Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 02

Story Info
A supermodel wife gets a massage.
7.5k words
4.2
7.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. This multi-chapter series explores themes such as free use and wife sharing. It features interconnected story elements across all chapters that are recommended to be read in order.

*****

ON THE CAR RIDE OVER

On the car ride over to Cristiano's offices, my driver looks in his rear view mirror at me to catch my attention. We make eye contact and without prompting him, he says, "Apologies, sir."

"What happened, are we going to be late?"

"No sir, we'll be arriving on time, but this will be my last day driving you. It's been my pleasure."

"Oh...well, thank you for your services," I reply with a confused tone.

"I wanted to say that—"

"—You don't have to explain. You've been a fine driver. If you don't mind, I'm going to work a bit on my laptop before my meeting."

"Of course sir."

I eagerly turn on my laptop, but I don't really have to work. I'm as ready as I can be for this meeting. I boot up my laptop for another reason. It hasn't been more than an hour since Bar made me cum like a madman, but I'm already feeling the urge to immediately rewatch the video we just made. Not only rewatch it, but upload it into my editing software and start tailoring it to my liking.

There's something so erotic about being able to edit videos of my wife in her sexual state. It's a unique feeling of control at my fingertips. I can manipulate the lighting and shadows to accentuate her curves, slow down the play speed to savor her movements, or cut up the footage to keep the best parts. Bar and I already share a loving relationship in reality, but when I get to play editor, a part of me feels like I can enter this other world and experience this digital version of her on my own terms.

As I transfer the raw footage from my phone to my laptop, I scroll through my file library of videos that I've edited involving Bar and myself. There's a sense of pride knowing I've curated this collection over the years—available to enjoy at my leisure and convenience.

Being able to add this most recent video to my collection brings me a new kind of joy though. Not only will Bar be pleased that I delivered her video to Cristiano, but I'm personally excited to edit something for someone else's enjoyment.

Just then, before I can even click "File > New > Project," my phone vibrates...

I pull it out of my pocket and see it's a text from Adam. It reads: "Sir, the hotel porters stole one of our suitcases!"

I text back, "What happened? Are you sure?"

Adam's replies back immediately, "Yes I believe so. They were giving me a hard time earlier. They questioned me as if I was trying to steal the luggage. But really they were the ones stealing!"

Confused and not wanting to deal with this right now, I text back, "Okay, keep the rest of our belongings safe. I'll handle it when I get back to the hotel. Let Bar know about this."

He responds, "Yes sir, I think she just got out of the shower. I'll let her know before her massage."

At this point, I'm realizing I won't have enough time in this car ride to edit Bar's video. Cris might have to settle for the original footage...

BACK IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE

After her shower, Bar puts on a plush white towel robe and starts to dry her hair with another towel. She exits the master bathroom and shouts toward the living room, "Adam, can you bring me my suitcases? I need my clothes."

Adam walks toward Bar, only rolling over two of her three suitcases. "Ma'am, I'm sorry but I believe the hotel staff stole your red suitcase."

"Stolen?! Are you serious? Is that the one with all my underwear?"

"Yes ma'am...It was these two workers downstairs. They were very rude to me earlier. I can go tell the hotel manager if you'd like."

"Okay yes, please go get it back. This is unnecessary stress before a massage..."

"Sorry ma'am, I should've counted the luggage before I brought them up. I told your husband. He said he will help when he gets back."

"Let me know if you find it. I have to go down now for my appointment. I guess I'll just wear this towel robe."

"It's okay ma'am. You don't need underwear anyway for a professional massage. So at least this saves you some trouble."

"Okay little perv, don't worry about that. Just go find the suitcase," Bar quips, reassuming her normal dynamic with Adam.

ARRIVING AT CRISTIANO'S OFFICES

The driver and I arrive at Cristiano's offices with time to spare before the meeting. After parking in front of the building entrance, the driver swings around to open my door. I step out and attempt to tip him, but he refuses and apologizes once more. I thank him and wish him well. He nods his head, before re-entering the car and driving off.

I walk into the building to find Cristiano waiting in the lobby to greet me. He's well dressed in a tailored black suit, his white shirt unbuttoned at the collar. He has short black hair, gelled and combed to the side. He stands tall and toned.

