Bar Room Bathroom Brawl

Story Info
Hot couple takes a date to the extreme.
1.5k words
4.02
37.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k.magic
k.magic
1 Followers

We make a date to meet up at a bar after work. Usually we just have a few and talk about our day, but that’s not really what is on my agenda this evening. I call you right before you leave work and I tell you not to grab a seat, but rather to just wait for me at the bar.

Unlike my usually obnoxiously punctual self, I am a few minutes late this time so it catches you off guard when you hear my voice. You are standing at the bar, leaning against it, facing the bartender and his bottles. I sneak up and stand right behind you, pressing my body the length of yours and you are slightly startled as you feel my hard nipples against your back---you can feel them despite the fabric of both of our shirts. You lean as if to turn around towards me, but I put my chin on your shoulder and press in closer and position myself so that you can’t turn around. I lean up and nibble your neck and then lick your earlobe and whisper "I have been thinking about you all day." You sort of chuckle, reach around and pat my hip and say "Oh really --what were you thinking?” I slide my hand around your hips, to the front of your pants and rest my hand firmly on the zipper.

I begin to deftly slide my hand up and down the zipper as I whisper "I have been thinking about how hot you are and how I can’t wait to feel that hard cock.” You draw in a breath as you say "Really?” I am unzipping that zipper as you speak (you are still leaning in against the bar so I am not sure if anyone can see or not, but I don’t care). I respond "Really -- and I am gonna have that cock right now". I gently squeeze your now hardening cock through your boxers. Your breathing has quickened a little. I kiss your neck again and whisper, " I am going to be waiting in the ladies restroom. I expect you there, with your cock out, in 5 minutes."

I leave you there, zipper open, as I walk to the women’s restroom and select a stall in which to wait. My nipples are rock hard and I am feeling that familiar tingle between my legs. Moments later when I hear the restroom door creak open I get moist instantly. I open the door to the stall and you are standing in front of it. You come in the stall, close and latch the door and grab me roughly and kiss me hard and deep, forcing your tongue into my mouth. My hands grab your ass and pull you against me so I can feel your hard cock against my thigh as we kiss.

You push me away and say, "You are a bad girl!!!" , as you are grinning at me and your hands are roughly unbuttoning my blouse. You lean over and kiss the tops of my breasts as you reach around and undo my bra. My bra falls to the side and you take these 44DDs in your hands and bury your face in them, nipping and pulling at my hard, pinky brown nipples. I am whispering to you how much I want you and that I need that cock. You step back and say "Then u are gonna get it". You quickly unzip and shove your pants and boxers down and are facing me with a huge hard cock. You start stroking it - taunting me, asking "Is that what you want?". I am begging practically --"Yes.....oh my god........I want to taste it......feel it....." and I reach out to stroke it with you. I get my hand on that hard shaft and you push me away.

"Stand up in front of me", you order. I do and you roughly yank my skirt down to my ankles. You lean in and kiss me deeply again as your hand slides inside my panties and you roughly shove a finger in my pussy. I let out a moan as your finger enters me. You pull your finger back out and jerk my panties down. You direct me to sit on the back of the tank of the toilet. I do and you jerk my knees apart with your strong hands and with out a word you lean in and slide your tongue across my already drenched pussy. I scream in surprise and joy. Your hands are on my knees and your face is buried in my pussy and I am moaning, calling your name in joy. "Oh--god --don’t stop!!!" . As I moan, I think I hear the main bathroom door but I am too hot to care and you are too far in my wet snatch to notice.

You roughly pull away from my pussy, lean against the door of the stall, take your cock in your hands and look me in the eyes. I don’t even have to ask. I have seen this signal so many times. I kiss you--wanting to taste my pussy on your tongue and then I drop to my knees and begin to suck that throbbing cock. You place your hands gently on my head as your thrust your hips towards my face. While sucking you I sneak a finger into my pussy and wet it and I slide my hand back on your ass and begin to tease your sweet asshole with my wet finger while I suck you. Now you are the one who is moaning low in your throat.....in ecstasy. I am sure I hear someone in the next stall gasp --and that just makes me suck you harder.

My tits are bouncing as I slide my lips and tongue over your shaft, delighting in your balls on my chin. Suddenly you pull out of my mouth, grab my arms and pull me up to you. "Turn around", you order, and then you tell me "I am gonna give you the fucking that a bad girl like you deserves." I turn and face the toilet and you push gently on my back, leaning me over. My hands are on the back of the toilet tank, to balance me. You grab my hips and just slam your cock straight into my pussy from behind. I scream as you enter me. "Fuck me baby!!!" "Oh I plan to" you respond, as you slowly slide that cock back out of my pussy, right to the head and then slam it back in repeatedly…seemingly harder with each thrust.

You can hear the wet juice from my pussy just sliding all over your cock as you pump me. I hear a low moan that comes from neither of us and I realize the person who came in earlier is still there - in the next stall - and is masturbating. That makes me even hotter. As you begin to stroke faster in my cunt, you reach around and squeeze my huge sweet tits and I push back harder on that cock! You slap my ass as you fuck me hard doggie style. I am talking as filthy and dirty to you as I can, knowing that you love it and hoping that our neighbor in the next stall likes it too!

You slide your hand down away from my tits and press on my clit as your cock continues pounding me. I scream wildly as I cum, not caring where I amor who hears. "Yes baby--give it to me", you urge as I buck against that cock. I am cumming wildly. Suddenly you grab my hips and tell me , "Oh shit, baby here it comes!" I feel your balls against me as you take one long hard thrust and explode in my pussy and we are now screaming together. I love to feel you thrusting emptying a hot hard load into my pussy, and I am begging for more!

As you are almost empty, you pull out and shoot a little on my ass and rub it in with your cock head. I am still moaning as your cum, mixed with mine, runs down my thighs. I reach back and stroke your cock gently and then turn and face you as I lick your cum off of my fingers. We hug closely. We are so delightfully sweaty and spent. I point to the stall wall and whisper "next door". We giggle as we listen to the low moans of the woman in the next stall finishing off her own pussy that got so hot listening to us.

We kiss as we reassemble our now wrinkled clothes. "I don’t really feel like a drink here, do you? ", I ask with a sly smile. You squeeze my ass as we open the stall door and you reply "No--lets go home, order a pizza, watch the game and fuck some more”. I wink at you and, with a nod towards the bathroom stalls, I ask, “Maybe our new friend here would like to come along as well?”

k.magic
k.magic
1 Followers