Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 03

Story Info
A supermodel wife meets her husband's colleague.
5.5k words
4.33
5.5k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. This multi-chapter series explores themes such as free use and wife sharing. It features interconnected story elements across all chapters that are recommended to be read in order.

*****

OUTSIDE THE MASSAGE ROOM, 20 MINUTES LATER

Bar and Lucas exit the massage room, closing the door behind them. They stand in the hallway, ready to part ways. She attempts to straighten out her now messy blonde hair. She exhales deeply, attempting to return her flushed cheeks to their normal color. She ties the cotton belt on her towel robe, the robe itself slightly askew on her figure. Lucas' forehead drips with beads of sweat, which he wipes off with his arm.

"Madame, that was amazing. I cannot thank you enough," says a grateful Lucas.

"You should be very proud. You have more talent than just your hands," Bar says, caressing his shoulder.

"I'm sorry I didn't last longer. I know we had the room for more time...Were you able to orgasm too?"

"It doesn't matter. This was a special treatment for you."

"Not my even special treatment involves my cock inside of women. It's usually just my mouth or fingers. Your version is very generous."

Bar smiles and continues her train of thought, "And don't worry about your performance, I've been with men who lasted way shorter. You were incredible. When we slowed down and you slipped your finger in me and started kissing my neck. I don't know where you learned that, but I loved it."

"Oh good, I didn't know if a finger in your ass was okay, but I know Clara likes..." Lucas catches himself inadvertently mentioning his now ex-girlfriend again.

"Hey listen...It's going to take some time for you to heal...Text me or my husband, we're serious about hosting you at our home. You will love Israel. It's not Paris, but it's beautiful in its own way."

"Merci madame. I want to say...you and your husband...you two are my favorite clients. You're like a second family to me here, and ironic that you're not even from Spain."

"You're so sweet. I tell my husband all the time you're like my nephew. We both really do care about you. And we'll be in Barcelona for a couple more days. Can we set another massage later on this week? My husband won't want to leave without getting one from you."

"Of course madame."

"But no special treatment for him, okay? That's just for me," Bar jokes.

She continues, "...But you know what, I can finish him after you're done massaging him, and you are more than welcome to watch. Oh and I can bring condoms too just in case you want to join us. I know you said you cannot perform with another man in the room, but I think you just need to practice. My husband will guide you and make it a comfortable setting. And for sure he will cum more if you fuck me. Or if I suck you while he fucks me."

"Merci madame. You're giving me an erection again so soon, but I need to get to my next appointment across the city. I will look for available times for you and your husband."

"Okay good. Take care Lucas. And remember, if you ever feel sad, just think of me. Think happy thoughts okay?" Bar kisses him on his cheek and gives him a goodbye hug.

BACK IN THE PENTHOUSE SUITE

Bar returns to the penthouse. She walks past Adam's bedroom to find him lying on his bed, completely at ease. His pants are down at his knees. His cock is semi-flaccid. He notices her looking at him and immediately pulls his pants back up.

"Ma'am you're back so soon. How was the rest of your...second session?"

"It was good. Lucas is feeling better now."

"Oh that's good."

"And what were you doing up here? Did you just touch yourself?" She takes the bottle of lube from her robe pocket and tosses it on the bed next to Adam. "And how did Lucas get this bottle?"

"Ma'am, I gave it to him during the massage to use on your back but he didn't use it."

"He used it elsewhere, don't worry."

"On your back? Or on—"

"—You were fantasizing about Lucas and me weren't you, when you touched yourself?" Bar teases him.

Feeling cornered, Adam confesses, "Ma'am, I was looking forward to you teaching me but then Lucas came back."

Sensing Adam's disappointment about that moment, Bar calibrates her tone to be more sympathetic. "Adam, you can understand Lucas' situation right? He was very distraught, he needed me more. And sorry you couldn't watch, but he some needed privacy."

"I understand ma'am. That was very admirable of you...Um, I also hung up your teal dress in your bedroom. Your husband should be back soon. Should I run you a bath?"

"Yes, a bath would be great. Thank you."

THE PENTHOUSE, 20 MINUTES LATER

I open the penthouse door, rolling in Bar's stolen suitcase with me. I see Bar on the living room couch on her phone, looking freshly washed. Her hair still damp, she looks relaxed wearing some extra small cotton shorts and a t-shirt. The TV is on in the background. Adam is over in the dining area cutting up some fruits. I walk over to the couch and sit next to Bar.