With a huge smile, Cristiano walks up to greet me with a hug, "Good to see you again brother, how are you?"

"I'm good. Life is good. And you?"

"Life is great. You won't believe this, but I just got engaged last night."

"Oh shit! Congratulations! Who's the woman?"

"I met her a couple months ago. She's the one. We're from the same town, went to the same university, and I couldn't wait any longer, so I proposed."

"That's great, man! I'll have to meet her one day."

"I'll introduce her next time. You two will like her, she's fun like Bar."

"Can't wait, she sounds special," I respond, genuinely happy for him.

Cristiano asks, "How was the flight? The hotel good?"

"The flight was rough, especially for Bar. Hotel's not good too, they stole one of our suitcases apparently. And your driver, he keeps apologizing to me for no reason."

Cristiano exhales a sigh of disappointment before admitting, "...My drivers...they were the ones that stole your suitcase."

"Wait what? Really?"

"Yes. They know how much I like Bar. It's probably my fault for telling them too many details about our stories...Your driver, he took her red suitcase and transferred it to another driver, who transported it to me."

"Ah that's who that was," I mumble to myself, remembering my driver's friend waiting at the hotel.

"But know that I didn't order them to do this. Her suitcase, the one with all her undergarments, was supposedly meant as a gift to me as appreciation for giving them raises last week...Twisted logic, I know. Once the suitcase was presented to me, I told both drivers that today would be their last days working for me."

"Wow... They went through all that for you."

"Yeah both of them have driven me for years. They're loyal, but not very bright. I'm sad to see them go but I respect my business partners and their spouses. You and Bar are like familia."

"I appreciate that, brother. You know we love you too."

"Gracias."

"So where's the suitcase now?"

"It's upstairs in my office. You can take it back with you after the meeting...but...I won't lie to you, I did unzip it to see what's inside," Cris replies with a hint of guilt and pleasure.

"Oh yeah?" I ask with a playful tone of intrigue.

"Well, since I knew I wasn't going to see Bar, I took a pair of her bra and panties. You don't mind right? I just had to touch myself to them. I couldn't help it. Sorry brother," Cristiano confesses sincerely.

"Wow, you touched yourself before I got here? In your office?"

"Yeah, but I mean, I didn't cum. I just had the quick urge y'know?"

"You couldn't at least wait until after? This meeting with these Italian men could make us a lot of money."

Sensing my disappointment, Cris admits, "I guess I could've spent more time preparing for the meeting, but you know how much I adore Bar. And my fiancé knows how much too. She loves her photoshoots and all that model stuff."

"See this is why I told Bar I couldn't bring her to your office," I respond jokingly.

"You were going to bring her?" Cristiano asks excitedly.

I let out a small laugh and say, "Okay let's focus on this meeting first. You close this deal, and then I'll give you the gift she made you."

"Gift?...I like gifts."

While Cristiano goes on a verbal spree trying to get me to tell him what the gift is, I pull out my phone to text Adam: "Going into the meeting now, but I have the stolen luggage. I'll bring back later."

"So are you going to tell me what the gift is?" Cristiano asks me.

I pat his shoulder to get us to start walking toward the elevator. "I will, after the meeting. And later, I want to hear your version of last year's bet, the one at the club."

With a smile and a lighthearted defensiveness, he responds, "Wait did she say she won? Is this related to the gift? C'mon brother, you saw me win that bet!"

I reply facetiously, "No sober witnesses means it doesn't count."

AT THE HOTEL RELAXATION CENTER

Located on a lower floor of the hotel, Bar arrives at the relaxation center for her massage. The space is filled with private massage rooms and spas, its walls colored dark green and its halls dimly illuminated with warm lighting.

After checking in at the front, a friendly female staffer escorts Bar down the hall to a private massage room. The private room is bookended by a couple of soft candles flickering orange in the corners. There's a comfy massage table in the center, with a white draping towel on top.

The female staffer tells Bar, "Ma'am, you can place your personal belongings in the cabinet here. After you undress, you can lie down and cover yourself under the draping towel on the table. Your masseuse will be here in a few minutes. Is there anything else I can help you with?"

Bar thanks the female staffer, who leaves the room shortly after, closing the door on her way out. Bar places the only belongings she brought with her—her phone and room key—in the cabinet.

