Bar Refaeli in Barcelona Ch. 04

Story Info
A supermodel wife chooses how to spend her night.
4.6k words
4.38
5.5k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/09/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. This multi-chapter series explores themes such as free use and wife sharing. It features interconnected story elements across all chapters that are recommended to be read in order.

PENTHOUSE, 20 MINUTES AFTER LEAVING THE CLUB

"Fuck, I missed this pussy," I tell Bar, as she continues to straddle my cock on the living room couch.

"It's only been a day. Do you lose track of time when you're drunk?"

"That's too long. Your tits look perfect in that dress."

"Not too loud. Adam's sleeping," she says in a low tone.

"Why is your dress still on?"

"What, I thought you loved this dress."

"I love you more without any dress."

"That's cute. Are you going to cum soon?"

"Nico's right, you are impatient. We just started."

"I want to feel your cum inside me."

"Make me cum then," I challenge her.

She slows down her pace momentarily to tell me, "I have something that'll make you cum."

"Oh yeah?"

Bar proceeds to ride me more sensually, before forming a sneaky grin like she's got me in the palm of her hand.

She reveals, "In the club, Nico snuck up behind me in the bathroom."

"Oh?"

"He slipped his hands under my dress. Groped my tits so firmly. Kissed my neck. Felt my ass."

"...What?"

"He fingered my clit, told me he's fantasized about me for years, even when fucking other women."

I feel an extra surge of blood rush through my cock. "What else?"

"Told me he was going to fuck me all night. Even after we run out of condoms."

"Keep going," I tell her with shortened breaths.

Bar quickens her pace on my cock. "He told me to fuck him like on our wedding night. Make him cum every hour."

"Fuck, keep going."

"His cock was so hard for me. I held it and told him to keep it like that. And wait for me in his room downstairs."

"Downstairs?"

"I have his room key." She pulls out the room key from a crevice inside her dress.

"Oh shit you do have it. What are you going to do?" I start to thrust my hips upward on her downward motions.

"First you're going to cum. Then you're going to tell me what you want me to do."

"Oh fuck me!" From just those words alone from Bar, I feel my cock convulse inside of her. I'm fucking prematurely ejaculating. I thrust my cock three times into the deepest parts of her vagina, releasing all my pent up lust...

With a shocked expression, Bar sits speechless for a couple seconds. Finally, she forces eye contact to ask, "Did you just cum already?"

"What, you wanted me too."

"It's called dirty talk," she sarcastically remarks with a smile.

She lifts her thighs off of me and sits next to me on the couch.

"Look what you did, naughty boy," she says lightheartedly, as cum drips out of her pussy.

Bar lifts up her legs. "Come lick this off, clean up your mess."

"What about Nico?" I ask her.

"What about him?"

"Are you going to his—"

"—I was never going to his room. I don't fuck greedy men like him. His wife doesn't know about his other women. And he didn't want me telling you about him wanting to fuck me tonight."

I take a moment to soak in Bar's words. Her loyalty. Her adherence to her principles. She never ceases to amaze me. It's moments like these when she especially turns me on. I lean over her body and we exchange a passionate kiss. She then whispers in my ear, "Okay your turn to make me cum."

As I move to the floor to position my mouth, she lifts up her legs again, inviting me to devour her pussy with my tongue.

We suddenly hear the sound of a keycard whirring. It's coming from the penthouse door...

I ask her, "Is that Nico? Did you give him a room key?"

Bar brings her legs down, scrambling to pull down her dress to cover up. I hurriedly pull up my boxers. I hear footsteps walking the hallway entrance toward the living room area. Then, a male figure comes into view...

"...Georgio?" I blurt out.

"I apologize, am I interrupting?" Georgio responds.

"I thought you flew back to Italy. What are you doing here?"

"I just wanted to stop by and say thank you and express my appreciation before I fly home tomorrow."

"Oh. For what?"

I look to Bar to gauge her reaction to Georgio's presence.

Bar looks back at me and puts a hand on my shoulder. She takes a deep breath, before revealing, "Love, at the restaurant, after we finished eating, remember when I left the table to wash my hands?"

"Yeah..." I reply.

"When I exited the women's room, I heard crying out on the terrace. I walked over to see if someone needed help. It was Georgio. I asked him what was wrong and he was telling me that..." Bar stops herself mid-sentence. Uncomfortable telling his story, she looks to Georgio to continue for her.