"Hi love. How was your meeting?" She asks.

"Excellent. It was a successful negotiation."

"That's good to hear. And you found my suitcase!"

"Yeah it's a long story, but Cristiano's drivers stole it to give to him, but he didn't tell them to do it. He actually fired them, and held the suitcase for me to return to you."

"Oh my god! Wait, so who drove you back here?"

"Our same driver actually. Cris told him he will drive me the rest of the day, but afterward, both of them are fired."

"Wow...Did the driver steal anything from the suitcase?"

"No, but Cris did. He confessed he took a pair of your red lingerie. Said he touched himself with it before the meeting," I mention with a small chuckle.

Bar smiles and laughs in response, "What a naughty boy! Did you give him the video?"

"Not yet, love. I'm going to edit it a little bit before dinner, then I will send it."

"Oh, dinner! Where are we eating tonight?"

"An Italian restaurant. These two Italian businessmen we met with invited us out."

"Is this another business dinner?"

"No no this is a celebration dinner. We'll all be relaxed. Nico, he's like this boss type, kind of loud personality but social. The other man Georgio, is a little more quiet but friendly. They seem like good men."

"Okay, sounds like fun."

"Oh how was the massage? Were you surprised to see Lucas?"

"Yes, that was such a good surprise! Lucas was incredible, of course."

"His special treatment too?" I ask with a smile, knowing how much she loved it last time.

"Well actually, his girlfriend broke his heart so I ended up the one giving him a special treatment. He's such a sweet boy, but also very homesick. I offered that we can host him if he wants. Show him around Israel some time."

"Ah yeah that's a good idea, I like that. Did he enjoy your special treatment?"

"I think he really needed it. And I didn't even do all the work. He had this move—he put his fingertip in my ass and started rubbing slowly while kissing my neck. Oh my god, it was so sexy."

"Ooo interesting. And his cock was in you at the same time?"

"Yes, but we were going slow at that point. That was the key. I was riding him—god, his cock is so big—I had to put the XL condom on him. I didn't cum but I'm so happy that he did. He's really heartbroken."

"Ah, it sounds like he really needed it. I hope he feels better."

Bar smiles at me then gives me a peck on the lips. I continue, "I could use a massage. Can you set an appointment for me later this week with him? And maybe you can join in after my session, make him feel good if he's still sad."

"That's funny, that's exactly what I told him too. He'll look for appointment times later he said."

"Good," I reply, as I caress her knee, so proud my wife and I are often on the same page even when we're physically apart. I look down at her short cotton shorts and make out the outline of her cameltoe. Then I remember that without her red suitcase, she doesn't have any underwear on.

I impulsively decide to slide my hand along the inside of her thigh. I look up at her to gauge her reaction. She subtly grins with a hint of confusion, unsure where I intend to go with this.

I return my attention to her crotch area, my fingers so close now to her pussy. I pull the fabric of her shorts' leg opening to the side to get a glimpse. I'm horny just imagining Bar's pussy going up and down Lucas' cock. Staring at her hairless pussy, I start to graze my fingertip on her clit, before being interrupted from across the room...

"Welcome back, sir!" An oblivious Adam shouts from across the room, unable to see anything I just did with Bar from his vantage point.

"Adam, how was the rest of your morning?" I reply. I release my hold on her shorts.

"It was good. Bar let me watch her massage with Lucas so I could learn from him. Then I applied some new techniques on her feet afterward for a bit before she and Lucas spent more time together."

"Oh that's good!" I respond, turning to Bar to see her reaction.

She adds, "Yeah I'm surprised, Adam's foot massage improved so much. While he rubbed my feet, I couldn't stop myself from masturbating under the towel. But you know what's weird, I didn't even notice Adam stopped massaging at one point. Before I knew it, the towel was off and he was up on the table with me. When I opened my eyes, he was stroking his cock right over my clit." Bar lets out a laugh reflecting on the absurdity of the scenario in hindsight.

Adam interjects, "Sir I don't know what came over me. I promise, I wasn't going to put it in!"

I turn back to Adam. "Why not? That's too bad, I've been asking Bar to teach you."

Bar steps in, "I tried to! But he had to get the condoms from my purse first, which was in the bedroom. So he ran upstairs. When he came back, Lucas was back crying and you know, I had to take care of Lucas."

