blen.

Around midnight, Amor's phone rang, and she was called into the back to answer it. She emerged, and headed out into the street with it pressed against her ear, returning after forty minutes to sit with Blen.

Mama came over, and chided her. "Amor, where have you been for so long, you are suppose to be dancing?"

"I have talk with Danny. I tell him about today."

Mama paused. "You must not talk about today. It is best not talked about. Do not even tell Blen. But, what did Danny say when you tell him?"

"He like me to tell him all about it. I give him phone sex, that is why I am so long."

"Is that his interest?" asked Mama.

"Yes. He is very interest. He like it."

"Well ... tell him that next time he come here, it is not phone sex ... I will make the arrangement ... he can come in my house and it is real for him."

"Oh yes," said Amor with delight, "he will accept to. I will tell him. " As Mama wandered off, she added to Blen, "Mama enjoy to do it also. It is the interest of her husband."

"Will you do it again?" asked Blen.

"Yes, of course ... for Danny," said Amor.