He decides to provide more context. "Well, I don't tell many people this, but I told Bar...that...my wife...she passed away two months ago. This is why I didn't join you all at the club. There is still some of her paperwork I have to tend to back home. I had to re-book an earlier departure flight than planned, for tomorrow morning. I thought it best to focus on that instead of being a zombie in the club."

My eyes open wide at Georgio's candid confession.

He continues, "It's been hard, traveling for work, just even waking up each day. Nico is understanding at times. Other times, he's demanding and condescending like always...And my kids...they are suffering deep down, and I don't know how to connect with them like my wife did...And on the terrace, Bar, she really helped me with just talking through it all."

I turn to Bar and notice her eyes starting to water as she listens to his story. She steps in to comfort him, "Georgio, I'm so glad I could help. I know it's difficult, but there are still brighter days ahead for you and your kids. You may not always feel like it's true, but you have so much love to give them. You just have to remember to give it."

"Thank you signora. When I returned to my hotel room after dinner, I did call my kids. And we just talked...about everything. I felt so warm just hearing their voices...Telling them I love them and that I'll be there for them always."

I chime in, "Georgio, that's beautiful to hear. I'm sorry about your wife, I didn't know."

"It's okay, thank you. I think I can begin the process of moving forward now, thanks to Bar. And thank you too signore. And maybe I could try again if that's okay."

I respond, "Yes, try again when you're ready. Dating is hard, but you will find love again."

Bar clarifies, "No love, I think he means try again with me."

"Oh?" I reply.

"After Georgio and I talked on the terrace, he cried on my shoulder. It was a very tender moment. I felt like I just wanted him to feel happiness again, even if for only a couple minutes. So I told him to unzip his pants. He was unsure at first. He didn't want to offend you, love. But I assured him it's okay. Then that's when I texted you to stall before we had to leave for the club."

I think back and remember her mysterious text.

She continues, "I leaned Georgio against the wall and closed the door to the terrace. I spit into my hand and started to stroke him under his pants, but—"

Georgio finishes the story for Bar, "—She stroked me very well, but...I couldn't get erect...And I apologize Bar, if that offended you. You're very beautiful. Very sexy of course. And so you know, I've masturbated to you many times, no offense signore."

"None taken," I assure him.

Bar adds, "That's sweet of you, Georgio. And it's okay, you have a wonderful cock. But I know you're in a lot of pain. That's why I gave you my room key. Just in case you wanted to talk more. My husband is good to talk to as well, and good too with coaching men with me." Bar glances my way, speaking to me with her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Georgio asks, referring to the last thing she said.

Understanding where Bar wants to take this, I step in to ask him sincerely, "Georgio, do you like Bar's dress?"

"Her dress?" He asks, unsure whether I'm trying to fool him.

"Her dress. Do you like it?" I repeat the question.

"Yes. It's gorgeous."

"What do you want to do with it?"

Georgio stares up and down Bar's voluptuous figure, but doesn't respond.

"Do you like her better with it on? Or would you rather take it off of her?"

"I...I want—"

"—to fuck her tits? So do I. Why don't you go first."

"Um..." Georgio mumbles under his breath.

"Go walk over to her," I encourage him.

Georgio looks at me to confirm I just said what he thought he heard me say. Bar quietly smiles, amused. She watches a nervous Georgio cautiously walk up to face her.

He turns his head back to me for further directions. Before he knows it, Bar begins to slowly unzip his pants. He looks down at his crotch to see his underwear being pulled down to his thighs. Georgio tries to hide his cock with his hand.

"No, don't cover it," Bar tells him.

"Sorry signora, I'm not hard yet."

"That's what my hand's for," she replies.

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER

I sit on the couch quietly, not wanting to distract the two. Bar's been stroking Georgio's cock for minutes but he's only sporting a half-erection.

Finally, he confesses, "I'm sorry, I'm still having trouble. Nico's been telling me all day about his plans to fuck you tonight. If he finds out about this, he might retaliate against me. Maybe even fire me."

"Don't worry about Nico. He's had enough fun tonight."

"Oh...with you?"

"He tried. He can pleasure himself tonight to his attempt."

"Oh," Georgio says with a brief chuckle.

Looking at his semi-flaccid cock, Bar does her best to not embarrass him. "Georgio, I'm going to use my tongue. Is that okay?"

A timid Georgio looks at me for permission. I tell Bar instead, "Love, use your whole throat."

