Bar Scene

Story Info
You meet in a bar for happy hour.
2.1k words
4.4
59.6k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhyra
Xhyra
1 Followers

I immediately knew when you got there. I felt a tingle down my spine. I turned from the bar to take a look around. There you were, just coming in. God...you looked so good. I felt the tingle spread just thinking about your hands on me. You caught my eye as you walked toward me. Just as I started to lose myself in the heat I could see (and feel) in them, I noticed the appreciative looks you get from the women you pass and smiled to myself. Mine...all mine...6'4", barrel of a man, who I can turn to jelly with my hands and mouth.

You were turning me to jelly with that look. I watched you walk over...taking in the worn areas of your jeans, my eyes traveling up the buttons of your shirt, to where it opens over your tanned skin, that last button I did for you this morning...right before you bent to kiss me goodbye, your hands caressing my ass and squeezing my breasts...pulling me into you...

The tingle becomes a delicious feeling between my legs. My eyes reach yours again...they're dark with passion...as you get to me at the bar. Standing before me...not speaking...you caress my cheek, then graze my bottom lip with your thumb and lean in to kiss me. My nipples harden immediately. Your body covers mine and as your tongue parts my unresisting lips, I reach up to run a hand through your hair. You run your hand along my neck, down my chest brushing over a taut nipple through the material of my blouse, around to the nape of my neck, holding my head up toward your kiss.

I moan softly as our kissing deepens, feeling your other hand travel around my hips to my behind, rubbing over it, then squeezing as you pull me closer to you. My hand on your chest feels the rise and fall of it as your breathing quickens...I can feel your hardness against me...you run your tongue once more over my lips, trailing kisses toward my ear, then nibble on it. Moaning again, I move my hips...pressing in, trying to get my pussy closer to your cock, feeling it through both of our jeans...pressed against my mound.

"Hey babe" you say in my ear (the vibration of your voice resonates through me and starts a throbbing in my clit). "I missed you, let's get out of here before we cause a scene..."

I reach down between the both of us to massage the hardness growing there...pressing my fingers around the outline of it...remembering what it feels like when you fill me up...quenching the ache I always have between my legs for your brand of fucking. I hear the familiar growling moan from within your throat and realize that if I keep this up, soon I won't be able to stop you.

"OK, just let me pay for my drink" I sigh, as I turn around to face the bar trying to catch the attention of the bartender. He is at the other end of the bar; so busy he can't see me. You lean your body against me pressing me into the bar...I can feel your cock against me right above the center of my butt. Your hands reach under the hem of my blouse, smoothing up my stomach to cup my naked breasts, then rubbing the palms against my nipples. A shiver runs through me and I raise myself on tiptoe, wiggling and pushing my fleshy backside into you to feel your hardening member from a better angle.

"Too late, Babe" you mutter against the top of my head as one hand slides back down my stomach to cover my mound. Pressing your hand deeply between my legs and squeezing my puss through the jeans that are by now moist with my juices. I close my eyes as you stroke a long finger back and forth along the center seam...moving my pelvis to match the strokes...pushing it further and further between my swollen lips with each stroke You find the spot that rubs my quivering clit. You know you've hit home because my hips buck forward and I take in a deep hissing breath. My eyes fly open. The bartender is still at the other end of the bar (Thank God for the loud music and darkness...although the woman closest to us is looking at me strangely...I smile weakly at her, she smiles back then goes back to talking to the people with her).

I hang on to the bar to steady myself, because I know there's no stopping you. You squeeze my breast and bend to nibble my ear, saying against it "Feel how much I want you", using the grip you have on my heated center to move my soft behind against your now rock hard dick. I also feel another growl rumble up from your chest to end up a moan from your lips at my ear...then vibrate back through my body. You pinch my nipple...hard, and I bite my bottom lip to keep from crying out...it feels so good. Turning me around to face you...still massaging my mound...you kiss me...sucking in my lips...darting your tongue in and out...your hand now at my other breast, twirling the nipple between thumb and forefinger.

Rubbing your hand back and forth along my aching slit, you pull back to look at me...my head back...breathing ragged...breasts heaving with each breath...eyes closed. "Open your eyes" you say softly...your hand slowing down its rubbing, then stopping to unbutton and unzip my jeans. I look into those green eyes that I know so well as your hand slides into the front of my jeans, fingers parting the hot, wet lips...spreading them to give you access to the sensitive hooded area of my clit. A finger drags over it and I make a soft, breathy ooooohhhhh sound as waves of pleasure travel through me. My eyes close again, so I can concentrate on the deliciously spreading feeling...my hips pressing forward, grinding against your hand.

