Bar Hopping Pt. 02

Story Info
Jonah learns Lesson two.
1.9k words
4.45
24.6k
20

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/21/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers

Dear Readers:

I hope you are enjoying the stories. Please feel free to comment on them or send feedback. Thanks. J

************

Jasper drove me to their house in his car. The girls followed in theirs. The house was a two story home that looked like a family home. It had a manicured front yard and swept driveway with garage. It was a huge place.

"That's a nice home, how can they afford it?" I asked.

"It's Debbie's. She's a lawyer and makes a lot. We hooked up about two years ago. She and I were fucking like bunnies for a while and then we wanted something more exciting. So I became a bartender at the bar and hooked up with the other two later on. We have an open relationship and the others are like fuckable sisters to me. Plus, they have cocks and they always need sucking or fucking. That milking skill you learned this evening? Well get used to it. We will be doing that a lot for them." He said with a smile.

We walked into the house and Jasper offered me a drink. I took it and sat down in the living room that had a sunken floor. He came into the room and sat down beside me and we waited for the girls to come in. I had thought they were behind us, but they had texted him and said they were going to buy some wine for the evening.

"They may be late. It could take some time to find the right wine. We should relax and wait for them. I'm going to take a shower to get the bar smell off me. You can join me if you wish."

"Do I smell like the bar?"

"A little at least and a shower will get the cigarette smell off."

So we made for Jasper's bedroom, he shared it with Debbie, and he turned on the warm water. I was standing there in the room looking nervous, I have never been in a man's room thinking about taking a shower with him. He came back into the room.

"You're nervous about taking a shower with another man aren't you? Even after you sucked me off earlier this evening." He smiled, "I like that in you, like a virgin almost."

He took off his shirt and then gestured to remove mine. I did and then removed my socks and shoes. I was down to my underwear as he was standing there naked. He came over to me and put his arms around me. He kissed me and tongued the inside of my mouth.

"I don't wear underwear and you wouldn't either if you had a shemale as a partner." He held me longer and pulled down my underwear. My cock responded to his touch and was leaking pre-cum. He smiled and took my cock in his hand and he walked me to the shower.

We got in, the water felt great and he soaped me up. Paying extra attention to my cock and balls. I was doing the same for him as I soaped up his cock I stroked it a few times. This got it from semi to hard status. We hugged as we soaped each other's back and ass. We pulled on the other's asscheeks spreading them for the water to soak in, I took a soaped finger and went in between his cheeks.

"Yeah clean that hole, use your finger inside me to clean it out." He said.

My soapy fingertip went inside the tight hole and I moved around as it entered him. He did the same thing to me but inserted two fingers inside my hole and went further up.

"Relax your muscles. These girls are going to pound the hell out of you so might as well get use to two fingers." He said.

I relaxed and he got in further. The soap oozed out of my ass as he reached for the detachable shower head. We cleaned the soap off each other focusing on the balls and asshole. Once we were clean, he turned the water off and we got out of the shower.

"What do we wear now?" I asked.

"Here put this on." It was a pair of loose shorts.

As we left the bedroom I noticed that our clothes were gone, it didn't really strike me as weird so I ignored it. We were relaxing on the couch when the girls came in with the wine. They were talking and saw us sitting there looking at them.

"Well it looks like you guys got cleaned up nicely. Does he still have Carrie's taste to him?" Debbie asked.

Jasper leaned over and kissed me dipping his tongue deep into my mouth. He moved it around my orifice. He pulled back and kissed with little taps on my lips.

"Nope. It's all him now." He said to Debbie.

"Good, I like it when they are clean."

She nodded to Susan.

"Well Jonah, are you ready for lesson 2?" She asked me.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"It is 'How to Give a Shemale a Blow Job'" She said to me.

"I'm ready who do I start with?"

"You will practice on me, but first the demonstration."

Debbie removed her pants and her shirt and sat down. She adjusted her cock and balls. Her cock was hardening. "Jasper come here darling and you will show how we like to be blown." She was waving her cock at Jasper. He crawled over to her rod and reel. Susan removed his shorts and rubbed his ass, spreading the cheeks to get at his hole.