Bar grins at me, before she turns back to Georgio's cock, bringing her lips closer to it. His cock semi-flaccid, she has no trouble putting the entirety of it in her mouth. Georgio groans, his knees buckling a bit at the sensation. He places his hand softly on the back of her head. Bar seductively sucks his cock at a steady pace, her piercing blue eyes never leaving his.

She finally slides her mouth off. Looking at his now hard seven inch cock, she satisfyingly says, "Yes that looks much better now."

I chime in, "It's getting late, we should—"

Georgio interrupts me, "—I'm sorry, I've taken too much of your time. You two have been very generous. I should finish myself in my room."

I finish my original thought, "I was going to say it's late, we should all move to the bedroom."

Bar stands up, adding, "Good idea. Georgio, go ahead. We'll be with you in a moment."

"Grazie," says an elated Georgio, making his way toward our bedroom.

Bar and I remain in the living room for a moment. I privately say to her, "That's so sad about Georgio's wife. Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"Love, I was going to tell you eventually. But see, that's how it feels when you forget to tell your partner something," she says, referencing my omission of Cristiano's engagement to her earlier today.

"I'm sorry for that. I should've known better. Lesson learned."

Bar gives me a peck on the lips, before taking my hand and leading both of us into the master bedroom.

MASTER BEDROOM

As we walk into the master bedroom, we spot Georgio on the lounge chair with none of his clothes on. He's touching himself, his cock still fully erect.

Georgio says to both of us, "I'll touch myself while you two start."

I respond, "No no, I just came not too long ago. You join Bar on the bed. I'll sit in that chair."

More comfortable now, Georgio quickly stands up and climbs atop the bed. I take his place in the chair, pulling down my boxers and taking a hold of my cock.

Bar, on the other end of the bed, lifts her dress above her knees so she can climb atop the bed as well. She looks at me sitting in the corner of the room, watching me sensually stroke my cock.

She asks me, "Any requests?"

Just then, an extra wave of dopamine feels like it's been injected into my brain.

"Take off her dress," I instruct Georgio.

Both on their knees on the bed, Georgio slowly pulls the bottom of her dress up and over her body. It's a tight fitting dress, so he makes sure to not pull it off too fast and risk ripping it. Once it's entirely off, Bar takes the dress and tosses it at me with a seductive smile. I wrap a portion of it around my cock.

Meanwhile, Georgio marvels at Bar's immaculate body in the flesh. I tell him, "Feel her tits. Suck them."

Georgio wastes no time. He leans down to bring his mouth over her tits, using his hands to guide her nipples to his tongue.

"Mmm, that feels good," Bar whispers softly. Her eyes close and her neck slightly cranes back in pleasure.

I desperately want to film this action, but I realize my phone is in my pants pocket, lying somewhere on the floor of the living room. It feels so far away. I can't be bothered to walk over there and get it, and risk ruining the vibes in the room. I also remember I promised Cristiano a video of Bar's tits being sucked. Shit.

Just then, I hear footsteps outside the bedroom. A figure walks to the foot of the door to watch. I squint my eyes to make out who it is in the dim lighting...

It's Adam. Apparently, we've awoken him. He spots me in the corner of his eye. As he turns to face me, I gesture to him to enter the room and film the action.

Luckily, Adam's had practice with this today and he immediately understands my nonverbal directions. He pulls out his phone from his pocket and enters the room. Bar and Georgio don't even notice him initially. They're busy doing their own thing. Adam hits record on his phone and starts filming from a not too far distance.

Bar and Georgio eventually notice his presence once Adam walks closer to them. They lend him a brief glance, but don't stop what they're doing. Georgio's still enjoying her tits, while Bar strokes his cock simultaneously.

Having learned his lesson from earlier, Adam's not freaking out this time. Now he's poised, collecting the footage with conviction. And it wouldn't be Adam without a bulge forming in his shorts as he watches Bar get fondled.

I unveil my next set of instructions.

"Lie down," I tell Bar. I look at Georgio next. "Eat her pussy."

Bar lies on her back and Georgio moves to the edge of the bed. He lifts her legs up and takes a moment to savor the image of her cleanly shaved pussy, eagerly awaiting his tongue to take advantage of it.

He lowers his face between her thighs and begins to softly lick her clit repeatedly. He looks up and tells her, "It tastes so good signora."

"Mmhmm...mmm," she moans. "Keep going."

Georgio then takes two of his fingers and slowly penetrates her pussy, continuing to lick her clit. He then rubs the upper insides of her vagina, trying to stimulate her most erogenous points.