"No...Open your eyes" you say roughly, "I want you to look at me when you come" My eyes slowly open, in unison with my groan. I feel your finger enter me, pushing deep inside, flattening your hand against my wetness. You start a slow circle with that finger, my pussy constricting around it. Your eyes bore into me..."Feels good, doesn't it babe?" Your voice low and gravelly. I can only grunt in agreement, my hips circling with you, my ass clenching in the effort to get your finger deeper inside. It presses inside me, hooking against the top of my walls. The heel of your palm rubbing against my clit, finger circling and hooking and...you pull it out. I let escape a pleading whimper. Quickly my hand grabs for your cock, squeezing it. Your eyes close and your tongue flicks over your lips, because I'm rubbing your hardness, feeling the material slide over it... Your eyes open again, capturing mine. Your hand, so big, squeezes my throbbing wet sex, thumb pressing down on my clit, one of your fingers slightly entering my asshole. I watch your eyes darkening, narrowing as you lean in to press your forehead against mine. Then suddenly you plunge two fingers inside my cunt. My fingers convulsively press your cock in response. I don't think I have ever unzipped you as fast as I do now. I want to feel the soft smooth skin of your shaft against my fingers. It springs free right into my hand...I rub my way over the wet head and down the shaft until the tips of my fingers poke into your balls. Scraping my nails against them gently before I wrap my fingers around your throbbing cock, stroking up and down, against the soft skin. I feel the rumble begin and raise my chin to cover your lips with mine, feeling the full force of your growl entering my mouth, sending the shivers down my body to meet your hand.

Our rhythm starts...

Your thumb rubs my button and your fingers move in and out. My palm slides up and down your shaft...It's swelling and throbbing in my hand. You move in closer to me, practically lifting me off the floor with your thrusting hand. I can't control my hips, pushing them forward to meet each increasingly forceful push your fingers make inside of me. My hand moves faster along your cock, and I feel your other hand cover mine, showing me your rhythm, matching it to the hand pounding into my dripping, quivering pussy...I feel the tremble begin inside me at the end of your fingers. You feel it and know to deepen our kiss. My scream would surely carry over the loud music, but now it just starts and ends at our lips. My body stiffens as the first wave of orgasm starts...I'm panting into your mouth, groaning, whimpering, my hips bucking as it rips through me. My juices flood into our hand and you rub those juices, slowly, into the lips of my pussy and over my engorged clit. Your penis is still thick in my grip; you're still guiding my hand as my breathing slows down.

"Don't care...have to have you, need you...to fuck you," you mumble against my forehead. Suddenly you turn me around, pull my jeans down over my ass and I feel the head of your cock against me...so hard, poking between the cheeks. I step up to stand on the metal support going around the bottom of the bar, moaning softly as I feel your big hands spread me open...feel the head of your cock pushing against my sex...feel your cock sliding into my wet pussy...feel "Oh God...NOW he decided to come over!" I'm mortified; the bartender is making a B-line for us. I hear you chuckling behind me, your laugh making your hardness twitch and jerk inside of me. "Better order another drink luv," you say, punctuating your words with small thrusts and placing your wallet on the bar. "You pay him, I'm busy," pulling almost all the way out, your hands sliding to grab my hips. I manage to croak out an order and you push yourself back into me forcefully when he turns away to fill it.

And you're fucking me in a club full of people...

It feels so good...your cock stretching me, filling me up, rubbing against the slick walls of my cunt, slowly moving in and out. I squeeze down on your cock with my interior muscles, circling my hips. My ribs are pressed against the bar, my breasts lying on top of it...the bartender lingers a little after I pay him for the drinks. Your arm glides around me, fingers circling my neck, caressing my chin and I guess he gets the message...he leaves. Your other arm wraps around me under the bar, pulling me tighter against you, lifting me so my feet are barely touching the support. I feel your lips against the back of my neck and your thrusting speeds up a little, deepening each time. Your breathing is heavy, hot against my neck. I can feel your groans through your lips against my skin. Shivers are running though my body, my hips meeting your thrusts..."So good, babe" I hear you say, grinding on me, deeper into me...your jeans scratching against the skin of my ass. You hand reaches down, fingers parting my hot lips and rubbing my clit. That's more than I can stand...my pussy tightens, you're thrusting faster and harder into me...fucking me deep. I cover my own mouth with my hand, my eyes wide open, widening still...the pit of my stomach is tied up in knots. You growl at me, "yeah, that's it, come with me," I'm ramming my ass against you, my cunt convulsing around your cock, squeezing it in spasms, my orgasm traveling up and down the length of my insides and up and down the length of your shaft. You bury your groan at the top of my neck and you plunge that one last time deep into my throbbing sex...I feel your cum flooding the inside of me...the head of your cock twitching against my cervix.

I let out a shaky breath and lay my head on top of my arms on the bar...breath coming in gasps, feeling your penis soften. My body convulses again when you pull out. You pull my jeans back up, fasten them for me, wrap your arms around my waist and lean into me, covering me...your lips against my ear...your voice a low chuckle.

"I love you, babe...I guess we don't have to leave now..."

Xhyra
Xhyra
1 Followers