I grin hearing their recounting of events. I turn to Adam to give him some sense of consolation, "Don't worry Adam. I promise, one of these days you'll get some practice. Were you able to relieve yourself at least? If I were you, my balls would be extra sore."

"Thank you sir. And yes, I finished myself back in my room."

"I knew it," Bar chimes in, confirming her suspicions when she returned to the penthouse.

I stand up to stretch my arms. "What a busy day so far. I think I need to nap before dinner. Love, are you tired too?"

"Yeah, I could always use more sleep," Bar tells me.

I tell Adam, "Could you wake me in a couple hours please? I still need time to edit the video before dinner. And tonight, since we're going out, feel free to order whatever you want from room service."

"Yes sir. Thank you."

Bar and I walk into the master bedroom. She climbs atop the bed, settling in comfortably on her side. I kick off my shoes and toss my suit jacket on a lounge chair. I remove my pants and collared shirt to feel more comfortable, still leaving my white undershirt and boxers on.

I climb atop the bed next to her and start to spoon her, softly closing my eyes. I can't help but feel my erection grow just a bit, thinking about Bar's erotic video for Cris, her comforting of Lucas, and her willingness to teach Adam.

With my cock slowly erecting and starting to press against her bottom, she twitches in response. Without turning to face me, she places her hand on my crotch, only to say, "Not now. Save that for later..."

LATER IN THE EVENING, AT THE RESTAURANT

Bar and I walk hand-in-hand into the fancy Italian restaurant. It appears our arrival is expected. A hostess approaches us to say, "Buenas noches, your dinner tonight is in the private dining room in the back. Please follow me and I'll escort you. The rest of your party is already here."

We walk behind the hostess, observing the elegant decor of the main dining room, which is filled but not crowded with people. Bar quietly asks me, "Do you think this dress is okay for this dinner?"

She's wearing a provocative long teal dress, tailored perfectly to embellish her curvy figure. Its trim warrants forgoing a bra and panties. An opening in the dress' bust area deliberately showcases Bar's cleavage.

I tell her, "As long as you feel comfortable, I love whatever you wear to wherever."

"You don't think it's too distracting for our dinner party? I don't know these men."

"Well, there's only one way to find out," I say as we enter the enter the private dining room.

Nico and Georgio are there waiting for us at a square four-top table. They stand up to greet us. Georgio exchanges handshakes with both myself and Bar. Nico follows by giving me a firm handshake. Next, he takes Bar's hand and kisses the top of it, followed by two pecks on each of her cheeks.

I'm getting the sense Nico is a fan of speeches. He delivers a mini one before we all sit, "Thank you for joining us for dinner. I have already ordered the courses of food for the night. All you have to do is sit and eat, and provide lovely conversation of course."

"The pasta here is—"

"—But do not eat too much. You don't want to fall asleep at the club," says Nico, interrupting Georgio.

Bar eagerly asks, "Oh we're going to the club after? Which one?"

"Pacha. We'll have a VIP table of course, so order whatever bottle you like signora," Nico boasts. He sneaks a quick glance at Bar's cleavage, before looking away.

Bar replies, "Oh Pacha, yeah that's where Cristiano took us last year. That was a fun night." She looks at me and continues, "Here's to hoping my husband remembers more of this night next year."

I notice Nico react with furrowed brows, curious where Bar's comment stems from. On the other hand, I notice Georgio looking off in the distance, like he's bored. I get the sense his presence tonight might be an obligatory one on behalf of his boss.

I try to engage him in conversation, "So Georgio, how long have you worked for Nico?"

"Close to 20 years," Georgio says straightforwardly, without any elaboration.

Nico steps in, "Yeah, when I met Georgio, he was just skin and bones before he fell in love with gelato."

Bar responds, "I love gelato. But only after eating a full meal. Speaking of, Nico are you sure you chose the best courses or the slowest ones to be cooked?"

Nico chuckles and quips back, "Signora Refaeli, you're too impatient. Relax, you'll get fed soon." Nico then looks at me and jokingly follows up, "Is she impatient with you too, my friend? Straight to sex without foreplay?"

I let out a small knee-jerk laugh. Bar uncomfortably smiles and looks at me for a response. I try to improvise something clever, telling Nico, "Bar is very patient when it's something worth waiting for..."