"Mmm...fuck...Georgio..." She moans loudly, slightly lifting her hips off the bed in pleasure.

I can tell Bar can't wait any longer. Just then, she turns her head to say, "Adam, get me a condom."

Continuing to film with one hand, Adam grabs an ultra ribbed condom from the bedside table and hands it to Bar. She takes it and rips off the wrapper seamlessly with her teeth.

Georgio gets back up on his knees, ready for Bar to wrap his stiff cock. She takes the condom and rolls it over smoothly, giving his balls a nice little tug afterward.

Georgio tells her, "Thank you for this signora." He then looks at me. "Signore, I owe you for this." With her hand, Bar returns his face to hers and says, "Enjoy this. You deserve it."

5 MINUTES LATER

Georgio's been pumping Bar's wet pussy at lightning speed, giving it to her rough. They're locked in missionary, her legs are wrapped around his hips, her hands around his back and head.

He starts kissing her neck, taking in her scent, which turns him on more.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum soon!" He says to Bar in her ear.

"No not yet. Keep going," says Bar, out of breath.

"Sorry signora, I can't stop it."

With that, Georgio lets out a slew of grunts as he delivers a final series of violent thrusts into her hips. His body tenses up. "Ohhh fuckkk!!..."

A silent stillness permeates the room...

Georgio's relieved body still lying on top of hers, he tries to catch his breath. Bar does the same. He then slowly pulls his cock out of her pussy. Standing on his knees, he unfurls the condom, looking at how much he's deposited into it. It's almost half full of his cum.

Bar says, "Wow that's so much. You've really been saving it haven't you?"

"Signora, you have no idea. Thank you for this."

"You're very rough but I like it. And you eat pussy really well. I bet your wife loved it," Bar says, comfortingly.

Georgio, feeling satisfied, sits up and turns to face me. "Signore, you've been too kind tonight. It's your turn now."

I tell him, "It's been a long day for me. I just want to watch... Adam, you ready?"

Surprised to hear his name invoked, Adam puts the phone down momentarily. "Sir?"

Bar asserts, "Adam, come on the bed." In her hand, she's already unwrapping another condom.

Adam's learned his lesson. He doesn't question me or Bar any further. He jumps onto the bed, as Georgio climbs off. Georgio extends his hand to Adam to take the phone from him. Adam gives it, trying to process everything that's on the cusp of happening to him. Georgio aims the phone at the action.

Bar pulls down Adam's boxers and puts the condom on his buoyant cock. Unsure what to do next, Adam looks to Bar for the next steps.

She tells him, "Lie on your back." She sits over him, positioning her hips right over his cock, and gives him some advice, "Just relax okay. Breathe normal breaths. You can put your hands wherever you want. Let me do the work."

Adam nods his head. With that, Bar begins to straddle his cock slowly, letting him relish a fantasy he's probably held since he's met her. Bar begins to pick up the pace incrementally every handful of seconds.

Meanwhile, his hands resting on her hips, Adam closes his eyes and tightens his grip. Noticing, Bar lightly grabs his face and tells him, "Adam. Breathe. Don't tense up."

He obliges. Bar continues to ride him, resetting her pace every now and then to prevent him from cumming prematurely.

In what comes as a surprise to Bar, Adam takes his middle finger and inserts it into her mouth. She takes it in willingly without hesitance. He slides it in and out, enjoying how warm and wet it feels.

Bar has an idea. She takes a hold of the back of his neck and pulls him up. He rises up to help her, unclear what she plans to do next. With his cock still in her, Bar takes a hold of Adam's wrist. She guides his hand down the small of her back, tracing his fingers over the crease of her ass.

She then says to him, "Slide your finger in. Slowly."

Adam can feel the edges of her anus with his saliva-drenched finger. He starts to slowly penetrate the tip of it, per her instructions.

"Mmm yeah, like that," She tells him. "A little deeper."

As Adam's finger slowly inches into her ass, Bar grabs the hair on the back of his head and pulls at it seductively. She brings his face to hers and forces her tongue in his mouth, kissing him intensely with copious amounts of tongue.

Adam moans in pleasure. His cock in her pussy. His finger in her ass. Her tongue on his tongue. All of it, simultaneously. He can't hold it in any more.

"Ma'am!" Adam shrieks. His muscles tense up as he releases loads of cum into the condom in Bar's pussy.

Bar, realizing that Adam has just cum, catches her breath and gently removes his finger from inside her. She lifts herself off of his cock and tenderly removes the condom from his erection.

12