"Come over here my student and watch how we like it done. Now most people think that we like our cocks sucked like gay men. Not really, see how he is using his tongue on my balls at the base of my cock?" Debbie asked.

I was transfixed as I watched his tongue play with her balls as he moved from one side to another. He was holding her cock upwards and holding the tip. He then grasped the base and moved his tongue up the shaft all the way up to her mushroom head. He stayed at the head and moved his tongue in a circular motion. She threw her head back and moaned loudly.

Susan took over the narration, "The underside of the head is very sensitive, all the glands are there and they need attention. Even men love it. Carrie's going take care of Jasper's cock. Notice that he has moved to Deb's head and is taking just the tip into his mouth. This suction will get the pre-cum and start the lubrication which is very important. Now watch." I saw that Carrie and moved down in between Jasper's legs and had his cock in her mouth, sucking in time with his motions.

I saw him sucking the top and he moved his tongue around the base of the head and started going down on the 8" cock slowly. Debbie was thoroughly enjoying it. She started to pinch her tits and squeeze them together. Jasper still held the cock base as he came down in the shaft and he moved back up. He was also stroking her with his hand giving the pressure she needed. Every now and then he'd have to pause because Carrie was getting carried away on his cock.

Susan was sucking on one of Debbie's tits as she looked up and said, "She's ready to cum Jas, Make this baby squirt."

He didn't need more convincing than that as he picked up speed and sucked her harder. I could see her cock and hips twitch. He went to the tip and milked her until she came in his mouth. He took it all and went down to lick her balls to warm them up.

"Now Jonah, your turn with Susan. Her nipples are so hard she needs to cum." Debbie said.

Susan walked over to the couch that I was sitting on previously and her cock was already hard. It was time to put my newly observed skills to the test. She widened her legs as if inviting me in. I accepted her invitation and started just below the balls and munched on that area. She pinched her tits in appreciation.

I moved up to her balls and held her cock in place out of the way. I took one ball into my mouth while rubbing the other. I rotated between the two and held the base of her cock. I could feel her pulse in my grip. I then licked the base and moved my hand up to the tip squeezing as I went up. She had her head back and was moaning. I then moved up her shaft and stopped at the tip and took her pre-cum in me. I also used my thumb and squeezed that grove in the shaft to get the most of it out.

After taking all of her pre-cum I took the shaft into throat and took it all the way down. I then sucked the cock as I went up and down. It was at this point I felt something warm warmed around my cock. I looked down and saw Debbie sucking my cock. now I was in heaven. I continued to suck on Susan's cock and I felt her cock twitch in my mouth, mine was also moving inside Debbie. I felt something feel my ass but it was soft and was moving around my hole. I didn't have time to look into it as Susan came with a huge load of cum in my throat. I almost fell on Debbie when I came inside her. I felt arms wrap around me from behind and it was Jasper. His cock was just inside my bit cheeks.

"You did great. Very few people get that a heavy a load from Susan. I'm going to rest my cock inside your checks for a bit." He said in my ear.

I cleaned Susan up by licking her balls and toweled off her cock and ass from the sweat we generated. Debbie cleaned my dick like an expert. She got up and put her hands in her hips, which made her look sexier.

"It is getting late so no one is going to drive home. Jonah you are staying the weekend aren't you?"

I nodded, I did not know what else to do and I was on my knees naked as was Jasper.

"Good. You will sleep with Jasper. The rest will sleep in their rooms; tomorrow is a big day. We will all get fucked, including Jasper."

We got up and sat around with a cold beer and talked about each other. I had found out that they usually do these long weekends to reenergize themselves. I found out that once I am done with the lessons I can be a regular and also assist like Jasper does now. We were all getting tired and it was three in the morning when we went to our rooms.

We washed ourselves and did whatever we needed to do. Since Jasper was naked, I came to bed naked too.

"Are we ever going to wear clothes this weekend?" I asked.

"Only to the store or out front, but not while we are in the house or in the backyard. Now come here and snuggle. There is a reason I turned on the room a/c."

I moved closer to him and we wrapped our arms and legs around each other. He kissed me and sent his tongue deep inside again. Our cocks were rubbing each other too. This is how we slept the entire night.

JJ122964
JJ122964
146 Followers