She then turns her back to the door, just in case someone abruptly enters while she disrobes. Wearing nothing underneath, she slips off her towel robe and tosses it over an armless chair in the corner.

Fully nude, she runs her fingers through her damp shower hair as she positions her stomach on the massage table. She rests her face down into the table's face cradle, and pulls the draping towel above her hips.

Minutes later, a knock on the door...

"Come in!" Bar shouts.

"Ma'am it's me—Adam. Your husband found your luggage! He just texted me. He'll bring it back later. I thought you should know right away."

"Adam? How'd you find me? You couldn't text me or wait to tell me this later?"

"I thought it would put you in a good mood before your massage ma'am."

Still face down not caring to face Adam, Bar elaborates, "I mean, it's good news, thank you. But what if my massage already started? I don't know how many more of your interruptions I could take in one day."

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I'll lea—"

Just then, another knock on the door...

"Knock knock. Madame Refaeli, good morning. It's good to see you again," says a mysterious voice.

Bar lifts her head from the face cradle this time, and using her forearm to cover her breasts, she turns her upper body around to see who it is. With a look of utter surprise, she shouts, "Lucas?!"

With her forearm still crossed over her chest, Bar sits up on the massage table to chat with Lucas, her striking cleavage on full display.

Lucas replies, "Madame, your husband specifically requested for me this morning."

"Wow, what a pleasant surprise. I would think you're not available on such short notice."

"You know I cannot say no to you and your husband."

"Oh my gosh, well that's so kind of you. How are you doing?"

"I'm well. And you?"

"Better now that I know you're my masseuse! I'm glad you stayed in Barcelona. Last time you mentioned wanting to move back home."

"Today is actually my two year anniversary here. It's a beautiful city, but it's no Paris."

"Of course, home is home. That's why I moved back to Israel. But look at you, you don't look that homesick, you look good. I'm sure you've made many friends here, right?"

"Not many, but I met a Spanish girl. Her name is Clara. She's wonderful."

"Oooo! Of course all the Spanish girls are lining up for you! Young, handsome French man who's good with his hands."

"Merci madame. You're too kind."

Still standing next to the door, Adam finds an opening in the conversation to remind the room of his existence, "Um ma'am...should I leave?"

Forgetting about Adam, Bar says, "Yes, you can leave now."

Before Adam is able to walk out, he and Lucas awkwardly make eye contact. Lucas decides to introduce himself out of courtesy, "Hello, my name is Lucas." He extends a handshake to Adam, which the latter reciprocates.

Realizing her social faux pas, Bar interjects, "Oops, that was rude of me for not introducing. Lucas, this is Adam. He's my husband's assistant. And mine too sometimes."

"Ah okay. Nice to meet you," Lucas tells him.

In the heat of the moment, Adam impulsively blurts out, "You know, I give massages too sometimes, but I'm not a professional. Could I watch you with Bar? I would like to study your method."

With respect to Adam's request, Lucas finds himself at a loss for words. For one, he believes his professional duty is to respect his client's (i.e. Bar's) privacy, and therefore say no. But another side of him feels like it's not his place to tell someone else's assistant what he can or cannot do. Instead of answering, Lucas looks to Bar for help.

She replies to Adam with a certain weariness, "Adam, why do you wanna watch?"

"Ma'am I'd like to observe some techniques so that I can apply them in the future."

"Adam, Lucas went to school and trained for this. You can't just watch one time and become an expert."

"I know, but I just want to improve... and I won't ask any questions. I'll just watch and be quiet in the corner, I promise ma'am."

Understanding that she would be the future beneficiary of whatever massage techniques Adam is actually able to pick up from Lucas, Bar ponders the pros and cons of letting him stay to watch. After some mental deliberation, she lays down some ground rules, "Okay fine, you can stay. Just be quiet and don't freak out. You learned your lesson from earlier today, right?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Lucas, he'll be quiet. If he gets in your way, we can kick him out," Bar whispers to Lucas, feeling a bit guilty that the presence of another person in the room might disrupt his work environment.

"Not a problem madame. Let's get started," Lucas responds.

AT CRISTIANO'S OFFICE SUITE

Once we step into Cristiano's office suite, the receptionist at the front desk recognizes me. She is a tiny woman in her early 20s whom I remember seeing last year. "Buenos días señor. Welcome back."