Bar looks at me perplexingly, unclear how to take my comment. I myself don't even know what I mean by it.

Nico contemplates my response and replies with his own toward Bar, "Well signora, good Italian food is always worth the wait. It's like sex in your mouth."

Bar responds, "Interesting. That's a phrase I haven't heard before."

"Well signora, you can confirm for me," Nico responds, as he sees servers entering the room to bring out the first course. They lay out plates of food in front of us. First up is a small serving of some pasta with some specialty sauce I can't recognize. But to Nico's point, it sure does smell orgasmic.

PRIVATE DINNER ROOM, 80 MINUTES LATER

As we finish up the last bites of dessert, I notice Georgio texting on his phone under the table. He's looked distracted all night and I start to wonder if there's something secretly going on with him. What could he be up to?

Georgio then leans over and whispers something into Nico's ear. The latter's facial expression suggests he's told something serious, which prompts him to stand up and announce to Bar and myself, "Excuse me, but Georgio and I will just be outside. We need to briefly discuss important business back home."

I ask, "Is everything okay?"

Nico assures us, "Yes of course. Please enjoy more wine and dessert. We'll return briefly." With that, Nico and Georgio walk out of the private dining room. They continue past the restrooms on their way to an empty outdoor terrace.

Just then, my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket to see that it's a video call from Cristiano. I answer the call, "Cris! How's Berlin?"

Bar hears me say Cristiano's name and her eyes immediately dart toward my phone. She takes it from my hand and points it toward herself, shouting, "Cris!!"

"Hola Bar. That's a beautiful dress." Cristiano's eyes point toward her bust, before he looks back up and continues, "Just finished dinner?"

"Yes. Food was so good. My husband and I are just sitting at the table now. Nico and Georgio just stepped outside."

"Ah okay. Going to Pacha next, right? I told my staff to reserve the best booth."

"I remember that booth very well. Speaking of, did you get my video?"

"I did, thank you. Your husband sent it to me. I was very pleased."

"And how pleased were you?" says Bar, challenging Cris to reveal more.

"Pleased, but maybe not that pleased," says Cristiano with a flirty smile.

Bar's mouth opens in playful disbelief, shocked that her video presumably failed to redeem her loss in last year's bet. Shaking her head, she responds, "You know what, next time I see you in Barcelona, we're having a real rematch. In person. And next time, I get to use more than my mouth."

Chuckling, he replies, "I look forward to it. Maybe next time my fiancé can be the referee."

"Fiancé?"

"Yes...I told your husband earlier. I thought he told you..."

"No...he didn't." Bar shoots me a look like I just committed a crime. I simply forgot to mention it earlier. She continues, "I apologize, I didn't mean to gift you something that might offend her."

Cris responds, "Oh no no, don't worry. She will not be angry or jealous. We've talked a lot about you and trust me, she wants to fuck you more than I do, if you can imagine. So please do not feel guilty."

"...I don't know if I should be flattered or confused."

"Just be ready. I want those in my mouth next time," Cris says while staring down at her breasts again. "And my cock in between them after," he adds.

Bar smiles as she looks down at her deep cleavage."Well you have my red lingerie to keep you company until then," she says, waggling her eyebrows.

Cris tries to playfully deflect. "Funny how your husband didn't forget to tell you that part." He chuckles before segueing the conversation. "Can I talk a little business with him?"

"Sure, of course. Congratulations on your engagement," Bar says with a smile. As she hands me the phone, her smile disappears and she gives me a look that suggests I should've remembered to tell her Cris got engaged.

She stands up and passive aggressively tells me, "I'm going to wash my hands." As she walks out of the dining room, I realize I will probably owe her an apology in the near future.

I turn my attention back to my phone. "Cris, what's up brother? How's it going in Berlin?"

"Berlin deal is looking good. I think they're going to bring you in next month to meet."

"Excellent. That's good news! You coming back home then?"

"Sadly no, I'll be here the rest of the week. The deal's not done yet."

"Ah that's too bad. Bar was really looking forward to hanging out together."

"I know. Next time you and Bar visit—I promise—my fiancé and I will host you both for dinner. Then the four of us can lock ourselves in the bedroom for a week if you like. We'll only go outside to eat," Cris says with a laugh.

"In that case, let me start looking for flights," I joke.

12