Bar Pickup

Story Info
Wife picks up a younger man.
1.8k words
3.53
92.7k
21
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msm865
msm865
81 Followers

We drove to the coast and checked into our hotel, our base of operations for the weekend. The suite was typical: king bed, sofa sleeper, a couple of TV's and, of course, the mini bar. We had a list of nightclubs we were interested in scouting, so we unpacked quickly and went on a reconnaissance mission. We ended up settling on one that was only a short walk from our room.

My wife began her preparations while I stepped out to the lobby bar for a drink. When I got back to our room, she had showered and was in the process of hair and makeup. Standing there nude, her 38DD breasts were stunning as they reflected in the mirror. Her naked ass was getting me hard and I fought the urge to strip and grope her from behind. She blew me a quick kiss and strutted out to get dressed for the evening. I couldn't resist grabbing her and nibbling on her nipples until they were hard. I wondered if they would be erect for the rest of the night. She pulled away and slipped into a sheer black wrap top that supported her braless breasts and a short black wrap skirt. She was ready.

We walked to the club and she let me enter first to check the crowd. She would enter in about a minute and if I was at the bar she would join me, we would have a drink and leave. If I was at a table, it was our signal that I was interested in watching her select a playmate. She looked beautiful as she entered and surveyed the crowd to find me sitting at a tall table against the wall with a view of the bar and the dance floor.

She walked quickly to an open chair near the end of the bar, directly in my sight line and next to three young men. She ordered a drink and began a conversation with the nearest one. He was immediately drawn to her cleavage and soon was in deep conversation with her. As she spoke to him, she began to slide her hand up his thigh. He shifted in his chair as she was obviously having an effect on him. He ordered them both another drink and as he stood to reach his wallet, I saw my wife begin to stroke his cock. The shorts he was wearing had only a single button holding the fly closed and she deftly undid it before he sat back down. He leaned to her and told her he wasn't wearing any underwear and she let him know she wasn't either. With that, he reached between her thighs and began to finger her slit. She spread her legs ever so slightly to grant him better access and I'm not sure, but I thought I heard the sound of a wet pussy from where I sat. I watched closely as she had a mini orgasm and took a cleansing breath to compose herself. She grabbed her stud by the hand and pulled him to the dance floor.

The DJ played a hot Latin number and my wife and her boy toy slithered against each other to the rhythm of the beat. Then the DJ announced he was going to slow it down and they melted into each others arms. As the lights went dim, I saw my wife reach between them and pull his cock out through his fly. As they danced, she shifted and impaled herself on his cock through the opening in her wrap skirt. The DJ noticed the action and responded by adding another slow dance to his mix, "I Want Your Sex" by George Michael. As they danced, I watched as she tensed and reached another orgasm, leaning her head on his chest. He could feel her pussy clamp down on his cock and he lifted her slightly and drove deep into her. She leaned back away from him as he shot his load in her hungry cunt. As the song ended she tucked his cock back away with a loving pat. She headed for the restroom with a shiny trail of cum leaking down her leg.

He wandered back to his buddies at the bar and ordered another round of drinks. My wife returned to her chair after her clean up efforts and thanked him for the drink. She whispered to him that she would like to enjoy more of him and invited him back to our room. He was quick to accept and then she dropped the bombshell: her husband would be there! He nearly spit out his drink before regaining his composure and asking how that would work. She explained that all I wanted was to see her fucked by a big cock and wouldn't interfere. I could see the confusion on his face and then saw as he decided it was worth the possible trouble to spend more time in my wife's cunt. He turned to his friends and let them know he was leaving for awhile and they just grinned back.

I beat them back to the room, as part of the plan was for my wife to make out with him on the way to delay their arrival. I was at the mini bar casually having a drink as they entered the room. My wife excused herself to freshen up and I invited her new friend to enjoy a cocktail with me. He readily accepted and downed the liquid courage. As my wife returned, I gestured for him to go to her.

I followed, as she undid the buttons on his shirt and slid it off his shoulders, exposing his broad chest and solid abs. She then took his arms and slid her hands down until she reached his hands. She brought his left hand to her breast and the right through the slit in her skirt to her sopping cunt. She ran one hand over his chest and reached through his shorts to dig his cock out and stroke it. I stepped behind her and began to unwrap her top while licking and kissing her neck. She was a mess as his fingers worked her nipple and clit at the same time. I managed to get rid of her top and went to work on her skirt. It was gone in practically no time and she stood before us completely naked.

His digital manipulations had the desired effect and as she came her knees gave in and she melted to the floor. Of course, this brought her face to face with his raging cock. I wondered how she would react, since blowjobs were not her favorite activity. She greedily sucked it into her mouth and no doubt tasted their combined flavors. He was hard as steel, but she couldn't find a way to seal the deal.

He guided her onto the bed on her hands and knees. As he entered her from behind, she could feel every inch as it filled her. Her cunt quickly clenched down and she came again, collapsing on the bed. This left him unfulfilled but she begged for time to recover. He rolled her onto her back, rose up and began to stroke his erection between her amazing tits. She squeezed her breasts together to create a tight passage and while he appeared to enjoy it, he seemed to be toying with her. As his large cock slid between her mounds, he told her to open her mouth and she began to lick the head of his cock on the upstroke. They continued this for a short time while she was recovering and then he sensed she was ready for more action.

He moved between her legs and positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy. With a single shove, he drove all the way into her, deeper than he had been yet. His ability to pin her to the bed allowed him to enter her and reach places she had never been touched before. He was relentless on the attack on her cunt and soon had her squirming as he continued to piston into her. She began to orgasm again and the tightness in her cunt was too much for him as he spilled another load of his seed into her waiting snatch. He softened and headed for another drink. She was leaking fluids and appeared totally exhausted as she weakly motioned me over.

I told her I loved her and was enjoying the show immensely and asked what I could do for her. She whispered that he was still in our room and that all that was left was her ass. Since it was virgin, I never considered she would allow him to play there. She told me that at this point she couldn't deny him anything and expected that would be his next conquest. I offered that maybe that would be disgusting to him but she countered by saying that they had done practically everything else and he was still here. I asked if she wanted me to send him away, but she repeated that she couldn't deny him. She asked me to take her virgin ass. I began to refuse, but she implored me to use my cock to open her up and lubricate her before she took his big cock, but more importantly, she wanted me to take her anal virginity.

How do you say no to that? I quickly pushed my erect cock into her pussy to get the lubrication of their combined juices. Since she had been leaking juices for some time, her ass crack was already drenched. She rolled over and wiggled her ass in the air. I lined my cock up with her anal pucker and slowly entered her virgin ass. I knew I wouldn't/couldn't last long after all the action I had watched and the sheer joy of entering a virgin territory. I began to stroke her and watched as our friend started to find a renewed vigor. My assessment was spot on and it was only moments before I was unleashing a huge load into her bowels. As I withdrew my softening cock, I looked behind me to see a fully erect cock ready for more action.

Again I offered him my wife, knowing full well that after the sexual work out that he had already had that he should last a long time. She was well aware as well, but still couldn't resist his manhood. He slid into her anus, filling her. Her saving grace was that she had been opened and lubricated before he began pounding her. Her tightness also was a blessing and caused him to finish more quickly than any of us thought was possible. She was leaking out of both holes and looked totally satiated.

He was done. He stepped into the bathroom to clean up, dressed, thanked us and left. I crawled onto the bed and gave her a huge hug. She told me how sore she was and that there was no way she could have had any more sex tonight. Oh what a night!

msm865
msm865
81 Followers