She's kind and personable, so I stop to have some brief small talk with her. "Thank you. Nice to see you again."

"This reminds me, your wife's latest campaign for that lingerie brand. I'm such a big fan! My boyfriend and I see the ads all the time. He's always staring at it." She giggles before continuing, "I think I might need to buy some of that lingerie now to please him. I love your wife's style and her personality. Can you tell Bar that she inspires me?"

"That's kind of you. Yes, I will tell her. I'm glad you and your boyfriend like her new ad."

This receptionist is such a sweet, innocent girl who reminds me a lot of one of my nieces. I decide I should gift her something for her pleasant company. "Listen, I might be able to get you a pair of that lingerie if you want to surprise your boyfriend with it."

"Really? For free?"

Cristiano steps in politely to keep us moving toward the board room, where the meeting is. "Marta, forgive us we need to go to a meeting now."

"Oh lo siento, my apologies," Marta sincerely replies, but clearly excited at the prospect of getting some expensive lingerie for free.

As Cristiano and I begin walking past Marta, he says to me, "I think the lingerie she's on about is the one I touched myself with earlier. The red lace one from the ad."

"Really?" I blurt out and laugh. "Well I guess I can't give them away now. I was hoping to take those ones from the suitcase. Is there another pair in there?"

"I don't think so," Cris replies. "But I can have this pair washed and still give it to Marta. They won't fit her though. Bar has bigger tits."

"Even if it doesn't fit, she'll still love it. Yeah, you should wash it and tell her it was from Bar directly."

THE BOARD ROOM

We finally get to the board room. There, two Italian men are waiting for us at the near end of the long table. One is a fit male in his 50s, dressed in a fancy blue suit, clean-shaven, with a full head of hair slicked back with gray streaks. He exudes a sense of authority. The other is a more portly man with a beard, bald head, and dressed in a dark brown suit. I assume he's the other man's deputy.

Cristiano and I walk over to meet them and shake their hands. Cris and I then sit down next to each other, across the table from the other two. The clean-shaven man in the blue suit gathers our attention, "Cristiano, from CEO to CEO, I want to thank you for your generous hospitality. We are excited to partner with your company on this contract. This is going to be a special partnership, I already know. I've brought one of my associates here today, Georgio, to make sure this contract makes us all very rich."

Cristiano replies, "Nico, thank you my friend. And welcome Georgio. I am very excited to work with your brand not only here in Spain, but all over Europe. And with my business associate from Israel here," Cristiano points to me with an outstretched arm before continuing his sentence, "We are excited to expand your brand over that region as well."

I nod my head and smile.

"Ah yes, excellent," Nico replies. Then he turns his attention toward me. "You are the man married to Bar Refaeli, no?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Beautiful. How is she?"

"She's good. Always busy with work, but I'm happy she's with me this week."

"She's in Barcelona too?" Nico asks with raised eyebrows. "Are you two also staying at the Mandarin?"

"Yes. Cristiano always accommodates us there. Bar's probably getting her massage there now," I reflexively look at my watch to confirm.

"A busy supermodel always needs good rest and relaxation. But, also fun too, don't you agree?"

"Why do you think we come to Barcelona?" I joke.

In the interest of time, Cristiano breaks up the exchange, "It's a shame I won't be able to participate in any fun or relaxation for a while. I'm needed in Berlin for another meeting after this one, unfortunately. Which reminds me gentlemen, let's start shall we?"

I open up my laptop to try and access some spreadsheets for the negotiation. When my laptop wakes, I realize I still have my editing program open. I exit it quickly, then glance over at Cristiano next to me to see if he noticed the footage of Bar on my screen. He gives me a puzzled look, then curiously smiles as if he's putting two plus two together about this mysterious gift for him...

THE BOARD ROOM, ONE HOUR LATER

Lending a final signature to the contract, Nico declares, "Completo!"

Georgio, who did not say much during the meeting, chimes in, "All of the numbers look correct. We will bring this back to our legal team in Italy to double check. Otherwise, this is a great contract."

Relaxed and ready to wind down, Nico unbuttons the second button from the top of his white collared shirt. "My friends, we should celebrate. Dinner later?"